May 01, 2024, 01:23:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 144 8/18/09 - 8/24/09  (Read 379085 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1880 on: August 24, 2009, 12:03:57 PM »

Who is bald dude?   
I'm not sure, but while reading on WS someone mentioned it looks like some guy that is connected to the Today Show was with the Anthonys, could be the bald guy 
The bald guy was at the press conference NeJame held. The presser came up suddenly and maybe NeJame alerted the media beforehand. But if the bald guy is with the Today Show, he is either living in Orlando to cover what may come up, was alerted by NeJame, or he was in town for the hearing on Friday. I just can't believe nobody knows who this guy is!!

Throwing this out there, maybe he is a ghost writer that is just documenting things for the books that will be coming?
Could very well be

I agree.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1881 on: August 24, 2009, 12:16:43 PM »

I find it quite disturbing for Tony Padilla (If it is he) to be saying that if the Anthonys tell on him, he'll tell on them.  I know that those are not his exact words, but that is the meaning of his words.  If he has something to tell about the Anthonys which would affect the outcome of this case of murder of a child, he should go ahead and tell LE.  What does he have to hide that the Anthonys know? Has he done something he doesn't want told?  Does he know something which would incriminate the Anthonys?  Is he just blowing smoke or is he, as his uncle says about himself, "A media who*e?"

I think that if he knows something which is evidence and which would incriminate the Anthonys he is duty bound to report it.  Same with his "Sweet" Casey. I am beginning to dislike this guy intensely.

If Geraldo Rivera is funding the defense, he is an idiot.  H*ll, he's an idiot anyway. He has complained about LE "Leaking" evidence which as a lawyer he should know that the laws in FL require LE to release certain documents.  It is not "Leaking." It is complying with the law.  He once said to Baez that he, Baez, is a much better lawyer than his client is a client.  Here's what I think:  If Rivera is funding Baez it is because he, too, wants Baez to be the first "Hispanic" lawyer to win a big case, as does Baez.  He, Rivera, points out his heritage at every opportunity.  It's great to be proud of your heritage, but it is the USA which gave Rivera the opportunity and fortune which he has managed to acquire, with, IMO, very little talent or judgement. Whether or not Baez is Hispanic has nothing to do with his being dumb as a brick.

I wasn't able to listen last night- if you don't mind could you summarize what he said and I will listen later
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1882 on: August 24, 2009, 12:32:56 PM »

August 21, 2009 Renewed Motion to Compel Bench Notes, Standards, Data, and Communications with Law Enforcement, Et Al

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/10175491/Casey-Anthony-Defense-team-91-page-motion-20Aug09
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1883 on: August 24, 2009, 12:43:13 PM »

When are we going to get to see a little of the defense discovery, how 'bout it? Oh, I forgot, the defense is too busy teaching law students, writing books, and making tv appearances to be doing any investigation of their own. They just request the state's discovery and try to punch holes in it, and discredit the labs and tests, and the people that have dedicated their careers to speak for the victims. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1884 on: August 24, 2009, 12:50:34 PM »

I find it quite disturbing for Tony Padilla (If it is he) to be saying that if the Anthonys tell on him, he'll tell on them.  I know that those are not his exact words, but that is the meaning of his words.  If he has something to tell about the Anthonys which would affect the outcome of this case of murder of a child, he should go ahead and tell LE.  What does he have to hide that the Anthonys know? Has he done something he doesn't want told?  Does he know something which would incriminate the Anthonys?  Is he just blowing smoke or is he, as his uncle says about himself, "A media who*e?"

I think that if he knows something which is evidence and which would incriminate the Anthonys he is duty bound to report it.  Same with his "Sweet" Casey. I am beginning to dislike this guy intensely.

If Geraldo Rivera is funding the defense, he is an idiot.  H*ll, he's an idiot anyway. He has complained about LE "Leaking" evidence which as a lawyer he should know that the laws in FL require LE to release certain documents.  It is not "Leaking." It is complying with the law.  He once said to Baez that he, Baez, is a much better lawyer than his client is a client.  Here's what I think:  If Rivera is funding Baez it is because he, too, wants Baez to be the first "Hispanic" lawyer to win a big case, as does Baez.  He, Rivera, points out his heritage at every opportunity.  It's great to be proud of your heritage, but it is the USA which gave Rivera the opportunity and fortune which he has managed to acquire, with, IMO, very little talent or judgement. Whether or not Baez is Hispanic has nothing to do with his being dumb as a brick.

I wasn't able to listen last night- if you don't mind could you summarize what he said and I will listen later

I thought the same thing BB, doesn't pass the sniff test if you have potentially harmful info on the Anthony's and you have a "be nice to each other or else pact' something is not kosher.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1885 on: August 24, 2009, 12:51:24 PM »

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1886 on: August 24, 2009, 12:58:37 PM »

When are we going to get to see a little of the defense discovery, how 'bout it? Oh, I forgot, the defense is too busy teaching law students, writing books, and making tv appearances to be doing any investigation of their own. They just request the state's discovery and try to punch holes in it, and discredit the labs and tests, and the people that have dedicated their careers to speak for the victims. 

Asking for 12 years of contracts for a scientist is meant to do nothing other than calling their credibility into question.  They have no defense and are using whatever they can to create a OJ glove in the case.  Where was LKB on Friday? 
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1887 on: August 24, 2009, 01:06:11 PM »

George had to pay Citibank $12,367.54.  Was this related to something Casey had done in the past?

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/10294237/Casey-Anthonys-daddy-had-to-pay-citibank

http://www.myorangeclerk.com/myclerk/Details_Ody.aspx?SessionID=5089257e-78bc-4107-ade5-02f5cf75cfe8&CaseID=1241211

Case Number:     2007-CC-006125-O           Filing Date:     4/30/2007
Case Type:    Civil
Case Status:    Re-Closed
Status Date:    1/10/2008 10:00:00 AM
Current Judge:    Blechman, Deb S

This is the very last entry under Case Actions. Notice the date and what would they be questioning at that date?

9/25/2008
     Interrogatories     INTERROGATORIES TO DEFT     

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1888 on: August 24, 2009, 01:08:39 PM »

George had to pay Citibank $12,367.54.  Was this related to something Casey had done in the past?

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/10294237/Casey-Anthonys-daddy-had-to-pay-citibank

http://www.myorangeclerk.com/myclerk/Details_Ody.aspx?SessionID=5089257e-78bc-4107-ade5-02f5cf75cfe8&CaseID=1241211

Case Number:     2007-CC-006125-O           Filing Date:     4/30/2007
Case Type:    Civil
Case Status:    Re-Closed
Status Date:    1/10/2008 10:00:00 AM
Current Judge:    Blechman, Deb S

This is the very last entry under Case Actions. Notice the date and what would they be questioning at that date?

9/25/2008
     Interrogatories     INTERROGATORIES TO DEFT     

Now that is interesting.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1889 on: August 24, 2009, 01:22:17 PM »

I did listen to the radio show last night and tried to take notes to the best of my ability. I think I have this pretty close to being correct but don't shoot me if I got something wrong. I tried to find the link to play back the broadcast but I haven't found it. So here goes....

LP met with Jose on a Sunday night and signed an agreement that stated that they were not at liberty to discuss anything related to the case. LP did bring up to Jose about Jose paying them a dollar so it could possibly be considered as atty/client privilege. Jose said no and therefore that privilege does not apply whatsoever. Jose's biggest concern was that LP and company would not make any money off of book and movie deals. LP said that the oral agreement may have stated that as long as George and Cindy were present, Casey could talk about the case which means the same agreement was with George and Cindy as well. I didn't like LP's use of the word *may* in this, but I think this is what LDB was getting at during the hearing on Friday with George. Remember, LDB has Tracy and Rob's testimony too.

While Casey was out she never quit talking. She shed no tears for Caylee and whenever Caylee was brought up in conversation, Casey changed the subject. She used Caylee in the past tense constantly.

When asked about what LP and company would be testifying to, LP said they would tell of her conflicting statement about Sawgrass and J. Blanchard park as the place Caylee was last seen. We all know those stories. Also, Casey told LE Zanny drove a Ford Focus and told them that it was Zanny's sister, Samantha's car which was a KIA. He said that Rob and Tracy would be able to tell what Casey's demanor was during their time with her and what their conversations were. This is what Jose does not want to come to light as it is very damaging to Casey.

George lied about seeing Caylee and Casey on the 16th. LP told Cindy that if her and Casey had not had the fight on the 15th, Caylee would be home. Cindy said that was not the case, thus she admitted to LP that there was a fight.

He thinks that after Casey parked the car at Amscot she got a ride from someone who took her back to her house and then back to Amscot, where she then called Tony L. to come get her.

LP feels Casey acted alone in the murder and the disposal of the body. LP still feels that Caylee was dumped on the 24th after the gas can incident with George. She drove down to the end of Hopespring, took a right on Suburban and drove a short distance and got out of her car. He said that Casey is not the type of person who would walk any further than 25 feet into the woods, so she just dumped her. This is why she was found so close to the road and not deeper into the woods. Turpines from the woods were found in her trunk.

LP's daisy chain has to do with Kronk. LP believes that Kronk's girlfriend, who works at the jail was told by her boss at the jail, who overheard Jose and Casey talking, where Caylee was. So LE knew where Caylee was but this is a touchy subject regarding LE eavesdropping on atty/client conversation, so they couldn't go get Caylee. Casey may have told Jose that she tripped over a pile of a 1/2 dozen pavers as she was walking towards the woods so to look for the pavers and then go up another 100 ft. and Caylee was by the placement of 3 more, different, pavers. LP said that Dom Casey and Hoover were at the wrong set of pavers. Kronk kept going back to Suburban as he was checking and waiting for the water to go down.

Tracy will be testifying at the trial and LP thinks that the judge will allow Tracy's, and maybe Rob's too, (he didn't say himself)interviews to be heard and may even allow the docs to become public before the trial.

LP, as the trunk test results started coming back, had a conversation with Cindy one day. He told her that Caylee was dead and Cindy said no, she wasn't. So LP said to her, OK, there is human decomposition in the trunk. Now maybe Casey handed Caylee off to someone else, then had one of her friends get a cadaver from the university and placed it in her trunk to throw people off. But the hair with the death band, there is no explaining that away. That hair belongs to you or Casey or Caylee. You are alive and so is Casey.   Well don't you know that the very next day, Cindy went public with "Somebody else put A dead body in Casey's trunk and it isn't Caylee.  LOL What a surprise! He also knows that George knows the smell of human decomposition from being in LE. He said once you smell that smell, it never leaves your nostrils, ever.

He thinks that the results from the Body Farm will hold up in court. He said it is a fantastic place and once they explain how they do all of their testing, which has been done for some time now, the jurors will fully understand it.

Lp felt the family could not get their act together before Caylee's death.

LP and his nephew Tony P. have very different feelings about Casey and the Anthonys. LP said he is more cold hearted by nature than Tony P., who is soft hearted and kind natured. Tracy feels the same way as Tony P. about Casey and her parents, they both think they are nice people. LP did have harsh words and criticisms towards all of the Anthony family.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1890 on: August 24, 2009, 01:40:40 PM »

I did listen to the radio show last night and tried to take notes to the best of my ability. I think I have this pretty close to being correct but don't shoot me if I got something wrong. I tried to find the link to play back the broadcast but I haven't found it. So here goes....

LP met with Jose on a Sunday night and signed an agreement that stated that they were not at liberty to discuss anything related to the case. LP did bring up to Jose about Jose paying them a dollar so it could possibly be considered as atty/client privilege. Jose said no and therefore that privilege does not apply whatsoever. Jose's biggest concern was that LP and company would not make any money off of book and movie deals. LP said that the oral agreement may have stated that as long as George and Cindy were present, Casey could talk about the case which means the same agreement was with George and Cindy as well. I didn't like LP's use of the word *may* in this, but I think this is what LDB was getting at during the hearing on Friday with George. Remember, LDB has Tracy and Rob's testimony too.

While Casey was out she never quit talking. She shed no tears for Caylee and whenever Caylee was brought up in conversation, Casey changed the subject. She used Caylee in the past tense constantly.

When asked about what LP and company would be testifying to, LP said they would tell of her conflicting statement about Sawgrass and J. Blanchard park as the place Caylee was last seen. We all know those stories. Also, Casey told LE Zanny drove a Ford Focus and told them that it was Zanny's sister, Samantha's car which was a KIA. He said that Rob and Tracy would be able to tell what Casey's demanor was during their time with her and what their conversations were. This is what Jose does not want to come to light as it is very damaging to Casey.

George lied about seeing Caylee and Casey on the 16th. LP told Cindy that if her and Casey had not had the fight on the 15th, Caylee would be home. Cindy said that was not the case, thus she admitted to LP that there was a fight.

He thinks that after Casey parked the car at Amscot she got a ride from someone who took her back to her house and then back to Amscot, where she then called Tony L. to come get her.

LP feels Casey acted alone in the murder and the disposal of the body. LP still feels that Caylee was dumped on the 24th after the gas can incident with George. She drove down to the end of Hopespring, took a right on Suburban and drove a short distance and got out of her car. He said that Casey is not the type of person who would walk any further than 25 feet into the woods, so she just dumped her. This is why she was found so close to the road and not deeper into the woods. Turpines from the woods were found in her trunk.

LP's daisy chain has to do with Kronk. LP believes that Kronk's girlfriend, who works at the jail was told by her boss at the jail, who overheard Jose and Casey talking, where Caylee was. So LE knew where Caylee was but this is a touchy subject regarding LE eavesdropping on atty/client conversation, so they couldn't go get Caylee. Casey may have told Jose that she tripped over a pile of a 1/2 dozen pavers as she was walking towards the woods so to look for the pavers and then go up another 100 ft. and Caylee was by the placement of 3 more, different, pavers. LP said that Dom Casey and Hoover were at the wrong set of pavers. Kronk kept going back to Suburban as he was checking and waiting for the water to go down.

Tracy will be testifying at the trial and LP thinks that the judge will allow Tracy's, and maybe Rob's too, (he didn't say himself)interviews to be heard and may even allow the docs to become public before the trial.

LP, as the trunk test results started coming back, had a conversation with Cindy one day. He told her that Caylee was dead and Cindy said no, she wasn't. So LP said to her, OK, there is human decomposition in the trunk. Now maybe Casey handed Caylee off to someone else, then had one of her friends get a cadaver from the university and placed it in her trunk to throw people off. But the hair with the death band, there is no explaining that away. That hair belongs to you or Casey or Caylee. You are alive and so is Casey.   Well don't you know that the very next day, Cindy went public with "Somebody else put A dead body in Casey's trunk and it isn't Caylee.  LOL What a surprise! He also knows that George knows the smell of human decomposition from being in LE. He said once you smell that smell, it never leaves your nostrils, ever.

He thinks that the results from the Body Farm will hold up in court. He said it is a fantastic place and once they explain how they do all of their testing, which has been done for some time now, the jurors will fully understand it.

Lp felt the family could not get their act together before Caylee's death.

LP and his nephew Tony P. have very different feelings about Casey and the Anthonys. LP said he is more cold hearted by nature than Tony P., who is soft hearted and kind natured. Tracy feels the same way as Tony P. about Casey and her parents, they both think they are nice people. LP did have harsh words and criticisms towards all of the Anthony family.

A very good recap of the show, TUPELOHONEY.  an angelic monkey

If anyone wants to hear the whole show, this is the link. Go down to the second show on the left that says "Demand Episode" that startes off with the murder of Jasmine Fiore.   

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/LeviPage

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1891 on: August 24, 2009, 01:44:04 PM »

HI Monkeys - I am Wurking from above.  I hope everyone is having a good day.

Tupelo- Thank you so much for the LP interview summary - much appreciated.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1892 on: August 24, 2009, 01:52:25 PM »

tupelohoney thank-you very much very interesting.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1893 on: August 24, 2009, 01:52:37 PM »

Thanks Tupelo.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1894 on: August 24, 2009, 01:58:01 PM »

Thanks Tupelo.

OT - Trimm - I LOVE you new avi - adorable!

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1895 on: August 24, 2009, 02:01:50 PM »

LP's daisy chain has to do with Kronk. LP believes that Kronk's girlfriend, who works at the jail was told by her boss at the jail, who overheard Jose and Casey talking, where Caylee was. So LE knew where Caylee was but this is a touchy subject regarding LE eavesdropping on atty/client conversation, so they couldn't go get Caylee. Casey may have told Jose that she tripped over a pile of a 1/2 dozen pavers as she was walking towards the woods so to look for the pavers and then go up another 100 ft. and Caylee was by the placement of 3 more, different, pavers. LP said that Dom Casey and Hoover were at the wrong set of pavers. Kronk kept going back to Suburban as he was checking and waiting for the water to go down. (IF this is true, this is bothersome to me. This almost sounds like a game, who will find the remains first, sort of thing. LE eavesdropping  not good, again IF true. Of course it is good that Kronk found the remains, but there is something about him that doesn't sit right with me, and my mind is not going to change on that. He makes me very uncomfortable.)
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1896 on: August 24, 2009, 02:04:47 PM »

You are all very welcome. Thanks Fanny for showing how to bring up the broadcast. I couldn't figure it out. 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1897 on: August 24, 2009, 02:14:50 PM »

I just received a confirmation that the bald headed man sitting next to Spindy last Friday in court IS the producer of NBC's TODAY show. K. Belich says he is always there next to them.

I see $$$$$$$'s in the Anthony's future. 

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1898 on: August 24, 2009, 02:17:12 PM »

I just received a confirmation that the bald headed man sitting next to Spindy last Friday in court IS the producer of NBC's TODAY show. K. Belich says he is always there next to them.

Did she say what his name is?   And thanks Fannyan angelic monkey

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1899 on: August 24, 2009, 02:20:06 PM »

Did she say what his name is?   And thanks Fannyan angelic monkey

No, but I will ask.  an angelic monkey

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.