May 01, 2024, 09:03:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 144 8/18/09 - 8/24/09  (Read 378959 times)
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1400 on: August 22, 2009, 12:26:06 PM »

Sorry I forgot to say Good Morning Monkeys.

If the link I posted in my first post doesn't work try this one then look to the right and scroll down to Home video: Remains found.  I clicked on the one I posted and it didn't work.

OMG I forgot to provide the link - I need more coffee

http://www.wesh.com/news/18278896/detail.html

I do think that Charles Kelly and the neighbors in that area need to be on the State witness list!   I found this kid credible!
gailfromny
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1401 on: August 22, 2009, 12:32:26 PM »

Sassy, I agree with you about the A's looked like they had been crying. Maybe more discovery was given to them, and they are really worried. This happened the last time with the autopsy report.  All this bull about the remains not being there is just all smoke....I really think they are just testing the water to see how this theory goes...MOO
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1402 on: August 22, 2009, 12:41:27 PM »

The house behind the Anthony's was vacant. We were granted permission to monitor that area. Nobody was living there just monitoring. The Anthony's have always been very nice to me Rob and Tracy. We still talk occassionally. There is some bad blood between them and Leonard because of not only what Leonard has done but some things that have been said between them. That memorial Leonard had was a joke!!! These conversations will come out in time.                Tony Padillo, WS, posted this yesterday.

Thanks No Rose,

Do you know which house he is referring to here?  Anyone have a google map?  And why was he monitoring a vacant house? 
http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=88008&page=18         There is a map about half way down the page.

(image from that link)

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1403 on: August 22, 2009, 12:42:37 PM »

Blink, I was just reading your new article from yesterday, and all the comments. Near the end of the comments, you made me smile, something in the works with Tony Padillo to post over here 
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1404 on: August 22, 2009, 01:00:55 PM »

The only person who was in the right spot where Caylee was found was Roy Kronk. Nobody else that searched was in that spot, they were close, but not in that spot. The terrain of those woods must go up and down, thus some areas may very well have been dry and others held water. Caylee's spot held water.  To me it is so cut and dry, no pun intended.

Tupelo - can I disagree and still get a hug? LOL  Actually, last night I got side tracked - back to my baby project http://www.docstoc.com/docs/5460472/Daisychainfinal  because of the statement of biasbutt outside the courthouse - he said they have video - he mentions DC video, and in court Maroluso (SP?) said they have proof the body was not there......so, I pulled up my doc and low and behold the Gale St John tape.    Now I watched probably close to 15-20 times and I think that she was right there where the topography changes just feet from where Caylee was found.  Also tried to hunt down the rumor that she was contacted by the family, hired by the family - can't find a thing firm there at all; but it would not surprise me if she contacted $indy or vice versa.  Also hinky is Kronk is there that day to.  If you watch the video about the time she is parking - right before the dog head pops up and covers rear view mirror - I think I see two trucks parked off the road (almost like on the sidewalk) and to me I am seeing a small box like (square back) utility truck and a pickup.  Could that be Kronk and crew?  Could Lenny have been onto something as this "cast of characters" all show up right before Hurricane Faye?  Could certain videos (cough) be staged as dogs get sick, boys get sick, cold, lets go the opposite of logic, van starts moving - no not here it was back there - so, are they THAT psychic or were they privy to info?  If they FELT THAT psychic - why did they not spend HOURS AND HOURS there to rule out the OVERWHELMING feelings?  Is there more video of the adventures of this 'psychic' group? 
I have so many thoughts on this but since I am typing in terminally awful run-on sentences, I will spare you all till I get more coffee. 
Thoughts???
ANJM, Here's a great big hug for you!    I love the fact that we can all voice our opinions and hear from others on whether they agree or disagree. By doing so, we get to the bottom of issues.

I think if they had stopped at the very moment dogs started panting and the young man in the back seat felt ill, they would have been at Caylee's area, but they continued on just a bit further. The girl who got out with the dog states that you can only go so far due to water. I can't help but feel they were in the right place either, close, but not at the right site.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/bukQWMaxD0Q&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/bukQWMaxD0Q&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1405 on: August 22, 2009, 02:24:39 PM »

The house behind the Anthony's was vacant. We were granted permission to monitor that area. Nobody was living there just monitoring. The Anthony's have always been very nice to me Rob and Tracy. We still talk occassionally. There is some bad blood between them and Leonard because of not only what Leonard has done but some things that have been said between them. That memorial Leonard had was a joke!!! These conversations will come out in time.                Tony Padillo, WS, posted this yesterday.

Interesting ...
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1406 on: August 22, 2009, 02:24:50 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys!  First of all, I watched part of the hearing from yesterday & my impression of Casey when she was watching George on the stand was all about guilt.  The media states she was crying & all I could see was that she teared up!  I was going back reading through docs this morning & it shows that the Diary of Days poem was posted around 10am on 7/2/08 on a computer @ the Anthony's residence.  Same time Casey's cell phone was pinging near Amy's house. 

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/4782200/Casey-Anthony-Lazzaro-Wiretap-Phone-Record-Investigation-released-March-5  Page 13, 2nd paragraph

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/21%20Computer%20Forensics%20Report.pdf  Page 9

LE says this was taken off computer from Anthony's house.  Was this a laptop Casey could have had with her?  Or was this something one of the other A's might have posted?  If so, why would they have posted something like that unless something was up? 

Also, paragrah 4 indicates Casey's phone pinging near home on 6-17-08.  Interesting. 

Isn't this the day 2nd July, that she also got the tattoo  at about 12 pm.
I agree if someone other than KC wrote the Diary of Days it would make a very big difference, if written by a family member everything would change....almost as if they knew already. It was written o n the home computer, so that puts KC or a family member at home at that time. Yet cell phone pings put her away from home at that time....hmmmm I think some sleuthing is required.

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1407 on: August 22, 2009, 02:58:45 PM »

Issues Transcripts  http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0908/21/ijvm.01.html
<snipped>
Dr. Judy, what does this change in Casey`s body language and emotional expression tell you?

DR. JUDY KURIANSKY, CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGIST: It tells me, Jane, that she is emotionally labile. That means that it makes perfect sense that, at one moment, she could be despondent and look despairing and at another moment, she could be totally composed. So the crying is part of this lability.

And, in fact, that it`s been dragging on so long, that some of this drama does end up getting to her, especially with her dad saying, "I love you." Which by the way, he really should have kept eye contact with her. It was very strange to me, psychologically, that he walked by after saying that.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Well, I thought it was very strange that, Cindy, her mom, seems so calm and really almost cheerful afterwards. I mean, if that was my daughter, I`d be so devastated after walking out and seeing her crying.

But let`s get back, Pat Brown, criminal profiler, to Casey Anthony herself. This is from just a layperson`s perspective. I`m not a shrink. To me, it seems, hey, the reality is finally catching up with her. She`s sitting in jail day after day and all the fantasy she had in her head and the arrogance and the cockiness has gone out the window. And she is left there with the reality of the situation that her life has become.

PAT BROWN, CRIMINAL PROFILER: Well, I guess it`s even more telling that she has no -- I guess no belief in her own defense`s theory. I mean, they just came up with this great defense that she didn`t do this crime. She should be looking really cheerful. But apparently, they haven`t even convinced her.

JAYNE WEINTRAUB, CRIMINAL DEFENSE ATTORNEY: Pat, she`s in lockdown 23 hours a day. She`s got that jail pallor now on her face going on, because she has no sunshine. She`s not outside. You know what that does to somebody. But the solitary confinement day after day, month after month, it would get to anybody.

And you notice the weight, Jane. You`re right. Because all they`re given is a couple of starches a day. It`s awful.

BROWN: Her arrogance is wearing off, though. That`s what`s happening. Her arrogance. In the beginning she thought she could control everything, and over time she`s realizing she is not winning this game.
MARK EIGLARSH, CRIMINAL DEFENSE ATTORNEY: That`s one possibility, Jane, but floor possibility is that somebody sat her down and finally got in her face and said what I tell my clients in a high-profile case: "Hey, listen, the cameras are on you. Everybody is analyzing, as we are, every move you make. Wipe that ridiculous smirk off your face and take this thing seriously." And I think that`s probably what happened, especially with this new edition to the defense team.

THOMAS LUKA, ATTORNEY FOR LEE ANTHONY: I agree with Mark.

Dr Judy also brought in Histrionic Personality Disorder http://my.clevelandclinic.org/disorders/Personality_Disorders/hic_Histrionic_Personality_Disorder.aspx  into the discussion.  I can see this in part, but I actually was thinking on this whole crying thing last night to!  Can you see why I am just now doing coffee? LOL
1.  I think Lyon is teaching casey to cry on cue.  I think she is being groomed in how to get the most "FEEL SORRY" votes.  And we know lyon knows how to cry on cue!  ( I think her and baden are dressing her to - ug)
2.  That deer in headlights - eyes filling with potential tears - to me it is because caseys usual tools don't work anymore.  cASSy's tools to date were:
Flirt
Lie
Con
Steal
Talk her way out of it..............  SHE HAS NO VOICE NOW - she knows without a voice or her tools the game is up.  SHE IS PI$$ED she can't be heard, she can't even participate in losing her own game.  Any moisture we saw collecting in her eyes of lies were for HER.  Not georgie.  Certainly not cindy.  AND ABSOLUTELY ( ) not for CAYLEE.   

I really liked the guy on HLN (Dan Hill, facial coding & body language expert). I think he hit the nail on the head about Casey.

He also said Geo. & Cin. had artificial smiles before the hearing & Cindy said she was at peace after the hearing, but he saw contempt, sadness & fear.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

I'm wondering how much contact Bozo has allowed Lyon to have with Casey. Maybe she set Casey straight on just how serious this is & how much is at stake, & by no means a cake walk.

(I still think Lyons was kicking Casey under the table to try to get her to cry. LOL!)

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1408 on: August 22, 2009, 03:08:47 PM »

Several thoughts I have today looking over the previous posts. St John wasn't at the exact place where Caylee was found. When the camera pans back toward the west behind the car, no wooden fence is seen. They did drive past the area, but stopped east of there, and the dog and handler went further east, and the car followed. Where they picked up the dog and handler was in a clearing that you can see on both sides of them. Nothing like that was near where Caylee was found, but if you look closely on Bing, you can see where the clearing is.

The fenced area they keep talking about is down closer to the school on the south side of Suburban, almost to the school and it appears to be taller than the rest. If you notice the fence on the north side of Suburban in the video, and on the same side as the trucks, it is very shiny, and no growth has come through it yet. The same goes for the fence in front of the school area on the south side. I think this is the fence that Tim Miller alludes to as not being there when he looked at the area the first time. I also think the trucks could be doing to finishing up work on the fences, putting on the last ties, etc. To my knowledge, there has never been a chainlink fence anywhere close to where Caylee was found except for the other side of the street.

Although I think Caylee was placed there by Casey a few days after she was murdered, but even if she had been moved after that time, she would have still been inside the doubled plastic bags and the laundry bag, and her bones would have still been all together in the containers. Messy, sadly, but there. If anyone moved them, I suspect it would have been Lee. Thus, his immunity. I still have the thoughts of the suspicious incident reports taken in September in the wooded area at the dead end of Suburban Drive myself. Their may be a grain of truth in what the defense is saying.

DD answered my thoughts about Lenny and the $50,000. Lenny posted the money himself, Tony guaranteed the full bond if Casey somehow didn't show for her court date. Bonding companies have insurance for this type of thing. The distancing of Tony from Lenny at this point is because evidently someone is threatening to sue over the testimony of Lenny's group, and Tony is covering his business and his azz. You can be sure Lenny's info is going to get out, one way or the other. They have all been interviewed by the SA.

I have been keeping up with the Billings case. There seem to be many parallels with bonding companies, and the used car business. A very closed community and many convoluted stories.   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1409 on: August 22, 2009, 03:21:45 PM »

Sorry I forgot to say Good Morning Monkeys.

If the link I posted in my first post doesn't work try this one then look to the right and scroll down to Home video: Remains found.  I clicked on the one I posted and it didn't work.

OMG I forgot to provide the link - I need more coffee

http://www.wesh.com/news/18278896/detail.html

I do think that Charles Kelly and the neighbors in that area need to be on the State witness list!   I found this kid credible!

ANJ

I was searching this morning for the Video that Charles Kelly created. He is the teen that lives on the opposite side of the woods - where Caylee was found. He was interviewed by a Florida news station." NBC-2" which covers mid Florida. I asked back in early spring 09 and Klaas has the video. She uploaded it and saved it. She should be able to post it. I went back and found the links to the original " nothing there" sadly.
He " Charles" takes his camera through the woods and explains what the conditions were within the " wooded area" through out the months in question ...that would be incredibly important for TES to have " for the Prosecutors to have period.

He is 19 yrs old and he has no motives. He states in the video " He and his friends" used that area for a hang out  and he seems to know that wooded area extremely well. ( I am sure he does from growing up there) I recall him talking about the water levels being so high that there would be NO Way anyone could enter ... I do not recall the time period though.
Then it shows in the video him walking in the areas * then dry explaining the conditions in the summer and fall. I do recall him saying that from his Backyard you could see the investigation on going ..the tents and LE after Caylee was found. That is how close he is.

Klaas said she uploaded the video to her Photobucket Wink I hope she is able to access it.

Justice For Caylee

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1410 on: August 22, 2009, 03:23:36 PM »

Hi Monkeys
There is a house behind the anthonys house?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1411 on: August 22, 2009, 03:31:10 PM »

Hi Monkeys
There is a house behind the anthonys house?

Yes, and I'm figuring the bounty hunters were monitoring that area, in case Casey made a run for it 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1412 on: August 22, 2009, 03:32:09 PM »

Another thing that I remembered was K Williams alludes to going around the end of the fence to search. Whether you beleive him to be on the north or south side of Suburban, he would not be in the wooded area near where Caylee's remains were found.

I am still befuddled on what Roy Krunk's motives or information could or could not have been. Personally, I think he had something nagging him that would not let go. But others see a more sinister motive. What ever his motive, I am glad he was persistant.

The fact of the matter is he DID report finding her remains. Where would we be in this case if he had not reported where she was? He surely did not kill Caylee. Maybe, sometime later she might have been found. How much more evidence would have been lost and deteriorated? Too bad no one listened to him in August. JMO

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1413 on: August 22, 2009, 03:37:25 PM »

If you go to Google Maps and type in Hopespring Drive Orlando Florida - Hit Satellite
Zoom in
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=hopespring+drive+orlando+florida&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&split=0&gl=us&ei=8keQSrn6J4WMtAOr4MUM&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=title&resnum=1

I see woods and dirt ...behind.  Says 2009 on the copy. 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1414 on: August 22, 2009, 03:38:02 PM »

Miki I agree.

You are right.  Casey did get her tatoo on July 2nd.  According to the interview with DANNY COLAMARINO, she got it between 2 and 4 that day.

Looking at other docs, Annie said Lee sent her message on Myspace or about July 3rd looking for Casey and Caylee.  Annie texted Casey and she replied that her brother was crazy, everything fine and didn't mention anything about Caylee.

Lee texted Michelle Murphy (longtime family friend) on Myspace also (on or around 7/2 or 7/3) asking if she knew whereabouts of Casey/Casey.  He knew she was going to be at "The Dragon Room" in Orlando & his roommate asked if she'd like to go with them (Brian, Mallory and Lee) to find and get Casey, she declined.  Casey found out Lee was coming and she left (avoid confrontation with Lee & getting found out-IMO).

Annie's interview states the first time she ever heard Casey mention the "nanny" was 7/5.  IMO this was the beginning of the whole set up for the "nanny".

So much to dissect with interviews and documents.  I continue looking....
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1415 on: August 22, 2009, 03:42:05 PM »

If you go to Google Maps and type in Hopespring Drive Orlando Florida - Hit Satellite
Zoom in
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=hopespring+drive+orlando+florida&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&split=0&gl=us&ei=8keQSrn6J4WMtAOr4MUM&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=title&resnum=1

Their addy is 4937 Hopesping Dr, and it is just south of Reginald Dr, and the houses on Florence Harbor are behind theirs.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1416 on: August 22, 2009, 03:42:53 PM »

Another thing that I remembered was K Williams alludes to going around the end of the fence to search. Whether you beleive him to be on the north or south side of Suburban, he would not be in the wooded area near where Caylee's remains were found.

I am still befuddled on what Roy Krunk's motives or information could or could not have been. Personally, I think he had something nagging him that would not let go. But others see a more sinister motive. What ever his motive, I am glad he was persistant.

The fact of the matter is he DID report finding her remains. Where would we be in this case if he had not reported where she was? He surely did not kill Caylee. Maybe, sometime later she might have been found. How much more evidence would have been lost and deteriorated? Too bad no one listened to him in August. JMO
Hi Ms Fanny Smile

If my brain still can recall ...gawd so much info to remember. Did not LEE Anthony have some connection to Roy Kronks Boss. Did he*Boss not live on Hopespring Drive? And He and Lee were friendly?  I remember something of that nature ... I am sure someone does remember.

And that Lee was talking to the Boss * while Slore did her first stints in Jail * and Lee and her were talking etc..in jail. That maybe something was passed through Lee to neighbor and it had to do with the reward money etc...Thats when Kronk started looking...  Its fuzzy in my monkey brain.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1417 on: August 22, 2009, 03:45:24 PM »

Zoom in

Their addy is 4937 Hopesping Dr, and it is just south of Reginald Dr, and the houses on Florence Harbor are behind theirs.
Thank You Fanny.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1418 on: August 22, 2009, 03:52:16 PM »

Zoom in

Thank You Fanny.

You're welcome, Deenie.  an angelic monkey

Tracy1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1419 on: August 22, 2009, 03:52:21 PM »

I think that Baez maybe in a heap of trouble from today and he either altered or added to the docs that Tony signed..as well as the others. 

I think that defense attorneys lie all the time..but there is a difference between lying and presenting false documents to a court.  Just like Maculsio or however you spel his name saying they had evidence to prove that Caylee's was put there while Casey was in jail.  None that is a big one right there..if they had that evidence they would have been making motions to enter that in court..rather then the 90 pages they sent in yesterday.

Makes me wonder who is going to hold their feet to the fire about it. Strickland did not act today like he would be the one. The Bar Association doesn't look like they have the cojones to do it. So who is left?

Hi Fanny! My worries exactly.  Who IS going to make Baez honest if not the judge and not the bar?  Maybe I am being too impatient but if he submitted fake documents, wouldn't that be automatic grounds for disbarment?  Will the SA's file a complaint?  I just don't know how these things work.

BOYCOTT ARUBA!! Justice for Natalee
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.