May 01, 2024, 08:16:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 144 8/18/09 - 8/24/09  (Read 378936 times)
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1740 on: August 23, 2009, 05:45:53 PM »

IMO, Rob Dick is well....I think his name speaks for itself. 

He stood around the search acting like a stuck up punk with no personality.  He did however enjoy getting his picture taken.   
Rob Dick is well....I think his name speaks for itself. 
Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1741 on: August 23, 2009, 05:47:25 PM »

When I was talking to George at the Kind Finders tent, Rob and two other guys showed up.  George just ignored them while we spoke. The three of them stood there with their arms folded.  It was so weird.   
  George was probably jealous of Rob, Cindy was probably pawing Rob from the moment she saw him. Rob had to deal with Cindy and Casey and their seductive ways 
LOL.....Tony said in the original agreement they had with baez,Tracy and one of the men(I think Rob but I think Tony claims himself)were supposed to stay in the house with casey.As soon as casey got released baez changed that to only Tracy staying in the house.baez was probably worried casey would go off and dork one of the men  Monkey Devil!

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1742 on: August 23, 2009, 05:49:18 PM »

IMO, Rob Dick is well....I think his name speaks for itself. 

He stood around the search acting like a stuck up punk with no personality.  He did however enjoy getting his picture taken.   
Yes,Rob was good to look at but he didn't seem too helpful.

Karma Is Coming

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1743 on: August 23, 2009, 05:49:36 PM »

Hi Monkeys - 

I am still in shock how bad Casey looks.  But what really go me mad was when Jane (JVM) said she felt bad for Casey.    

I think Tony P is being nice for a specific reason, I don't know what it is but I think he has an ulterior motive - other than more business.
Jane said that? I never watch the show, because she gets me wild with her shrill voice. Does she feel sorry for her, because basically she looks like crap?

I believe it was about Casey "crying".  I don't know about you guys, but when I get chocked up, I can never just have one wipe of my eyes and I always need to blow my nose.  I wasn't buying Casey's little act. 
I think there was a lot of coaching going on by Andrea before the hearing. At times it looked like she was upset, but she also could have been crying/fake crying on cue. The one thing for me was she really looked crazier than usual.
I think the lyon atty has made casey over.Notice no more flirty games with baez?Yeah,I think she is trying to make her look like a poor innocent mama who had her baby kidnapped and murdered but we all know that aint going to work.No way,casey is going down and going down hard no matter how long it takes.   

Hi Karma! I agree that Lyon has influenced Casey's image. Whoa............. think about that a minute!   

Lyon as your fashion consultant!   

Maybe Lyon will loan her one of her hair barrettes next time, if it wouldn't slide out from the oil.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1744 on: August 23, 2009, 05:49:51 PM »

Hi Monkeys - 

I am still in shock how bad Casey looks.  But what really go me mad was when Jane (JVM) said she felt bad for Casey.    

I think Tony P is being nice for a specific reason, I don't know what it is but I think he has an ulterior motive - other than more business.
Jane said that? I never watch the show, because she gets me wild with her shrill voice. Does she feel sorry for her, because basically she looks like crap?

I believe it was about Casey "crying".  I don't know about you guys, but when I get chocked up, I can never just have one wipe of my eyes and I always need to blow my nose.  I wasn't buying Casey's little act. 
I think there was a lot of coaching going on by Andrea before the hearing. At times it looked like she was upset, but she also could have been crying/fake crying on cue. The one thing for me was she really looked crazier than usual.

I agree she looked crazier than her norm. Those eyes freaked me out. When her eyes weren't in a blank stare looking at nothing they were darting around like a maniac. The blank stare was reminiscent of Melissa Huckaby, and that ain't good.......
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1745 on: August 23, 2009, 05:50:42 PM »

I'm with you on the clothes! 

It's almost as if she was wearing "Clothes by Pat" if any of you remember Pat from SNL! She/He was a character on the show built around trying to figure out if She/He was male or female!

She looked like the ice cream man!    Vanilla Flavored!
LOL....well casey is an interchangable name    

Karma Is Coming

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1746 on: August 23, 2009, 05:51:18 PM »

I have seen grief, and I have seen sorrow. I have seen snot streaming, mottled red face and nose, even down to the neck. I have seen faces so screwed up till you could barely recognize the person. I have seen tears run down a face so fast that it looked like a river. I have seen eyes so bloodshot and tearfilled that you wondered if they were bleeding. I have seen so many tears and fist pounding that you wonder if that person will ever be able to come back from that side. I have seen people double up in pain and let out a wail that doesn't seen human and it seems so primal that it doesn't ever seem like it came from a human being. I have seen people so soaked with sweat that you could ring it out of their clothes. I have seen all this go on for a very long time......I have not seen ANYTHING like this come from any of the Anthonys. Eye poking aside, the only tears I have ever seen from Skanky is the day in Bozo's office right before she was arrested for FIRST DEGREE MURDER of her only living child.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1747 on: August 23, 2009, 05:53:45 PM »

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!  I was thinking Lyon may have picked her clothes out too.  Good!!

I loved how Cindy was trying to get Casey's attention - kind of in her face, so to speak, and Casey just ignored her.   Monkey Devil!
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1748 on: August 23, 2009, 05:54:31 PM »

Hi Monkeys - 

I think the lyon atty has made casey over.Notice no more flirty games with baez?Yeah,I think she is trying to make her look like a poor innocent mama who had her baby kidnapped and murdered but we all know that aint going to work.No way,casey is going down and going down hard no matter how long it takes.   

Hi Karma! I agree that Lyon has influenced Casey's image. Whoa............. think about that a minute!   

Lyon as your fashion consultant!   

Maybe Lyon will loan her one of her hair barrettes next time, if it wouldn't slide out from the oil.
  Hi CBB
I actually thought lyin's outfit made her look a little brighter than usual but the same ole hair and the same ole blah blah blah coming out of her mouth.caseys hair looked like she had a huge rats nest in the back and top of it and the oil parted what she was trying to hide.

Karma Is Coming

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1749 on: August 23, 2009, 05:56:04 PM »

When I was talking to George at the Kind Finders tent, Rob and two other guys showed up.  George just ignored them while we spoke. The three of them stood there with their arms folded.  It was so weird.   
  George was probably jealous of Rob, Cindy was probably pawing Rob from the moment she saw him. Rob had to deal with Cindy and Casey and their seductive ways 
LOL.....Tony said in the original agreement they had with baez,Tracy and one of the men(I think Rob but I think Tony claims himself)were supposed to stay in the house with casey.As soon as casey got released baez changed that to only Tracy staying in the house.baez was probably worried casey would go off and dork one of the men  Monkey Devil!
I'll bet Baez did think that, I don't blame him on that one, Casey was probably thinking she hit the jackpot, she was busy cooking and being social the first day out of jail 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1750 on: August 23, 2009, 05:58:23 PM »

When Casey first appeared in court and bail was set, she did cry then. That is the only time, I have really see her cry and that was for herself.  The act outsides Baez office, the day of the Grand Jury, was terrible. 
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1751 on: August 23, 2009, 05:59:11 PM »

I'll bet Baez did think that, I don't blame him on that one, Casey was probably thinking she hit the jackpot, she was busy cooking and being social the first day out of jail 
Oh yeah,like mother,like daughter.I no longer wonder why casey is the way she is because to me she is a mini cindy.I do wonder why cindy is the way she is.george is just a spineless jellyfish who lies a lot.

Karma Is Coming

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1752 on: August 23, 2009, 05:59:49 PM »

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!  I was thinking Lyon may have picked her clothes out too.  Good!!

I loved how Cindy was trying to get Casey's attention - kind of in her face, so to speak, and Casey just ignored her.   Monkey Devil!
Cindy did everything but a cartwheel to get Casey's attention. OMG, how funny CBB, a barret would fall right out of Casey's oily hair. Andrea should maybe go to Cindy's hairdresser, maybe she could do a Moe Bob on her. Anything would be better then that brittle mess.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1753 on: August 23, 2009, 06:02:38 PM »

Cindy did everything but a cartwheel to get Casey's attention. OMG, how funny CBB, a barret would fall right out of Casey's oily hair. Andrea should maybe go to Cindy's hairdresser, maybe she could do a Moe Bob on her. Anything would be better then that brittle mess.
LOL...anything would be better than the tiny tim look she has now.
I was lol at cindy trying to catch caseys attention lololol.....cindy looked ready to hop over those benches.

Karma Is Coming

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1754 on: August 23, 2009, 06:02:46 PM »

Well, I'm going to go against the stream here and say I do believe Casey became "teary". I think it was self directed, but I do think so. If you think about it, her contact has been with her attys, exclisively. She's been engaged in coming up with stuff that might get her off. I think seeing George brought a little reality back to her and the possibility she isn't going to get off struck a chord with her enough to get teary because it scared her. It's one thing to concentrate on the case and hold on to believe she'll walk out of jail, and another to look at a piece of the world you've known and realize it's in the past, probably forever.

JMHO!
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1755 on: August 23, 2009, 06:04:26 PM »

A Moe bob?
I thought Cindy looked like a chrysanthemum!   
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1756 on: August 23, 2009, 06:04:45 PM »

Well, I'm going to go against the stream here and say I do believe Casey became "teary". I think it was self directed, but I do think so. If you think about it, her contact has been with her attys, exclisively. She's been engaged in coming up with stuff that might get her off. I think seeing George brought a little reality back to her and the possibility she isn't going to get off struck a chord with her enough to get teary because it scared her. It's one thing to concentrate on the case and hold on to believe she'll walk out of jail, and another to look at a piece of the world you've known and realize it's in the past, probably forever.

JMHO!
I think she was tearing up also but it was only for herself and never about what she did to sweet Caylee.

Karma Is Coming

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1757 on: August 23, 2009, 06:05:53 PM »

When Casey first appeared in court and bail was set, she did cry then. That is the only time, I have really see her cry and that was for herself.  The act outsides Baez office, the day of the Grand Jury, was terrible. 

Huh-uh!! She cried when she screamed at Cindy in jail, "I don't have anything!"   

Boo Hoo..........   
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1758 on: August 23, 2009, 06:06:59 PM »

A Moe bob?
LOL!
cindy wishes she could look as beautiful as a flower.

I know all this talk is mean and I can't apologize for it because
it    feels    so    dang    good!
    Monkey Devil!

Karma Is Coming

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1759 on: August 23, 2009, 06:08:08 PM »

A Moe bob?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.