May 01, 2024, 02:41:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 144 8/18/09 - 8/24/09  (Read 379106 times)
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1800 on: August 23, 2009, 08:28:09 PM »

Who exactly brought the [ California ] Padillas into this case in the first place ??;   Do you suppose we will we ever hear from Larry Garrison at trial ?

I believe Jose Baez did:

"Leonard Padilla, who hosts a TV show called "Bounty Hunters" on National Geographic, told Local 6 News that he has been talking to Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, about bailing his client out of jail." ..."Anthony's lead attorney, Jos Baez, and a third party contacted the company about arranging a bond, Padilla said."

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/17202414/detail.html

I do not want to get anything incorrect here.  I seldom post. But....there was indication from Tony that Geraldo may even be contributing to the defense $. I overheard someone months ago..nearly a year now...leak out
Geraldo's' name when the question came up about the secret money man paying defense. Last night, Tony gave a bit of a heads up...like good guess..etc. Sorry--hard to post tonight...

t

If he is then it is with the explicit promise of an exclusive story deal, not out of the kindness of his heart...
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1801 on: August 23, 2009, 08:28:32 PM »

How often are inmates allowed to shower in the jail? In prison they can only shower every other day. If that is the case in jail yoo, I would have to say that Wednesday was the last time she showered by the looks of her hair and she was going to have to wait until after court for her shower time on Friday.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1802 on: August 23, 2009, 08:28:34 PM »

I noticed some guy named Levi is doing a radio show tonight and one of his guests will be Leonard, there is a thread on this over at WS. One of the questions he is going to ask Leonard is what he thinks about the things Tony has been saying. It will be on at 10 eastern time.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1803 on: August 23, 2009, 08:30:09 PM »

Hi Monkeys - 

I am still in shock how bad Casey looks.  But what really go me mad was when Jane (JVM) said she felt bad for Casey.    

I think Tony P is being nice for a specific reason, I don't know what it is but I think he has an ulterior motive - other than more business.

She did look bad! If she continues to get more pale in jail, we're going to need sunglasses to watch the trial!   

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

I never noticed all those ugly moles all over face?  Oh, and aren't her eyes a different color than her other pictures.  Was she wearing colored contacts before?

Hi MT...yes she wore contacts...I am not sure if they were colored....but I wouldn't doubt it. I would BET that her appearance was carefully planned.....the greasy looking hair, no makeup...the' I am suffering in jail...me an innocent person' look pukel puker
I thought I read she wore various colors - but often wore green contacts.
I believe the fake crying scene was planned too!  For whose benefit I do not know.  You'd think if she wants to continue this - she would work at getting better at it. . . imagine up what being on death row might feel like ...  that might squeeze s few real tears out of her!   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1804 on: August 23, 2009, 08:30:52 PM »

I noticed some guy named Levi is doing a radio show tonight and one of his guests will be Leonard, there is a thread on this over at WS. One of the questions he is going to ask Leonard is what he thinks about the things Tony has been saying. It will be on at 10 eastern time.

Thanks, No Rose!   
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1805 on: August 23, 2009, 08:36:49 PM »

Ono, I think you got it, Tony is warning the Anthonys 

nrcg or Ono would either of you please say what you  mean ---- warning the A's?  I have been at our family day and didn't go back and read...................please fill me in an angelic monkey
I don't remember the exact wording, but he said that the Anthonys were nice to him, but if they turn on him, he will say things about them, because he only gives a person one chance. So if they start saying things about Tony that anger him, the claws will come out.

thanks nrcg.......that makes sense in a backwards kinda way

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1806 on: August 23, 2009, 08:37:28 PM »

Tracy must have some damning testimony or Beaz wouldn't be so determined to squish it.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1807 on: August 23, 2009, 08:40:01 PM »

Ono, I think you got it, Tony is warning the Anthonys 

nrcg or Ono would either of you please say what you  mean ---- warning the A's?  I have been at our family day and didn't go back and read...................please fill me in an angelic monkey

Toward the end of his long post which was brought over here a few pages back, he seems to be saying "don't mess with me" .... I'll see if I can find the page.

Ono, thanks....I was emailed  his posts from last night.....I quickly read through them this morning.....but I didn't remember a warning....so i may not have gotten all of his posts or I read to quickly for it to sink in

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1808 on: August 23, 2009, 08:42:40 PM »

I find it really curious that Tony is posting anywhere.  Here is his main post over at WS from yesterday:

I wonder if he is warning the Anthonys ??

bumped

thanks can....I read that and it didn't sink it............uummmm that is a strange statement to make.....but this whole thing is strange

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1809 on: August 23, 2009, 08:43:31 PM »

I find it really curious that Tony is posting anywhere.  Here is his main post over at WS from yesterday:

bumped

Thanks !!    an angelic monkey

See the end of the second paragraph ...

Thanks Ono...I just commented on it....uuummmmm

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1810 on: August 23, 2009, 08:46:27 PM »

here's the info...I hope I an stay awake long enough to listen.....this old gal is beat today after a family day which included 4 generations.....   lots of liitle ones in that last generation!!

I'll be hosting a online radio show with the latest on the Anthony case tomorrow (Sunday) August 23 @ 10 PM EST / 9 CST / 8 MST / 7 PST

Guests will be:

Criminal profiler Pat Brown, Defense attorney Mark Eiglarsh and Bounty Hunter Leonard Padilla.

Here is the link to listen: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/levipage

*Link to listen after show has aired: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/LeviPag...-Crime-Wrap-Up

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1811 on: August 23, 2009, 08:47:19 PM »

here's the info...I hope I an stay awake long enough to listen.....this old gal is beat today after a family day which included 4 generations.....   lots of liitle ones in that last generation!!

I'll be hosting a online radio show with the latest on the Anthony case tomorrow (Sunday) August 23 @ 10 PM EST / 9 CST / 8 MST / 7 PST

Guests will be:

Criminal profiler Pat Brown, Defense attorney Mark Eiglarsh and Bounty Hunter Leonard Padilla.

*Link to listen after show has aired: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/LeviPag...-Crime-Wrap-Up
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1812 on: August 23, 2009, 08:51:47 PM »

Guests will be:

you are welcome..it was fun, but tiring....a 20 months old has too dang much energy...then multiply that be 3 and add 6 teens.....I think I need a nap!!

I do want to hear what LP has to say about the privacy agreement and the comments his loving nephew has been making....there is a call in number on the link...so Monks call in if you have a question for LP.   

Rest in Peace Caylee

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1813 on: August 23, 2009, 09:17:10 PM »

bumped

thanks can....I read that and it didn't sink it............uummmm that is a strange statement to make.....but this whole thing is strange

Yw Sunnie.  Interesting bit at the end too where he says he uses the term "love" loosely - hmn, wonder who he was calling "love"  and if he's been taken to task for it. 
strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1814 on: August 23, 2009, 09:24:28 PM »

Refresh my memory please.....did I hear that Bozo somehow worked on OJ's case, or was that BS? 

Gil Cabot used to be an attorney in Los Angeles and also a talent agent. Either Bozo knew him personally or I'm thinking Larry Garrison brought him aboard as Todd Black.

A little background on Todd Black:
http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2009m2d2-Jose-Baez-spokesperson-Todd-Black-may-be-hiding-checkered-past

Still looking for the OJ Connection. I never heard it before, so I will look.
I believe that Baez was a minor player on the OJ defense team.
strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1815 on: August 23, 2009, 09:31:04 PM »

i have a feeling i'm about to get angry.

omg i'm gonna be ssoooo pizzed if lenny and the team can't testify 'cause there was an agreement and tony screwed the pooch....

Well, that is a possibility, but Tony has distanced himself from Lenny and his group and saying that he has nothing to do with them. Evidently whatever Lenny, Rob, and Tracy signed was not the same as Tony signed. It seems like a simple matter of bringing forth the originals to the court instead of copies. Who is going to make Bozo do that, is what I want to know. Along with the paycheck evidence that Bozo paid them. You can't work for someone unless they pay you.

Oh, I forgot. D Casey was still looking for money from Bozo  last time I heard. Maybe they have kissed and made up and nobody told us. 
  Didn't Dominic Casey sue Baez for Dominic's earnings?
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1816 on: August 23, 2009, 09:43:10 PM »

Sorry to post this hear but didn't see where to post it. But I just saw on cnn they found that guy that killed the model/wife. He was found dead in canada motel. I am talking about that guy that cut her fingers off. And pulled her teeth out. I pretty sure her name is jasmine. Thought I would tell u guys if u had not seen it yet.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1817 on: August 23, 2009, 09:46:31 PM »

Sorry to post this hear but didn't see where to post it. But I just saw on cnn they found that guy that killed the model/wife. He was found dead in canada motel. I am talking about that guy that cut her fingers off. And pulled her teeth out. I pretty sure her name is jasmine. Thought I would tell u guys if u had not seen it yet.
I've been following this, thanks, glad he is dead, it will save our state money, that worthless sob  I feel so bad for her family and friends.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1818 on: August 23, 2009, 09:49:18 PM »

Refresh my memory please.....did I hear that Bozo somehow worked on OJ's case, or was that BS? 

Gil Cabot used to be an attorney in Los Angeles and also a talent agent. Either Bozo knew him personally or I'm thinking Larry Garrison brought him aboard as Todd Black.

A little background on Todd Black:
http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2009m2d2-Jose-Baez-spokesperson-Todd-Black-may-be-hiding-checkered-past

Still looking for the OJ Connection. I never heard it before, so I will look.
I believe that Baez was a minor player on the OJ defense team.
Just butting in here so please forgive me. Are you talking the Nicole/Ron Goldman murders? Or something else? Baez didn't get his law license until like 2005. I am confused which OJ trial, sorry for the question. JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1819 on: August 23, 2009, 09:50:44 PM »

I've been following this, thanks, glad he is dead, it will save our state money, that worthless sob  I feel so bad for her family and friends.
Same here No Rose..

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.