April 26, 2024, 04:58:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #19 8/30/09 - 9/6/09  (Read 278277 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1220 on: September 03, 2009, 01:05:02 AM »

Where is HH, I guess not home yet.  She's going to be coming in here in a little while going    all over the place.

Your right, I just got caught up, and  ... is the only way to descibe how Im looking...

okay everybody -  HA HA HA!  Get a drink or whatever makes you loose cuz your gonna need it! Crazy!
I do need a drink and fast, WTH,,,,NG has gone crazy, Ronald talks to 4 year old girls like they are adults,  Now we really dont know just when the hell Ronald went to work, Hank Croslin is mad because his daughter is a liar and is taking it out on Tim, Some dude in Texas is gonna give Ronald 35,ooo dollars to bring Haleigh home, The cops have taken Ronald in to question him again and now his Lawyer decided to spill the beans about the 4 year old girl, ....you know what......just give me the liquor  straight no need to mix anything...

Damn you blow my mind...you got all that fast!  Great RECAP!  I need a refill now! Quick before the story changes again!

You forgot that Ron's lawyer stated Ron never said anything about the $35m to his FIL, and in the same paragrah says he did

Quick FCL~here is a refill

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1221 on: September 03, 2009, 01:05:22 AM »

Where is HH, I guess not home yet.  She's going to be coming in here in a little while going    all over the place.

Your right, I just got caught up, and  ... is the only way to descibe how Im looking...

okay everybody -  HA HA HA!  Get a drink or whatever makes you loose cuz your gonna need it! Crazy!
I do need a drink and fast, WTH,,,,NG has gone crazy, Ronald talks to 4 year old girls like they are adults,  Now we really dont know just when the hell Ronald went to work, Hank Croslin is mad because his daughter is a liar and is taking it out on Tim, Some dude in Texas is gonna give Ronald 35,ooo dollars to bring Haleigh home, The cops have taken Ronald in to question him again and now his Lawyer decided to spill the beans about the 4 year old girl, ....you know what......just give me the liquor  straight no need to mix anything...

Damn you blow my mind...you got all that fast!  Great RECAP!  I need a refill now! Quick before the story changes again!
Im watching NG now, and I just know as soon as NG starts her crap with Crystal Im gonna get really pizzed, I think I will go leave her a dirty message on her site page.......and to think my Mom just bought me a big screen TV for my birthday and I might just throw something at it tonight!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1222 on: September 03, 2009, 01:05:23 AM »

Nancy Grace spliced and diced now!
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1223 on: September 03, 2009, 01:06:45 AM »

I am just disgusted with all the eye rolling and meanness from NG every time Crystal says I dont know I was never told.  AND when Ronald says I dont know Miss Nancy...NG just says thats right I understand!  It drives me crazy that she coodles Rondald and lashes out at Crystal when Haliegh was not in Crystals care at the time.  What is up with that???

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1224 on: September 03, 2009, 01:07:18 AM »

NOOO! she is not worth it!  Media Spin Queen Grace!  And the splice and dice goes round and round, round and round!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1225 on: September 03, 2009, 01:08:24 AM »

Nope but I had to try.

Ron's work time does not jive and never has.  What up with that?

Exactly why I'm asking............see, if this is true and I trust Tim Miller completely, he's got no dog in this fight, he just wants Haleigh found, LE should have been all over RC about this timeline before now IMO

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1226 on: September 03, 2009, 01:09:19 AM »

HH  you left out one thing "Nasty Nancy Grace" looked like Chit tonight she needs a wardrobe consultant.She looked like she had a chain link fence on for a necklace....jmo...think my pain meds are kicking in . ..I am being critical of Ms. Nancy.  If I was Crystal I would not help her ratings by going back on her show...she was very disrespectful by the way she talk to Crystal.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1227 on: September 03, 2009, 01:11:00 AM »

I am just disgusted with all the eye rolling and meanness from NG every time Crystal says I dont know I was never told.  AND when Ronald says I dont know Miss Nancy...NG just says thats right I understand!  It drives me crazy that she coodles Rondald and lashes out at Crystal when Haliegh was not in Crystals care at the time.  What is up with that???
I second that, I have custody of both my children and they live with me, Im the one that makes sure they attend school and Im the one that makes sure they are safe, their fathers probably dont know what time their schools let out or anything else,  someone please slap Nancy for me.........uggggghhghghghghg

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1228 on: September 03, 2009, 01:13:29 AM »

I second that, I have custody of both my children and they live with me, Im the one that makes sure they attend school and Im the one that makes sure they are safe, their fathers probably dont know what time their schools let out or anything else,  someone please slap Nancy for me.........uggggghhghghghghg

I second that!!!

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1229 on: September 03, 2009, 01:16:41 AM »

Nope but I had to try.

Exactly why I'm asking............see, if this is true and I trust Tim Miller completely, he's got no dog in this fight, he just wants Haleigh found, LE should have been all over RC about this timeline before now IMO

Ron is a small fish in the real world.  So I don't get that LE would not have been all over this timeline in regards to him.  If they weren't they got some serious explainin to do!  I'm going on good faith here that LE has ducks in a row no matter how they fall.   I'm following the Christine Sheddy case in Maryland and in a area I'm quite familar with and LE royally screwed up there.  Good old Boys Club Strikes Once Again.  So who knows.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1230 on: September 03, 2009, 01:17:12 AM »

HH  you left out one thing "Nasty Nancy Grace" looked like Chit tonight she needs a wardrobe consultant.She looked like she had a chain link fence on for a necklace....jmo...think my pain meds are kicking in . ..I am being critical of Ms. Nancy.  If I was Crystal I would not help her ratings by going back on her show...she was very disrespectful by the way she talk to Crystal.
someone should also tell mizz Nancy that these people she is talking to are from the south and there is a reason crystal says she cant speak to Misty, its not because she doesnt want to find Haleigh, its not because she is missing and oportunity to maybe get answers from her, its because she is afraid she will beat the crap out of that little lying dope head and land in jail herself and so in a way, she is doing the right thing....Get real Mizz Nancy, if I spoke to Misty and she started that silly whinning stupid voice with all the lies mixed in Id smack the crap out of her myself, so I know Crystal would....

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1231 on: September 03, 2009, 01:18:32 AM »

ok ok I know, I luv fall in Maryland we get each season to perfection I swear!  They just go by to fast sometimes!

IM I luv your baby!  I have 4 and I have been feeding my 17 yr old baby like that for the last 6 wks, he's back on the food finally but still demands it every 2 hrs!  And that little girls face in the background is priceless!  She's amazed!

He is a cutie~I have tried to get her to stop feeding him that way, but I think she considers him her baby ever since Eli.........LOL about the eyes, that is actually my son (although with that hair everyone thinks he is a girl) His eyes look crazy to me.

Yes its the crazy face your son is making and the hair!  I forget long hair is coming back!  Good lookin family.  And kitties can help with healing too in their own way!

Well he likes his hair long because it makes him look different than when he did when he was molested (weird, but he wants to almost escape that identity and I'm for whatever works ).............and the kitties, because we do have 2 have really helped as they keep her busy and it takes her mind off other sad things. They have been a huge help when she is sad and they do something goofy like get in the washing machine when the lid is open, so it's all good!

I totally understand that need, IM.  My two older sons were molested by their 'former father'.  I say 'former', because when they were 4, 6 and 8, (on the advice from each of their therapists) we went to court to have their last name changed.  My oldest stood up for the three of them in front of the judge, and explained why he needed to 'divorce' his father.  And requested the name change for all three of them.  The judge, needless to say, was stunned..... and granted his request. 

It's been difficult at times, because thru the years whenever they've had to show their birth certificate, they've also had to show their legal name change.  And yet.... even as young adults now (25, 27, 29)... they all three have said it was all worth it, to have a complete and seperate identity from their 'former father'.   I suppose I could add here that when my oldest was 19, he found his 'former father', just to face him down, and among other things, let him know that he doesn't have three sons anymore.  That to them, he doesn't exist.  (He told me later that he felt that would hit him harder than a million punches to the gut).   

With boys I think it's very important to honor their needs in cases that involve the male parent.  Because as boys grow, they typically identify so much with who/what their father is.  And if that person is someone they see as evil and scary, often they think they are as well.  I say, better to let them nip that in the bud when they want/need to, so they can get beyond it.  Then they are free to identify with good men and grow into the kind of man they want to be.  Am supposing it's similiar with girls in their own ways. 

So, IMO, this need of your son is valid, and obviously very important to him.  I applaud you for honoring his needs and wishes.  Am sure that is helping him to recover, in his own way. 

I just wish that folks would realize how very verrrrrrrrrrrrrrry much children ARE affected, their whole entire life, by early abuse and trauma.... It can take awhile for them to recover, but they will never ever forget.   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1232 on: September 03, 2009, 01:20:03 AM »

When I was comparing the transcripts from the 2 shows, I SOOOOOO wished I could have added the eyeroll and look of disdain..........not quite that talented though.

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1233 on: September 03, 2009, 01:22:26 AM »

Nope but I had to try.

Ron is a small fish in the real world.  So I don't get that LE would not have been all over this timeline in regards to him.  If they weren't they got some serious explainin to do!  I'm going on good faith here that LE has ducks in a row no matter how they fall.   I'm following the Christine Sheddy case in Maryland and in a area I'm quite familar with and LE royally screwed up there.  Good old Boys Club Strikes Once Again.  So who knows.

Of fruk, another case of the good ole boys screwed up...........

[
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1234 on: September 03, 2009, 01:23:35 AM »

When I was comparing the transcripts from the 2 shows, I SOOOOOO wished I could have added the eyeroll and look of disdain..........not quite that talented though.

.... the folded arms, church lady mouth, and eyebrows to the top of the forehead ....   

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1235 on: September 03, 2009, 01:27:17 AM »

.... the folded arms, church lady mouth, and eyebrows to the top of the forehead ....   

I really feel that NG has an effect on this case as far as how LE and others look at Ronald.  If she would quit being so bias to him maybe they would be looking into him a litter more....like TJ Hart saying how Ronald was worried about his phone being tapped and NG overlapps it like it was Misty who was worried about the phones being tapped....Hello it was Ronald and why would he be sooooo worried about that???

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1236 on: September 03, 2009, 01:28:10 AM »

ok ok I know, I luv fall in Maryland we get each season to perfection I swear!  They just go by to fast sometimes!

IM I luv your baby!  I have 4 and I have been feeding my 17 yr old baby like that for the last 6 wks, he's back on the food finally but still demands it every 2 hrs!  And that little girls face in the background is priceless!  She's amazed!

He is a cutie~I have tried to get her to stop feeding him that way, but I think she considers him her baby ever since Eli.........LOL about the eyes, that is actually my son (although with that hair everyone thinks he is a girl) His eyes look crazy to me.

Yes its the crazy face your son is making and the hair!  I forget long hair is coming back!  Good lookin family.  And kitties can help with healing too in their own way!

Well he likes his hair long because it makes him look different than when he did when he was molested (weird, but he wants to almost escape that identity and I'm for whatever works ).............and the kitties, because we do have 2 have really helped as they keep her busy and it takes her mind off other sad things. They have been a huge help when she is sad and they do something goofy like get in the washing machine when the lid is open, so it's all good!

I totally understand that need, IM.  My two older sons were molested by their 'former father'.  I say 'former', because when they were 4, 6 and 8, (on the advice from each of their therapists) we went to court to have their last name changed.  My oldest stood up for the three of them in front of the judge, and explained why he needed to 'divorce' his father.  And requested the name change for all three of them.  The judge, needless to say, was stunned..... and granted his request. 

It's been difficult at times, because thru the years whenever they've had to show their birth certificate, they've also had to show their legal name change.  And yet.... even as young adults now (25, 27, 29)... they all three have said it was all worth it, to have a complete and seperate identity from their 'former father'.   I suppose I could add here that when my oldest was 19, he found his 'former father', just to face him down, and among other things, let him know that he doesn't have three sons anymore.  That to them, he doesn't exist.  (He told me later that he felt that would hit him harder than a million punches to the gut).   

With boys I think it's very important to honor their needs in cases that involve the male parent.  Because as boys grow, they typically identify so much with who/what their father is.  And if that person is someone they see as evil and scary, often they think they are as well.  I say, better to let them nip that in the bud when they want/need to, so they can get beyond it.  Then they are free to identify with good men and grow into the kind of man they want to be.  Am supposing it's similiar with girls in their own ways. 

So, IMO, this need of your son is valid, and obviously very important to him.  I applaud you for honoring his needs and wishes.  Am sure that is helping him to recover, in his own way. 

I just wish that folks would realize how very verrrrrrrrrrrrrrry much children ARE affected, their whole entire life, by early abuse and trauma.... It can take awhile for them to recover, but they will never ever forget.   

Oh I am so sorry for yet another family suffering thru this, ironically my son changed his name too, and I have absolutely no problem with his long hair if it makes him feel better and in fact I think its cute!

You are right they never forget and it takes forever to recover, but our move here and tons of support has helped him by leaps and bounds. Look how long it got this past spring.......

[
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1237 on: September 03, 2009, 01:31:26 AM »

Oh I am so sorry for yet another family suffering thru this, ironically my son changed his name too, and I have absolutely no problem with his long hair if it makes him feel better and in fact I think its cute!

You are right they never forget and it takes forever to recover, but our move here and tons of support has helped him by leaps and bounds. Look how long it got this past spring.......

Your son is ADORABLE!  He looks like a little surfer dude!

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1238 on: September 03, 2009, 01:31:48 AM »

Exactly!! What a perfect description BG!!

[
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1239 on: September 03, 2009, 01:33:04 AM »

NOPE, not even one........and this is where the info came from

Thanks IM!  Says on that graphic that it's a quote from Tim Miller. 

I guess by tomorrow that quote in it's entirety will be on the net.  It will be interesting to see if it was taken out of context, or written the way Tim supposedly said it.  I greatly admire Tim, so it will be interesting to see the rest of what he said, both before and after that part of the quote.  And if he was even referring to the night Haleigh went missing. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.