May 01, 2024, 07:52:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 144 8/18/09 - 8/24/09  (Read 378925 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #440 on: August 20, 2009, 05:24:25 PM »

George better calm down before tomorrow. Cindy's turn to go nuts 
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #441 on: August 20, 2009, 05:30:10 PM »

What does the defense want with Tim Miller??

There was foilage growing through the remains. That would suggest the body has been there for a long time.
Oh CBB they're going to try to say that Tim searched the exact spot where Caylee was found back whenever and her little body wasn't there. Saying slore couldn't have dumped here there because she was in the pokey. Then they're going to try to discredit the botonist, etc.  AL her students wrote some 90 page motion for the records.

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #442 on: August 20, 2009, 05:31:56 PM »

They have no self respect whatsoever.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #443 on: August 20, 2009, 05:32:02 PM »

O/T

I had to say this but much to my dismay, my husband likes to wear plaid shorts all year long.  He'll even wear them with a hawaiin shirt.  Drives me nuts  . At least he doesn't wear black socks 
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #444 on: August 20, 2009, 05:32:22 PM »

Holly B. from Fox Orlando looks scared.......I think I would be too

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #445 on: August 20, 2009, 05:33:36 PM »

I know he's Sunny's man, but I  Tim Miller!

LL I don't mind sharing Tim with you...his heart is  as BIG AS TEXAS!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #446 on: August 20, 2009, 05:33:58 PM »

Klaas 

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #447 on: August 20, 2009, 05:34:07 PM »

O/T

I had to say this but much to my dismay, my husband likes to wear plaid shorts all year long.  He'll even wear them with a hawaiin shirt.  Drives me nuts  . At least he doesn't wear black socks 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #448 on: August 20, 2009, 05:36:10 PM »

O/T

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #449 on: August 20, 2009, 05:36:30 PM »

NeJame: I showed George the evidence (photos) and reminded him that from the beginning the object was to find out the truth, and he calmed down. He had been given misinformation by Baez.

(paraphrase)

thanks!!  I wonder what BOZO really told him? Perhaps that they were showing crime scene photos  of Caylee's REMAINS? I wouldn't put it past BOZO to do that!  What a low down dirty rotten thing to do....call georgie knowing he is a loose cannon,,,,or perhaps that's what BOZO wanted.....to show what a loose cannon he is?  ummmmm  food for thought!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #450 on: August 20, 2009, 05:36:49 PM »

O/T

But I'll bet he doesn't wear them when he interrupts press conferences!

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #451 on: August 20, 2009, 05:38:32 PM »

Theory In Casey Anthony Case

Posted: 5:21 pm EDT August 20, 2009
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- There were some tense moments Thursday afternoon in the case against Casey Anthony when Casey's father barged into a news conference with his former lawyer and the man who tried to find his granddaughter.

"It was all a big misunderstanding," George Anthony said Thursday.

The news conference was held Thursday afternoon ahead of a court hearing Friday and it all involves Tim Miller, the leader of EquuSearch.

Casey's defense team is trying to use Miller to say Caylee's body could have been dumped in the east Orange County woods where it was found after Casey was already in jail.

The Anthonys have left a trail of broken relationships and Orlando attorney Mark NeJame, who worked for them for free, and Texas EquuSearch founder Tim Miller, who brought his non-profit to Orlando to search for Caylee at Cindy's request, are among them.

Thursday, George barged into NeJame's office, uninvited, past reception, to the conference room at the end of a news conference with Miller.

"I need to see you now," George Anthony said as he stormed into the news conference Thursday.

EquuSearch founder Tim Miller was surprised when George barged in, demanding to see his former attorney, Mark NeJame, in NeJame's own office. They went behind closed doors and, minutes later, the Anthonys' current attorney, Brad Conway, rushed in without saying anything and joined NeJame and George.

It happened minutes after NeJame and Miller showed photographs of the scene taken on November 7 where Caylee Anthony's remains were found more than a month later. Miller says he and 32 of his volunteers could not search the exact spot in November where Caylee's remains were later found because there was standing water (see photos).

"I said, my big fear is that if she is deceased, we're looking for a tiny little skeleton and if it's under the water we're gonna have a four-wheeler drive over it, a horse step on it, or even a human and push it in the mud," Miller explained Thursday.

Miller says they just found the photographs and are releasing them to investigators the day before they go to court to fight Casey Anthony's motion to get EquuSearch records for all the volunteers who came to search as well as all communications between EquuSearch and law enforcement.

After about an hour behind closed doors, George and NeJame came out to say they had cleared up a misunderstanding that started with a call that defense attorney Jose Baez made to George on Thursday, but wouldn't say what it was about.

"How are you supposed to live through this and counteract all this stuff?" George said.

George says he just wants to know what happened to Caylee, he just wants answers, but he apparently doesn't want the answers he's gotten so far from investigators and the answers he's gotten from his daughter Casey don't make any sense.

George and Casey will see each other at the courthouse on Friday for the first time in three months at the next hearing.

http://www.wftv.com/news/20482026/detail.html

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #452 on: August 20, 2009, 05:38:35 PM »

UPDATED:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-082009,0,1115498.story

Casey Anthony case: Casey Anthony's father barges into news conference
Casey Anthony's father, George Anthony, demanded to speak with an attorney who represents a volunteer search group.

4:25 p.m. EDT, August 20, 2009

Casey Anthony's father barged into a news conference today and demanded to speak with an attorney who represents a volunteer search group that looked for his granddaughter last year..

George Anthony spoke to attorney Mark NeJame behind closed doors for several minutes until Anthony's attorney, Brad Conway, showed up and joined them.
George Anthony's daughter, Casey, is accused of killing her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Marie, last year. The toddler's remains were found in a woods less than a mile from her family home.

About 30 minutes later, the three emerged, appearing calm.George Anthony said he received a call from his daughter's defense attorney, Jose Baez, about the press conference and photos of the wooded area back in November - a month before the remains were found.

There was a misunderstanding and everything had been resolved, Anthony said.

Neither Anthony nor NeJame would say would the misunderstanding was about.

Jose Baez’s spokeswoman, Marti Mackenzie, said the defense team did contact George Anthony and his attorney about the press conference.

"He and the defense team felt the press conference and the release of the photos were improper," she said. Anthonys may want to let their opinion be known, she said.
NeJame, an attorney for a volunteer search group that looked for Anthony's granddaughter, Caylee, last year, was holding a news conference this afternoon at his Orlando law office.

NeJame was offering more details on behalf his client, Texas Equusearch.

The land where Caylee's remains were found -- a vacant property a short walk from where she lived with her mother and grandparents -- was underwater last year, NeJame's office said in statement to the media and in a letter to the State Attorney's Office before the news conference started.

NeJame's office also released aerial photos showing the property in east Orange County was wet while searchers were looking for Caylee.

"This seems to clearly contradict any claims that the area was dry previous to Caylee's discovery and the likelihood that Caylee was later brought to that location,'' NeJame's office said in a statement.
(snipped)

Bye, Bye Georgie..the defense team is throwing you under the bus..big time!

The defense are going to make Georgie look like the culprit..and a very unstable individual to boot.   Kiss your A$$ good bye George..by the time your daughter's attorneys are done with you..they will have made you look like a laughing stock.  Not only did she get even with you by murdering Caylee..now Casey is making sure her dream team makes you and Spindy look like fools (although you didn't need any help with that part).

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #453 on: August 20, 2009, 05:38:59 PM »

This already posted?

Casey Anthony case: Casey Anthony's father barges into news conference
Casey Anthony's father, George Anthony, demanded to speak with an attorney who represents a volunteer search group
Amy L. Edwards and Sarah Lundy

Sentinel Staff Writers

4:38 PM EDT, August 20, 2009

Casey Anthony's father barged into a news conference today and demanded to speak with an attorney who represents a volunteer search group that looked for his granddaughter last year.

George Anthony spoke to attorney Mark NeJame behind closed doors for several minutes until Anthony's attorney, Brad Conway, showed up and joined them.

About 30 minutes later, the three emerged, appearing calm.

George Anthony's daughter, Casey, 23, is accused of killing her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Marie, last year. The toddler's remains were found in a woods less than a mile from her family home.

George Anthony said he received a call from his daughter's defense attorney, Jose Baez, about the news conference and photos of the wooded area back in November -- a month before the remains were found.

There was a misunderstanding and everything had been resolved, Anthony said.

Neither Anthony nor NeJame would say would the misunderstanding was about.

Jose Baez's spokeswoman, Marti Mackenzie, said the defense team did contact George Anthony and his attorney about the news conference.

"He and the defense team felt the press conference and the release of the photos were improper," she said. The Anthonys may want to let their opinion be known, she said.

NeJame, an attorney for a volunteer search group that looked for Caylee last year, was holding the news conference at his Orlando law office.

NeJame was offering more details on behalf his client, Texas EquuSearch.

The land where Caylee's remains were found -- a vacant property a short walk from where she lived with her mother and grandparents -- was underwater last year, NeJame's office said in statement to reporters and in a letter to the State Attorney's Office before the news conference started.

NeJame's office also released aerial photos showing the property in east Orange County was underwater while searchers were looking for Caylee.

"This seems to clearly contradict any claims that the area was dry previous to Caylee's discovery and the likelihood that Caylee was later brought to that location,'' NeJame's office said in a statement.

Caylee's remains were not found until Dec. 11 -- long after the water receded -- after getting a tip from an Orange County meter-reader.

Meanwhile, Casey Anthony's defense has made another request for information from prosecutors.

In a 90-page motion and corresponding exhibits filed today, defense lawyers Linda Kenney Baden, Andrea D. Lyon and Baez said they want law-enforcement communications with the FBI, Oak Ridge National Laboratory and various experts including a botanist and entomologist.

Defense attorneys requested information in the first-degree murder case against Casey Anthony in March and they have not received the material, the motion said.

thanks Klaas...ohmygawd he did have plaid shorts on....CBB was right!  Bet he had flip flops on too!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #454 on: August 20, 2009, 05:41:14 PM »

As usual the Headline News Anchor Mike is making the "poor grieving grandpa" excuse for George's behavior.  One of these days he will pull a gun on someone...

I think you are right....and if so I hope it's BOZO and that georgie is a good shot!!  I sure wouldn't want to see an innocent person get shot!

Rest in Peace Caylee

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #455 on: August 20, 2009, 05:41:48 PM »

"How are you supposed to live through this and counteract all this stuff?" George said.

George says he just wants to know what happened to Caylee, he just wants answers, but he apparently doesn't want the answers he's gotten so far from investigators and the answers he's gotten from his daughter Casey don't make any sense.

Ya think?

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #456 on: August 20, 2009, 05:43:33 PM »

O/T

But would he wear them to the courthouse??  To a deposition? thank goodness he doesn't wear the black socks!! Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #457 on: August 20, 2009, 05:47:02 PM »

O/T

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #458 on: August 20, 2009, 05:48:10 PM »

O/T

We won't tell anyone ...  thank goodness about the socks too.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #459 on: August 20, 2009, 05:48:43 PM »

Showtime is 9:30 EST ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.