May 01, 2024, 01:47:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 144 8/18/09 - 8/24/09  (Read 379088 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1480 on: August 22, 2009, 07:56:20 PM »

http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2009m8d22-Defense-argues-innocence-of-Casey-Anthony-George-Anthony-takes-the-stand

Defense argues innocence of Casey Anthony, George Anthony takes the stand

This article is from the Examiner in West Palm Beach.  She has been reporting on the case & I've seen articles in Miami also.  My point is that I'm not so sure Bozo will have an easy time getting a change of venue by the time this is ready for trial.
Do the People of Florida have a Voice within the Change of Venue?  Its their Money.

I think its ridiculous to attempt to move the trial ~ the entire State of Florida has been saturated with this Case. He Bobo is not going to find fair impartial judgment - anywhere.
You can go to any internet news station website within Florida and they have a section dedicated to this case.  I think Bobo is just stalling period. The more time that goes by the more money he makes. 

As with most everything else, the people of the state don't get consideration in deciding these things. It is up to the beaurecrats and elected officials that don't need to listen to what the people that elected them and pay them want until it is time to vote. Then for a few short months they listen, and then go back and do whatever they want anyway. That is my experience, anyway.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1481 on: August 22, 2009, 07:57:34 PM »

http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2009m8d22-Defense-argues-innocence-of-Casey-Anthony-George-Anthony-takes-the-stand

This article is from the Examiner in West Palm Beach.  She has been reporting on the case & I've seen articles in Miami also.  My point is that I'm not so sure Bozo will have an easy time getting a change of venue by the time this is ready for trial.

Very well said & I agree.   an angelic monkey

Exactly right, CECE. Drawing this out so long is only guaranteeing more media coverage, and the whole ridiculousness of the "Casey is innocent" theory. Even if BOZO manages to moves it to a more hispanic locale, there are still people that can see through the charade. It will just cost the state more in the longrun if they want to bring the jury back to Orlando to see the remains scene and the Anthony home for themselves. I think the solution for the problem is to bring a jury from another locale and sequestor them in Orlando. Somehow that makes more sense to me. 

As with everything Bozo does, if he moves to go to a more Hispanic population that will come back and bite him in the azz too- there is likely to be more sympathy for Zanny the Nanny who was unjustly blamed for the disappearance of Caylee,  than there would be to Casey, the spoilt, brat white girl..   

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1482 on: August 22, 2009, 07:59:06 PM »

Exactly right, CECE. Drawing this out so long is only guaranteeing more media coverage, and the whole ridiculousness of the "Casey is innocent" theory. Even if BOZO manages to moves it to a more hispanic locale, there are still people that can see through the charade. It will just cost the state more in the longrun if they want to bring the jury back to Orlando to see the remains scene and the Anthony home for themselves. I think the solution for the problem is to bring a jury from another locale and sequestor them in Orlando. Somehow that makes more sense to me. 

As with everything Bozo does, if he moves to go to a more Hispanic population that will come back and bite him in the azz too- there is likely to be more sympathy for Zanny the Nanny who was unjustly blamed for the disappearance of Caylee,  than there would be to Casey, the spoilt, brat white girl..   

Very well said & I agree.   an angelic monkey

(self edit.  I really messed up!    )

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1483 on: August 22, 2009, 08:00:52 PM »

Fanny I agree that He is Lifeless and basically is just another Mouth piece for the Defense Team.

TODD ... every time I hear the name Todd I think of Bill Murray on SNL. Lisa Loopner's boyfriend.
Oh how I miss Miss Gilda Radner. 

Roseanne Rosanadana: "If it ain't one thing its another!"  Monkey Devil!
Can you imagine if NG had Roseanne Rosanadana on her Show 
OMG that would be Amazing ... Now ya see Nancy its a like a this ..

Link of RR on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qd_syuD-N_k

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1484 on: August 22, 2009, 08:02:52 PM »

I have friends in several areas across FL and each other them know about the case from their local  media.   The minute it is announced there is a change of venue you can bet people will be on the internet getting more info. kc can not hide and her crew of attornys can not hide!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1485 on: August 22, 2009, 08:05:18 PM »

Well, I'm messing up posts & hear thunder rolling in, so it is time for me to grab my pillow & blankie.

Enjoy your evening everyone & TY for the great conversation.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1486 on: August 22, 2009, 08:07:29 PM »

Well, I'm messing up posts & hear thunder rolling in, so it is time for me to grab my pillow & blankie.

Good night Cece. Stay safe.  an angelic monkey

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1487 on: August 22, 2009, 08:08:55 PM »

Fanny I agree that He is Lifeless and basically is just another Mouth piece for the Defense Team.

TODD ... every time I hear the name Todd I think of Bill Murray on SNL. Lisa Loopner's boyfriend.
Oh how I miss Miss Gilda Radner. 

Roseanne Rosanadana: "If it ain't one thing its another!"  Monkey Devil!
Can you imagine if NG had Roseanne Rosanadana on her Show 
OMG that would be Amazing ... Now ya see Nancy its a like a this ..

Link of RR on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qd_syuD-N_k

Monkey Devil!

She was always one of my favorite people. May she rest in peace.  an angelic monkey

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1488 on: August 22, 2009, 08:13:37 PM »

I have friends in several areas across FL and each other them know about the case from their local  media.   The minute it is announced there is a change of venue you can bet people will be on the internet getting more info. kc can not hide and her crew of attornys can not hide!!
Very True Sunny. You know what is funny as in "Thought". I have had work done within my house (by a carpenter) who never ever watches CNN nor even the local news. He watches his fave shows and thats it. BUT his Wife watches and He hears from ear shot ..and he was working in my house the day of Caylee's memorial. And he said " I can't listen and I can't watch".  He said that child will not be given one ounce of dignity within this memorial.  This is from someone that does not know all the information within this case. He even said I get over emotional when I hear Caylee's name. ( He is a Daddy of One Daughter). That is one person who does not know this case truly.. yet validates his opinion and feels he knows enough. He said I hope they Fry Casey.  Your Correct Sunny. She has no where to hide/nor do the Attys.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1489 on: August 22, 2009, 08:14:15 PM »

Night cece!  I am no long behind you! Been a long day!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1490 on: August 22, 2009, 08:18:38 PM »

Good Night CeCe - Be Safe. Keep your flashlight near.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1491 on: August 22, 2009, 08:20:04 PM »

Good Night cece  an angelic monkey  Western ******* I can't figure out why Tony Padilla has such rave revues for the Anthonys, he even had nice things to say about Casey.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1492 on: August 22, 2009, 08:20:42 PM »

Very True Sunny. You know what is funny as in "Thought". I have had work done within my house (by a carpenter) who never ever watches CNN nor even the local news. He watches his fave shows and thats it. BUT his Wife watches and He hears from ear shot ..and he was working in my house the day of Caylee's memorial. And he said " I can't listen and I can't watch".  He said that child will not be given one ounce of dignity within this memorial.  This is from someone that does not know all the information within this case. He even said I get over emotional when I hear Caylee's name. ( He is a Daddy of One Daughter). That is one person who does not know this case truly.. yet validates his opinion and feels he knows enough. He said I hope they Fry Casey.  Your Correct Sunny. She has no where to hide/nor do the Attys.

People don't forget! This is going to be a very high profile trial no matter where it is held and the media will swarm like flies...(Bless their little buzzing hearts)  Nope they can't hide!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1493 on: August 22, 2009, 08:25:01 PM »

Good Night cece  an angelic monkey  Western ******* I can't figure out why Tony Padilla has such rave revues for the Anthonys, he even had nice things to say about Casey.
No Rose 
I saw that too. I watched Tony on the Good Morning show ..his words of Slore. She was a Nice Girl blah blah ...
I guess he is running interference that the Padilla Troop is out to get Slore ...

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1494 on: August 22, 2009, 08:26:48 PM »

Maybe he sees some bail bonds for the Anthonys in his future. 

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1495 on: August 22, 2009, 08:27:37 PM »

I live in Pasco County, our news is based out of Tampa and we get very little news reports on this case. Only when something major happens, nothing at all like what we see out of the Orlando area.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1496 on: August 22, 2009, 08:29:14 PM »

No Rose 
I saw that too. I watched Tony on the Good Morning show ..his words of Slore. She was a Nice Girl blah blah ...
I guess he is running interference that the Padilla Troop is out to get Slore ...
The only thing I can figure from reading all his posts yesterday, the Anthonys were kind and nice to him, and because of that he can't say mean things. Because they were not mean to him, he just got a different impression, or they threatened him if he would say mean things 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1497 on: August 22, 2009, 08:29:46 PM »

It is very hard not to get emotional over the killing of a beautiful little girl that should be here today swimming, and chasing bubbles in her back yard instead of being stone cold dead by her own mother's hand.  an angelic monkey

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1498 on: August 22, 2009, 08:30:06 PM »

Maybe he sees some bail bonds for the Anthonys in his future. 
Well, in one of his posts he did mention business wasn't good.....
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1499 on: August 22, 2009, 08:31:44 PM »

Sunny the same people that Cindy Craves for Audience ( Media) as she has called Maggots * the Hammer time in her yard.

This video was posted in Dec 2008. It is Cindy talking ( as always) Its blurry but it does go with the topics in Court from Friday. Audio is fine.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/UmGLTPZqBHU&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/UmGLTPZqBHU&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;border=1</a>

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.