May 01, 2024, 02:06:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 144 8/18/09 - 8/24/09  (Read 379091 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1720 on: August 23, 2009, 05:27:53 PM »

i have a feeling i'm about to get angry.

omg i'm gonna be ssoooo pizzed if lenny and the team can't testify 'cause there was an agreement and tony screwed the pooch....

Well, that is a possibility, but Tony has distanced himself from Lenny and his group and saying that he has nothing to do with them. Evidently whatever Lenny, Rob, and Tracy signed was not the same as Tony signed. It seems like a simple matter of bringing forth the originals to the court instead of copies. Who is going to make Bozo do that, is what I want to know. Along with the paycheck evidence that Bozo paid them. You can't work for someone unless they pay you.

Oh, I forgot. D Casey was still looking for money from Bozo  last time I heard. Maybe they have kissed and made up and nobody told us. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1721 on: August 23, 2009, 05:29:55 PM »

Hi Monkeys - 

I am still in shock how bad Casey looks.  But what really go me mad was when Jane (JVM) said she felt bad for Casey.    

I think Tony P is being nice for a specific reason, I don't know what it is but I think he has an ulterior motive - other than more business.
Jane said that? I never watch the show, because she gets me wild with her shrill voice. Does she feel sorry for her, because basically she looks like crap?
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1722 on: August 23, 2009, 05:32:25 PM »

Hi Monkeys - 

I am still in shock how bad Casey looks.  But what really go me mad was when Jane (JVM) said she felt bad for Casey.    

I think Tony P is being nice for a specific reason, I don't know what it is but I think he has an ulterior motive - other than more business.

She did look bad! If she continues to get more pale in jail, we're going to need sunglasses to watch the trial!   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1723 on: August 23, 2009, 05:34:47 PM »

Hi Monkeys - 

Jane said that? I never watch the show, because she gets me wild with her shrill voice. Does she feel sorry for her, because basically she looks like crap?

I believe it was about Casey "crying".  I don't know about you guys, but when I get chocked up, I can never just have one wipe of my eyes and I always need to blow my nose.  I wasn't buying Casey's little act. 
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1724 on: August 23, 2009, 05:34:49 PM »

I found all the WS Tony posts strange.For one thing he is in the bond surety business and he was so rushed while signing the contract/agreement(rushed because he thought Leonard and himself were about to be arrested for being a bounty hunter in Florida which is illegal)that he didn't think to get a copy of the signed contract/agreement?Naaaaa,I'm not buying that.Also,from my understanding,the Padilla's had to go through a Florida bonding company to get the bond/bail set so why would they have been arrested?
I agree NoRose,I think Tony will be a witness for the defense.I'm also bothered by how Rob Dick still coddled cindyflirt at J Blanch. park that day of the park search.

I too, found the whole touchy-feely episode totally disgusting. 
It's just sickening.I could kinda/maybe understand him allowing cindy to paw at him while he worked for her(protecting casey,his investment)but after that......eeeewwwww.....I don't know how he could stand just standing next to the flirtycindy on the sidewalk.
What it all boils down to for me is that neither of the Padilla's or Rob Dick's testimonies(if they testify)is important.The only important one(IMO)is Tracy.Tracy had the guts to stay in that looney bin for 9 days.
What she says will be very interesting.What the others have to say would just be hearsay and may not be admissible in court.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1725 on: August 23, 2009, 05:36:57 PM »

Hi Monkeys - 

She did look bad! If she continues to get more pale in jail, we're going to need sunglasses to watch the trial!   

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

I never noticed all those ugly moles all over face?  Oh, and aren't her eyes a different color than her other pictures.  Was she wearing colored contacts before?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1726 on: August 23, 2009, 05:38:33 PM »

Hi Monkeys - 

I believe it was about Casey "crying".  I don't know about you guys, but when I get chocked up, I can never just have one wipe of my eyes and I always need to blow my nose.  I wasn't buying Casey's little act. 
I think there was a lot of coaching going on by Andrea before the hearing. At times it looked like she was upset, but she also could have been crying/fake crying on cue. The one thing for me was she really looked crazier than usual.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1727 on: August 23, 2009, 05:38:50 PM »

Hi Monkeys - 

LOL....yup,the wench look almost as bad as I want her to look.

pale

Karma Is Coming

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1728 on: August 23, 2009, 05:39:32 PM »

When I was talking to George at the Kind Finders tent, Rob and two other guys showed up.  George just ignored them while we spoke. The three of them stood there with their arms folded.  It was so weird.   
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1729 on: August 23, 2009, 05:39:57 PM »

I found all the WS Tony posts strange.For one thing he is in the bond surety business and he was so rushed while signing the contract/agreement(rushed because he thought Leonard and himself were about to be arrested for being a bounty hunter in Florida which is illegal)that he didn't think to get a copy of the signed contract/agreement?Naaaaa,I'm not buying that.Also,from my understanding,the Padilla's had to go through a Florida bonding company to get the bond/bail set so why would they have been arrested?
I agree NoRose,I think Tony will be a witness for the defense.I'm also bothered by how Rob Dick still coddled cindyflirt at J Blanch. park that day of the park search.

I too, found the whole touchy-feely episode totally disgusting. 
It's just sickening.I could kinda/maybe understand him allowing cindy to paw at him while he worked for her(protecting casey,his investment)but after that......eeeewwwww.....I don't know how he could stand just standing next to the flirtycindy on the sidewalk.
What it all boils down to for me is that neither of the Padilla's or Rob Dick's testimonies(if they testify)is important.The only important one(IMO)is Tracy.Tracy had the guts to stay in that looney bin for 9 days.
What she says will be very interesting.What the others have to say would just be hearsay and may not be admissible in court.

Ain't that the truth, she stayed in that looney bin for 9 days, how scarey 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1730 on: August 23, 2009, 05:40:12 PM »

I think the moles get darker as her face gets whiter. She hasn't visited a cosmetics counter in a while. She's been a little confined, and friend's checkbooks aren't nearly as accessible as they once were!   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1731 on: August 23, 2009, 05:41:04 PM »

Hi Monkeys - 

I think there was a lot of coaching going on by Andrea before the hearing. At times it looked like she was upset, but she also could have been crying/fake crying on cue. The one thing for me was she really looked crazier than usual.

And who picked out those clothes?  She even walked frumpy! 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1732 on: August 23, 2009, 05:42:23 PM »

When I was talking to George at the Kind Finders tent, Rob and two other guys showed up.  George just ignored them while we spoke. The three of them stood there with their arms folded.  It was so weird.   
  George was probably jealous of Rob, Cindy was probably pawing Rob from the moment she saw him. Rob had to deal with Cindy and Casey and their seductive ways 
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1733 on: August 23, 2009, 05:42:37 PM »

i have a feeling i'm about to get angry.

omg i'm gonna be ssoooo pizzed if lenny and the team can't testify 'cause there was an agreement and tony screwed the pooch....

Well, that is a possibility, but Tony has distanced himself from Lenny and his group and saying that he has nothing to do with them. Evidently whatever Lenny, Rob, and Tracy signed was not the same as Tony signed. It seems like a simple matter of bringing forth the originals to the court instead of copies. Who is going to make Bozo do that, is what I want to know. Along with the paycheck evidence that Bozo paid them. You can't work for someone unless they pay you.

Oh, I forgot. D Casey was still looking for money from Bozo  last time I heard. Maybe they have kissed and made up and nobody told us. 
so do you think he is doing this so he won't be called to testify??  i'm so confuzzled....really.  i don't get it.

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1734 on: August 23, 2009, 05:43:09 PM »

Hi Monkeys - 

I think the lyon atty has made casey over.Notice no more flirty games with baez?Yeah,I think she is trying to make her look like a poor innocent mama who had her baby kidnapped and murdered but we all know that aint going to work.No way,casey is going down and going down hard no matter how long it takes.   

Karma Is Coming

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1735 on: August 23, 2009, 05:43:30 PM »

I think the moles get darker as her face gets whiter. She hasn't visited a cosmetics counter in a while. She's been a little confined, and friend's checkbooks aren't nearly as accessible as they once were!   
That could be, I wondered why those moles looked so bad.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1736 on: August 23, 2009, 05:43:56 PM »

IMO, Rob Dick is well....I think his name speaks for itself. 

He stood around the search acting like a stuck up punk with no personality.  He did however enjoy getting his picture taken.   
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1737 on: August 23, 2009, 05:44:53 PM »

Hi Monkeys - 

not ONE tear....even if ya try to hold it in they still come out.  NOT ONE!

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1738 on: August 23, 2009, 05:45:26 PM »

I'm with you on the clothes! 

It's almost as if she was wearing "Clothes by Pat" if any of you remember Pat from SNL! She/He was a character on the show built around trying to figure out if She/He was male or female!

She looked like the ice cream man!    Vanilla Flavored!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1739 on: August 23, 2009, 05:45:47 PM »

IMO, Rob Dick is well....I think his name speaks for itself. 

He stood around the search acting like a stuck up punk with no personality.  He did however enjoy getting his picture taken.   
Interesting, so the name fits 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.