April 19, 2024, 09:50:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #19 8/30/09 - 9/6/09  (Read 278041 times)
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1240 on: September 03, 2009, 01:33:42 AM »

I am just disgusted with all the eye rolling and meanness from NG every time Crystal says I dont know I was never told.  AND when Ronald says I dont know Miss Nancy...NG just says thats right I understand!  It drives me crazy that she coodles Rondald and lashes out at Crystal when Haliegh was not in Crystals care at the time.  What is up with that???

When I was comparing the transcripts from the 2 shows, I SOOOOOO wished I could have added the eyeroll and look of disdain..........not quite that talented though.

.... the folded arms, church lady mouth, and eyebrows to the top of the forehead ....   

I really feel that NG has an effect on this case as far as how LE and others look at Ronald.  If she would quit being so bias to him maybe they would be looking into him a litter more....like TJ Hart saying how Ronald was worried about his phone being tapped and NG overlapps it like it was Misty who was worried about the phones being tapped....Hello it was Ronald and why would he be sooooo worried about that???

That's what I shout, I was thinking he should welcome their phones being tapped on the long shot that Haleigh is being held by someone he and/or Misty knows & they might try to contact him by phone. 

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1241 on: September 03, 2009, 01:33:43 AM »

I am just disgusted with all the eye rolling and meanness from NG every time Crystal says I dont know I was never told.  AND when Ronald says I dont know Miss Nancy...NG just says thats right I understand!  It drives me crazy that she coodles Rondald and lashes out at Crystal when Haliegh was not in Crystals care at the time.  What is up with that???

When I was comparing the transcripts from the 2 shows, I SOOOOOO wished I could have added the eyeroll and look of disdain..........not quite that talented though.

.... the folded arms, church lady mouth, and eyebrows to the top of the forehead ....   

I really feel that NG has an effect on this case as far as how LE and others look at Ronald.  If she would quit being so bias to him maybe they would be looking into him a litter more....like TJ Hart saying how Ronald was worried about his phone being tapped and NG overlapps it like it was Misty who was worried about the phones being tapped....Hello it was Ronald and why would he be sooooo worried about that???

Yep~noticed that too, everything that was negative about Ron she attributed to Misty, and I would love to know why he is so paranios about the phone taps

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1242 on: September 03, 2009, 01:34:54 AM »

ok ok I know, I luv fall in Maryland we get each season to perfection I swear!  They just go by to fast sometimes!

IM I luv your baby!  I have 4 and I have been feeding my 17 yr old baby like that for the last 6 wks, he's back on the food finally but still demands it every 2 hrs!  And that little girls face in the background is priceless!  She's amazed!

He is a cutie~I have tried to get her to stop feeding him that way, but I think she considers him her baby ever since Eli.........LOL about the eyes, that is actually my son (although with that hair everyone thinks he is a girl) His eyes look crazy to me.

Yes its the crazy face your son is making and the hair!  I forget long hair is coming back!  Good lookin family.  And kitties can help with healing too in their own way!

Well he likes his hair long because it makes him look different than when he did when he was molested (weird, but he wants to almost escape that identity and I'm for whatever works ).............and the kitties, because we do have 2 have really helped as they keep her busy and it takes her mind off other sad things. They have been a huge help when she is sad and they do something goofy like get in the washing machine when the lid is open, so it's all good!

I totally understand that need, IM.  My two older sons were molested by their 'former father'.  I say 'former', because when they were 4, 6 and 8, (on the advice from each of their therapists) we went to court to have their last name changed.  My oldest stood up for the three of them in front of the judge, and explained why he needed to 'divorce' his father.  And requested the name change for all three of them.  The judge, needless to say, was stunned..... and granted his request. 

It's been difficult at times, because thru the years whenever they've had to show their birth certificate, they've also had to show their legal name change.  And yet.... even as young adults now (25, 27, 29)... they all three have said it was all worth it, to have a complete and seperate identity from their 'former father'.   I suppose I could add here that when my oldest was 19, he found his 'former father', just to face him down, and among other things, let him know that he doesn't have three sons anymore.  That to them, he doesn't exist.  (He told me later that he felt that would hit him harder than a million punches to the gut).   

With boys I think it's very important to honor their needs in cases that involve the male parent.  Because as boys grow, they typically identify so much with who/what their father is.  And if that person is someone they see as evil and scary, often they think they are as well.  I say, better to let them nip that in the bud when they want/need to, so they can get beyond it.  Then they are free to identify with good men and grow into the kind of man they want to be.  Am supposing it's similiar with girls in their own ways. 

So, IMO, this need of your son is valid, and obviously very important to him.  I applaud you for honoring his needs and wishes.  Am sure that is helping him to recover, in his own way. 

I just wish that folks would realize how very verrrrrrrrrrrrrrry much children ARE affected, their whole entire life, by early abuse and trauma.... It can take awhile for them to recover, but they will never ever forget.   

Oh I am so sorry for yet another family suffering thru this, ironically my son changed his name too, and I have absolutely no problem with his long hair if it makes him feel better and in fact I think its cute!

You are right they never forget and it takes forever to recover, but our move here and tons of support has helped him by leaps and bounds. Look how long it got this past spring.......

And he is a surfer dude!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1243 on: September 03, 2009, 01:37:26 AM »

That's what I shout, I was thinking he should welcome their phones being tapped on the long shot that Haleigh is being held by someone he and/or Misty knows & they might try to contact him by phone. 

ITA! Also if he is suspicous about Misty wouldn't it be incredibly beneficial for his and her phones to be tapped just in case she maked one of those "secret" phone calls.

[
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1244 on: September 03, 2009, 01:40:39 AM »

Wykes, not fair, where did that quote come from?  Nevermind, the graphic of the Ron's work time and the phone call/arguement with Misty when he was supposedly on his way to work.

I bet it's already over the net and being wildly debated. 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1245 on: September 03, 2009, 01:41:44 AM »

Dear Mrs. Nancy. I find it very unfair and biased the way you treated Crystal Sheffield on your show tonight. She is the mother of a missing child and deserves better. The night that you had Ronald Cummings on you show you were much nicer to him even though he was the custodian parent and was the one responsible for making sure his children were safe with whichever caretaker he chose to leave them with while he worked. Crystal lost custody of her children because Ronald took them and left the state with them and filed papers and sent them to the wrong adrress, I was a big fan of your before this case happened but after viewing your continued infair remarks to the Mother of Haleigh Cimmings I think I will just watch Jane for my information from this point on.

http://www.cnn.com/feedback/forms/form5.html?81

This is the message I left Mizz Nancy,  they are asking for feedback so I left them one....hee hee......I think I just might leave them some more under false names.....lol.....just joking...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1246 on: September 03, 2009, 01:44:12 AM »

ITA! Also if he is suspicous about Misty wouldn't it be incredibly beneficial for his and her phones to be tapped just in case she maked one of those "secret" phone calls.

ha ha! yes and who were those secret phone calls with?  Mom, Dad, Tommy, Cuz Brandon or Joe, it's all right there in front of us and so frustrating.
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1247 on: September 03, 2009, 01:44:20 AM »

I am just disgusted with all the eye rolling and meanness from NG every time Crystal says I don't know I was never told.  AND when Ronald says I don't know Miss Nancy...NG just says thats right I understand!  It drives me crazy that she coddles Ronald and lashes out at Crystal when Haleigh was not in Crystals care at the time.  What is up with that???

I really feel that NG has an effect on this case as far as how LE and others look at Ronald.  If she would quit being so bias to him maybe they would be looking into him a litter more....like TJ Hart saying how Ronald was worried about his phone being tapped and NG overlaps it like it was Misty who was worried about the phones being tapped....Hello it was Ronald and why would he be sooooo worried about that???

And the whole Absolutely that Ronald took the poly and as to NG's knowledge he has PASSED!  Well as Nancy said earlier Ted Bundy passed a poly also but he was a compulsive liar sooooo maybe Ronald should take another poly and voice analysis's and maybe even hypnotist test.  Wouldn't that be interesting??

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1248 on: September 03, 2009, 01:44:22 AM »

My question is when did HaLeigh pee on the blanket.....where did she spend the night Sunday night?

Has  it ever been verified where the children were when Misty was on her 3 day vacation  I find it hard to believe that Ronald was being the House Husband  and baby sitter while she was out with WBG, I bet he was tracking her like a dog in heat.

I got $5 on the kids being at Gma's.   

I'm curious how long the blanket had pee on it,if it was one those blankets kids like with their favorite cartoon character and they did stay at GMS I would think HaLeigh took it with her like kids will do when they spend the night away....anyway I wonder why GMS did not wash the blanket since she washed other clothes belonging to the kids.

There's SO much in this case that we just don't know for sure about.  So many easy-to-answer questions have had such round-about answers, mainly by Misty.  I dunno if we'll ever know the answers to some of these questions.  But Misty's variety of answers about the blankets makes my head spin.     lol

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1249 on: September 03, 2009, 01:46:09 AM »

Where is HH, I guess not home yet.  She's going to be coming in here in a little while going    all over the place.

Your right, I just got caught up, and  ... is the only way to descibe how Im looking...

okay everybody -  HA HA HA!  Get a drink or whatever makes you loose cuz your gonna need it! Crazy!
I do need a drink and fast, WTH,,,,NG has gone crazy, Ronald talks to 4 year old girls like they are adults,  Now we really dont know just when the hell Ronald went to work, Hank Croslin is mad because his daughter is a liar and is taking it out on Tim, Some dude in Texas is gonna give Ronald 35,ooo dollars to bring Haleigh home, The cops have taken Ronald in to question him again and now his Lawyer decided to spill the beans about the 4 year old girl, ....you know what......just give me the liquor  straight no need to mix anything...

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1250 on: September 03, 2009, 01:47:47 AM »

ha ha! yes and who were those secret phone calls with?  Mom, Dad, Tommy, Cuz Brandon or Joe, it's all right there in front of us and so frustrating.

I would love to know that ...............but why hasn't LE gone over them one by one until tonight??

[
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1251 on: September 03, 2009, 01:48:52 AM »

We really have a narrow group to pick from here.  Only one wildcard which is a long shot!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1252 on: September 03, 2009, 01:49:39 AM »

I do need a drink and fast, WTH,,,,NG has gone crazy, Ronald talks to 4 year old girls like they are adults,  Now we really dont know just when the hell Ronald went to work, Hank Croslin is mad because his daughter is a liar and is taking it out on Tim, Some dude in Texas is gonna give Ronald 35,ooo dollars to bring Haleigh home, The cops have taken Ronald in to question him again and now his Lawyer decided to spill the beans about the 4 year old girl, ....you know what......just give me the liquor  straight no need to mix anything...

Damn you blow my mind...you got all that fast!  Great RECAP!  I need a refill now! Quick before the story changes again!

Anyone else feeling the need to see their chiropractor? 

Can we please have a whiplash monkey? 

jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1253 on: September 03, 2009, 01:50:15 AM »

I would love to know that ...............but why hasn't LE gone over them one by one until tonight??

That is the BIG question...and it is sad for Haleigh that they have waited until now.  Talk about lost thur the cracks. 

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1254 on: September 03, 2009, 01:50:25 AM »

I am just disgusted with all the eye rolling and meanness from NG every time Crystal says I don't know I was never told.  AND when Ronald says I don't know Miss Nancy...NG just says thats right I understand!  It drives me crazy that she coddles Ronald and lashes out at Crystal when Haleigh was not in Crystals care at the time.  What is up with that???

I really feel that NG has an effect on this case as far as how LE and others look at Ronald.  If she would quit being so bias to him maybe they would be looking into him a litter more....like TJ Hart saying how Ronald was worried about his phone being tapped and NG overlaps it like it was Misty who was worried about the phones being tapped....Hello it was Ronald and why would he be sooooo worried about that???

And the whole Absolutely that Ronald took the poly and as to NG's knowledge he has PASSED!  Well as Nancy said earlier Ted Bundy passed a poly also but he was a compulsive liar sooooo maybe Ronald should take another poly and voice analysis's and maybe even hypnotist test.  Wouldn't that be interesting??

Based on what Ron told her~and if you read the long post comparing the 2 shows I posted when the atty asked was Ron at work and when, she said that had been cleared up by RON AND MISTY???????????? I don't know about you, but there word to me is about as worthy as chit on a stick

[
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1255 on: September 03, 2009, 01:50:45 AM »

Biased and/or new information?  Ron and Misty's goose chase?
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1256 on: September 03, 2009, 01:53:20 AM »

Damn you blow my mind...you got all that fast!  Great RECAP!  I need a refill now! Quick before the story changes again!

Anyone else feeling the need to see their chiropractor? 

Can we please have a whiplash monkey? 

hey, didnt we have a Nancy monkey one time, actually we need a nancy jackazz....heehaw

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1257 on: September 03, 2009, 01:54:13 AM »

Based on what Ron told her~and if you read the long post comparing the 2 shows I posted when the atty asked was Ron at work and when, she said that had been cleared up by RON AND MISTY???????????? I don't know about you, but there word to me is about as worthy as chit on a stick

You are right and I am starting to think that NG has no brain cells left.

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1258 on: September 03, 2009, 01:55:27 AM »

Hey Hey I hate to stack this quote but I tried to get a poll going earlier about Ron's Poly and who thought he passed it?  I say he passed it with LE and hasn't taken one since/or passed it w/both LE and FBI? and hasn't taken one since?  I only got 2 responses to my poll?  wtf?
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1259 on: September 03, 2009, 01:56:31 AM »

Biased and/or new information?  Ron and Misty's goose chase?

No clue, and too much Rum to try and figure out tonight, plus I'd love to go to bed, but all my fav monkeys are still posting!!!

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.