May 01, 2024, 02:39:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 144 8/18/09 - 8/24/09  (Read 379103 times)
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1840 on: August 23, 2009, 10:52:26 PM »

I find it quite disturbing for Tony Padilla (If it is he) to be saying that if the Anthonys tell on him, he'll tell on them.  I know that those are not his exact words, but that is the meaning of his words.  If he has something to tell about the Anthonys which would affect the outcome of this case of murder of a child, he should go ahead and tell LE.  What does he have to hide that the Anthonys know? Has he done something he doesn't want told?  Does he know something which would incriminate the Anthonys?  Is he just blowing smoke or is he, as his uncle says about himself, "A media who*e?"

I think that if he knows something which is evidence and which would incriminate the Anthonys he is duty bound to report it.  Same with his "Sweet" Casey. I am beginning to dislike this guy intensely.

If Geraldo Rivera is funding the defense, he is an idiot.  H*ll, he's an idiot anyway. He has complained about LE "Leaking" evidence which as a lawyer he should know that the laws in FL require LE to release certain documents.  It is not "Leaking." It is complying with the law.  He once said to Baez that he, Baez, is a much better lawyer than his client is a client.  Here's what I think:  If Rivera is funding Baez it is because he, too, wants Baez to be the first "Hispanic" lawyer to win a big case, as does Baez.  He, Rivera, points out his heritage at every opportunity.  It's great to be proud of your heritage, but it is the USA which gave Rivera the opportunity and fortune which he has managed to acquire, with, IMO, very little talent or judgement. Whether or not Baez is Hispanic has nothing to do with his being dumb as a brick.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1841 on: August 23, 2009, 11:15:22 PM »

I find it quite disturbing for Tony Padilla (If it is he) to be saying that if the Anthonys tell on him, he'll tell on them.  I know that those are not his exact words, but that is the meaning of his words.  If he has something to tell about the Anthonys which would affect the outcome of this case of murder of a child, he should go ahead and tell LE.  What does he have to hide that the Anthonys know? Has he done something he doesn't want told?  Does he know something which would incriminate the Anthonys?  Is he just blowing smoke or is he, as his uncle says about himself, "A media who*e?"

I think that if he knows something which is evidence and which would incriminate the Anthonys he is duty bound to report it.  Same with his "Sweet" Casey. I am beginning to dislike this guy intensely.

If Geraldo Rivera is funding the defense, he is an idiot.  H*ll, he's an idiot anyway. He has complained about LE "Leaking" evidence which as a lawyer he should know that the laws in FL require LE to release certain documents.  It is not "Leaking." It is complying with the law.  He once said to Baez that he, Baez, is a much better lawyer than his client is a client.  Here's what I think:  If Rivera is funding Baez it is because he, too, wants Baez to be the first "Hispanic" lawyer to win a big case, as does Baez.  He, Rivera, points out his heritage at every opportunity.  It's great to be proud of your heritage, but it is the USA which gave Rivera the opportunity and fortune which he has managed to acquire, with, IMO, very little talent or judgement. Whether or not Baez is Hispanic has nothing to do with his being dumb as a brick.

Well said, Baby Bear!
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1842 on: August 23, 2009, 11:17:04 PM »

Strayze:  Been looking for a connection between Baez and OJ defense, no luck yet.  There is the Baden connection... I was thinking that was a Geraldo thing.  What have you heard?

And DC is suing JB?  Please tell us more!

Hi Desi! I brought this up and I think I misunderstood something somewhere. Henry Lee was on the OJ case, but I can't find anything on Baez being connected either. For some reason I was thinking that possibly Kathi Belich made some comment regarding Baez and OJ. I've errored again  ...it figures it would be on a day you came to the board! 

Good to see you.   LP should be coming up soon on the radio show.

Popped back in to say hi Tupelo, and < duh > me -- didn't recall that Henry Lee was involved in the OJ case!

BabyBear, good points about TP and GR.

LP had some interesting things to say on that show.  Really.   

Here is a link where you can listen to the recorded show; I think it will be posted here tomorrow (Monday). 
They talked about the Fiore case first, then Haleigh, then Caylee.
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/levipage

Goodnight, Monkeys! 

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1843 on: August 23, 2009, 11:21:20 PM »

Nite Des!! Thanks for the link!   
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1844 on: August 23, 2009, 11:29:43 PM »

Tony Padilla characterizes Casey as "nice?"  "sweet?"  Obviously this man has been under a rock somewhere, not to have seen the evidence against Casey; heard about what she did to Caylee; heard about her ripping off her family, her friends, and her elderly sick grandparents; heard the recording of her nasty "huge waste" of a phone call from jail on 7/16/09... 

OR --->  Maybe since he only had the pleasure of spending two hours' time at Casa de Anthony, and being as he was the one responsible for springing the little murdering Princess in the first place... perhaps her charms and brownies and macaroni and cheese just went very well with the Sociopath Kool-aid she was serving up that night...

Whatever his motives for his  posts at WS, it is certainly puzzling behavior (assuming it is really Tony Padilla posting this stuff).

He stated that he "truly loves" the Anthonys (whom he claims to have only spoken with in the two hours he spent in their home that night), and also that he "truly loves" Geraldo.  Again, he is apparently woefully unaware of the true nature of these people, IMO.  Or is he faking it for some reason??

He points to Geraldo as a source for defense funding.

BUT... what is interesting...  is that he seems to be pretty vocally anti-Baez at the same time.

He is obviously wanting to highlight how SEPARATE he is from Leonard, Rob, and Tracy.  WHY?

And the issue of a possible fraudulent agreement... What a mess.

Why is he posting?  What is he trying to accomplish?  If it is attention spreading like wildfire in online forums that he is after, well.....

Mission accomplished, Tony.   

'Night CBB!!   

-----------------------------
And may I correct my boo-boo above? 
I should have said 7/16/08   

Okay, Goodnight for real now.   

{fixed your original post = San}
« Last Edit: August 23, 2009, 11:39:49 PM by San » Logged

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1845 on: August 24, 2009, 12:08:06 AM »

" find it quite disturbing for Tony Padilla (If it is he) to be saying that if the Anthonys tell on him, he'll tell on them.  I know that those are not his exact words, but that is the meaning of his words."
Tell on him for what ?
It wouldn't surprise me if Geraldo put some of these people together with each other for exclusives on his lagging ratings show. Like Linda Kenny Baden and Baez. It is odd that no Florida bail bondsmen were available
or were willing to take the risk on Casey and somehow Baez contacts the Padillas from Sacramento. And there were issues with the paperwork to at the beginning, can't remember what it was. When Leonard first blew into Orlando and when he was off the bond because she was arrested for the economic charges, he sure changed his tune.
I don't think Baez was even practising law during the OJ trial. But some of the lawyers and forensic experts became household names during the OJ trial.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1846 on: August 24, 2009, 12:47:05 AM »

Yes he did, and I just want to say that he pretty much backed up what Tony P. has said over on WS about the Ants. LP said that both Tony P. and Tracy feel the same way about Casey and her parents. He said that Tony P. is kind hearted by nature.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1847 on: August 24, 2009, 05:55:13 AM »

I found all the WS Tony posts strange.For one thing he is in the bond surety business and he was so rushed while signing the contract/agreement(rushed because he thought Leonard and himself were about to be arrested for being a bounty hunter in Florida which is illegal)that he didn't think to get a copy of the signed contract/agreement?Naaaaa,I'm not buying that.Also,from my understanding,the Padilla's had to go through a Florida bonding company to get the bond/bail set so why would they have been arrested?
I agree NoRose,I think Tony will be a witness for the defense.I'm also bothered by how Rob Dick still coddled cindyflirt at J Blanch. park that day of the park search.

I too, found the whole touchy-feely episode totally disgusting. 
It's just sickening.I could kinda/maybe understand him allowing cindy to paw at him while he worked for her(protecting casey,his investment)but after that......eeeewwwww.....I don't know how he could stand just standing next to the flirtycindy on the sidewalk.
What it all boils down to for me is that neither of the Padilla's or Rob Dick's testimonies(if they testify)is important.The only important one(IMO)is Tracy.Tracy had the guts to stay in that looney bin for 9 days.
What she says will be very interesting.What the others have to say would just be hearsay and may not be admissible in court.

Karma I agree that Tracy's testimony will  be the most important and damning....if not, why would she ask for and receive  immunity before she agreed to talk to the Orlando LE?  But I do think Rob Dick has info as well. He spent a lot of one on one time with skanky.....driving her around....I want to hear from both of them...on the stand under oath!!
Good morning Monkeys
Ahh yes,Rob Dick's testimony will be important too.IIRC casey told Rob the J Blanch park kidnapping story.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1848 on: August 24, 2009, 06:31:35 AM »

Yes he did, and I just want to say that he pretty much backed up what Tony P. has said over on WS about the Ants. LP said that both Tony P. and Tracy feel the same way about Casey and her parents. He said that Tony P. is kind hearted by nature.
Yikes,so will Tracy be a reluctant witness if she has to testify?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1849 on: August 24, 2009, 06:41:28 AM »

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1850 on: August 24, 2009, 07:00:27 AM »

Strayze:  Been looking for a connection between Baez and OJ defense, no luck yet.  There is the Baden connection... I was thinking that was a Geraldo thing.  What have you heard?

And DC is suing JB?  Please tell us more!

Hi Desi! I brought this up and I think I misunderstood something somewhere. Henry Lee was on the OJ case, but I can't find anything on Baez being connected either. For some reason I was thinking that possibly Kathi Belich made some comment regarding Baez and OJ. I've errored again  ...it figures it would be on a day you came to the board! 

Good to see you.   LP should be coming up soon on the radio show.

Popped back in to say hi Tupelo, and < duh > me -- didn't recall that Henry Lee was involved in the OJ case!

BabyBear, good points about TP and GR.

Here is a link where you can listen to the recorded show; I think it will be posted here tomorrow (Monday). 
They talked about the Fiore case first, then Haleigh, then Caylee.
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/levipage

Goodnight, Monkeys! 

Thanks for the link,Desi.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1851 on: August 24, 2009, 09:42:11 AM »

To Ono and BabyBear:

If Casey's "tear-wiping" middle finger was a secret bird... could she have been taking a page from her lovely mother -- and have been flipping off the media for zooming in their cameras for an extreme, tear-seeking close-up in her moment of "emotional distress?"

Lol ... possibly.   I've now decided she was probably flipping off everyone.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1852 on: August 24, 2009, 09:49:34 AM »

lacey clementine 
Registered User   Join Date: Aug 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elphaba 
Anyone listening? Did LP just say that he told Cindy that had she not got into the fight with Casey, this would not have happened (I guess he means Casey murdering Caylee)?!?!?!?!

Yes he did. He was describing his difference of opinion of the Anthony's with his nephew and had been saying he being 1st generation Mexican was "more harsh" in his criticism while TP is "softer and kinder." As an example, I believe, he revealed what you quoted. That was the first time I had heard that. He also added that Cindy didn't agree with him.

ETA: LP also said he believes the family couldn't get their act together and that was the cause of the child dying. Levi agreed.

(From last nights radio show that had LP on, the show was done by a guy named Levi, that does radio shows, and posts at WS)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1853 on: August 24, 2009, 10:23:47 AM »

LP sticking to the story of 1:30 am on 16th kc left house w/Caylee after the big fight - he contends GA never saw Caylee on 16th.              Also from radio show.
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1854 on: August 24, 2009, 10:25:37 AM »

To Ono and BabyBear:

If Casey's "tear-wiping" middle finger was a secret bird... could she have been taking a page from her lovely mother -- and have been flipping off the media for zooming in their cameras for an extreme, tear-seeking close-up in her moment of "emotional distress?"

Lol ... possibly.   I've now decided she was probably flipping off everyone.

No doubt about it

Do No Evil 
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1855 on: August 24, 2009, 10:28:51 AM »

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!  I was thinking Lyon may have picked her clothes out too.  Good!!

I loved how Cindy was trying to get Casey's attention - kind of in her face, so to speak, and Casey just ignored her.   Monkey Devil!
Cindy did everything but a cartwheel to get Casey's attention. OMG, how funny CBB, a barret would fall right out of Casey's oily hair. Andrea should maybe go to Cindy's hairdresser, maybe she could do a Moe Bob on her. Anything would be better then that brittle mess.

A Moe bob?
I thought Cindy looked like a chrysanthemum!   
For awhile there Cindy's hair looked like it was getting longer, but now she is back to the shorter hairdo. Chrysanthemum works, but ever since someone put Cindy's pic up next to Moe's pic all I can see is Moe  Which is upsetting because from a kid on I have loved the Three Stooges.

Sorry for all you Moe fans...

Do No Evil 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1856 on: August 24, 2009, 10:30:13 AM »

Darn it Cindy does resemble Moe 
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1857 on: August 24, 2009, 10:46:59 AM »

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!  I was thinking Lyon may have picked her clothes out too.  Good!!

I loved how Cindy was trying to get Casey's attention - kind of in her face, so to speak, and Casey just ignored her.   Monkey Devil!
Cindy did everything but a cartwheel to get Casey's attention. OMG, how funny CBB, a barret would fall right out of Casey's oily hair. Andrea should maybe go to Cindy's hairdresser, maybe she could do a Moe Bob on her. Anything would be better then that brittle mess.

A Moe bob?
I thought Cindy looked like a chrysanthemum!   
For awhile there Cindy's hair looked like it was getting longer, but now she is back to the shorter hairdo. Chrysanthemum works, but ever since someone put Cindy's pic up next to Moe's pic all I can see is Moe  Which is upsetting because from a kid on I have loved the Three Stooges.

Sorry for all you Moe fans...

Thanks, that made me laugh!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1858 on: August 24, 2009, 10:51:20 AM »

Darn it Cindy does resemble Moe 

Yes she does.   

~ Peter Frampton
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1859 on: August 24, 2009, 10:52:38 AM »

So, she is bonded out of jail. She, who cannot tell her family anything from jail or look at her personal info at home to give anyone any information about Zanni or her sisters or where they might all be with Caylee.
So, they cry, they laugh, they cook and eat dinner.
LP said that Casey acted like she was the cruise ship director in that house.
Wasn't there an elephant in the room ? LIKE WHERE IS CAYLEE ?
Didn't anyone want to get an address / the phone numbers from Casey and go get Caylee ?

..Tony P isn't going to be the Anthony friend on the stand is he ?
Sounds like it was a party atmosphere with the cooking and all. Tony did comment that she, I'm assuming Casey, made a great mac and cheese. I can make a great mac and cheese also, it is called Stoufers 

that was another of his statements that just seems so wrong to me....they act like she was home from college or something...hells bells he bailed her ass outta jail.....charged with MURDER of her daughter and they are sitting down and having dinner with her????  This is IMO JUST SO WRONG!!!
Who in thier right mind could even eat at a time like this-I would be drinking and downing any pills on could find to kock me out
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.