May 01, 2024, 09:14:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony # 144 8/18/09 - 8/24/09  (Read 378967 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #980 on: August 21, 2009, 01:43:47 PM »

Casey Anthony: WKMG see 'blockbuster developments' in defense's claim that someone else placed Caylee's remains in woods
posted by halboedeker on Aug 21, 2009 12:39:10 PM
Discuss This: Comments (0) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

Casey Anthony was back in court for a hearing, and it was big news on noon newscasts.

WKMG-Channel 6 decorated the screen with "blockbuster developments" -- and that approach caught the attention. Louis Bolden highlighted the defense's claim that it has specific evidence that someone other than Anthony placed Caylee Anthony's remains in the woods. "They would not say what that evidence is," Bolden added. Casey Anthony is charged with the first-degree murder of her daughter, Caylee.

Defense attorney Todd Macaluso told the court, "There is substantial evidence ... that the body or the remains of Caylee Anthony were placed there after Casey Anthony was locked up in the Orange County correctional facility. ... And that proves her innocence."

Bolden called attention to Casey Anthony's tears when her father took the stand to talk about the family's dealings with bounty hunter Leonard Padilla.

WFTV-Channel 9's Kathi Belich also highlighted Anthony's emotional reaction when took the stand. "When George got off the witness stand this morning, he looked at his daughter, Casey, as he walked past, with his hands folded and mouthed the words, 'I love you' to her."

Belich later said that Casey Anthony's body "actually shook" when George was called to testify. "She did not look at her parents when she walked into court," Belich said. "She shook hands with defense attorney Todd Macaluso instead."

At 12:30, WFTV showed Cindy Anthony talking to reporters about her daughter, Casey. "It was awesome to see my daughter today," Anthony said. "It gives me a lot of peace to see that she actually looks OK, she looks healthy. That's important to me."

WESH-Channel 2's Bob Kealing described it as "an emotional day of testimony" and promised more information through the day.http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/08/casey-anthony-wkmg-see-blockbuster-developments-in-defenses-claim-that-someone-else-placed-caylees-r.html#more

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #981 on: August 21, 2009, 01:46:57 PM »

George trying to signal to Casey after it was over:

thanks cece!  Did anyone ever see her actually acknowledge either G or C?

You're welcome. 
It was hard to see, with Amazon Lady in the way!

Here is a video from InSession.  At the beginning of the video, it shows Casey getting ready to leave.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ln40nv-pYhg&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x402061&amp;color2=0x9461ca&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/Ln40nv-pYhg&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x402061&amp;color2=0x9461ca&amp;border=1</a>

InSession 8/21/09 Casey Anthony Hearing Part 1

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #982 on: August 21, 2009, 01:48:12 PM »

I've heard of a Rhinestone Cowboy, but I think Stan just coined a phrase with "Flamboyant Cowboy" 

Sounds like an act you'd see in a drag show.   

THAT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOO FUNNY!  I bet even Lenny laughed at that.

I do wish an attorney for Lenny (or even if the state would have called Lenny)  would have made the point clearer that any security was not only to protect the investment - but was never officially or unofficially to protect the home and g and c.  I am sure had Lenny and crew seen them in harm they would have stepped in or called LE - but I have not seen anything that supports georgies idea that Lenny was hired to protect him and his touchy other half.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #983 on: August 21, 2009, 01:52:46 PM »

I didn't and I had it on the computer and have it taped from TruTv.  I saw her attempt to look at georgie on the stand - but not the courage.  biotch had the courage to kill, but not look at her folks.  Interesting, eh? 

Disclaimer : anything said on this forum or any other is JMHO.  (I read Rev Grund article!)
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #984 on: August 21, 2009, 01:54:54 PM »

One of the reasons given today for Tony Lazzaro's cell phone and cell tower pings was to see if he was in the area after Casey was in jail.  Cell towers have a wide range of area that they cover and I don't see how this can prove if he was on Suburban in any way. He could innocently be in another area that would hit off of that cell tower. Now Tony is going to have to account for, and show proof, for every place he went during all of those months. This is just not right.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #985 on: August 21, 2009, 02:00:14 PM »

One of the reasons given today for Tony Lazzaro's cell phone and cell tower pings was to see if he was in the area after Casey was in jail.  Cell towers have a wide range of area that they cover and I don't see how this can prove if he was on Suburban in any way. He could innocently be in another area that would hit off of that cell tower. Now Tony is going to have to account for, and show proof, for every place he went during all of those months. This is just not right.
Yes, Tuepelo - it is very sad to see all the victims of her crime and the upheaval it brings their lives.  I hope that the attorney who represents him is doing it pro bono or at a greatly reduced rate as to not add to the victimization. 
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #986 on: August 21, 2009, 02:00:58 PM »

I didn't see this posted yet.  Sorry if I missed it.

Caylee/Casey Anthony Case: Baez Motionfest in Court This Morning

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/08/21/cayleecasey-anthony-case-baez-motionfest-in-court-this-morning/

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #987 on: August 21, 2009, 02:03:33 PM »

I've heard of a Rhinestone Cowboy, but I think Stan just coined a phrase with "Flamboyant Cowboy" 

Sounds like an act you'd see in a drag show.   

THAT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOO FUNNY!  I bet even Lenny laughed at that.

I do wish an attorney for Lenny (or even if the state would have called Lenny)  would have made the point clearer that any security was not only to protect the investment - but was never officially or unofficially to protect the home and g and c.  I am sure had Lenny and crew seen them in harm they would have stepped in or called LE - but I have not seen anything that supports georgies idea that Lenny was hired to protect him and his touchy other half.

IIRC LP said they were there to protect their INVESTMENT, their MONEY not the family!!  But I agree they would have stepped in if anyone was in harms way.  How can someone be hired and not paid? georgie's nose must have grown a couple inches today!!  I got  kick out of Judge Strickland using 'channel surfing' as a reason for seeing LP on Greta and/or NG

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #988 on: August 21, 2009, 02:06:30 PM »

I didn't and I had it on the computer and have it taped from TruTv.  I saw her attempt to look at georgie on the stand - but not the courage.  biotch had the courage to kill, but not look at her folks.  Interesting, eh? 

Disclaimer : anything said on this forum or any other is JMHO.  (I read Rev Grund article!)

I have been re-looking and I see no indication that she acknowledged either of them. I ALMOST felt sorry for cin-cin at the end of the hearing trying to catch kc's eye...looking for just a glimmer of recognition..... LOL to your disclaimer!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #989 on: August 21, 2009, 02:09:43 PM »

No tupelo it isn't...if he was anyplace near Suburban they will probably say he was dumping Caylee's body....of course he is the one that killed her because he didn't want kids and kc is covering for him because he threatened to kill her whole family...yep Tony did it!  And the sad thing is if they can convince one juror that this might be the case...she could walk!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #990 on: August 21, 2009, 02:10:44 PM »

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/08/21/cayleecasey-anthony-case-baez-motionfest-in-court-this-morning/

Thanks ... "motionfest" lol
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #991 on: August 21, 2009, 02:17:48 PM »

You're welcome. 
It was hard to see, with Amazon Lady in the way!

Here is a video from InSession.  At the beginning of the video, it shows Casey getting ready to leave.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ln40nv-pYhg&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x402061&amp;color2=0x9461ca&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/Ln40nv-pYhg&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x402061&amp;color2=0x9461ca&amp;border=1</a>

InSession 8/21/09 Casey Anthony Hearing Part 1

Thanks.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #992 on: August 21, 2009, 02:19:55 PM »

thanks cece

Rest in Peace Caylee

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #993 on: August 21, 2009, 02:23:50 PM »

IMO we have just been given a glimpse into the arrogance that georgie will show in the trial. Why didn't Judge Strickland tell georgie that HE, Judge Strickland, would decide what was or was not relevant?
Good question, would be fair to predict ole George will go ballistic at least once on the stand. 

IMO We have not even begun to see the machinations that George and Cindy will resort to shortly before and during the pre-trial, as well as shortly before and during the actual trial.

IMO We can't even speculate, make it up, dream it, etc., because we don't think like George and Cindy.  Thankfully, we're not in there shoes, either!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #994 on: August 21, 2009, 02:24:55 PM »

Todd E. Macaluso, one of Casey Anthony's defense attorneys, told the judge that they have found evidence that shows Caylee's remains were placed there after Casey Anthony was in jail.
(Bring it on, can't wait to hear this  )

IMO That's just defense blathering!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #995 on: August 21, 2009, 02:26:24 PM »

IMO we have just been given a glimpse into the arrogance that georgie will show in the trial. Why didn't Judge Strickland tell georgie that HE, Judge Strickland, would decide what was or was not relevant?

Give him time .... lol

Ono...I am inpatient!  LOL....I know Judge Strickland knows about the ZFG depos and he had to know about what georgie did yesterday. I wish he had let georgie know right off the bat that he will not be allowing this arrogance and disrespect in his court. I have a sinking feeling in my gut that he has more compassion for georgie than I would like him to.   But what the heck, I am sure he doesn't give a rat's ass what I think an angelic monkey

George did try to start his insubordination...but only got a short distance.   

Monkey with Class
Scared Monkey

« Reply #996 on: August 21, 2009, 02:28:47 PM »

That live video shot....  Are they showing the making of a new gas chamber or execution room? 

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/subindex/our_programs/live
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #997 on: August 21, 2009, 02:28:58 PM »

it is.....

Plant growth and bugs will tell the true story 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #998 on: August 21, 2009, 02:33:11 PM »

thanks cece

Ditto.     

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #999 on: August 21, 2009, 02:34:51 PM »

George and cindy have made it clear thru their actions that they DO NOT like being questioned by anyone. I cant wait to see them in court...after telling so many lies. like how Casey never stole money from her, my gosh that is public knowledge and cindy still wants to say she never did....how arrogant

In the end...George and Cindy could be in some trouble....we've caught them in numerous conflicts with their statements...and, therefore, the prosecution would be aware of those conflicting statements.  OCSD, FBI, Morgan, etc.  Soooo much sworn testimony for prosecutors to pull statement from if they don't receive the truth from the A's on the stand. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.