April 26, 2024, 06:04:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #19 8/30/09 - 9/6/09  (Read 278280 times)
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1160 on: September 02, 2009, 11:18:22 PM »

What does fdle conversation mean?  My brain is skipping on that. 

fdle =  Florida Department of Law Enforcement

Heart
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1161 on: September 02, 2009, 11:21:52 PM »

Thank you.  Now my brain is really skipping.  Ron's lawyer says they were having a conversation with fdle and this is when Ron was talking to the little girl who says she talks to Haleigh .....   and and  Huh?  They didn't tell LE about this.

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1162 on: September 02, 2009, 11:23:50 PM »

Where is HH, I guess not home yet.  She's going to be coming in here in a little while going    all over the place.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1163 on: September 02, 2009, 11:25:50 PM »

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=144348&catid=3

Tip Leads to $35,000 to Get Haleigh Back
 Dave Wax     53 mins ago

PUTNAM COUNTY, FL -- Texas Equusearch expects to receive a gift of $35,000 in hopes of finding Haleigh Cummings, who has been missing for more than six months.

Director Tim Miller sought out the money from a sponsor and will put it in an account.

Miller says this stems from a tip that said Haleigh's father Ronald needs $35,000 to get his daughter back.

But, Ronald Cummings' attorney says this is misinformation, and says Ronald does not know where his daughter is, and the money will not bring her home.

First Coast News is continuing to follow this developing story. CLICK HERE for complete coverage of the Search for Haleigh.

First Coast News

Still catching up, sry if this has been pointed out further than where I've read so far. 

This is the 2nd news story I've seen that leads out with this info.  How is TES going to receive this money since the check is written out to Ron???? 

it's a gift 'cause no one gets the money unless Haleigh is found...
gift to TES for a fighting stance against the whole 'we could get Haleigh back if we had ????? $$$$'  well now its there...
personally, i luv it!

Ok, thanks mamacrazy! 

I must be getting senile in my old age, cuz the check is made out to Ron, not TES.  If no one gets the money unless she is found, then how does the money go to TES?  Am confuzzled. 

Not for the first time either.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1164 on: September 02, 2009, 11:26:33 PM »

Capps did have cappucino cup avvie at one time if I remember correctly... can't keep track of avvies...have enough trouble with my own lol! did you notice that I changed mine? 

lots going on with Haleigh case at last...hope that we get an arrest soon...wish that Haleigh will be found ....I still am holding out hope that she is still alive...

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1165 on: September 02, 2009, 11:31:16 PM »

Thank you.  Now my brain is really skipping.  Ron's lawyer says they were having a conversation with fdle and this is when Ron was talking to the little girl who says she talks to Haleigh .....   and and  Huh?  They didn't tell LE about this.

No, TJ Hart states that Ron's Lawyer is the questioner (Lance) in the article,  how the $35,000 comment came up in a conversation between Ron and Hank Croslin.

Ron was not talking to the little 4 year old at that time.

Heart
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1166 on: September 02, 2009, 11:33:52 PM »

Capps did have cappucino cup avvie at one time if I remember correctly... can't keep track of avvies...have enough trouble with my own lol! did you notice that I changed mine? 

lots going on with Haleigh case at last...hope that we get an arrest soon...wish that Haleigh will be found ....I still am holding out hope that she is still alive...

I noticed your monkey it's cute!  But all these fall avi's are bumming me out!  Im not ready for fall yet!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1167 on: September 02, 2009, 11:34:03 PM »

I want to know more about Larry and this 4 year old 

Me too! 

Still reading and catching up, but I'd also like to know why RON supposedly questioned the lil girl. 

Local PD need help that bad?   

Sounds like it if they are just now doing a timeline and thorough look over Ron's phone records...........It's almost unfathomable IMO, and now we find out that Ron was on his way to work at 8:30pm, so I feel like I've been in the twilight zone the past couple of nights.

O/T~I'm so glad to see you and Bud's Girl around

I just got home from school and wow so much has happened since I left this afternoon!  I am still saddened to see that NG is still being so harsh on Crystal and when anyone says one little thing about Ron she snaps!!

funny you mentioned that because when I rewatched the dreadful show again I noticed that........

some examples-

Nancy Grace "claimed" a lot of things tonight.
She also had a caller with an important question that asked if Ron took a polygraph...Her answer was, "yes and he passed...next caller"...

it really bothered me that NG went after Crystal about not having proof misty was out on a drug binge that weekend. Yet she asked the reporter so aledgedly Misty said there were four people there that night.
So it's ok for the reporter to pass on info that hasn't been verified, but not Crystal???

when the guest attorney asked Miss Nancy "who said he was at work" she cut him off.

CS gets nailed for not knowing the bus stop time and RC gets a pass for avoiding LE for WEEKS--and complaining they weren't coming to him with info..?

Let's see, was it a "misunderstanding", a "Ron mispoke" or "confusion" to NG about how the entire who was sleeping where, when RC stated that himself. What ever, the change in Ron's timeline is certainly not important

And these are just a few.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1168 on: September 02, 2009, 11:34:20 PM »

No, TJ Hart states that Ron's Lawyer responds to the questioner (Lance) in the article, regarding how the $35,000 comment came up in a conversation between Ron and Hank Croslin.

Oh fixed, I think.

Heart
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1169 on: September 02, 2009, 11:38:34 PM »

I like your new avi~although at first I didn't know who you were..........also Luci is my sweet dog's name, so now I know exactly who your avi belongs to..

I feel an arrest soon myself and am praying against all odds that she is alive, but my gut tells me different and that breaks my heart

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1170 on: September 02, 2009, 11:40:14 PM »

No, TJ Hart states that Ron's Lawyer is the questioner (Lance) in the article,  how the $35,000 comment came up in a conversation between Ron and Hank Croslin.

Did Ron go in to LE tonight and get questioned for 3 hours?  Didn't we see that earlier or am I losing my mind.  I'm sure they talked all about this (Larry and little girl story) if he did. imo  I thought someone mentioned that and TJ or someone said Ron was pissed or something about having been called in and questioned?  I am confused about this new story, it does not make sense. Another cliff hanger.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1171 on: September 02, 2009, 11:40:38 PM »

Me too! 

Still reading and catching up, but I'd also like to know why RON supposedly questioned the lil girl. 

Monkey Devil!  And for goodness sake, if one would kidnap a child why would a little girl be talking to her, when everyone is looking for Haleigh 

Seems to me that some things in Haleigh's case have been similiar to Caylee's case.  Now this seems to me to be similiar to Jaycee's case.   Maybe 'someone' in Haleigh's case has been taking notes from these other cases and is getting them a bit mixed up.   

<----- he made me say that.  hehe

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1172 on: September 02, 2009, 11:41:05 PM »

I noticed your monkey it's cute!  But all these fall avi's are bumming me out!  Im not ready for fall yet!

I agree, I'm still loving summer.........O/T my new kitty looks like your avi.

[
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1173 on: September 02, 2009, 11:42:46 PM »

Me too! 

Sounds like it if they are just now doing a timeline and thorough look over Ron's phone records...........It's almost unfathomable IMO, and now we find out that Ron was on his way to work at 8:30pm, so I feel like I've been in the twilight zone the past couple of nights.

O/T~I'm so glad to see you and Bud's Girl around

I just got home from school and wow so much has happened since I left this afternoon!  I am still saddened to see that NG is still being so harsh on Crystal and when anyone says one little thing about Ron she snaps!!

funny you mentioned that because when I rewatched the dreadful show again I noticed that........

some examples-

Nancy Grace "claimed" a lot of things tonight.
She also had a caller with an important question that asked if Ron took a polygraph...Her answer was, "yes and he passed...next caller"...

it really bothered me that NG went after Crystal about not having proof misty was out on a drug binge that weekend. Yet she asked the reporter so aledgedly Misty said there were four people there that night.
So it's ok for the reporter to pass on info that hasn't been verified, but not Crystal???

when the guest attorney asked Miss Nancy "who said he was at work" she cut him off.

CS gets nailed for not knowing the bus stop time and RC gets a pass for avoiding LE for WEEKS--and complaining they weren't coming to him with info..?

Let's see, was it a "misunderstanding", a "Ron mispoke" or "confusion" to NG about how the entire who was sleeping where, when RC stated that himself. What ever, the change in Ron's timeline is certainly not important

And these are just a few.

YES I agree...it is very strange and did you notice the other night maybe last night that NG said to Ronald "Ronald I know you" and then something about why he hadnt question Misty.   "I know you" WTH does that mean?????

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1174 on: September 02, 2009, 11:44:29 PM »

I noticed! 

And I still have to look at your nic, cuz I don't recognize you with the new look yet.  lol 

But your new look is cute!!

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1175 on: September 02, 2009, 11:46:11 PM »

Where is HH, I guess not home yet.  She's going to be coming in here in a little while going    all over the place.

Isn't that the truth!   

Maybe we ought to greet her at the door with drink in hand?   

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1176 on: September 02, 2009, 11:48:53 PM »

Hi FCL!  Good to see ya again! 

And ya best git with the program m'dear, I hear Christmas stuff is hitting the stores already.   

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1177 on: September 02, 2009, 11:50:13 PM »

thanks all on complimenting Luci...

Fatcat...I am not ready for fall at all! I am still wanting hot weather!

gonna hit the hay...I hope that all of you monkeys will have this case solved by the time I wake up! nite

Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1178 on: September 02, 2009, 11:50:39 PM »

Awe IM -- how cute -- all 3 of them !!     

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1179 on: September 02, 2009, 11:53:04 PM »

Sorry for getting in yer box in my last post.  This is what I meant to say. 

Hi FCL!  Good to see ya again! 

And ya best git with the program m'dear, I hear Christmas stuff is hitting the stores already.   

I best git with the program on how to post correctly!  mwahahaha

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.