April 26, 2024, 03:08:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #19 8/30/09 - 9/6/09  (Read 278254 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #100 on: August 31, 2009, 12:02:55 PM »

O/T

N. Florida Man's Body Found Entangled In Bulldozer

WELAKA, FL (CBS4) ―

Authorities are hoping an autopsy will shed some light on the death of a north Florida man whose body was found partially crushed in the arms of a bulldozer.

The Putnam County Sheriff's Office said Tommy Brenner, 61, was using the bulldozer to clear a plot of land in Wekala, east of Gainesville, on Friday when he somehow got stuck in the hydraulic arms that raise the machine's bucket. A friend of Brenner found the body.

Investigators are hoping the autopsy results will show if Brenner died from natural causes before the accident or if he died after becoming entangled in the machinery.

http://cbs4.com/local/welaka.terry.brenner.2.1152569.html

Tommy Brenner
370 Cisco Dirt Rd
Welaka, FL

near

Annette Sykes
216 Fourth Ave
Welaka, FL 32193-2016

approximately 5 miles
    How awful
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #101 on: August 31, 2009, 01:11:23 PM »

HH~Remember when I posted about the criminal profilers and their feeling about Ron/Misty and it caused the huge hoopla. They were special guest that I got the link from radionew on twitter, and listened, but someone transcribed it (thank God), and you remember how you and I have never thought Haleigh left the house alive............well, here ya go straight out of the mouth of a criminal profiler:

Guests are
Pat Brown, criminal profiler, Author and blogger with Women in Crime Inc.
Anne Bremner Former Prosecuter, High Profile Attny. Also working on Amanda Knox case out of Italy.

Levi metioning that Le says Misty's story is sketchy, says even Nancy Grace cannot believe that a 17 year old can fake out police. Asks Pat Brown if she think Misty is smart enough to fool the polie and why hasn't there been an arrest.

Pat says there isn't a body and that is the first problem and no evidence outside of the  squirrely stories and things not adding up.

Pat says she has a problem with Ronald more than she does with Misty. Thinks Misty is covering for Ron. Says Misty is the weaker one of the two. Says Misty needs to clear her name and point the finger over to Ronald.

Pat says look at Ronald he is willing to stick with the girlfriend who is clearly lying about everything? Why does Ronny want to hang around her? she says, Hmm she wonders why?

Pat says from the get go Ron is a lying Dog no question about it. His responses to his Daughter being missing is completely wrong. Red flags everywhere.
Levi repeating Ron's comment about keeping his enemy's close to him.

Pat agree's she has seen many a girl defend her little boyfriend.
Le knows Ron is a tough character says he will stand there and just stare at you and refuse to do deal with you.

Misty is weaker and she is getting herself in more trouble by the minute.

Levi asks Ann about marriage of Ron and Misty does it allow for spousal priveledge and not have to testify against each other?
Ann says she believes at the time they were married she believes they thought they would receive spousal priveledge.

Levi asks Pat if she thinks Haleigh is alive. Pat says no she believes Haleigh was dead before she left the house. Never heard the exact time line from that day. She thinks that Haleigh was killed in the home and was taken from the home and that Haleigh was taken before Ron came home from work.

THIS HAS BEEN THE TOP OF MY PERSONAL THEORY SINCE THE VERY BEGINNING!!!!!!

Levi talking about people weighing in saying they believe they got married because Ron could be charged with statatory rape.

Pat says she does not believe Haleigh will be found alive. It is a matter of when the body is found. Maybe a dog or a hiker might run acrossed the body. Whoever concealed the body did a good job of it.

Ann and Pat both mention that Misty even failed the tests questions about Ronald.

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #102 on: August 31, 2009, 01:16:01 PM »

HH~Remember when I posted about the criminal profilers and their feeling about Ron/Misty and it caused the huge hoopla. They were special guest that I got the link from radionew on twitter, and listened, but someone transcribed it (thank God), and you remember how you and I have never thought Haleigh left the house alive............well, here ya go straight out of the mouth of a criminal profiler:

Guests are
Anne Bremner Former Prosecuter, High Profile Attny. Also working on Amanda Knox case out of Italy.

Levi metioning that Le says Misty's story is sketchy, says even Nancy Grace cannot believe that a 17 year old can fake out police. Asks Pat Brown if she think Misty is smart enough to fool the polie and why hasn't there been an arrest.

Pat says there isn't a body and that is the first problem and no evidence outside of the  squirrely stories and things not adding up.

Pat says she has a problem with Ronald more than she does with Misty. Thinks Misty is covering for Ron. Says Misty is the weaker one of the two. Says Misty needs to clear her name and point the finger over to Ronald.

Pat says look at Ronald he is willing to stick with the girlfriend who is clearly lying about everything? Why does Ronny want to hang around her? she says, Hmm she wonders why?

Pat says from the get go Ron is a lying Dog no question about it. His responses to his Daughter being missing is completely wrong. Red flags everywhere.

Le knows Ron is a tough character says he will stand there and just stare at you and refuse to do deal with you.

Levi asks Ann about marriage of Ron and Misty does it allow for spousal priveledge and not have to testify against each other?
Ann says she believes at the time they were married she believes they thought they would receive spousal priveledge.

Levi asks Pat if she thinks Haleigh is alive. Pat says no she believes Haleigh was dead before she left the house. Never heard the exact time line from that day. She thinks that Haleigh was killed in the home and was taken from the home and that Haleigh was taken before Ron came home from work.

Levi talking about people weighing in saying they believe they got married because Ron could be charged with statatory rape.

Pat says she does not believe Haleigh will be found alive. It is a matter of when the body is found. Maybe a dog or a hiker might run acrossed the body. Whoever concealed the body did a good job of it.

Ann and Pat both mention that Misty even failed the tests questions about Ronald.

Totally messed that up somehow, anyway, If you think I dont know that was one of your subtle jabs at me IM, think again, If others have not noticed your constant jabs and trying to discredit me every time I post, well, I dont know what to say, but some have noticed. One thing you can try all you want to discredit is my life history and you cant. I tell the truth, unlike some. You and HH have basically taken over this thread with your snarky remarks and sly slaps in the face on those who dont see it your way. I am sad to see that really. I was going to lurk here to keep up on news but obviously, you want me completely off here, otherwise you would not continue your snarky game.

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #103 on: August 31, 2009, 01:16:59 PM »

One more thing, the sad part is, I was here for Haleigh, like so many others who have stopped posting because of you and HH and the snarky sly attacks.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #104 on: August 31, 2009, 01:28:52 PM »

Guests are

Totally messed that up somehow, anyway, If you think I dont know that was one of your subtle jabs at me IM, think again, If others have not noticed your constant jabs and trying to discredit me every time I post, well, I dont know what to say, but some have noticed. One thing you can try all you want to discredit is my life history and you cant. I tell the truth, unlike some. You and HH have basically taken over this thread with your snarky remarks and sly slaps in the face on those who dont see it your way. I am sad to see that really. I was going to lurk here to keep up on news but obviously, you want me completely off here, otherwise you would not continue your snarky game.

Uhhhhhh~I think this was in regards to the "code talking" that happened and created all the hoopla after I posted the article on CVZ and Pat Brown....no snarky games and I've never tried to dicredit your life history and IIRC, you were the one who posted directly after me yesterday, not the other way around.

bolded in red-no clue what you are talking about other than Dolce.....

back to lurking

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #105 on: August 31, 2009, 01:31:00 PM »

One more thing, the sad part is, I was here for Haleigh, like so many others who have stopped posting because of you and HH and the snarky sly attacks.
What is happening, I'm confused, all I see is a recap of a radio show  Please explain
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #106 on: August 31, 2009, 01:36:07 PM »

New Interview, Search In Haleigh Case

Now 6-Year-Old Girl Disappeared In February

POSTED: Monday, August 31, 2009
UPDATED: 12:42 pm EDT August 31, 2009

Investigators with the Putnam County Sheriff's Office conducted another interview and took part in another search over the weekend as they look for clues in the disappearance of Haleigh Cummings.

Officials said both were prompted by a private lie detector test given to Misty Cummings earlier this month.

Investigators spoke with Tommy Croslin, the brother of Misty Cummings. They interviewed him regarding comments Cummings made while she was being questioned during the lie detector test given by a private investigator.

Channel 4 was told that the test was set up through Equusearch, a search team that has helped in the efforts to find Haleigh.

Saturday, the Putnam County Sheriff's Office took part in a search with members of Equusearch. The search focused on an area mentioned by Cummings during the lie detector tests.

The sheriff's office said neither the interview, nor the search, provided investigators with any new information. Investigators also reviewed the videotapes of the latest lie detector tests, looking for any new leads in the case.

Investigators have said there has been no sign of Haleigh Cummings, now 6 years old, since she disappeared in February.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/20648199/detail.html

Heart
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #107 on: August 31, 2009, 01:37:13 PM »

What is happening, I'm confused, all I see is a recap of a radio show  Please explain

This is what I see.... Monkey Devil! when they should be 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #108 on: August 31, 2009, 01:38:31 PM »

I can only tell you what I know......remember a month or so ago, there was the post about all the "code talking" etc. Well, that came right in the middleof a debate searching and I had about the CVZ and Pat Brown criminal profiler articles and their perspective............clueless as to the rest of it.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #109 on: August 31, 2009, 01:40:25 PM »

I can only tell you what I know......remember a month or so ago, there was the post about all the "code talking" etc. Well, that came right in the middleof a debate searching and I had about the CVZ and Pat Brown criminal profiler articles and their perspective............clueless as to the rest of it.
I remember the code talking.  I have always felt that Haleigh never left the home alive as well, what I have felt from the beginning, imo.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #110 on: August 31, 2009, 01:40:41 PM »

I have no clue either, I only post what my theory and my idea's are about this case, I dont attack, I  post, I discuss, and thats all I do, just because I think Ronald and Misty are guilty doesnt mean that others cant say what they think, and also, I have been attacked alot....talked about on other boards and called a liar about my sister that is missing and has been since 1972, but I keep that to myself and continue on to post my feelings and understanding about this case......no clue about these so called attacks...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #111 on: August 31, 2009, 01:44:30 PM »

Right now, WSKY is waiting for a statement from Ronald Cummings' attorneys at 3pm in St. Augustine.

TJ Hart is scheduled to appear on HLN's Nancy Grace tonight at 8pm ET regarding the lastest in the abduction of Haleigh Cummings.

http://twitter.com/THESKY973DOTCOM

Heart
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #112 on: August 31, 2009, 01:44:43 PM »

I have no clue either, I only post what my theory and my idea's are about this case, I dont attack, I  post, I discuss, and thats all I do, just because I think Ronald and Misty are guilty doesnt mean that others cant say what they think, and also, I have been attacked alot....talked about on other boards and called a liar about my sister that is missing and has been since 1972, but I keep that to myself and continue on to post my feelings and understanding about this case......no clue about these so called attacks...

I agree, what I post are JMO and theories........I read about the suspicion over yonder about your sister and it made me sick, I'm sorry you had to see that.

(((hugs)))

[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #113 on: August 31, 2009, 01:46:07 PM »

Right now, WSKY is waiting for a statement from Ronald Cummings' attorneys at 3pm in St. Augustine.

TJ Hart is scheduled to appear on HLN's Nancy Grace tonight at 8pm ET regarding the lastest in the abduction of Haleigh Cummings.

Thanks, interesting.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #114 on: August 31, 2009, 01:46:34 PM »

Thank you ,   glad HaLeigh is being kept in the news....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #115 on: August 31, 2009, 01:50:52 PM »

AMEN, let's just hope it stays that way until there is a resolution..........breaks my heart for her family an angelic monkey

[
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #116 on: August 31, 2009, 01:52:13 PM »

Thanks, Heart!

To add to this, "TJ Hart will likely recap the TES ground search Saturday and the PCSO questioning of Misty Cummings' brother tonight on HLN's Nancy Grace."

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #117 on: August 31, 2009, 01:53:17 PM »

Thanks, Heart!

To add to this, "TJ Hart will likely recap the TES ground search Saturday and the PCSO questioning of Misty Cummings' brother tonight on HLN's Nancy Grace."

that should be interesting to watch....

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #118 on: August 31, 2009, 01:53:28 PM »

Thanks, Heart!

Thanks. I am very curious about the attorney statement, seems odd 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #119 on: August 31, 2009, 01:56:48 PM »

AMEN, let's just hope it stays that way until there is a resolution..........breaks my heart for her family an angelic monkey
mine too,and as long as there is publicity on this case, Misty will get more and more nervous and upset and is more likely to finally break with what she knows, when its quiet she probably has a easier time of just ignoring it, but with all the stuff going on she is getting more and more likely to spill what she knows...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.