April 26, 2024, 06:42:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #19 8/30/09 - 9/6/09  (Read 278283 times)
Tams
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1080 on: September 02, 2009, 09:24:42 PM »

Now I'm pizzed again at Nancy's tone.......FTLOG, she's already treated her like a POS earlier, surely she could understand Crystal being nervous and of course she has no direct knowledge of the 3 day drug/sex binge, but it's been put out there forever. 

No kidding . . . why does NG so clearly dislike Crystal? She goes out of her way to bully her - knowing full well she does not have the intelligence or hutzpah to speak up for herself . . . sheesh.
I am not a big fan of NG because I feel she goes off on a tangent without getting to the answers, AND I have been broken hearted for Crystal since February, but Crystal is her own worst enemy tonight! I'm with Nancy here, this precious girl never had a chance! HOW do you not know when she got out of school, when she was dropped off at the bus stop, if not prior to her going missing at least by now she should have all these facts down and be digging like we are!! and know who was the last person unrelated to this mess to see HaLeigh, why doesn't she know these things??? she may be speaking vaguely from distrust of Nancy, and not wanting to say something that NG can/will turn her own words on her, but basics facts, come on Crystal, she looks as detached from HaLeigh as Misty does, she should not have agreed to this interview IMO

I feel that all of the adults in Haleigh's life (except for her teacher) have let her down, myself.

So very sad. Such a precious little girl.

I agree with you 100%, Brandi. Agreed - all of the adults in Haleigh's life have let her down - most especially 'family'. Absolutely. No question. Quite honestly, none of them should be having children at all - it is VERY VERY sad, and a travesty.

Wasn't trying to defend Crystal as a parent  - not at all. She too has a lifetime full of skeletons - I agree. And I truly hope that she will be able to turn her life around now.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1081 on: September 02, 2009, 09:25:16 PM »

Ouch! Here we go!

I am sorry, I do not blame Nancy on this.  Natalee Holloway's mother went all the way to Aruba putting up posters, asking, questioning strangers about her daughter.  And I would do  the same.

This is a shame, it has been 6 months and these people know nothing, have not taken the time to inquire about HaLeigh.

Oh trust me I got your back on this one I just try not to get in the fray.  I'll never understand how absolute crap people are blessed with the greatest gift on this earth and destroy it!  And for someone to adopt they have to go thru the third degree and back again...get real.  Any POS can have a child now days.  And NG does rip her good I wish she would get a backbone but she never does.  I mean come on woman this is your child your flesh and blood I don't care how much a man beats you GO KICK MISTY"S EVERLYING A$$ for HALEIGH! or pay someone else to do it at the least.  I know plenty of mothers who took the ass kickin but when it came to their child they did the kickin.  Ok I ranted enough on that now I will let it go....breathe...breathe.

I agree about that, but Ron stated he didn't know a list of crap and he lives with Misty, yet she didn't pounce on him and pull the "Haleigh didn't stand a chance" while he was on the show...........FTLOG, he sleeps with the "key" every night and still has no answers...

Sorry, but the bottom line, this is not about Nancy Grace, this is about a missing little 6 year old girl and her irresponsible parents and other irresponsible family members.

Heart
maureen
Scared Monkey

http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo242/Brandi-Mo

« Reply #1082 on: September 02, 2009, 09:25:20 PM »

Maureen - Sunday July 19.
thank you, thank you Northern Rose!!! that's the day after my birthday, my best ever by the way, I went looking earlier but only made it to late May

"if I had a minute for every hour that I've wasted I'd be rich in time" JJ
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1083 on: September 02, 2009, 09:28:31 PM »

Now I'm pizzed again at Nancy's tone.......FTLOG, she's already treated her like a POS earlier, surely she could understand Crystal being nervous and of course she has no direct knowledge of the 3 day drug/sex binge, but it's been put out there forever. 

No kidding . . . why does NG so clearly dislike Crystal? She goes out of her way to bully her - knowing full well she does not have the intelligence or hutzpah to speak up for herself . . . sheesh.
I am not a big fan of NG because I feel she goes off on a tangent without getting to the answers, AND I have been broken hearted for Crystal since February, but Crystal is her own worst enemy tonight! I'm with Nancy here, this precious girl never had a chance! HOW do you not know when she got out of school, when she was dropped off at the bus stop, if not prior to her going missing at least by now she should have all these facts down and be digging like we are!! and know who was the last person unrelated to this mess to see HaLeigh, why doesn't she know these things??? she may be speaking vaguely from distrust of Nancy, and not wanting to say something that NG can/will turn her own words on her, but basics facts, come on Crystal, she looks as detached from HaLeigh as Misty does, she should not have agreed to this interview IMO

I feel that all of the adults in Haleigh's life (except for her teacher) have let her down, myself.

So very sad. Such a precious little girl.
good point Brandy...are edu. records sealed?  was there a counselor at Haleigh's school?  my babycrazy has one in k here but it all depends on the district and the funding...can school records be open for le to see if she ever spoke to the counselor at school?

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1084 on: September 02, 2009, 09:30:25 PM »

Ouch! Here we go!

I am sorry, I do not blame Nancy on this.  Natalee Holloway's mother went all the way to Aruba putting up posters, asking, questioning strangers about her daughter.  And I would do  the same.

This is a shame, it has been 6 months and these people know nothing, have not taken the time to inquire about HaLeigh.

Oh trust me I got your back on this one I just try not to get in the fray.  I'll never understand how absolute crap people are blessed with the greatest gift on this earth and destroy it!  And for someone to adopt they have to go thru the third degree and back again...get real.  Any POS can have a child now days.  And NG does rip her good I wish she would get a backbone but she never does.  I mean come on woman this is your child your flesh and blood I don't care how much a man beats you GO KICK MISTY"S EVERLYING A$$ for HALEIGH! or pay someone else to do it at the least.  I know plenty of mothers who took the ass kickin but when it came to their child they did the kickin.  Ok I ranted enough on that now I will let it go....breathe...breathe.

I agree about that, but Ron stated he didn't know a list of crap and he lives with Misty, yet she didn't pounce on him and pull the "Haleigh didn't stand a chance" while he was on the show...........FTLOG, he sleeps with the "key" every night and still has no answers...

Sorry, but the bottom line, this is not about Nancy Grace, this is about a missing little 6 year old girl and her irresponsible parents and other irresponsible family members.

ITA~ but she is not hat way with Ron and he should have a he77 of a lot more answers since he lives with Misty.......Wouldn't it have been more important to discuss thoroughly the events of today, like RC being brought in for questioning about the argument and his phone records and the timeline rather than scolding Crystal????? She wasted valuable time IMO on things that aren't helpful.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1085 on: September 02, 2009, 09:31:01 PM »

I want to know more about Larry and this 4 year old 

I am checking Larry's out...
Thanks     Did anyone catch the graphic that Misty and Ron got into a fight over the phone at 8:30 when Ronald was on his way to work?   Wasn't he at work already? 
nrcg was the graphic on Nancy Grace?

Heart
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1086 on: September 02, 2009, 09:32:40 PM »

I checked awhile ago on Larry Moody jr  who has a rap sheet who's family owned the private lake on Buchanan also they own properties on seven sister...
maureen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1087 on: September 02, 2009, 09:33:10 PM »

Haleigh is back in the news and something or someone may break in the case finally.  God Bless Tim M and Mark N.

That's the D@MN truth, thank God.....just look at this site:

islandmonkey, Northern Rose, pinetucky, Cappuccino, mymonkey, Brandi, Jerseygirl345, Tams, alagary, mamacrazy30, Bud's Girl, no rose colored glasses, mchenry, Gizzie, maureen, Stacey, fatcatlurker, Wyks, klaasend, seemeatthebeach, Blumonkey, carolb, Heart, Maven, SunnyinTX and 40 Guests are viewing this topic.
some days I have come on here and been one of two or three viewing... this is good, renewed interest, let's hope we see this to the end this time around!!!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1088 on: September 02, 2009, 09:34:44 PM »

Thanks     Did anyone catch the graphic that Misty and Ron got into a fight over the phone at 8:30 when Ronald was on his way to work?   Wasn't he at work already? 
yes
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1089 on: September 02, 2009, 09:34:48 PM »

From Radionewz.....Roy Moffitt of Roy Moffitt Customized Fueling Inc, has stepped up to the plate and written a check to Ronald Cummings for $35,000

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1090 on: September 02, 2009, 09:35:05 PM »

Ouch! Here we go!

ITA~ but she is not hat way with Ron and he should have a he77 of a lot more answers since he lives with Misty.......Wouldn't it have been more important to discuss thoroughly the events of today, like RC being brought in for questioning about the argument and his phone records and the timeline rather than scolding Crystal????? She wasted valuable time IMO on things that aren't helpful.

I don't think she wasted valuable time. She showed the public what HaLeigh had to deal with.

Are you saying that it would have been better for NG not to have Crystal on her show and just discuss the events of today?

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1091 on: September 02, 2009, 09:35:18 PM »

I checked awhile ago on Larry Moody jr  who has a rap sheet who's family owned the private lake on Buchanan also they own properties on seven sister...
Thanks 
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1092 on: September 02, 2009, 09:36:02 PM »

yes
Thanks!

Heart
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1093 on: September 02, 2009, 09:36:20 PM »

Tks for the well wishes but am I seriously being called out for adoring Betty Boop as in millions of fans do?   Im sure CBB would agree that she does not "own" the exclusive right to use Betty Boop's image here or anywhere  & NO my avi looks nothing like CBB's, its been my avi for a few months now.   CBB and I get along just fine & I doubt highly she would think my avi is stepping on her toes or disrespecting her - in fact I would think she would appreciate another fan of the Boop, to me it seems this call out was an attempt to stir the pot & an apology is in order...geez![/color]

CBB is the nicest person ever, she gets along with everyone.   

If it has been your avi for several months now, has no one else brought to your attention that Betty Boop is CBB's avi?   It's been hers for a long time. 

It IS disrespectful to use an avatar that she uses IMO, not to mention confusing.  There's thousands of others, why choose one that is used by a mod?    If we all took to using avatars that looked similar, it would get really confusing.

And no, I see no reason for an apology.

Actually Bud's Girl has a point.

Capp - I can't make you change your avatar but we have always suggested that people try to use different for identity sake.  I have been confused myself by your avatar and thought for a moment you were CBB. 

It is confusing.
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1094 on: September 02, 2009, 09:38:04 PM »

From Radionewz.....Roy Moffitt of Roy Moffitt Customized Fueling Inc, has stepped up to the plate and written a check to Ronald Cummings for $35,000

Hi Wyks!       I think I've missed you every time you've been on lately. 

I'm pretty sure I heard Tim say that earlier today on Mike Galanos.  Tim is stepping out & pushing, yay Tim. 

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1095 on: September 02, 2009, 09:38:07 PM »

Ouch! Here we go!

I agree she is sweet on Ron but in her defense I see it as a mom thing.  I am not a mom but I tend to be harder on women, especially a stay at home mom which by all accounts Crystal was and is and I get the beating thing but no matter what it still pisses me off.  I've seen to many women with way more crap in life than Crystal and they manage to do it and do it right.    It's like a knock on all women to me.  It makes my claws come out as a woman that she couldn't clearly answer the question with confidence about what time Haleigh got out of school at this point and shut that hag NG up!  Enough said I will not go any further with this.  And NG is a Hag!  But whoever does her makeup is a wizard.  Her eye shadow always distracts me it is so good!

And just remember I think they are all crap I'm not taking any prisoners here.  I just am not sure Ronnie Boy is actually guilty even tho he also is lowlife crap.  I get equally disgusted about the JR thing but I see the reality and our system is broken "See my post above" about crap child birthers and than our legal system screws us again and gives them back to the same crap repeatedly so they can further destroy them.  Some of us should just be spayed and/or neutered.  Sorry for the negativity about this, blame it on the Rum, no the full moon. 
maureen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1096 on: September 02, 2009, 09:39:54 PM »

I remember that!!! you are a great monkey jerseygirl from my same state!!!!

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1097 on: September 02, 2009, 09:41:25 PM »

Ouch! Here we go!

I don't think she wasted valuable time. She showed the public what HaLeigh had to deal with.

Are you saying that it would have been better for NG not to have Crystal on her show and just discuss the events of today?

I think she wasted valuable time scolding Crystal and not going over more pertinent facts...............We know from the AC guy that Haleigh was seen after school and others have stated they saw her get off the school bus.

What Hakleigh had to deal with was her mom not getting custody in the beginning, and then living with a raged out druggies thug father and his druggie slore girlfriend, and a dad that "doesn't know anything cuz he wuz at work", while Crystal may not have been the mother of the yr or far from it, the facts are she did not disappear on her time and has not been the one the LE are focusing on. The events of today are more relevant than what time she got out of school IMO!!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Tams
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1098 on: September 02, 2009, 09:41:45 PM »

Ouch! Here we go!

Exactly, IM - just what I was thinking & trying to say. You said it very well.

The only reason I turned on NG tonight was in hopes of learning more information on finding little Haleigh. Hoping someone will reveal something that will help bring this nightmare to a close. Her overly dramatic treatment of Crystal got us nowhere, and was a waste of time, as you said. IMO.
maureen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1099 on: September 02, 2009, 09:43:10 PM »

Ouch! Here we go!

yes Heart, that's what I'm saying, there were no bombshells with Crystal and she did not do herself any favors tonight(Crystal)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.