April 24, 2024, 01:56:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #19 8/30/09 - 9/6/09  (Read 278177 times)
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1180 on: September 02, 2009, 11:59:01 PM »

ok ok I know, I luv fall in Maryland we get each season to perfection I swear!  They just go by to fast sometimes!

IM I luv your baby!  I have 4 and I have been feeding my 17 yr old baby like that for the last 6 wks, he's back on the food finally but still demands it every 2 hrs!  And that little girls face in the background is priceless!  She's amazed!

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1181 on: September 02, 2009, 11:59:19 PM »

What does fdle conversation mean?  My brain is skipping on that. 

fdle =  Florida Department of Law Enforcement

Thank you.  Now my brain is really skipping.  Ron's lawyer says they were having a conversation with fdle and this is when Ron was talking to the little girl who says she talks to Haleigh .....   and and  Huh?  They didn't tell LE about this.

No, TJ Hart states that Ron's Lawyer is the questioner (Lance) in the article,  how the $35,000 comment came up in a conversation between Ron and Hank Croslin.

Ron was not talking to the little 4 year old at that time.

Did Ron go in to LE tonight and get questioned for 3 hours?  Didn't we see that earlier or am I losing my mind.  I'm sure they talked all about this (Larry and little girl story) if he did. imo  I thought someone mentioned that and TJ or someone said Ron was pissed or something about having been called in and questioned?  I am confused about this new story, it does not make sense. Another cliff hanger.

According to NG Ron went in to LE voluntarily and talked for 3 hours.  During NG's show TJ Hart was twittering about Larry and the little girl story.

Thats what I gathered.

Heart
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1182 on: September 03, 2009, 12:01:10 AM »

thanks all on complimenting Luci...

Fatcat...I am not ready for fall at all! I am still wanting hot weather!

gonna hit the hay...I hope that all of you monkeys will have this case solved by the time I wake up! nite

Nite Cookie and I wish it were that simple we can hope tho!
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1183 on: September 03, 2009, 12:01:25 AM »

Good night all!  Six a.m. will be here before I know it.

Heart
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1184 on: September 03, 2009, 12:02:08 AM »

OK~someone pls help me with this story........from the way I'm reading it, it does seem Ron's atty is contradicting himslef all in the same question:

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/5138635.php

Lance: Did Ronald tell Misty's father that if he had $35,000, he'd be able to bring Haleigh home?

Shoemaker: I would deny that Ronald ever told Misty's father that.  The story is complicated but Ronald has a friend who has this little four year old girl and this came up in our fdle conversation yesterday.  Ronald was talking to the girl and the girl said she talks to Haleigh and he asked her what Haleigh tells her.  She responded saying that she told her is that she is being kept by a guy named Larry.  What Ronald said to Misty’s dad is that if we knew who Larry was and 35 thousand dollars then we could get her back.  Ronald doesn’t have any idea who has Haleigh and if he had a million dollars wouldn’t know what to do with it to get her back.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1185 on: September 03, 2009, 12:02:53 AM »

I want to know more about Larry and this 4 year old 

Me too! 

Still reading and catching up, but I'd also like to know why RON supposedly questioned the lil girl. 

Local PD need help that bad?   

Sounds like it if they are just now doing a timeline and thorough look over Ron's phone records...........It's almost unfathomable IMO, and now we find out that Ron was on his way to work at 8:30pm, so I feel like I've been in the twilight zone the past couple of nights.

O/T~I'm so glad to see you and Bud's Girl around

I just got home from school and wow so much has happened since I left this afternoon!  I am still saddened to see that NG is still being so harsh on Crystal and when anyone says one little thing about Ron she snaps!!

funny you mentioned that because when I rewatched the dreadful show again I noticed that........

some examples-

Nancy Grace "claimed" a lot of things tonight.
She also had a caller with an important question that asked if Ron took a polygraph...Her answer was, "yes and he passed...next caller"...

it really bothered me that NG went after Crystal about not having proof misty was out on a drug binge that weekend. Yet she asked the reporter so aledgedly Misty said there were four people there that night.
So it's ok for the reporter to pass on info that hasn't been verified, but not Crystal???

when the guest attorney asked Miss Nancy "who said he was at work" she cut him off.

CS gets nailed for not knowing the bus stop time and RC gets a pass for avoiding LE for WEEKS--and complaining they weren't coming to him with info..?

Let's see, was it a "misunderstanding", a "Ron mispoke" or "confusion" to NG about how the entire who was sleeping where, when RC stated that himself. What ever, the change in Ron's timeline is certainly not important

And these are just a few.

Good points, all!  Am thinking 'Miz Nancy' needs to be called out for clearly taking up sides.  Aren't they supposed to give equal time to every side?   If I were Crystal, I'd never say another word to NG again, but take other talk-hosts up on any offers for interviews and info shared.  She doesn't deserve to be treated the way she was tonight.  FTLOG.  She's Haleigh's mother, and not a POI.  NG need not treat her like one.  IMO. 

It's interesting that after a major goof on her show, the next night NG has someone subbing for her.   As if her producers yank her @ss and give her a 'time-out' or something.  Will be interesting to see if that happens tomorrow.    

NG needs to be stepping lightly anyway, what with the lawsuit she is facing and all. 

All IMO. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1186 on: September 03, 2009, 12:04:25 AM »

Capps did have cappucino cup avvie at one time if I remember correctly... can't keep track of avvies...have enough trouble with my own lol! did you notice that I changed mine? 

lots going on with Haleigh case at last...hope that we get an arrest soon...wish that Haleigh will be found ....I still am holding out hope that she is still alive...

I noticed your monkey it's cute!  But all these fall avi's are bumming me out!  Im not ready for fall yet!

Sorry for getting in yer box in my last post.  This is what I meant to say. 

Hi FCL!  Good to see ya again! 

And ya best git with the program m'dear, I hear Christmas stuff is hitting the stores already.  

I best git with the program on how to post correctly!  mwahahaha

Wyks!  Hey I've missed you too!  Your posts always make me think, in a good way!  Yes, hubby just told me the stores are loaded up with Holloween already....ugh!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1187 on: September 03, 2009, 12:05:30 AM »

Awe IM -- how cute -- all 3 of them !!     

Thanks BG~I didn't realize it would be that big......My daughter babies that cat so much that she feeds him that way and burps him (yes, cat's do burp)

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1188 on: September 03, 2009, 12:06:02 AM »

Good night all!  Six a.m. will be here before I know it.

Good nite Heart!  psst I really wish you monkeys would stop saying 6am it's like a nasty thing you know! Sweet Dreams.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1189 on: September 03, 2009, 12:07:41 AM »

Thanks BG~I didn't realize it would be that big......My daughter babies that cat so much that she feeds him that way and burps him (yes, cat's do burp)

That's your daughter?  She is gorgeous!!!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1190 on: September 03, 2009, 12:08:13 AM »

ok ok I know, I luv fall in Maryland we get each season to perfection I swear!  They just go by to fast sometimes!

IM I luv your baby!  I have 4 and I have been feeding my 17 yr old baby like that for the last 6 wks, he's back on the food finally but still demands it every 2 hrs!  And that little girls face in the background is priceless!  She's amazed!

He is a cutie~I have tried to get her to stop feeding him that way, but I think she considers him her baby ever since Eli.........LOL about the eyes, that is actually my son (although with that hair everyone thinks he is a girl) His eyes look crazy to me.

[
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1191 on: September 03, 2009, 12:11:26 AM »

My question is when did HaLeigh pee on the blanket.....where did she spend the night Sunday night?

Has  it ever been verified where the children were when Misty was on her 3 day vacation  I find it hard to believe that Ronald was being the House Husband  and baby sitter while she was out with WBG, I bet he was tracking her like a dog in heat.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1192 on: September 03, 2009, 12:12:05 AM »

Me too! 

Still reading and catching up, but I'd also like to know why RON supposedly questioned the lil girl. 

Sounds like it if they are just now doing a timeline and thorough look over Ron's phone records...........It's almost unfathomable IMO, and now we find out that Ron was on his way to work at 8:30pm, so I feel like I've been in the twilight zone the past couple of nights.

I just got home from school and wow so much has happened since I left this afternoon!  I am still saddened to see that NG is still being so harsh on Crystal and when anyone says one little thing about Ron she snaps!!

funny you mentioned that because when I rewatched the dreadful show again I noticed that........

some examples-

Nancy Grace "claimed" a lot of things tonight.
She also had a caller with an important question that asked if Ron took a polygraph...Her answer was, "yes and he passed...next caller"...

it really bothered me that NG went after Crystal about not having proof misty was out on a drug binge that weekend. Yet she asked the reporter so aledgedly Misty said there were four people there that night.
So it's ok for the reporter to pass on info that hasn't been verified, but not Crystal???

when the guest attorney asked Miss Nancy "who said he was at work" she cut him off.

CS gets nailed for not knowing the bus stop time and RC gets a pass for avoiding LE for WEEKS--and complaining they weren't coming to him with info..?

Let's see, was it a "misunderstanding", a "Ron mispoke" or "confusion" to NG about how the entire who was sleeping where, when RC stated that himself. What ever, the change in Ron's timeline is certainly not important

And these are just a few.

Good points, all!  Am thinking 'Miz Nancy' needs to be called out for clearly taking up sides.  Aren't they supposed to give equal time to every side?   If I were Crystal, I'd never say another word to NG again, but take other talk-hosts up on any offers for interviews and info shared.  She doesn't deserve to be treated the way she was tonight.  FTLOG.  She's Haleigh's mother, and not a POI.  NG need not treat her like one.  IMO. 

It's interesting that after a major goof on her show, the next night NG has someone subbing for her.   As if her producers yank her @ss and give her a 'time-out' or something.  Will be interesting to see if that happens tomorrow.    

NG needs to be stepping lightly anyway, what with the lawsuit she is facing and all. 

All IMO. 

Agreed! And if you have ever talked to Crystal everyone might understand her quiet and timid nature, she is extremely passive and shy (almost childlike and very naive). You'd think after Melinda Duckett she'd be a tad more cautious.

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1193 on: September 03, 2009, 12:12:52 AM »

That's your daughter?  She is gorgeous!!!

Thanks FCL!

[
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1194 on: September 03, 2009, 12:13:11 AM »

Me too! 

Thanks, good to see you too, IM!!   

Surely the timeline has already been made and gone over a bazillion times til all of LE has it memorized.  It boggles my mind that they are checking it out now......

...... or.......

is this just the first time they've said anything publically about it?  dunno.  Seems that we worked that angle months ago.   

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1195 on: September 03, 2009, 12:14:32 AM »

Caught up reading-time to run!  Hope you all have a good evening!  Work calls!   

Tell 'work' they have the wrong number.....

Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1196 on: September 03, 2009, 12:15:38 AM »

With the information learned tonight one thing I do agree with Mizz Nancy  about is poor Haleigh never had a chance.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1197 on: September 03, 2009, 12:16:36 AM »

Me too! 

Thanks, good to see you too, IM!!   

Surely the timeline has already been made and gone over a bazillion times til all of LE has it memorized.  It boggles my mind that they are checking it out now......

...... or.......

is this just the first time they've said anything publically about it?  dunno.  Seems that we worked that angle months ago.   

I guess its all part of that "starting from scratch" message, but when we went over it we never knew Ron was on his way to work at 8:30 pm.......

Mind boggled describes every aspect of this case IMO

[
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1198 on: September 03, 2009, 12:16:52 AM »

He is a cutie~I have tried to get her to stop feeding him that way, but I think she considers him her baby ever since Eli.........LOL about the eyes, that is actually my son (although with that hair everyone thinks he is a girl) His eyes look crazy to me.

Yes its the crazy face your son is making and the hair!  I forget long hair is coming back!  Good lookin family.  And kitties can help with healing too in their own way!
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1199 on: September 03, 2009, 12:21:59 AM »

IM Post:Shortened to save space!

I guess its all part of that "starting from scratch" message, but when we went over it we never knew Ron was on his way to work at 8:30 pm.......

Mind boggled describes every aspect of this case IMO

Ron had to have had a alibi or you'd think LE would of been all over him.  I mean come on he's a gimme!  Meaning he's the easy guy to say did this!  I think they are trying to figure out at what point contact with Misty was lost.  JMO
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.