April 23, 2024, 08:04:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #19 8/30/09 - 9/6/09  (Read 278122 times)
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #120 on: August 31, 2009, 02:07:28 PM »

mommyofthreekidz5's at WS posted:

Marie has posted this bulletin message to Misty on myspace

To: (444543455)
Date: 8/30/2009 5:25:33 PM
Subject: Repost for Misty Cummings

Any one who reads my bulletin please repost this!

Misty if you get this bulletin please consider what is happening to you, you are being used as the escape goat in HaLeigh's disappearance. You need to tell LE who was in that house that night, if you wasn't at home then you need to go to State's Attorney and make a deal with him. If not you are gonna end up in jail because all you wanted to do is be a 16 yr old teenager and party just like all kids your age do everynight.

Please pray and ask God to guide you and help you deal with this you are right about one thing, "How much more can a 17 yr old girl take?" I don't know how you have took it this long Please just come clean it will all be for the best in the end. "

Hi Monkeys,

The beautifully written messages to Misty will bounce. The lovely and wise advice will bounce right off her head.
Children need very few words, I would keep it at four words: "Get the fudge out" maybe three more words why to get out.
Misty does not know the word "scapegoat", or even the word Goat. Marie's message are just too well written, Misty, is very punky and needs punky language to understand. Sending a photo may work better on her, let's say a Deer that is runover on the road, I bet she will get that message! IMO

JMO

C

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #121 on: August 31, 2009, 02:11:34 PM »

seahorse, you are right on that one, put it in language she would understand, I didn't even think about that 
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #122 on: August 31, 2009, 02:12:54 PM »

Thanks. I am very curious about the attorney statement, seems odd 

He's probably just coming on to say how Misty was pressured into taking all the tests last week, how he was against her taking said tests, and that her and Ronald are completely innocent.  MO

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #123 on: August 31, 2009, 02:15:08 PM »

Thanks. I am very curious about the attorney statement, seems odd 

He's probably just coming on to say how Misty was pressured into taking all the tests last week, how he was against her taking said tests, and that her and Ronald are completely innocent.  MO
You got it    Why waste our time 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #124 on: August 31, 2009, 02:19:23 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/20649483/detail.html
New Interview, Search In Haleigh Case
Girl Vanished From Satsuma Home In February

POSTED: Monday, August 31, 2009
UPDATED: 1:22 pm EDT August 31, 2009
PUTNAM COUNTY, Fla. -- Investigators with the Putnam County Sheriff's Office conducted another interview and took part in another search over the weekend as they look for clues in the disappearance of Haleigh Cummings.
vestigators spoke with Tommy Croslin, the brother of Misty Cummings. They interviewed him regarding comments Cummings made while she was being questioned during the lie detector test given by a private investigator.

WJXT-TV in Jacksonville was told that the test was set up through Equusearch, a search team that has helped in the efforts to find Haleigh.

The Putnam County Sheriff's Office on Saturday took part in a search with members of Equusearch. The search focused on an area mentioned by Cummings during the lie detector tests.

The sheriff's office said neither the interview nor the search provided investigators with any new information. Investigators also reviewed the videotapes of the latest lie detector tests, looking for any new leads in the case.

Investigators have said there has been no sign of Haleigh Cummings, now 6 years old, since she disappeared in February.

Anyone with information about Haleigh's disappearance is asked to call Crimestoppers at 888-277-TIPS.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #125 on: August 31, 2009, 02:24:34 PM »

I just wanted to pop in with a question.  I normally just read, rarely post.
Regarding the below statement, if it happened this way, how is Misty covering for Ron?  If Haleigh was taken from the home before Ron came home from work, how was he involved?  Was Ron involved in Haleigh's death?  If so, when?  Did he then go to work for an alibi?  I'm not trying to stir trouble.  Just trying to figure out all the players and their part. 

"Levi asks Pat if she thinks Haleigh is alive. Pat says no she believes Haleigh was dead before she left the house. Never heard the exact time line from that day. She thinks that Haleigh was killed in the home and was taken from the home and that Haleigh was taken before Ron came home from work."

TIA for any input.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #126 on: August 31, 2009, 02:27:35 PM »

Regarding the below statement, if it happened this way, how is Misty covering for Ron?  If Haleigh was taken from the home before Ron came home from work, how was he involved?  Was Ron involved in Haleigh's death?  If so, when?  Did he then go to work for an alibi?  I'm not trying to stir trouble.  Just trying to figure out all the players and their part. 

"Levi asks Pat if she thinks Haleigh is alive. Pat says no she believes Haleigh was dead before she left the house. Never heard the exact time line from that day. She thinks that Haleigh was killed in the home and was taken from the home and that Haleigh was taken before Ron came home from work."

TIA for any input.

IMO, it could have happened before Ron even went to work.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #127 on: August 31, 2009, 02:29:27 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/20649483/detail.html
New Interview, Search In Haleigh Case
Girl Vanished From Satsuma Home In February

POSTED: Monday, August 31, 2009
UPDATED: 1:22 pm EDT August 31, 2009
PUTNAM COUNTY, Fla. -- Investigators with the Putnam County Sheriff's Office conducted another interview and took part in another search over the weekend as they look for clues in the disappearance of Haleigh Cummings.
vestigators spoke with Tommy Croslin, the brother of Misty Cummings. They interviewed him regarding comments Cummings made while she was being questioned during the lie detector test given by a private investigator.

WJXT-TV in Jacksonville was told that the test was set up through Equusearch, a search team that has helped in the efforts to find Haleigh.

The Putnam County Sheriff's Office on Saturday took part in a search with members of Equusearch. The search focused on an area mentioned by Cummings during the lie detector tests.

The sheriff's office said neither the interview nor the search provided investigators with any new information. Investigators also reviewed the videotapes of the latest lie detector tests, looking for any new leads in the case.

Investigators have said there has been no sign of Haleigh Cummings, now 6 years old, since she disappeared in February.

Anyone with information about Haleigh's disappearance is asked to call Crimestoppers at 888-277-TIPS.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.

So therefore Putnam LE has known about Misty's side of the story all along.

So why bring Tommy and Lindsy in for questioning now?

Was Putnam LE just sitting and watching for someone to make a misstep since there is nothing new in Misty's latest quesioning?

Heart
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #128 on: August 31, 2009, 02:34:27 PM »

TIA for any input.

IMO, either Haleigh dies from maybe getting into their drugs (oxycontin etc) or was accidentally hit in a fight between Ron/Misty. In either of these situations, she could have died and there would be no evidence. Remember when Natasha Richardson fell on the ski slopes and hit her head, she was fine then she died (I think it's called talk and die syndrome), and in the case of a drug overdose there would be no evidence except her maybe loosing control of her bodily functions which would explain the blanket having to be washed due to pee. Ron and Misty could have gotten her out of the numerous ways, then staged the 911 call to make it look like an abduction...........all MOO and speculation.

OOPS-forgot this one point, remember when LE stated that Ron was at work, but also stated that they had NO idea what took place OR what time it took place, that just added fuel to the fire.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #129 on: August 31, 2009, 02:35:00 PM »

Don't know Heart
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #130 on: August 31, 2009, 02:40:38 PM »

One more thing, the sad part is, I was here for Haleigh, like so many others who have stopped posting because of you and HH and the snarky sly attacks.
What is happening, I'm confused, all I see is a recap of a radio show  Please explain

Butting in here and maybe I shouldn't, but there was a difference of opinion with Searching and some others just the other day relating to how children cope and recover from molestation. I was going to post then but things got a little critical and I decided against it.  Now she seems to feel like she is being discounted as some posters have a different perspective on other topics as well. Speaking as a survivor myself I can say with certainty that each of us recovers from molestation in our own way, some remembering every detail and some not, some learning how to avoid certain situations, even at very young ages, and some not learning that skill. No two experiences are ever the same and the main thing is to be understanding of that by everyone discussing the subject. This is one subject where there will never be 100% agreement. Maybe the lucky ones get help at an early age and the older ones have to get their own help later in life. I've had enough therapy in my life to learn that what shrinks offer are tools you can choose to use or not if they work for you personally. Something came up too about lying about different experiences. Well, I don't have an answer for that one. I guess it's best to just use your own discernment. I know what I do, but it might not be appropriate for others. Sorry if I offended anyone with this, it wasn't meant to offend. I learn from the different input and experiences of others that I read about on here and appreciate the honest sharing.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #131 on: August 31, 2009, 02:46:17 PM »

N2WISHN thank-you for your input  an angelic monkey  I was going to add something yesterday as well, but not from having experience with anykind of molestation or abuse. I have seen many therapists through the years, and they all have different views of dealing with issues, so I guess I'm trying to say, none of them are probably incorrect, just have different views and thoughts about therapy, and what one remembers or doesn't.
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #132 on: August 31, 2009, 02:46:31 PM »

Thank you for your input IM and No Rose.  IM, your theory sounds right on to me.  I think the whole 911 call and the way the trailer was set up was staged.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #133 on: August 31, 2009, 02:48:17 PM »

Thank you for your input IM and No Rose.  IM, your theory sounds right on to me.  I think the whole 911 call and the way the trailer was set up was staged.

Thanks KYcat......just looking for what is th emost plausible instead of "anything is possible", and to me it would fit well with what has played out since.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #134 on: August 31, 2009, 02:51:08 PM »

Does anyone remember the link for RC , the one that last time kept us waiting over two weeks for a message from ron ? TIA
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #135 on: August 31, 2009, 02:51:35 PM »

questions:

Was HaLeigh seen by the a/c guy riding her bike outside after Ron had left for work?

Has there been any other witnesses other than family members come forth to say that they saw HaLeigh and Jr outside the mobile home on the evening of Feb. 9th?

Heart
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #136 on: August 31, 2009, 02:54:39 PM »

N2WISHN thank-you for your input  an angelic monkey  I was going to add something yesterday as well, but not from having experience with anykind of molestation or abuse. I have seen many therapists through the years, and they all have different views of dealing with issues, so I guess I'm trying to say, none of them are probably incorrect, just have different views and thoughts about therapy, and what one remembers or doesn't.

Actually my post as was not about therapy even, it was about how children don't forget they were molested IMO............they learn to cope, disassociate or even supress the memory in order to cope and I think anything anyone has to do to cope with it is fine..........no one should be told how they must cope and deal with it as we all have different self-defense mechanisms and coping skills. But, what started the entire subject to be brought up was when we were wondering if it could be true that Misty was molested by 3 different people at 3 different times in her life.........and frankly I don't believe a thing she says, so why would I believe that??? I also think we were discsussing it in regards to her playing the victim, when actually Haleigh is the victim.

BBL~taking daughter to DR, think she has the flu

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #137 on: August 31, 2009, 02:58:19 PM »

One more thing, the sad part is, I was here for Haleigh, like so many others who have stopped posting because of you and HH and the snarky sly attacks.
What is happening, I'm confused, all I see is a recap of a radio show  Please explain

Butting in here and maybe I shouldn't, but there was a difference of opinion with Searching and some others just the other day relating to how children cope and recover from molestation. I was going to post then but things got a little critical and I decided against it.  Now she seems to feel like she is being discounted as some posters have a different perspective on other topics as well. Speaking as a survivor myself I can say with certainty that each of us recovers from molestation in our own way, some remembering every detail and some not, some learning how to avoid certain situations, even at very young ages, and some not learning that skill. No two experiences are ever the same and the main thing is to be understanding of that by everyone discussing the subject. This is one subject where there will never be 100% agreement. Maybe the lucky ones get help at an early age and the older ones have to get their own help later in life. I've had enough therapy in my life to learn that what shrinks offer are tools you can choose to use or not if they work for you personally. Something came up too about lying about different experiences. Well, I don't have an answer for that one. I guess it's best to just use your own discernment. I know what I do, but it might not be appropriate for others. Sorry if I offended anyone with this, it wasn't meant to offend. I learn from the different input and experiences of others that I read about on here and appreciate the honest sharing.

Sorry you have had to got thru that also  an angelic monkey bolded in red is exactly how my son acts, he's super protective and highly in tune to what is going on around him. About 3 yrs ago we were in a tourist shop in Destin and a man came up behind him and told him he had beautiful hair and tried to rub it, well my son screamed FIRE so loud it drew attn ASAP and the man that tried to touch his hair was long gone.....

[
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #138 on: August 31, 2009, 03:05:23 PM »

Actually my post as was not about therapy even, it was about how children don't forget they were molested IMO............they learn to cope, disassociate or even supress the memory in order to cope and I think anything anyone has to do to cope with it is fine..........no one should be told how they must cope and deal with it as we all have different self-defense mechanisms and coping skills. But, what started the entire subject to be brought up was when we were wondering if it could be true that Misty was molested by 3 different people at 3 different times in her life.........and frankly I don't believe a thing she says, so why would I believe that??? I also think we were discsussing it in regards to her playing the victim, when actually Haleigh is the victim.

BBL~taking daughter to DR, think she has the flu

I remember the part about if she was or wasn't lying about being molested and understand your opinion on not believing her. I personally believe that Misty is lying about what she knows about Haleigh being kidnapped. I don't know if she was ever molested or not, but from what I've seen of the people close to this case, it wouldn't surprise me. Hate to admit this, but I really have very little sympathy for Misty for some reason.
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #139 on: August 31, 2009, 03:06:34 PM »

Are we going to see fireworks?

http://twitter.com/RadioNewz

Right now, WSKY is waiting for a statement from Ronald Cummings' attorneys at 3pm in St. Augustine.
40 minutes ago from web   
  Donald Squires Pestering Sis Teresa To Introduce Him To One Of Them Ronette Chicas....
44 minutes ago from web   
  Teresa Neves Calling Out Big Guns From Squires Side Of The Clan If One Out of State Croslin Sets Foot In Putnam County!!!! O-M-G!!!!!
about 1 hour ago from web   
  Croslin Relatives Pack East Coast Airports Waiting For Flights To Florida!!! OMG!!!

2 4 1
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.