April 23, 2024, 09:49:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #19 8/30/09 - 9/6/09  (Read 278163 times)
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1280 on: September 03, 2009, 02:10:44 AM »

you'd be amazed at who has passed poly's.  I was looking it up.....Ted Bundy, Gary Ridgeway(Green River Killer), Joseph Duncan to name a few.  They are all serial killers I know, buttttttt.

I think if one is a compulsive lier a poly can be fooled. My cousin is the biggest lier I have ever personally met. He isn't a serial killer or anything, just lies about normal stuff that most people could not care less about... yet he feels the need to embellish and make stuff up. We are the same age and grew up together, he has been lying for as long as I can remember. One lie he has told so many times over the years, is NOT true he made it up when we were 7  (we are both 30 now), he even knew that I knew he made it up, but now he believes that it is true, and argues with me. If he took a poly tomorrow, I'm sure he would pass it.

When Misty drones on and on about blanket washing, and vans, and beds she reminds me of my cousin, too many little unimportant details, and very little to support what is being said, does that make sense?

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1281 on: September 03, 2009, 02:11:43 AM »

Hi everyone.  I read back and I tried to figure this out on my own.  It didn't work.

So, here goes, was Ron questioned again, recently?

What's with the $35,000?

Is there a break in the case?  Thank you so much, and I apologize for asking, but I can't make it work, need assistance.

I got this one, Yes Ronald was questioned again tonight, Tim Miller released a voice message where Misty's father said that Ronald said that if he had 35,000 he could get HaLeigh back .....no break yet.,......just a bunch of cracks..

And Ron's lawyer said he knew nothing about the $35m nor Ron telling his FIL that, then turned around and stated where the $35m statement came from, and how Ron told HC about it.................it just gets more confusing every minute

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
CarolynV
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1282 on: September 03, 2009, 02:11:45 AM »

Hallelujah.  It's a start, and thanks for the info.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1283 on: September 03, 2009, 02:11:53 AM »

Dear Mrs. Nancy. I find it very unfair and biased the way you treated Crystal Sheffield on your show tonight. She is the mother of a missing child and deserves better. The night that you had Ronald Cummings on you show you were much nicer to him even though he was the custodian parent and was the one responsible for making sure his children were safe with whichever caretaker he chose to leave them with while he worked. Crystal lost custody of her children because Ronald took them and left the state with them and filed papers and sent them to the wrong adrress, I was a big fan of your before this case happened but after viewing your continued infair remarks to the Mother of Haleigh Cimmings I think I will just watch Jane for my information from this point on.

http://www.cnn.com/feedback/forms/form5.html?81

This is the message I left Mizz Nancy,  they are asking for feedback so I left them one....hee hee......I think I just might leave them some more under false names.....lol.....just joking...

Way to goooooooooo HH!!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1284 on: September 03, 2009, 02:13:55 AM »

Dear Mrs. Nancy. I find it very unfair and biased the way you treated Crystal Sheffield on your show tonight. She is the mother of a missing child and deserves better. The night that you had Ronald Cummings on you show you were much nicer to him even though he was the custodian parent and was the one responsible for making sure his children were safe with whichever caretaker he chose to leave them with while he worked. Crystal lost custody of her children because Ronald took them and left the state with them and filed papers and sent them to the wrong adrress, I was a big fan of your before this case happened but after viewing your continued infair remarks to the Mother of Haleigh Cimmings I think I will just watch Jane for my information from this point on.

This is the message I left Mizz Nancy,  they are asking for feedback so I left them one....hee hee......I think I just might leave them some more under false names.....lol.....just joking...

Way to goooooooooo HH!!   

you said everything I wanted to say.  I sent NG messages months ago when she was so mean to Crystal back then and I dont think it did any good obivously! 

Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1285 on: September 03, 2009, 02:14:50 AM »

Hi everyone.  I read back and I tried to figure this out on my own.  It didn't work.

So, here goes, was Ron questioned again, recently?

What's with the $35,000?

Is there a break in the case?  Thank you so much, and I apologize for asking, but I can't make it work, need assistance.

I got this one, Yes Ronald was questioned again tonight, Tim Miller released a voice message where Misty's father said that Ronald said that if he had 35,000 he could get HaLeigh back .....no break yet.,......just a bunch of cracks..

And Ron's lawyer said he knew nothing about the $35m nor Ron telling his FIL that, then turned around and stated where the $35m statement came from, and how Ron told HC about it.................it just gets more confusing every minute

BBM boggles the mind really, and all that in the SAME statement 

There must be something in the water.

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1286 on: September 03, 2009, 02:14:58 AM »

Wykes, not fair, where did that quote come from?  Nevermind, the graphic of the Ron's work time and the phone call/arguement with Misty when he was supposedly on his way to work.

I bet it's already over the net and being wildly debated. 

I bet so too, FCL.  Thing is, it looks like the NG's show made that graphic from a snippet of the quote by Tim.  I wanna see what he said before and after that snippet.  And what day he was talking about.  Might make a huge difference. 

Tks for the heads up I was rough on Tim yesterday and don't want to go there again!  I luv him for what he does and he did dead on right today!  I don't want to go there again as I said earlier he is in a different league than this stuff.  mo and many others
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1287 on: September 03, 2009, 02:14:59 AM »

Way to goooooooooo HH!!   

Thank you 

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1288 on: September 03, 2009, 02:16:55 AM »

Jules,   I wanted to say ALOT more, but I cant go to jail right now, so I figured I better keep it on the down low!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1289 on: September 03, 2009, 02:19:13 AM »

you'd be amazed at who has passed poly's.  I was looking it up.....Ted Bundy, Gary Ridgeway(Green River Killer), Joseph Duncan to name a few.  They are all serial killers I know, buttttttt.

I think if one is a compulsive lier a poly can be fooled. My cousin is the biggest lier I have ever personally met. He isn't a serial killer or anything, just lies about normal stuff that most people could not care less about... yet he feels the need to embellish and make stuff up. We are the same age and grew up together, he has been lying for as long as I can remember. One lie he has told so many times over the years, is NOT true he made it up when we were 7  (we are both 30 now), he even knew that I knew he made it up, but now he believes that it is true, and argues with me. If he took a poly tomorrow, I'm sure he would pass it.

When Misty drones on and on about blanket washing, and vans, and beds she reminds me of my cousin, too many little unimportant details, and very little to support what is being said, does that make sense?

Yes and I've been looking for my own polygrapher so I could ask some questions.  I have some - just normal human curiosity I guess?  I see it as a tool not a science - yet.
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1290 on: September 03, 2009, 02:19:32 AM »

Jules,   I wanted to say ALOT more, but I cant go to jail right now, so I figured I better keep it on the down low!!

Yes lol you are a smart monkey!!

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1291 on: September 03, 2009, 02:19:39 AM »

Wykes, not fair, where did that quote come from?  Nevermind, the graphic of the Ron's work time and the phone call/arguement with Misty when he was supposedly on his way to work.

I bet so too, FCL.  Thing is, it looks like the NG's show made that graphic from a snippet of the quote by Tim.  I wanna see what he said before and after that snippet.  And what day he was talking about.  Might make a huge difference. 

IIRC~she also had the audio of Tim talking about it word for word............here is the conflicting atty stmt from Ron's atty:

This came to light Wednesday when HLN producer for the Nancy Grace Show asked Terry Shoemaker, the attorney for Haleigh's father Ronald Cummings, what he thought about the claims by Ronald's father in-law that he could get his daughter back if he had $35,000.

AUDIO: Hank Croslin Sr.'s Voice Message

Lance: Did Ronald tell Misty's father that if he had $35,000, he'd be able to bring haleigh home?

Shoemaker: I would deny that Ronald ever told misty’s father that.  The story is complicated but Ronald has a friend who has this little four year old girl and this came up in our fdle conversation yesterday.  Ronald was talking to the girl and the girl said she talks to Haleigh and he asked her what Haleigh tells her.  She responded saying that she told her is that she is being kept by a guy named Larry.  What Ronald said to Misty’s dad is that if we knew who Larry was and 35 thousand dollars then we could get her back.  Ronald doesn’t have any idea who has Haleigh and if he had a million dollars wouldn’t know what to do with it to get her back.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1292 on: September 03, 2009, 02:20:14 AM »

Oh I am so sorry for yet another family suffering thru this, ironically my son changed his name too, and I have absolutely no problem with his long hair if it makes him feel better and in fact I think its cute!

You are right they never forget and it takes forever to recover, but our move here and tons of support has helped him by leaps and bounds. Look how long it got this past spring.......

Yep, a lot of families are going thru this, unfortunately. 

I like your son's hair, and gosh, it's grown fast! 

I agree with Jules, he's adorable!  And 'surfer dude' is what came to my mind first time I saw him.  lol

IM, he would make a great male model!  Am sure the girls will be drooling all over him, if they aren't already.   

My youngest son modeled all the way thru high school and has a lifetime contract if he ever wants to get back in that.  We tease him because he was told by a producer that he has a $65,000 face.  Your son also has one, btw.   

Thanks again and the girls/women do love it.......my dad tried to get him to cut it because he gets so hot during football practice, but then he took him to Hooters (son's fav restaurant) and all the women come over and want to touch his hair and oh and ah over it, my dad realized right there it wasn't going to happen and my son told him it was a "chick magnet" I bet your son is very handsome!

A 'chick magnet'.....    Well, he's right about that! 

And yep, my youngest is oooolala... gorgeous.. for a guy.  lol 

But then, I'm his mom, and we all think that about our kids.  I will say tho, that when my sons walk together down the mall, girls and grown women turn to stare.  I follow behind them and laff at how embarrassed they get.   

CarolynV
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1293 on: September 03, 2009, 02:21:10 AM »

Oh, wow.  My goal for the day was to get 6 hours of sleep.  There goes that idea.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1294 on: September 03, 2009, 02:21:12 AM »

Jules,   I wanted to say ALOT more, but I cant go to jail right now, so I figured I better keep it on the down low!!

And how is that new TV from your Mother??  Still enjoying the view?  I really want one bad, I'm cheap, so treasure it!
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1295 on: September 03, 2009, 02:24:36 AM »

IIRC~she also had the audio of Tim talking about it word for word............here is the conflicting atty stmt from Ron's atty:

This came to light Wednesday when HLN producer for the Nancy Grace Show asked Terry Shoemaker, the attorney for Haleigh's father Ronald Cummings, what he thought about the claims by Ronald's father in-law that he could get his daughter back if he had $35,000.

AUDIO: Hank Croslin Sr.'s Voice Message

Lance: Did Ronald tell Misty's father that if he had $35,000, he'd be able to bring haleigh home?

Shoemaker: I would deny that Ronald ever told misty’s father that.  The story is complicated but Ronald has a friend who has this little four year old girl and this came up in our fdle conversation yesterday.  Ronald was talking to the girl and the girl said she talks to Haleigh and he asked her what Haleigh tells her.  She responded saying that she told her is that she is being kept by a guy named Larry.  What Ronald said to Misty’s dad is that if we knew who Larry was and 35 thousand dollars then we could get her back.  Ronald doesn’t have any idea who has Haleigh and if he had a million dollars wouldn’t know what to do with it to get her back.

We were talking about the Ron work schedule snippet from NG. 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1296 on: September 03, 2009, 02:25:50 AM »

Oh I am so sorry for yet another family suffering thru this, ironically my son changed his name too, and I have absolutely no problem with his long hair if it makes him feel better and in fact I think its cute!

You are right they never forget and it takes forever to recover, but our move here and tons of support has helped him by leaps and bounds. Look how long it got this past spring.......

Yep, a lot of families are going thru this, unfortunately. 

I like your son's hair, and gosh, it's grown fast! 

I agree with Jules, he's adorable!  And 'surfer dude' is what came to my mind first time I saw him.  lol

IM, he would make a great male model!  Am sure the girls will be drooling all over him, if they aren't already.   

My youngest son modeled all the way thru high school and has a lifetime contract if he ever wants to get back in that.  We tease him because he was told by a producer that he has a $65,000 face.  Your son also has one, btw.   

Thanks again and the girls/women do love it.......my dad tried to get him to cut it because he gets so hot during football practice, but then he took him to Hooters (son's fav restaurant) and all the women come over and want to touch his hair and oh and ah over it, my dad realized right there it wasn't going to happen and my son told him it was a "chick magnet" I bet your son is very handsome!

A 'chick magnet'.....    Well, he's right about that! 

And yep, my youngest is oooolala... gorgeous.. for a guy.  lol 

But then, I'm his mom, and we all think that about our kids.  I will say tho, that when my sons walk together down the mall, girls and grown women turn to stare.  I follow behind them and laff at how embarrassed they get.   

Oh and I wanted to tell everybody that my son just graduated from Correctional officer and auxilary cop at the same time and today he got his badge and his certificate to carry a consealed weapon, he was validictorian of his class at graduation and when he got up to make the speach someone in the back whisled at him and he forgot what he was gonna say...lol

Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1297 on: September 03, 2009, 02:25:52 AM »

Yes and I've been looking for my own polygrapher so I could ask some questions.  I have some - just normal human curiosity I guess?  I see it as a tool not a science - yet.

I have questions too. Like: If I was taking a polygraph and was asked, do you know who is responsible for the disappearance of Haleigh Cummings?  I would of course say NO, because I don't know ....... but I really have strong feelings and suspicions that Misty and/or Ron are involved in one way or another, so would I fail?

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1298 on: September 03, 2009, 02:27:03 AM »

I soooooooooooo agree with all of you!! 

Jules, am thinking that LE has got to be very curious as to why Ron would be so worried about the phone.  Uh hmmmm...

I sure wonder how much LE is just sitting on.......... waiting. 

Me too Wykes!!  I wish they could let us know but I am sure they are saving the best for last!

Wouldn't it be great if LE would give us just one SOLID fact?  But yeah, if they are saving it for a possible arrest and trial, then I'd best learn to be patient.  ack! 

I had a dream the other night, maybe wishful thinking while asleep.... that the prosecution's star witness was called in, everyone turned to look, and it was....

Haleigh!! 

That would be awesome!   

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1299 on: September 03, 2009, 02:27:28 AM »

WOW, the pressure is on Ron and Misty.  Praying for an arrest and answers soon. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.