April 18, 2024, 07:31:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 144 8/18/09 - 8/24/09  (Read 378370 times)
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2009, 07:56:46 PM »

With the re-baptism just 13 days behind them, I expect to see some changes in the Anthony's demeanor on Friday in court. (cough, cough, choke)  We shall see.... 

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #21 on: August 18, 2009, 07:59:16 PM »

W ::MonkeyLaugh::ith the re-baptism just 13 days behind them, I expect to see some changes in the Anthony's demeanor on Friday in court. (cough, cough, choke)  We shall see.... 

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2009, 08:01:22 PM »

tupelo, did you read page 27 in the autopsy report in depth?  I am going to repost this from the last thread....

This is the autopsy report. I have read it before....but this time I READ IT.  page 27 of this report starting with the line, 'Since the bones of the skeleton were found scattered......if you have the stomach start reading there.....you will feel angry and sad and pizzed....but it is important IMO to remember that not only did kc kill Caylee but what happened to her little body while kc was out partying.......I hope to God this is read out loud during the trial....Georgie got upset over an attorney saying remains....what in the hell will he do when this is testified to in court!! !!  This is going to be an emotionally charged trial, if it goes to trial.
  This is a file that I can't copy and paste and if I could I would be reluctant to do it .

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2009/images/06/19/caylee.anthony.autopsy.pdf

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #23 on: August 18, 2009, 08:25:06 PM »

What burns me up is this court appearance by Nejame..and possibly Tim..I just think Tim will be one to stand up for his rights and appear just to show the A's...
is this takes time and money away from Tim doing what he does best..find the missing..rather then having to hassle in court with Bozo and crew.  He went their to help..and now he has defend himself and his volunteers.

There is a very good reason Nejame left the A's..they didn't give him his walking papers...he couldn't tolerate their lies anymore.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #24 on: August 18, 2009, 09:44:03 PM »

What burns me up is this court appearance by Nejame..and possibly Tim..I just think Tim will be one to stand up for his rights and appear just to show the A's...
is this takes time and money away from Tim doing what he does best..find the missing..rather then having to hassle in court with Bozo and crew.  He went their to help..and now he has defend himself and his volunteers.

There is a very good reason Nejame left the A's..they didn't give him his walking papers...he couldn't tolerate their lies anymore.

Gypsy I so agree....Tim needs to be doing what he does best....doing what his heart leads him to do......not messing with these a-holes!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #25 on: August 18, 2009, 10:11:09 PM »

tupelo, did you read page 27 in the autopsy report in depth?  I am going to repost this from the last thread....

This is the autopsy report. I have read it before....but this time I READ IT.  page 27 of this report starting with the line, 'Since the bones of the skeleton were found scattered......if you have the stomach start reading there.....you will feel angry and sad and pizzed....but it is important IMO to remember that not only did kc kill Caylee but what happened to her little body while kc was out partying.......I hope to God this is read out loud during the trial....Georgie got upset over an attorney saying remains....what in the hell will he do when this is testified to in court!! !!  This is going to be an emotionally charged trial, if it goes to trial.
  This is a file that I can't copy and paste and if I could I would be reluctant to do it .

Sunny, I've been logged in but away from my computer, sorry for the delayed post.

Yes, I read this report the other night and it does give you the full understanding of what happened to Caylee's body. And this report will help to convict Casey of this crime. I hope the cameras are on her face when this is read, and questioned over and over so that everyone clearly understands what Casey allowed to happen to her own flesh and blood. Her reaction will be one of two things....total disregard or her tearless attempt at crying.

Remember when George and Cindy were at the May 28th hearing and LKB said something to Cindy and Cindy, who looked as if she had been on a crying jag, shook her head no? (at 8:13  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpkY_7EyAgE&NR=1  )  I firmly believed it then and still do, they had just read the autopsy report themselves and discovered what their daughter did to Caylee and what she allowed to happen to her body. I just hope the tears at that time were for Caylee and not for themselves. I hope this re-baptism allows them finally want justice for Caylee.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #26 on: August 18, 2009, 10:23:42 PM »

Gypsy I so agree....Tim needs to be doing what he does best....doing what his heart leads him to do......not messing with these a-holes!!

Thank you Sunny!

I am so tired of Baez and his dream team of infamous lawyers and expert witnesses. 

I left an open comment to Cindy and George on Blink ON Crime, because I am sure they read there. I can understand loving a child no matter what they do..I can't understand lying for them..or not placing the memory of my granddhild first ..they sold out..due to Baez influence and their misplaced will to not lose Casey.  However, I don't think rather Lyons came onboard or not, Casey is most likely to get LWOP.  All the people involved in Casey's case have their own interest at heart..not Casey's..not that this part bothers me..but really what bothers me..they don't have an after thought for Caylee.

Cindy and George need to realize Caylee knows that people are responsible for their own actions....she paid with her life for her Mother's misdirected hate and anger.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #27 on: August 18, 2009, 11:11:47 PM »

Sunny, I've been logged in but away from my computer, sorry for the delayed post.

Yes, I read this report the other night and it does give you the full understanding of what happened to Caylee's body. And this report will help to convict Casey of this crime. I hope the cameras are on her face when this is read, and questioned over and over so that everyone clearly understands what Casey allowed to happen to her own flesh and blood. Her reaction will be one of two things....total disregard or her tearless attempt at crying.

Remember when George and Cindy were at the May 28th hearing and LKB said something to Cindy and Cindy, who looked as if she had been on a crying jag, shook her head no? (at 8:13  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpkY_7EyAgE&NR=1  )  I firmly believed it then and still do, they had just read the autopsy report themselves and discovered what their daughter did to Caylee and what she allowed to happen to her body. I just hope the tears at that time were for Caylee and not for themselves. I hope this re-baptism allows them finally want justice for Caylee.

The Prosecution needs to display three photos in court - any one of the cute pictures of this beautiful little girl that we have all seen - alongside a photo of the remains of bits of bone, hair, held together with duct tape, in a dirty swamp.
Then just one more photo, of her mother at any of her parties while Caylee was decaying...
They need not say much, the photos will speak volumes..
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #28 on: August 18, 2009, 11:26:10 PM »

The Prosecution needs to display three photos in court - any one of the cute pictures of this beautiful little girl that we have all seen - alongside a photo of the remains of bits of bone, hair, held together with duct tape, in a dirty swamp.
Then just one more photo, of her mother at any of her parties while Caylee was decaying...

They sure do.

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #29 on: August 18, 2009, 11:43:58 PM »

if worst comes to worst we can always remember that she's gonna' go down for the theft charges...they got her on tape. an angelic monkey

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #30 on: August 19, 2009, 12:28:03 AM »

The posts about rereading the autopsy reports got me thinking about my feeling after reading them myself when they were first released: The cause of death was probably gruesomely simple.

If you read between the lines, in both the autopsy reports and trunk air sample analysis report released some time ago, a few things are emphasized over and over:

(1) the duct tape specifically covering the nose and the mouth (the openings through which one breathes)
(2) an anaerobic (ie, oxygen-deprived) decompositional event taking place in the trunk
(3) a hair mat forming on the base of the skull

These 3 key pieces of evidence are emphasized for a reason, I think. They point to a cause of death that perhaps went like this:

Casey purposely duct-taped Caylee's nostrils and mouth (to stop her from breathing) while Caylee was in a state in which she could not fight back (either asleep or chloroformed), stashed Caylee somewhere no one would find her (trunk?), and let her struggle there, alive, until she died (hence, the hair mat forming specifically on the BASE OF CAYLEE's SKULL, a sign to me that she was shaking her head from side to side, perhaps rubbing the back of it against a surface in vain attempts to free her head from the duct tape).

I think Caylee, in essence, was "buried alive," in that she was slowly suffocated to death by having duct tape thoroughly covering her mouth and nose -- simple as that. But because the skeleton lacked any soft tissue whatsoever, there is no way for Dr. G. to detect any signs of suffocation, so she has to state the cause of death as unknown, and the manner of death as homicide.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #31 on: August 19, 2009, 12:45:44 AM »

Thank you Sunny!

I am so tired of Baez and his dream team of infamous lawyers and expert witnesses. 

I left an open comment to Cindy and George on Blink ON Crime, because I am sure they read there. I can understand loving a child no matter what they do..I can't understand lying for them..or not placing the memory of my granddhild first ..they sold out..due to Baez influence and their misplaced will to not lose Casey.  However, I don't think rather Lyons came onboard or not, Casey is most likely to get LWOP.  All the people involved in Casey's case have their own interest at heart..not Casey's..not that this part bothers me..but really what bothers me..they don't have an after thought for Caylee.

Cindy and George need to realize Caylee knows that people are responsible for their own actions....she paid with her life for her Mother's misdirected hate and anger.

I would like to share this email I recieved from Mark Nejame!  as to why he withdrew fom the case!

Loca
Thank you for your very kind and thoughtful words. They are very much appreciated.

The entire Anthony case is such a tragedy on so many levels. In some ways the death of this innocent little girl has caused her to be forgotten with all off the surrounding drama and theatrics. On the other hand though, Caylee is kept alive in the public's mind by these same distractions. It's all such a tragedy.

I withdrew from the case because I felt it was the best and right thing to do. Although I have sympathy for George and Cindy for the loss of Caylee, I refused to be a part of anything that would assist Casey.

Mark

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #32 on: August 19, 2009, 01:07:24 AM »

To all you  nice monkeys

Like all of you I come here to seek justice for an innocent little girl!!we have adopted her in our hearts and have grown to love her very much we are consumed daily with her. Many of us  have grandchildren, children  of our own and could never imagine having to go through such a traumatic experience. I am both sad for caylee but also angered by the injustice and meaness that caylees grandparents have shown for those people  that did nothing  but try to find her. they have been vicious and evil and have lashed out at anyone that refused to see the situation their way. they know what their daughter did and yet they continue to make a public spectacle of  themselves with their phony foundations and money making schemes. I dont see any redeeming values in any of the anthonys !! they have all lost their credibility and respect of  everyone. they stand alone by their own choice.
I will be so glad when this trial is finaly over and justice is served. I think that the death penalty is the best thing for casey! The anthonys will never be the same! they will have to live with the ugly truth that their daughter killed her own child just to be the vindictive 'B' as she proudly calls herself!!
 Baez will fade off into the sunset to try other cases !! never becoming the johny cochran of today!!  while casey sits in death row year after year until the time comes for her to face her master and account for her actions.
thats when real justice will be served.  this little girl has captured the world by her demise at the hands of her mother. thank you all  and I am happy to say that
UNITED WE STAND!!
for justice.
thank you
Loca

Loca
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #33 on: August 19, 2009, 07:03:41 AM »

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #34 on: August 19, 2009, 07:24:31 AM »

Yes they will.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #35 on: August 19, 2009, 08:27:04 AM »

Good morning, Monkeys.  Been lurking because I've been so busy taking care of my mom and family stuff, but I'm still tuned to the Justice for Caylee frequency on my Scared Monkeys radio.  Blink's 3D tour is amazing.  I can't wait for Friday and hopefully more info that will ultimately bring all those responsible for Caylee's death into the light. 
What is the quote?  "The mills of the Gods grind slowly..."

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #36 on: August 19, 2009, 08:47:45 AM »

Good morning, Monkeys.  Been lurking because I've been so busy taking care of my mom and family stuff, but I'm still tuned to the Justice for Caylee frequency on my Scared Monkeys radio.  Blink's 3D tour is amazing.  I can't wait for Friday and hopefully more info that will ultimately bring all those responsible for Caylee's death into the light. 
What is the quote?  "The mills of the Gods grind slowly..."

Hey Monkalicious.   

".....  but they grind exceedingly fine."

~ Peter Frampton
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #37 on: August 19, 2009, 09:07:25 AM »

Here's the rest of the quote:
"Though with Patience He stands Waiting,
with Exactness grinds He all." 
It's hard to be patient, but I have ultimate faith in the rightness of this cause.  When you see the diligence of the people in these forums, the Blinks and Nuts and Klaas, everyone who painfully pores through the autopsy reports to try to figure out what really happened, I remain in awe.  Okay, my love letter is over, (for now.) 

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #38 on: August 19, 2009, 09:33:47 AM »

To all you  nice monkeys

Like all of you I come here to seek justice for an innocent little girl!!we have adopted her in our hearts and have grown to love her very much we are consumed daily with her. Many of us  have grandchildren, children  of our own and could never imagine having to go through such a traumatic experience. I am both sad for caylee but also angered by the injustice and meaness that caylees grandparents have shown for those people  that did nothing  but try to find her. they have been vicious and evil and have lashed out at anyone that refused to see the situation their way. they know what their daughter did and yet they continue to make a public spectacle of  themselves with their phony foundations and money making schemes. I dont see any redeeming values in any of the anthonys !! they have all lost their credibility and respect of  everyone. they stand alone by their own choice.
I will be so glad when this trial is finaly over and justice is served. I think that the death penalty is the best thing for casey! The anthonys will never be the same! they will have to live with the ugly truth that their daughter killed her own child just to be the vindictive 'B' as she proudly calls herself!!
 Baez will fade off into the sunset to try other cases !! never becoming the johny cochran of today!!  while casey sits in death row year after year until the time comes for her to face her master and account for her actions.
thats when real justice will be served.  this little girl has captured the world by her demise at the hands of her mother. thank you all  and I am happy to say that
UNITED WE STAND!!
for justice.
thank you
Loca

Yes, I agree that the duct tape is the cause of death and it was placed so tightly, before decomposition set in, that it kept the mandible in place.
The dispersal of the bones show that animals did this during early decomposition. The length of the roots to the vegetation, which were growing through the vertebrae and the 2 black garbage bags prove how long the body was there and coincides with the last time Caylee was seen alive, with her mother. Now add the results from the trunk of the car......this all points to one person committing this crime and that is Casey. She intentionally took the life of her own daughter. Why? We will never know the answer to that but what is important to remember is a motive is not necessary to convict Casey. All of this and what the State has that we don't know about will bring justice for sweet Caylee.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #39 on: August 19, 2009, 09:58:07 AM »

Thank you Sunny!

Good Morning wonderful Monkeys.  I have been playing catch up the past few days after a week of family visiting from out of state. 

Gypsy you are so right on all fronts - I feel the Anthony's lost Casey, so to speak, long ago and mind you with their help.  They are so misguided by not realizing the price poor Caylee paid because of it.  The pain of that in itself should be enough for them to rally around justice for Caylee rather than saving Casey - what is there to save?  Nothing in my opinion.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.