May 01, 2024, 02:12:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 144 8/18/09 - 8/24/09  (Read 379092 times)
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #580 on: August 21, 2009, 01:49:48 AM »

Hi Kat and ISpy!!!   

I was wondering if Tony would be in court tomorrow, too, Kat.   

Interesting article, ISpy!
Hey, CBB!  We've got a busy day in the works tomorrow (Lord willing), so I'll definitely have some catching up to do this weekend (although it's looking pretty busy too).  TIA to you and all my fellow monkeys that keep me and others updated! 

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #581 on: August 21, 2009, 01:54:17 AM »

Hi Kat and ISpy!!!   

I was wondering if Tony would be in court tomorrow, too, Kat.   

Interesting article, ISpy!
Hey, CBB!  We've got a busy day in the works tomorrow (Lord willing), so I'll definitely have some catching up to do this weekend (although it's looking pretty busy too).  TIA to you and all my fellow monkeys that keep me and others updated! 

Oh, I love your thoughtful analysis, ISpy! I'll look forward to it!   
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #582 on: August 21, 2009, 01:56:08 AM »

Georgie, Conway  and Nejame all speaking to reporters after their closed door meeting.

http://bit.ly/11tOvu
Thanks 

I'm back a couple of pages, but I thought this short interview was pretty telling. Conway seems to be saying that George and Cindy are "just beginning" the journey toward truth. I think Conway is referring to what truth will be undeniably exposed as this case marches toward trial, and the fact that Casey killed Caylee. I believe that George believed the defense spin that someone moved Caylee to the location she was found after Casey was in jail and since the pictures contradict that, he was prompted by Baez to stop the presser. JMO.
CBB- Help me out here, I've been up way too long today!  LOL!  Do you think George didn't see Caylee's remains?  Do you think George wasn't on trunk detail?  Why do you think George is the only fam member throwing up in LE interviews and is absolutely enraged in the Morgan depos when he's afraid they're going to say REMAINS?

I'm sorry ISpy!!  I was off making avis!   

I don't know, ISpy................ I go back and forth on it. I think, more than anything that Casey would be more than happy to throw George or anyone else under the bus if she thought it would get her off. There was a report by LP, I think, that George had a real yelling match with Casey when she came home on bail. George didn't believe Casey's story, and that has tilted me toward believeing George didn't know anything from something tangible he had actually seen. Hey, I've got an open mind, but I guess that's where I am right now.
I know what you mean. I feel like a see-saw when it comes to George.  Some of it is, seeing George looking broken at the memorial, I really want to believe he truly was grieving Caylee.  If that's the case, as horrible as this sounds, I'd be tempted to either keep pushing that REMAINS button until the walls crumble or I'd want to pull him aside and plead with him to end this thing while he still can. 

Forecast for the Day:
crazybabyborg
« Reply #583 on: August 21, 2009, 02:00:35 AM »

Well, at least at this point, I think George does know Casey is guilty. I think he's known since the car was picked up and there was Casey's lame story about what happened to Caylee. However, I don't think he WANTS to believe it, and as long as Baez can supply any possible scenario that would erase that possibility, he'll try to hold on to it. That presser today was a chip in the scenario, and George couldn't handle it. Baez knew who to call.

Like I said, it's just where I am right now.................
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #584 on: August 21, 2009, 02:01:18 AM »

As far as Casey's concerned, there's no question of "what her involvement is" (tee-hee).  I'm glad I'm not LE or the Judge/Jury trying to figure out what Cindy, George, and Lee's involvement are.  Whew!

Well, got to run.  Waaay too tire dto ype straight naymore.  Can you tell?   Take good care and peaceful sleep to you all! 

Forecast for the Day:
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #585 on: August 21, 2009, 02:04:27 AM »

That might be good tomorrow if TonE L is there and Casey.
ps there is a blogger called Otown Nick from the Fox Orlando blogsite who fits the description of the man you are speaking of who is always in court.
Could be for a book or something, I don't know what his career or profession is.

I hope Tony shows and has a beautiful model on his arm.  Tony, write me offline _ I will pay for a beautiful girl to come with you to court if the monkeys will freeze frame it for me!  Seeme - you in? LOL

I'm definitely in! Monkey Devil!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #586 on: August 21, 2009, 02:06:43 AM »

Well, at least at this point, I think George does know Casey is guilty. I think he's known since the car was picked up and there was Casey's lame story about what happened to Caylee. However, I don't think he WANTS to believe it, and as long as Baez can supply any possible scenario that would erase that possibility, he'll try to hold on to it. That presser today was a chip in the scenario, and George couldn't handle it. Baez knew who to call.

I think you're right on with this.  ITA.  I think Baez sunk to a new low today.  I have to say I'm surprised George took advice from Baez, since he's always hinted to Casey his distrust of Baez.  Why would he listen to him now?  As a professional, I find it very suspicious that Baez didn't call Conway over this exercising George'e option sort-of-thing.

LOL!  REALLY going now (door slamming on my way out).  'Nite all!

Forecast for the Day:
crazybabyborg
« Reply #587 on: August 21, 2009, 02:06:44 AM »

That might be good tomorrow if TonE L is there and Casey.
ps there is a blogger called Otown Nick from the Fox Orlando blogsite who fits the description of the man you are speaking of who is always in court.
Could be for a book or something, I don't know what his career or profession is.

I hope Tony shows and has a beautiful model on his arm.  Tony, write me offline _ I will pay for a beautiful girl to come with you to court if the monkeys will freeze frame it for me!  Seeme - you in? LOL

I'm definitely in! Monkey Devil!

Me too!!   

Nite, ISpy! Sleep Well! Tomorrow should be interesting!!!   
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #588 on: August 21, 2009, 05:42:59 AM »

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #589 on: August 21, 2009, 05:50:34 AM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/orange_news/082009_George_Anthony_interrupts_news_conference
George Anthony
interrupts news
conference

Updated: Thursday, 20 Aug 2009, 9:06 PM EDT
Published : Thursday, 20 Aug 2009, 9:06 PM EDT
    * HOLLY BRISTOW | FOX 35 News

ORLANDO, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - "Mark I need to see you now right now. Now. Now. Now. Now. I need to see you right now," yelled George Anthony as he stood on the other side of the a glass door from where a news conference was held on Thursday. Anthony brought the event to a surprising halt.

Attorney Mark NeJame was speaking on behalf of his client, Texas Equusearch President Tim Miller. NeJame and Miller were showing aerial photographs of the area where Caylee Marie Anthony's remains were found in December, 2008.

There had been some question as to whether the ground was under water or not when Miller's group had volunteers looking around Suburban Drive in August and then again at the beginning of November. This news conference was part of their effort in trying to show get get their message across.

Tim Miller said the area where Caylee's remains were later found were under at least a foot and a half of water and that his searchers did not go within 200 feet of what was eventually the crime scene.

Miller said that because so much of the area they wanted to search was under water, he called off the Texas Equusearch efforts.

"I said my biggest fear is if she is deceased, they're looking for a tiny little skeleton," said Miller. "If it's under the water, we'll drive a 4-wheel drive over it or have a horse step on it and push it in the mud. We have to wait for the right conditions," he added. "When we came back in November, we didn't even search that area," said Miller, saying again that it was underwater.
George Anthony arrived just as the news conference was about to conclude. Moments after Anthony and NeJame went behind closed doors, Anthony's attorney Brad Conway appeared. He told FOX 35 that he was unsure of what was happening.

Conway had met with NeJame moments before the news conference began. The trio met for more than thirty minutes. When they came out, NeJame said it was all a big misunderstanding and that Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, called George Anthony and gave him misinformation about the news conference.

FOX 35 asked Anthony about what Baez told him. "You're going to have to ask Mr. Baez about that. All i can do is tell you I've always wanted to know what happened to my granddaughter and I stick with that. You guys don't understand the living hell we live through every single day wanting to know…how are we supposed to survive through this," said George Anthony.

George Anthony apologized to Mark NeJame for interrupting. NeJame accepted the apology, saying he would likely react in a similar manner if he were in George Anthony's shoes.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #590 on: August 21, 2009, 05:54:14 AM »

Renewed Motion To Compel Bench Notes.
http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Stories/Local/Renewed%20Motion%20to%20Compel%20Bench%20Notes,%20Standards,%20Data,%20and%20Communications%20with%20Law%20Enforcement,%20et%20al.PDF

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #591 on: August 21, 2009, 06:06:47 AM »

I think you're right on with this.  ITA.  I think Baez sunk to a new low today.  I have to say I'm surprised George took advice from Baez, since he's always hinted to Casey his distrust of Baez.  Why would he listen to him now?  As a professional, I find it very suspicious that Baez didn't call Conway over this exercising George'e option sort-of-thing.

LOL!  REALLY going now (door slamming on my way out).  'Nite all!

Hey ISpy.Great posts as always.
Baez is a snake.   

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #592 on: August 21, 2009, 06:10:16 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/8/20/nejame_miller_reveal_all_in_anthony_case.html
 Casey Anthony's Father Storms News Conference
Friday, August 21, 2009 5:53:26 AM
Reported By Jacqueline Fell

ORLANDO -- The father of Casey Anthony was so unhappy with his former attorney releasing photos of the scene where his granddaughter's remains were found, he stormed into the middle of a press conference Thursday.

Attorney Mark NeJame, along with his client, Tim Miller, held the press conference to talk about the photos. He also wanted to talk about defense attorney Jose Baez's efforts to force Miller, the head of EquuSearch, to make public the names of search volunteers.

In a legal motion NeJame filed Thursday, he said revealing their identities could "cause a chilling effect on future volunteers" who would want to help in searching for missing children. NeJame also released a letter he sent to the defense laying out his arguments for why EquuSearch should not be compelled to release their files.
In the motion, NeJame argues that none of the volunteers searched the area where Caylee Anthony's remains were found. The photos NeJame released Thursday showed the area where the remains were found were under water at the time of the search, on Nov. 7.

Baez has filed a number of motions, including one that tried to get EquuSearch to turn over maps, communications records and other information on searchers and their involvement with investigators. That motion was denied in January.

NeJame told the press he would hand out documents, disks of information and photos regarding EquuSearch's search for Caylee last year. He said the foliage in the search area was so thick, someone could be within inches of an item and not see it.

The defense has also filed a motion to make Miller a material witness. Judge Stan Strickland is expected to hear that motion in court on Friday at 9:30 a.m.

At one point George Anthony interrupted the news conference and demanded to talk with NeJame in private. After NeJame returned, he had no comment on the discussion.

In the press conference, NeJame said he doesn't object to Miller as a material witness, but continues to say that EquuSearch was acting as a private company, and was not hired by the Sheriff's Office.
Miller and NeJame have teamed up before. They recently held a press conference in Orlando to announce they would help in the search for missing Satsuma girl Haleigh Cummings.

During Friday's hearing, the defense wants to delay Casey's criminal check fraud trial until after the murder trial. They also want bounty hunter Leonard Padilla and his associates to not be able to talk about their conversations with Casey Anthony.

News 13 will have live coverage of the Friday hearing.

~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #593 on: August 21, 2009, 06:23:21 AM »

Hey Hey Monkeys!

I've missed you all!  Thanks everyone for your kind thoughts & prayers.  Klaas, I got your note to check on me, much appreciated.  Since my COPD diagnose I have been healing from my attack with a minor set back due to an infection but I'm much better & attending 3 days of respiratory therapy & exercise.  The biggest hurdle was putting the cigs down & woot woot havent touched one since 7/5 when I went into respiratory distress.    I'm slowly getting back to a norm.  I'm happy to say although I have a lot of catching up to do here I'll be back as much as I can be.    ready for tomorrow's hearing, it should be a humdinger!

I've kept up as best as I can including today's presser with Nejame/Miller...O to the MG, how much more ridiculous can this defense team and  screw up parents be!!    Did Bozo & the amazons actually think that it would not get out that they sent George with his flared nostrils to this presser with Conman bringing up the rear to clean up the mess yet again...I gotta say I laughed so hard it was painful!  Privilege, seriously?    They had to know it doesnt matter one bit that Nejame represented George & Cindy.  The release of these photos has absolutely nothing to do with his previous representation of them, albeit unusual that he is now representing Tim Miller & Equusearch in the same case.  The only time privilege could be asserted is if he shared something attorney/client privilege, he didnt & he also provided these images to both the State & the defense.   Not to mention the fact that even if Nejame did not release these photos publicly the personnel that operated the helicopter & took the images would be able to testify they took the images in November so the defense can bark all they want.   I am pretty confident that the defense will fail similarly on their motion regarding Lenny.  All today's drama did was shine the guilt on their client all the more by protesting so obnoxiously!    So much for someone else did it after Casey was in jail, bahahaa!  Come on George, with the "I just wanna know what happened," he knew what happened no later than he picked up his daughter's car & he's been lying ever since on his own and/or due to his pit bull wife's demands.   My two cents, its just a dang shame Bozo's focus is on trying to get his name on the "high profile" list instead of his client, stunts like this prove he's out for himself & his team has their own self-serving motivations.

I'll cyas during or after the hearing MUAH!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #594 on: August 21, 2009, 06:32:53 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/20482026/detail.html
CASEY TO APPEAR IN COURT FOR AUGUST 21 HEARING

The case against Casey Anthony is headed back to court Friday August 21 at 9:30am. Casey's attorney Jose Baez filed a series of motions.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #595 on: August 21, 2009, 06:33:47 AM »

CAppy,you just made my morning.   

~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #596 on: August 21, 2009, 06:53:21 AM »

CAppy,you just made my morning.   

TRIMM!  As you just did mine my friend!  How are you sweetie?  Love the new smilies, just in time for football season    This one makes me think of when my daughter figure skated competitively 

Im gonna go rest for a bit before the hearing - Ill be back!

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #597 on: August 21, 2009, 07:05:52 AM »

Who wants to guess which one of the dream scream team creatures will be doing the talking?

Bozo
LyingLyon
Miss TwiggyPiggy
MacClueless

Where are my manners.....Good Morning Monkeys!!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #598 on: August 21, 2009, 07:06:47 AM »

Welcome back Capp.....so happy you are feeling better!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #599 on: August 21, 2009, 07:33:32 AM »

Who wants to guess which one of the dream scream team creatures will be doing the talking?

Bozo
LyingLyon
Miss TwiggyPiggy
MacClueless

Where are my manners.....Good Morning Monkeys!!

Good Morning seeme!

I just realized that Trimm's a morning person...............  she's in 5th gear already!   

Not me............. I need coffee. I'm not really here, but wanted to save a spot for the upcoming hearing!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.