May 01, 2024, 02:45:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 144 8/18/09 - 8/24/09  (Read 379108 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1700 on: August 23, 2009, 04:37:43 PM »

So....Gil Cabot/Larry Black  was working for Bozo?

Larry Garrison was working for Spindy?

And they did what???  Aren't they no longer employed with their disgruntled employers? And they did what exactly again?

Michelle Bart work in sort of the same capacity for the Anthony's. But she is not still representing them, or is she??

And how is Christina Baez working into all of this?

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
gailfromny
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1701 on: August 23, 2009, 04:39:21 PM »

One of the questions asked referred to the funding of bozo and TP said possibly Geraldo.  WHAT who would be saying all this stuff......
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1702 on: August 23, 2009, 04:41:02 PM »

Who exactly brought the [ California ] Padillas into this case in the first place ??;   Do you suppose we will we ever hear from Larry Garrison at trial ?

I believe Jose Baez did:

"Leonard Padilla, who hosts a TV show called "Bounty Hunters" on National Geographic, told Local 6 News that he has been talking to Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, about bailing his client out of jail." ..."Anthony's lead attorney, Jos Baez, and a third party contacted the company about arranging a bond, Padilla said."

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/17202414/detail.html

I believe the third party was Larry Garrison.

Is Todd Black and Larry Garrison the same person? I am a bit confused on the details?  It has all been very fuzzy. 

I believe Todd Black and Gil Cabot are one in the same.
the whole Cabot/Black thing confuzzled the heck out of me.  do you remember how he and bozo ever got together?

No, I don't remember. But Blink has an article on them here: http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/02/04/todd-black-jose-baez-defense-attorney-for-casey-anthony-and-the-florida-bar-could-there-be-further-inquiry-request-for-inquirycomplaint-filed/

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1703 on: August 23, 2009, 04:43:21 PM »

Refresh my memory please.....did I hear that Bozo somehow worked on OJ's case, or was that BS? 

Gil Cabot used to be an attorney in Los Angeles and also a talent agent. Either Bozo knew him personally or I'm thinking Larry Garrison brought him aboard as Todd Black.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1704 on: August 23, 2009, 04:48:31 PM »

Refresh my memory please.....did I hear that Bozo somehow worked on OJ's case, or was that BS? 

Gil Cabot used to be an attorney in Los Angeles and also a talent agent. Either Bozo knew him personally or I'm thinking Larry Garrison brought him aboard as Todd Black.

A little background on Todd Black:
http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2009m2d2-Jose-Baez-spokesperson-Todd-Black-may-be-hiding-checkered-past

Still looking for the OJ Connection. I never heard it before, so I will look.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1705 on: August 23, 2009, 04:51:11 PM »

Another link, but no real OJ news except in passing.

http://www.bloggernews.net/118190

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1706 on: August 23, 2009, 04:51:41 PM »

A little background on Todd Black:
http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2009m2d2-Jose-Baez-spokesperson-Todd-Black-may-be-hiding-checkered-past

Still looking for the OJ Connection. I never heard it before, so I will look.
Black Claims Past Does Not Matter

In response to these revelations, Black sent the Orlando Sentinel emails claiming, "It simply DOES NOT MATTER if our company was founded by a gentleman who spent time in prison over twenty-five years ago, especially since that distinction is a key selling point that brings credibility to our services assisting celebrities, politicians and others charged with a crime."

Website Claiming Innocence of Gil Cabot

There is currently a website called "The Truth about the Case for Gil Cabot" proclaiming “They got it wrong” and that Cabot was “wrongly sent to prison twice.”  To attempt to prove its assertions, the site is selling the complete court transcripts “for the cost only, plus postage by the USPO.”  It is unclear who is the owner of the site, since when the banner to obtain more information is accessed, a message appears indicating the site owner has exceeded his or her bandwidth.
Monkey Devil!

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1707 on: August 23, 2009, 04:52:14 PM »

The OJ/ Baez connection is a new one on me. The closest thing I can come up with is that LKB's hubby, Dr. Michael Baden, had a connection to the case. I believe he was a forensic expert in OJ's case.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1708 on: August 23, 2009, 04:52:40 PM »

Who exactly brought the [ California ] Padillas into this case in the first place ??;   Do you suppose we will we ever hear from Larry Garrison at trial ?

I believe Jose Baez did:

"Leonard Padilla, who hosts a TV show called "Bounty Hunters" on National Geographic, told Local 6 News that he has been talking to Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, about bailing his client out of jail." ..."Anthony's lead attorney, Jos Baez, and a third party contacted the company about arranging a bond, Padilla said."

Is Todd Black and Larry Garrison the same person? I am a bit confused on the details?  It has all been very fuzzy. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1709 on: August 23, 2009, 04:54:23 PM »

I believe Jose Baez did:

YUP!  You got it Trimm!

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1710 on: August 23, 2009, 04:58:48 PM »

I believe Jose Baez did:

where is he now 'cause i swear you put 20 lbs on him and he looks exactly like a guy who works in a store i shop at.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1711 on: August 23, 2009, 05:01:36 PM »

I believe Jose Baez did:

I would feel real comfy relaxing on my chaise lounge eating peeled grapes knowing that that creep had my best interest at heart. 

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1712 on: August 23, 2009, 05:02:41 PM »

Sunny, some very interesting answers from Tony 

Thanks, Sunny.  And yes, NR, very interesting answers from Tony which I didn't like one darn bit.  First of all, to say that Casey was "Sweet and respectful" at this point, I mean to say it at this point, when she has been charged with murdering a two-year-old, her own daughter, and in jail awaiting trial, contradicts any notion that she is "Sweet."  Sounds to me as if he fell under her spell as many men did.  She  is not sweet, under anyone's definition. She has ice water running through her veins.  But to me, to say the things he did about Leonard Padilla, his own uncle with whom he has "Worked" since he was six years old (And has the "Highest Respect")was unconscionable. He says he has discussed these things with Leonard and maybe he has.  But they should have gone no further, certainly not on a forum message board.  I strenuously object to his denigrading Leonard's memorial service by the river.  Words fail me.  I feel that Leonard was the only one at that point who had any respect at all for Caylee. IMO Tony messed up big time and he is trying to throw the blame on someone else, namely his uncle. And, from what I have seen of Mr. Grund, he is a bit unusual but he respected and loved Caylee and was protecting his son.  I feel that, if the case were reversed, Leonard Padilla would be protecting Tony, although in my opinbion, he doesn't deserve it.

I am not a huge fan of Mr. Grund...but I do think if TP is going to allude to something he IMO needs to put up or shut up

here is another of his statements re the Grunds

I got NOTHING from the Anthony's about the Grunds. Investigating information from others. I cannot and will not go any further.
I totally agree. I'm going to throw this out here, and then duck for cover  Monkey Devil! does anyone else think that perhaps Tony is going to be a witness for the defense? Might sound strange, but putting 2 and 2 together is not adding up to 4 in my eyes. I think there is more going on here.
I found all the WS Tony posts strange.For one thing he is in the bond surety business and he was so rushed while signing the contract/agreement(rushed because he thought Leonard and himself were about to be arrested for being a bounty hunter in Florida which is illegal)that he didn't think to get a copy of the signed contract/agreement?Naaaaa,I'm not buying that.Also,from my understanding,the Padilla's had to go through a Florida bonding company to get the bond/bail set so why would they have been arrested?
I agree NoRose,I think Tony will be a witness for the defense.I'm also bothered by how Rob Dick still coddled cindyflirt at J Blanch. park that day of the park search.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1713 on: August 23, 2009, 05:09:02 PM »

I found all the WS Tony posts strange.For one thing he is in the bond surety business and he was so rushed while signing the contract/agreement(rushed because he thought Leonard and himself were about to be arrested for being a bounty hunter in Florida which is illegal)that he didn't think to get a copy of the signed contract/agreement?Naaaaa,I'm not buying that.Also,from my understanding,the Padilla's had to go through a Florida bonding company to get the bond/bail set so why would they have been arrested?
I agree NoRose,I think Tony will be a witness for the defense.I'm also bothered by how Rob Dick still coddled cindyflirt at J Blanch. park that day of the park search.

I too, found the whole touchy-feely episode totally disgusting. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1714 on: August 23, 2009, 05:09:31 PM »

KarmaRoundUp I agree, he didn't take a copy with him 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1715 on: August 23, 2009, 05:12:00 PM »

I don't for one minute think he doesn't have a copy of the agreement. Just what it says is another matter. It seems to be striking a nerve, a painful nerve.   

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1716 on: August 23, 2009, 05:13:26 PM »

I don't for one minute think he doesn't have a copy of the agreement. Just what it says is another matter. It seems to be striking a nerve, a painful nerve.   
And the reason for him not getting a copy is just plain stupid.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1717 on: August 23, 2009, 05:15:37 PM »

And the reason for him not getting a copy is just plain stupid.

I don't think that Tony Padilla is a stupid person. He didn't get where he is in business by being stupid. I am just wondering what his game is?

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1718 on: August 23, 2009, 05:21:38 PM »

i have a feeling i'm about to get angry.

omg i'm gonna be ssoooo pizzed if lenny and the team can't testify 'cause there was an agreement and tony screwed the pooch....

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1719 on: August 23, 2009, 05:27:30 PM »

Hi Monkeys - 

I am still in shock how bad Casey looks.  But what really go me mad was when Jane (JVM) said she felt bad for Casey.    

I think Tony P is being nice for a specific reason, I don't know what it is but I think he has an ulterior motive - other than more business.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.