May 01, 2024, 11:23:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 144 8/18/09 - 8/24/09  (Read 379034 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1440 on: August 22, 2009, 05:31:27 PM »

I am going to give this one try - open mind????????? ........ since we do know how to disagree respectfully............. game?  If so, give me till later tonight or maybe even tomorrow to present my argument - for gale being almost at crime scene.  I know this was debated some when I was over in CONNville with M, so can I have one try to persuade anyone? LOL

One thing I will say I have proved myself wrong on since last night is the two trucks end up being houses - will show you that when I have time to do a logical post. So those are NOT trucks!  (See, I admit when I am wrong! LOL@ME)

Either way, we fellow monkey sis's and no difference of opinion can change that! 

I never said she wasn't almost on the remains scene. She drove right past it. But she was not on the remains scene as far as being out of the car with the dog. That was further east. As far as the trucks, I took your word for it. However, I never did see them drive past them, and wondered about that because they drove all the way down to the school.
Fanny do you know where to locate the long version video of Gale's search on Suburban that shows her driving down to the school and turning around?  I can't locate it anywhere, just this short version.  TIA

Sorry for so long in answering. I was eating and forgot to log out. I think it may have been on St John's website, but I have long ago deleted it when it became obvious she was there for the noteriety and money. She was close, so were a lot of people, as many seemed to have the same idea. It was a big area, however, with lots of reasons not to venture too far off the road.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1441 on: August 22, 2009, 05:36:25 PM »

And Fanny, I think you are dead on the money about the lawyers policing the lawyers but don't you think that they would be forced to be more aggressive because these things are in the media?  I just can't believe this will be let go....but you are probably right that they will let it go as long as they can.  I would think that a false document submitted by Bozo as evidence in a court of law would be that BIG thing.  Do you think the SA's will push it this time?  Just curious and am picking your brain!

Same excuse to you Tracy1, as I was eating. I think a false document submitted is a BIG thing, and I would think the judge and the SA would both be on it big time too. However, there have been other things that the judge and the SA have brought complaints about, and very little if anything, have ever been done about it. There is certainly no transparency if they have been addressed, and I am thinking they have not as Bozo goes on doing his usual blundering work.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1442 on: August 22, 2009, 05:38:26 PM »

I find it very hard to believe that kids hung out in that area. When I went there, it was very thickly wooded. It was before her little body was found, I parked very close to where she was and got very spooked. My instinct was to get far away from that spot. Now I wish I had looked for her. I had planned to go to the pond and the apartments, but did not. Just went to the airport and waited to go home. I was not surprised in the least that it was where she was.....I am not psychic or anything, just have "feelings" sometimes and should learn to trust them.

I agree MaryAnn...that area is not a place I would ever hang out...and I did my share of skipping school and hanging out in fields etc many, many years ago!

I went there after she was found, in January, and it was still cleared out mostly but I wouldn't venture into any of those areas...snakes, bugs....gross me out.
Is Klaas On today? I saw earlier she was not logged in. I wish for her " If she can" post that video made by Charles Kelly the teenager who lives behind the woods. He takes you directly into the areas after the water is gone. He created the video himself. He takes a walk through and points out where he and his friends hang out .. I hope she is able to post it. It may be gone. She has it saved in her photobucket. Maybe by viewing it " Tracy & Maryanne" can tell us more .. because you both were physically there.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1443 on: August 22, 2009, 05:38:32 PM »

Fanny, I was actually addressing Tupelo, but I do not want to start anything in the thread, so I will just say I am abandoning discussing it in the thread and will explore my thoughts on my own.  I was not talking about when she was in the dead end part of the street walking around with the dog, but I can't pull a well written post together right now with the pics and all I was going to do.  So, Tupelo - my email addy is in  my profile if you want discuss it further. 

ANJ,Sorry if I butted in where I was not addressed. I was under the impression this was an open forum. I will watch my manners in the future.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1444 on: August 22, 2009, 06:20:11 PM »

Holy Monkey - I was BOOTED big time.

Did anyone else crash ?

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1445 on: August 22, 2009, 06:26:34 PM »

Did anyone else crash ?

Yep, I think we all must have.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1446 on: August 22, 2009, 06:30:42 PM »

Did anyone else crash ?
Yes, it took me forever to get back on. Hope it doesn't happen again, at least for the rest of the day!

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1447 on: August 22, 2009, 06:34:01 PM »

No Rose..I think Tony P posted because he is pizzed at the defense and that the documents they are showing are not what he signed.  I think he was on the Today show for that reason too..to say that he in no way was an agent of Baez.  Bail boundsmen in no way can be an agent of the defense.  Leonard and his Bounty Hunter team lost their $50 grand when they rescinded the bond..and they provided the money to Tony.  Had something happened to Casey while she was out on bond...Tony would have owed the court the full bail amount..that is why they were protecting their investment so to speak..not for Baez or the A's.....LP was protecting Casey from harm from herself or anyone else....or running..it is just that simple.  Of course this is only my thoughts....

Good Afternoon Monks old and new!   DD I agree with you. I said last night they were protecting their investment. I am sure they would have stepped in if needed...but their concern was their investment 50K. Also LP said several times that kc had ordered him out of HER house IIRC. I can't see how Judge Strickland could possible grant that stupid motion!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1448 on: August 22, 2009, 06:42:44 PM »

Blink, I was just reading your new article from yesterday, and all the comments. Near the end of the comments, you made me smile, something in the works with Tony Padillo to post over here 

That would be cool!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1449 on: August 22, 2009, 06:46:52 PM »

Did anyone else crash ?

Fanny I was in the middle of asking you a ?? .....before we all fell out.
I wanted to know your opinion on " Todd " the New atty and his so called talent of being a defense atty. I think he is Hokey .. that he is a little bit Mr. Haney.   

Remember Mr. Haney " Green Acres". 
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/KsEhXE5IUCQ&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/KsEhXE5IUCQ&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;border=1</a>

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1450 on: August 22, 2009, 06:56:32 PM »

I am going to give this one try - open mind????????? ........ since we do know how to disagree respectfully............. game?  If so, give me till later tonight or maybe even tomorrow to present my argument - for gale being almost at crime scene.  I know this was debated some when I was over in CONNville with M, so can I have one try to persuade anyone? LOL

One thing I will say I have proved myself wrong on since last night is the two trucks end up being houses - will show you that when I have time to do a logical post. So those are NOT trucks!  (See, I admit when I am wrong! LOL@ME)

Either way, we fellow monkey sis's and no difference of opinion can change that! 

I never said she wasn't almost on the remains scene. She drove right past it. But she was not on the remains scene as far as being out of the car with the dog. That was further east. As far as the trucks, I took your word for it. However, I never did see them drive past them, and wondered about that because they drove all the way down to the school.

Fanny, I was actually addressing Tupelo, but I do not want to start anything in the thread, so I will just say I am abandoning discussing it in the thread and will explore my thoughts on my own.  I was not talking about when she was in the dead end part of the street walking around with the dog, but I can't pull a well written post together right now with the pics and all I was going to do.  So, Tupelo - my email addy is in  my profile if you want discuss it further. 

ANJ...I want to hear more so please continue to post right here!! I look forward to see you always well written post......this is Caylee's thread...and this is where it should be......so don't make me wait too long!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1451 on: August 22, 2009, 06:58:51 PM »

Did anyone else crash ?

Fanny I was in the middle of asking you a ?? .....before we all fell out.
I wanted to know your opinion on " Todd " the New atty and his so called talent of being a defense atty. I think he is Hokey .. that he is a little bit Mr. Haney.   

Remember Mr. Haney " Green Acres". 
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/KsEhXE5IUCQ&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/KsEhXE5IUCQ&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;border=1</a>

If you are speaking of Big Mack from California, he doesn't come with very good credentials himself as far as I am concerned. Although he has a very nice watch, he has had his share of Bar problems in California and I am not sure they have all been cleared up yet, but who knows with the bar associations. He is a accident theory type lawyer, and deals with cases of liability and such. But his problems with the bar seem to have to do with anger issues or something I am not really privvy to, and has served a few weeks in classes for that. He also has a little matter of embezzling clients funds in the thousands of dollars. I'm not so sure the bar will be taking care of that matter for him, so I don't know whether it is finished or not.

Watching his performance yesterday in Strickland's court didn't do much to change my initial opion of him. Frankly, I almost fell asleep and I foget what he was even talking about. I just know he droned on and on and didn't seem to be well-spoken or informed. JMO

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1452 on: August 22, 2009, 07:01:51 PM »

Blink, I was just reading your new article from yesterday, and all the comments. Near the end of the comments, you made me smile, something in the works with Tony Padillo to post over here 

That would be cool!!
I just wanted to clarify so I don't get into trouble, Blink was saying we are working on something, I was the one who misunderstood. So whatever she is working on with Tony, I can't wait to read, because I find him interesting.
Tracy1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1453 on: August 22, 2009, 07:02:16 PM »

Did anyone else crash ?

I was kicked out till now! Thought it was something I said:)  But Hi to all monkey friends again!

BOYCOTT ARUBA!! Justice for Natalee
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1454 on: August 22, 2009, 07:02:57 PM »

Casey has been in jail this time since Oct 14. She was a very social person and there is no one in the jail to reflect back to her what was important to her :
That she was desireable,hot and everyone wanted to be her party friend.
She lived on Facebook and Myspace, text mesages re parties and sex and drinking. Compare that with her life now.
Anyone would start to wither in the circumstances she is in, just the confinement part.
She seemed depressed to me and I know she was emotional as her nose was getting a bit red at the tip,that is involuntary, can't make it happen on cue.
Her hair is awful, yet they can get their hair done in there. Her skin looks like it has little very bad skin care lumps. Regardless of what happens, the trial is not going to happen soon, she will be in there for a few years. 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1455 on: August 22, 2009, 07:06:32 PM »

Casey has been in jail this time since Oct 14. She was a very social person and there is no one in the jail to reflect back to her what was important to her :
She lived on Facebook and Myspace, text mesages re parties and sex and drinking. Compare that with her life now.
Anyone would start to wither in the circumstances she is in, just the confinement part.
She seemed depressed to me and I know she was emotional as her nose was getting a bit red at the tip,that is involuntary, can't make it happen on cue.
Her hair is awful, yet they can get their hair done in there. Her skin looks like it has little very bad skin care lumps. Regardless of what happens, the trial is not going to happen soon, she will be in there for a few years. 

I guess this means she is going to get lumpier and bumpier. 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1456 on: August 22, 2009, 07:07:32 PM »

That would be cool!!
I just wanted to clarify so I don't get into trouble, Blink was saying we are working on something, I was the one who misunderstood. So whatever she is working on with Tony, I can't wait to read, because I find him interesting.

I understood what you meant. I'd like to see it too.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1457 on: August 22, 2009, 07:08:06 PM »

deenie-

LOL!!! He could lock himself in his own car! You crack me up.  But I agree with you 100% that the Ant's and Bozo's team have done everything they can to cover up evidence...and I just don't see anyone holding them accountable for it.

I wonder whether this is far bigger than we know...DID Cindy and Geo know about Caylee's murder from the start....that certainly would explain all the weirdness surrounding this case.  The text msg to Casey after picking up the car from the towyard..."Call me asap. We got a prob"....how did she know CASEY wasn't dead?

And too many others to mention...oh, the one that has always bugged me...Casey's first infamous phone call from jail....to her mom.."You don't know what my involvement is? "  What does that mean?

I am so freaked out by the scenario that they really did help her cover it up from the start...that is so evil that I can't really get my arms around it.

But thanks for making me laugh!
Your Welcome for the Laugh. That too has always stuck in my mind. You Don't know what my involvement is ?? She says to Cindy. Cindy then starts patronizing her ... Your the one who Lied. It's not my fault sweetheart your in jail ....... Casey's Voice is so so arrogant and aaahhh. All they do is go tit for tat banter back and forth and this Is the SAME Cindy that made the 911 Call ... Somethings Wrong My Grand Daughters Missing and Something smells like something Died in the Damn Car...

In this Jail Audio ~
Why isn't Cindy screaming at the top of her LUNGS --- where is My Grand Daughter !
Oooooo this audio makes my blood boil .... I get so angry. Reminder  "Crying Slore" yesterday in the Court Room... she is the Same Person.  I better not hear JVM say one more time that she feels sorry for Casey as she did last night... oh snap.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZTErOwr53XQ&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/ZTErOwr53XQ&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;border=1</a>

Listening to that again makes my blood boil and then run cold as ice. Oh the things I have done to kc in my mind

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1458 on: August 22, 2009, 07:09:20 PM »

I find it very hard to believe that kids hung out in that area. When I went there, it was very thickly wooded. It was before her little body was found, I parked very close to where she was and got very spooked. My instinct was to get far away from that spot. Now I wish I had looked for her. I had planned to go to the pond and the apartments, but did not. Just went to the airport and waited to go home. I was not surprised in the least that it was where she was.....I am not psychic or anything, just have "feelings" sometimes and should learn to trust them.

WOW Mary Ann....

Rest in Peace Caylee

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1459 on: August 22, 2009, 07:16:28 PM »

I agree Kat Gram.  She looks awful!  I can't imagine how she is spending all her free time with no one to talk to & no computer.  I guess she must read & sleep a lot.  But from the looks of the bags under her eyes, seems sleep is not going well. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.