March 28, 2024, 01:55:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #19 8/30/09 - 9/6/09  (Read 276587 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1020 on: September 02, 2009, 08:31:17 PM »

Turn on Nancy Grace live now - Crystal & marie will be on

Ron being questioned again, reported he does not believe Misty but they are inquiring about an argument they had hours before Haleigh went missing.   No doubt in  my mind Misty is responsible for what happened to Haleigh.

We all speculated that there was an argument around that time..........but, Ron is culpable of leaving Misty in charge of his 2 precious children. I still am not certain whether or not he's directly or indirectly involved, but it could go either way IMO

I have always agreed that Ron leaving his children with Misty (not so much just because she is 17 due to millions of people using responsible teens as babysitters-key word being responsible but more because she is an infantile mind mixed up with drugs & God knows) is totally unwise & irresponsible on Ron's part.    He would be culpable for negligence but not kidnapping or homicide.  Too bad these children didnt have an equally responsible & drug free mom at the time because that also weighs in to the fact that this would have never happened to Haleigh if she was in proper custodial care, that being said that by no means implies Crystal is now not trying to get her life together-I hope she succeeds ...this was no stranger abduction but we knew that since day 1

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1021 on: September 02, 2009, 08:31:31 PM »

Would $35,000 Haleigh Get Back? Hank Croslin's Call

TJ Hart

RAW AUDIO: TIM MILLER AND TJ HART

There is another bizzare turn of events in the disappearance of 6-year old Haleigh Cummings. The father Misty Croslin-Cummings, Haleigh's babysitter-now stepmom who was supposed to be watching the child the night she disappeared, left a strange message on the phone of Texas Equusearch Director Tim Miller claiming Ronald Cummings needs $35,000 to get the child back!

Recently Tim Miller with Texas Eqqusearch was asked to once again help search for the child. Two weeks ago, Misty Cummings asked Miller to arrange a polygraph to clear her of suspsicion since police had publicly said her stories of the night in question are inconsistent.

Misty failed both the polygraph and a voice stress test. She is now saying she was duped into taking the tests.

On August 28th, Misty Cummings’ father, Hank Croslin Sr., left a voicemail message for Miller claiming Ronald Cummings told him "If I had $35,000, I could have Haleigh back."

AUDIO: Hank Croslin Sr.'s Voice Message

Miller sought the help of a fellow Texan and friend of Millers, Roy Moffitt of Roy Moffitt Customized Fueling Inc.. Moffit has since written a check to Ronald Cummings for $35,000 payable upon the safe return of Haleigh.

The Sky's TJ Hart asked Miller what exactly the $35,000 was for. Miller said he was only concerned about getting missing Haleigh back and that he "didn't give a damn."

Hart now has in his posession and has forwarded copies of telephone messages of Croslin making the $35,000 claim and another one from Ronald Cumming mother Teresa Neves from August 18th.

In that message, Neves appeared to be concerned about Misty’s state of mind, saying she won’t even be in the same room as Ronald,and leaves to talk on the phone privately and is acting “crazy” Neves urges Miller to come to Florida quickly because Misty ”is ready to crack’

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/5137544.php

Heart
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1022 on: September 02, 2009, 08:32:19 PM »

Form TJ HArt twitter:

Girl tells Ron she is kept by a man named "Larry"
less than 20 seconds ago from web   
  Ronald was talking to the girl and the girl said she talks to Haleigh!!!!
less than a minute ago from web   
  She is 4 and came in the FDLE conversation yesterday.
1 minute ago from web   
  Ronald has a friend who has a little girl.....
2 minutes ago from web   
  The Cross exam of Crystal begins
6 minutes ago from web   

http://twitter.com/THESKY973DOTCOM
A 4 year old is telling him this.

There is a guy name Larry Hummel who was arrested for drugs and exposing his sex organs... He has a long rap sheet....

http://www.putnam-fl.com/clk_apps/crim_dkts/frame.php
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1023 on: September 02, 2009, 08:32:44 PM »

WOW!  Some of you know from Caylee's thread that I was in the hospital, diagnosed with COPD (doing much better), enough about me.   I'm now getting caught up on Haleigh's case, again WOW!  So Ronald and his mother have the stance "keep your friends close & your enemies closer" that they even are saying Misty is involved & knows what happened to Haleigh yet Ronald is appearing with Misty who is blasting Tim Miller & Mark Nejame...talk about a complete clusterfudge...interesting that Ron told Cobra and Tim the same thing months apart & neither have talked to each other.   More interesting is now Misty, her attorney & Ron gave an interview in Jacksonville supporting Misty despite what Ron seemed to avoid or elude to on Nancy....geez   Seven months & nothing significant is breaking this case, my hope for Haleigh's safe return is depleted  Sad   Dam shame Tim Miller is involved in yet another case where he is getting slapped in the face, I hope he reevaluates how he gets involved in cases from here on out.

Sorry I don't know you from Caylee's thread, ... and also really sorry to hear you have been ill; hope you're doing okay.   

But when I first saw your avatar this morning, I thought CBB was posting.

Betty Boop is CBB's avatar, and has been for a long time.   That would be like one of us using Klaas' avatar, I know she'd love that.   

B U M P

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1024 on: September 02, 2009, 08:33:40 PM »

Now I'm pizzed again at Nancy's tone.......FTLOG, she's already treated her like a POS earlier, surely she could understand Crystal being nervous and of course she has no direct knowledge of the 3 day drug/sex binge, but it's been put out there forever. 

No kidding . . . why does NG so clearly dislike Crystal? She goes out of her way to bully her - knowing full well she does not have the intelligence or hutzpah to speak up for herself . . . sheesh.

MOO~I think it was the custody and Crystal not having custody, I guess she has never been married to the POS like I was that bought and paid for custody of his kids from a prior marriage, then they stayed with me and not him after I left him. NG is totally biased in this case

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1025 on: September 02, 2009, 08:35:10 PM »

Aruging over Misty being gone & involved with someone else...no shock there

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1026 on: September 02, 2009, 08:35:25 PM »

Form TJ HArt twitter:

1 minute ago from web   
2 minutes ago from web   
6 minutes ago from web   

There is a guy name Larry Hummel who was arrested for drugs and exposing his sex organs... He has a long rap sheet....

Thanks JG!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1027 on: September 02, 2009, 08:36:31 PM »

WOW!  Some of you know from Caylee's thread that I was in the hospital, diagnosed with COPD (doing much better), enough about me.   I'm now getting caught up on Haleigh's case, again WOW!  So Ronald and his mother have the stance "keep your friends close & your enemies closer" that they even are saying Misty is involved & knows what happened to Haleigh yet Ronald is appearing with Misty who is blasting Tim Miller & Mark Nejame...talk about a complete clusterfudge...interesting that Ron told Cobra and Tim the same thing months apart & neither have talked to each other.   More interesting is now Misty, her attorney & Ron gave an interview in Jacksonville supporting Misty despite what Ron seemed to avoid or elude to on Nancy....geez   Seven months & nothing significant is breaking this case, my hope for Haleigh's safe return is depleted  Sad   Dam shame Tim Miller is involved in yet another case where he is getting slapped in the face, I hope he reevaluates how he gets involved in cases from here on out.

Sorry I don't know you from Caylee's thread, ... and also really sorry to hear you have been ill; hope you're doing okay.   

But when I first saw your avatar this morning, I thought CBB was posting.

Betty Boop is CBB's avatar, and has been for a long time.   That would be like one of us using Klaas' avatar, I know she'd love that.   

B U M P

I thought it was CBB Monkey Devil! I really need to focus better and get more rest

[
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1028 on: September 02, 2009, 08:37:52 PM »

Ouch! Here we go!
GRAPEAPE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1029 on: September 02, 2009, 08:38:13 PM »

I had a thought when i awoke this morning.  Just thinking about the beds being made and all the confusion of who was sleeping where.  We are all assuming that she either went out and left the children there or someone was in the house.  I have a third theory.  What if she went out and had the children with her, and something happened outside of the home and the house staged after she returned home.  Maybe out there but how do we know she and the kids were home all night someone could have picked them up.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1030 on: September 02, 2009, 08:38:16 PM »

From THESKY973DOTCOM twitter page:

I am going to try to document the "Larry" story:

Long set up....doing phone records.....listen for "Larry"25 minutes ago from web

Bombshells....$35,000---FDLE phone Record and Larry---Does this man have Haleigh?

haleigh reported alive living with a man named Larry --more soon

Ronald has a friend who has a little girl...

Ron does not know anyone named "Larry."

This last tweet was 20 minutes ago on this subject.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1031 on: September 02, 2009, 08:39:31 PM »

Form TJ HArt twitter:

1 minute ago from web   
2 minutes ago from web   
6 minutes ago from web   

And does he have a 4 year old?
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1032 on: September 02, 2009, 08:41:37 PM »

Ouch! Here we go!

Yep-here we go with the Crystal bashing, and yet she said nothing remotely close when RC was on. He77, my ex gave strict instructions for the school to give no info out about the kids (although it would be easy to find out what time school gets out from a web site or simply asking)............

[
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1033 on: September 02, 2009, 08:41:50 PM »

Form TJ HArt twitter:

1 minute ago from web   
2 minutes ago from web   
6 minutes ago from web   

And does he have a 4 year old?

I dont know...
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1034 on: September 02, 2009, 08:42:03 PM »

Ouch! Here we go!

I am sorry, I do not blame Nancy on this.  Natalee Holloway's mother went all the way to Aruba putting up posters, asking, questioning strangers about her daughter.  And I would do  the same.

This is a shame, it has been 6 months and these people know nothing, have not taken the time to inquire about HaLeigh.

Heart
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1035 on: September 02, 2009, 08:42:40 PM »

I had a thought when i awoke this morning.  Just thinking about the beds being made and all the confusion of who was sleeping where.  We are all assuming that she either went out and left the children there or someone was in the house.  I have a third theory.  What if she went out and had the children with her, and something happened outside of the home and the house staged after she returned home.  Maybe out there but how do we know she and the kids were home all night someone could have picked them up.

very possible theory also Grapeape.

[
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1036 on: September 02, 2009, 08:43:18 PM »

Yes and that scratched van owned by Misty's Sister in Law would be involved - the scratch and not knowing who took it and why it was parked oddly the next morning.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1037 on: September 02, 2009, 08:45:41 PM »

From TJHart:

We are clear....just got off the phone with one of three producers....Will be on Thursday, Friday and if news breaks on this--Live Monday

2 minutes ago from web

So he'll be on NG the next two nights.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1038 on: September 02, 2009, 08:47:03 PM »

From TJHart:

We are clear....just got off the phone with one of three producers....Will be on Thursday, Friday and if news breaks on this--Live Monday

2 minutes ago from web

So he'll be on NG the next two nights.
Thanks 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1039 on: September 02, 2009, 08:47:08 PM »

From THESKY973DOTCOM twitter page:

I am going to try to document the "Larry" story:

Long set up....doing phone records.....listen for "Larry"25 minutes ago from web

Bombshells....$35,000---FDLE phone Record and Larry---Does this man have Haleigh?

haleigh reported alive living with a man named Larry --more soon

Ronald has a friend who has a little girl...

Ron does not know anyone named "Larry."

This last tweet was 20 minutes ago on this subject.

So... Ron has a friend with a 4 year old and out of the blue this girl came into the FDLE conversation.  Ron has questioned this girl and she says she talks to a girl named Haleigh .   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.