May 01, 2024, 06:51:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 144 8/18/09 - 8/24/09  (Read 378877 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1500 on: August 22, 2009, 08:32:06 PM »

Good Night cece  an angelic monkey  Western ******* I can't figure out why Tony Padilla has such rave revues for the Anthonys, he even had nice things to say about Casey.
No Rose 
I saw that too. I watched Tony on the Good Morning show ..his words of Slore. She was a Nice Girl blah blah ...
I guess he is running interference that the Padilla Troop is out to get Slore ...
The only thing I can figure from reading all his posts yesterday, the Anthonys were kind and nice to him, and because of that he can't say mean things. Because they were not mean to him, he just got a different impression, or they threatened him if he would say mean things 

Or maybe he lives in his own little world and really doesn't keep up with the fact of the case. I wonder if they could move the case to Sacremento? 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1501 on: August 22, 2009, 08:40:02 PM »

Yay Klaas is in the Cage

Klaas I know I have asked before months ago about the Video that the teenage boy made( About the Woods/Land where Caylee was found) He does a walk through of the woods himself in the video. He shows the area where he and his friends hang out. Talks about the water etc..

He was interviewed by a news reporter. His name is Charles Kelly and you and I posted back and forth about it a few months back. You said you found it and you uploaded it to your photobucket.

Do you still have that video and if so  - Can you post it please. Thank You so Much.
I found the link way back in archives and it does not work at all.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1502 on: August 22, 2009, 08:42:48 PM »

http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2009m8d22-Defense-argues-innocence-of-Casey-Anthony-George-Anthony-takes-the-stand

Defense argues innocence of Casey Anthony, George Anthony takes the stand

This article is from the Examiner in West Palm Beach.  She has been reporting on the case & I've seen articles in Miami also.  My point is that I'm not so sure Bozo will have an easy time getting a change of venue by the time this is ready for trial.
I live in Pasco County, our news is based out of Tampa and we get very little news reports on this case. Only when something major happens, nothing at all like what we see out of the Orlando area.

I think if there was a change of venue in the Tampa area, your media would be flooded with news about the case. 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1503 on: August 22, 2009, 08:45:48 PM »

Good Night cece  an angelic monkey  Western ******* I can't figure out why Tony Padilla has such rave revues for the Anthonys, he even had nice things to say about Casey.
No Rose 
I saw that too. I watched Tony on the Good Morning show ..his words of Slore. She was a Nice Girl blah blah ...
I guess he is running interference that the Padilla Troop is out to get Slore ...
The only thing I can figure from reading all his posts yesterday, the Anthonys were kind and nice to him, and because of that he can't say mean things. Because they were not mean to him, he just got a different impression, or they threatened him if he would say mean things 
Cindy may  you never know.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Tracy1
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1504 on: August 22, 2009, 08:48:33 PM »

Maybe he sees some bail bonds for the Anthonys in his future. 

Well, Fanny my friend, that is the ONLY thing that would make sense.  I almost threw up when he said that Casey was such a nice girl....really?  I mean, REALLY??  Even if I didn't know she killed her baby I don't think I would ever say she's a 'nice' girl!

BOYCOTT ARUBA!! Justice for Natalee
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1505 on: August 22, 2009, 08:49:10 PM »

Well, in one of his posts he did mention business wasn't good.....

I can't see how trashing Lenny, Rob and Tracey is going to help his business plan any, nor saying what nice people the Anthonys and Skanky are. Seems kinda azz-backwards to me. But I don't live in Sacramento either, so many that is the way the wind is blowing out there. 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1506 on: August 22, 2009, 08:52:54 PM »

Well, Fanny my friend, that is the ONLY thing that would make sense.  I almost threw up when he said that Casey was such a nice girl....really?  I mean, REALLY??  Even if I didn't know she killed her baby I don't think I would ever say she's a 'nice' girl!

Monkey Devil!

You gotta make money where you can find it, and as it seems, the Anthonys are flush now. Business is business, you know. Especially in the Bail Bond business. What is that I heard from the OJ case in Las Vegas? "You call, we haul" or something like that.  Monkey Devil!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1507 on: August 22, 2009, 08:56:42 PM »

No Rose 
Tony is on WS right now, explaining some of his comments from last night.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1508 on: August 22, 2009, 08:56:58 PM »

Monkey Devil! an angelic monkey Monkey Devil!

I don't know whether to Laugh or Cry - sorta like peeling a Onion  someone made this and posted it this wk on yt.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/8gWb636tAxM&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/8gWb636tAxM&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;border=1</a>

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1509 on: August 22, 2009, 09:04:02 PM »

http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2009m8d22-Defense-argues-innocence-of-Casey-Anthony-George-Anthony-takes-the-stand

This article is from the Examiner in West Palm Beach.  She has been reporting on the case & I've seen articles in Miami also.  My point is that I'm not so sure Bozo will have an easy time getting a change of venue by the time this is ready for trial.
I live in Pasco County, our news is based out of Tampa and we get very little news reports on this case. Only when something major happens, nothing at all like what we see out of the Orlando area.

I think if there was a change of venue in the Tampa area, your media would be flooded with news about the case. 
Oh, no doubt. That private meeting on July 7th between all the lawyers and Strickland, LDB mentioned that Pinellas County would be a great place for a change of venue, she was talking about the new court house and threw that in to Jose. Pinellas County is just across the bay from Tampa. Oh, if it is moved, I would love for that to be the choice....it's about a 25 - 30 minute drive for me.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1510 on: August 22, 2009, 09:04:54 PM »

Monkey Devil! an angelic monkey Monkey Devil!

I don't know whether to Laugh or Cry - sorta like peeling a Onion  someone made this and posted it this wk on yt.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/8gWb636tAxM&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/8gWb636tAxM&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;border=1</a>

I wish I were that talented!!  Monkey Devil!

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1511 on: August 22, 2009, 09:05:54 PM »

Well, in one of his posts he did mention business wasn't good.....

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1512 on: August 22, 2009, 09:10:29 PM »

Oh, no doubt. That private meeting on July 7th between all the lawyers and Strickland, LDB mentioned that Pinellas County would be a great place for a change of venue, she was talking about the new court house and threw that in to Jose. Pinellas County is just across the bay from Tampa. Oh, if it is moved, I would love for that to be the choice....it's about a 25 - 30 minute drive for me.

If I remember correctly, there are quite a few "older" people in the St Pete area with time on their hands to serve on a jury. It isn't called "Wrinkle City" for nothing. It would be an excellent choice! I don't think Grandma and Grandpa would think highly of a baby-killer. 

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1513 on: August 22, 2009, 09:13:24 PM »

The Defense is the only side which has been trying this case in the media.  In fact, I attribute all of Baez's senseless motions he files to his zeal for the media spotlight after court.  That's where he gets face time.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1514 on: August 22, 2009, 09:14:38 PM »

If I remember correctly, there are quite a few "older" people in the St Pete area with time on their hands to serve on a jury. It isn't called "Wrinkle City" for nothing. It would be an excellent choice! I don't think Grandma and Grandpa would think highly of a baby-killer. 

"Wrinkle City" ..... 
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1515 on: August 22, 2009, 09:15:33 PM »

Fanny this person is talented. They posted this as well this week. 
Holy bananas ... I have no clue how long this would take to create.  Its pretty spot on though. Its the Ants. For Sure.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/M5LbElPnOA4&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/M5LbElPnOA4&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;border=1</a>

They deserve this

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1516 on: August 22, 2009, 09:18:30 PM »

No Rose 

Does WS have any way of verifying that this person is who he says he is? I emailed Lenny last night to tell him to have a look on there and see what he was saying about him..
I mean, how do we know this isn't Dolce whatsername posting?
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1517 on: August 22, 2009, 09:21:42 PM »

The Defense is the only side which has been trying this case in the media.  In fact, I attribute all of Baez's senseless motions he files to his zeal for the media spotlight after court.  That's where he gets face time.

No, I have not seen any of the SA or LE on the media with news conferences or interviews either locally or nationally. I was rather surprised that Nejame and Tim Miller were holding one the other day, but that was on their dime, not the prosecution. And just look what happened. In roared George, he couldn't stand it. 

If you look back, all the media hype has been generated by the defense team and the Anthonys. Who's faces do you see on the tv day after day, night after night? Lenny has been out there because he has something in his craw, and he won't give up until this is done. He will see it done, one way or the other. I have know a few cowboys in my life, and believe me, he is far from done, Tony Padilla or not. And I am waiting to hear the whole thing from him and his crew. As a matter of fact, it is about the only thing for me to wait for in anticipation. Anything else will be gravy.

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1518 on: August 22, 2009, 09:23:49 PM »

Fanny this person is talented. They posted this as well this week. 
Holy bananas ... I have no clue how long this would take to create.  Its pretty spot on though. Its the Ants. For Sure.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/M5LbElPnOA4&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/M5LbElPnOA4&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;border=1</a>

They deserve this

That should get the UTube Oscar!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1519 on: August 22, 2009, 09:25:57 PM »

No Rose 

Does WS have any way of verifying that this person is who he says he is? I emailed Lenny last night to tell him to have a look on there and see what he was saying about him..
I mean, how do we know this isn't Dolce whatsername posting?

For whatever it is worth, the administrator of WS has verified that it is him. Of course, the same administrator vouched for.........nevermind. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.