May 01, 2024, 09:51:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 144 8/18/09 - 8/24/09  (Read 378986 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #360 on: August 20, 2009, 04:27:02 PM »

Sure hope we get the run down of what all happened 

I have a fee3ling WE WILL!!! an angelic monkey
Can just see the look on George's face barging in, with his Bermuda shorts on, foaming at the mouth 

Philosophical question of the day:

Can one "Barge" in flip flops and Plaid?

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #361 on: August 20, 2009, 04:28:06 PM »

Can just see the look on George's face barging in, with his Bermuda shorts on, foaming at the mouth 

OHMYGAWD!!  What a scary visual!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #362 on: August 20, 2009, 04:29:37 PM »

Thanks CC.I say throw Georges butt in jail.That just me.   
Someone is going to get hurt or worse.

Anything could have happened today......enough already.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #363 on: August 20, 2009, 04:30:44 PM »

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #364 on: August 20, 2009, 04:31:33 PM »

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #365 on: August 20, 2009, 04:31:53 PM »

I agree! These incidences are just another reason to move this along and get it to trial. The case shouldn't have been allowed to be delayed!
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #366 on: August 20, 2009, 04:32:48 PM »

Hmmm ol Georgie must be feeling the walls beginning to close on him.  After all I am convinced he has told many lies throughout this investigation and now they may be catching up to him and he is a tad bit edgy these days.  If he barged in Mark's office in rage because he won't have anyone talking bad about his murdering POS daughter I must have missed that part of the presser - I didn't hear any negative or derogatory remarks - they guy is about to lose it and I don't feel one bit sorry for him in fact he gets my blood to boiling because of his many faces - of course he needs them to go along with his many lies.   

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #367 on: August 20, 2009, 04:33:19 PM »

Of course...

blew out my flip flop,
Stepped on a pop top,
Cut my heel, had to cruise on back home.
But there's booze in the blender,
And soon it will render
That frozen concoction that helps me hang on.

Do No Evil 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #368 on: August 20, 2009, 04:33:32 PM »

But it is never enough, I don't get it.
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #369 on: August 20, 2009, 04:36:07 PM »

UPDATED:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-082009,0,1115498.story

Casey Anthony case: Casey Anthony's father barges into news conference
Casey Anthony's father, George Anthony, demanded to speak with an attorney who represents a volunteer search group.

4:25 p.m. EDT, August 20, 2009

Casey Anthony's father barged into a news conference today and demanded to speak with an attorney who represents a volunteer search group that looked for his granddaughter last year..

George Anthony spoke to attorney Mark NeJame behind closed doors for several minutes until Anthony's attorney, Brad Conway, showed up and joined them.
George Anthony's daughter, Casey, is accused of killing her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Marie, last year. The toddler's remains were found in a woods less than a mile from her family home.

About 30 minutes later, the three emerged, appearing calm.George Anthony said he received a call from his daughter's defense attorney, Jose Baez, about the press conference and photos of the wooded area back in November - a month before the remains were found.

There was a misunderstanding and everything had been resolved, Anthony said.

Neither Anthony nor NeJame would say would the misunderstanding was about.

Jose Baez’s spokeswoman, Marti Mackenzie, said the defense team did contact George Anthony and his attorney about the press conference.

"He and the defense team felt the press conference and the release of the photos were improper," she said. Anthonys may want to let their opinion be known, she said.

NeJame, an attorney for a volunteer search group that looked for Anthony's granddaughter, Caylee, last year, was holding a news conference this afternoon at his Orlando law office.

NeJame was offering more details on behalf his client, Texas Equusearch.

The land where Caylee's remains were found -- a vacant property a short walk from where she lived with her mother and grandparents -- was underwater last year, NeJame's office said in statement to the media and in a letter to the State Attorney's Office before the news conference started.

NeJame's office also released aerial photos showing the property in east Orange County was wet while searchers were looking for Caylee.

"This seems to clearly contradict any claims that the area was dry previous to Caylee's discovery and the likelihood that Caylee was later brought to that location,'' NeJame's office said in a statement.
(snipped)

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #370 on: August 20, 2009, 04:36:58 PM »

Of course...

blew out my flip flop,
Stepped on a pop top,
And soon it will render

Oh, you're right, of course! Maybe we need a Marquerita Kitty!   
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #371 on: August 20, 2009, 04:37:28 PM »

Bozo riled up George  Thanks Lovin 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #372 on: August 20, 2009, 04:38:53 PM »

According to Padilla, Lee was granted immunity because he knew far more than he has ever told.   If true, could explain Lee's lawyer walking, wonder how that is sitting with Cin and George? 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #373 on: August 20, 2009, 04:39:44 PM »

Why?   

~ Peter Frampton
crazybabyborg
« Reply #374 on: August 20, 2009, 04:41:04 PM »

UPDATED:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-082009,0,1115498.story

Casey Anthony's father, George Anthony, demanded to speak with an attorney who represents a volunteer search group.

Casey Anthony's father barged into a news conference today and demanded to speak with an attorney who represents a volunteer search group that looked for his granddaughter last year..

George Anthony spoke to attorney Mark NeJame behind closed doors for several minutes until Anthony's attorney, Brad Conway, showed up and joined them.
George Anthony's daughter, Casey, is accused of killing her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Marie, last year. The toddler's remains were found in a woods less than a mile from her family home.

About 30 minutes later, the three emerged, appearing calm.George Anthony said he received a call from his daughter's defense attorney, Jose Baez, about the press conference and photos of the wooded area back in November - a month before the remains were found.

Jose Baez’s spokeswoman, Marti Mackenzie, said the defense team did contact George Anthony and his attorney about the press conference.

"He and the defense team felt the press conference and the release of the photos were improper," she said. Anthonys may want to let their opinion be known, she said.

NeJame, an attorney for a volunteer search group that looked for Anthony's granddaughter, Caylee, last year, was holding a news conference this afternoon at his Orlando law office.

The land where Caylee's remains were found -- a vacant property a short walk from where she lived with her mother and grandparents -- was underwater last year, NeJame's office said in statement to the media and in a letter to the State Attorney's Office before the news conference started.

NeJame's office also released aerial photos showing the property in east Orange County was wet while searchers were looking for Caylee.

"This seems to clearly contradict any claims that the area was dry previous to Caylee's discovery and the likelihood that Caylee was later brought to that location,'' NeJame's office said in a statement.
(snipped)

Now I get it. The defense is mounting the prospect that Caylee's body was moved to the location where it was found and George didn't like that evidence showed otherwise.

This is going to be a long, long, trial for George! 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #375 on: August 20, 2009, 04:42:08 PM »

UPDATED:

(snipped)

So BOZO was behind it!  SURPRISE!  the snake rears it's ugly head again!  What an azzhole!!. And yes, BC is a worm!!  Misunderstanding my azz!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #376 on: August 20, 2009, 04:42:08 PM »

Of course...

blew out my flip flop,
Stepped on a pop top,
And soon it will render

Oh, you're right, of course! Maybe we need a Marquerita Kitty!   

Make her a parrot head.   

~ Peter Frampton
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #377 on: August 20, 2009, 04:42:32 PM »

Why?   
PTA distraction? 

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #378 on: August 20, 2009, 04:43:39 PM »

So what is it?  Did bozo call GA or not?  I think he did cuz he knew GA would go psycho, which would add to the defense's plan on throwing him under the bus.

Do No Evil 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #379 on: August 20, 2009, 04:44:17 PM »

Just checking to make sure someone has volume kitty & popcorn kitty ready for tomorrow's court date?

We might be needing some of this

I'm way behind  Thanks Mission I will take the beer

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.