April 25, 2024, 05:31:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #19 8/30/09 - 9/6/09  (Read 278210 times)
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1320 on: September 03, 2009, 02:49:18 AM »

D@mn monkeys ~ I have to be up in 4 hrs, so I must go to bed, but have had a blast tonight with all you smart monkeys back posting here........it gets lonely arguing with myself

Nite all and if there is breaking news tomorrow I expect you all to come back and keep me up all night again

Good nite IM.  loooonnnggg day. goood day.Sweet Dreams.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1321 on: September 03, 2009, 02:49:38 AM »

Oh and I wanted to tell everybody that my son just graduated from Correctional officer and auxilary cop at the same time and today he got his badge and his certificate to carry a consealed weapon, he was validictorian of his class at graduation and when he got up to make the speach someone in the back whisled at him and he forgot what he was gonna say...lol

But what an achievement!!  Hope he's proud of himself!  Every right to be.  And you the proud mama! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1322 on: September 03, 2009, 02:52:39 AM »

Oh and I wanted to tell everybody that my son just graduated from Correctional officer and auxilary cop at the same time and today he got his badge and his certificate to carry a consealed weapon, he was validictorian of his class at graduation and when he got up to make the speach someone in the back whisled at him and he forgot what he was gonna say...lol

But what an achievement!!  Hope he's proud of himself!  Every right to be.  And you the proud mama! 

Congrats HH on your son!! How proud you must be! 

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1323 on: September 03, 2009, 02:52:47 AM »

yes he does, and yes Im a proud Mama, cant help it....I sat in the front and wanted to yell out....thats my baby boy, but he told me I couldnt do that because it was real mans stuff this time, but I said it to myself....lol

Goodnight IM, Im off tomorrow so it will be the other way around ...I will call you with updates...heehee

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1324 on: September 03, 2009, 02:57:02 AM »

well I am off to the monkey bunky too.  I am sure I will have bags under my eyes tomorrow and I have to study for a test tomorrow night but I will be back after 10 pm and you guys will have to fill me in I am sure.  I pray there will be a break in this case soon!!!! Prayers for Haleigh!!!

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1325 on: September 03, 2009, 02:57:05 AM »

Thank you, I am, and now if I can just get my daughter raised and on the same track Ill be a happy happy woman......being a single parent isnt easy, but its my Mom told me I couldnt give them away so.......I decided to just stick it out....lololol

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1326 on: September 03, 2009, 02:58:02 AM »

well I am off to the monkey bunky too.  I am sure I will have bags under my eyes tomorrow and I have to study for a test tomorrow night but I will be back after 10 pm and you guys will have to fill me in I am sure.  I pray there will be a break in this case soon!!!! Prayers for Haleigh!!!
Goodnight......had fun tonight talking to you and I will see you tomorrow,   God Bless HaLeigh......

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1327 on: September 03, 2009, 02:58:25 AM »

Congrats HH to your son! And you! 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1328 on: September 03, 2009, 02:59:27 AM »

Congrats HH to your son! And you! 
Thank You, he's a good boy........Im very lucky....

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1329 on: September 03, 2009, 02:59:35 AM »

night night!
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1330 on: September 03, 2009, 03:00:25 AM »

Thank you, I am, and now if I can just get my daughter raised and on the same track Ill be a happy happy woman......being a single parent isnt easy, but its my Mom told me I couldnt give them away so.......I decided to just stick it out....lololol

I hear you I am a single parent of 4 with the last one still at home.  It is challenging but so worth it!

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1331 on: September 03, 2009, 03:02:25 AM »

Yes and I've been looking for my own polygrapher so I could ask some questions.  I have some - just normal human curiosity I guess?  I see it as a tool not a science - yet.

I have questions too. Like: If I was taking a polygraph and was asked, do you know who is responsible for the disappearance of Haleigh Cummings?  I would of course say NO, because I don't know ....... but I really have strong feelings and suspicions that Misty and/or Ron are involved in one way or another, so would I fail?

I'd like to see how some of the other monks answer this too. 

Am thinking that maybe your 'strong feelings and suspicions' might make you waver in your answer, even though you don't know.  If that makes sense. 

Like Misty MIGHT not actually know exactly who took Haleigh, if anyone did.  Perhaps she did go out that night, leaving someone there to watch the kids or leaving them alone.  Returning home to find Haleigh gone.  If that's the case, she would be telling the truth that she doesn't know.  And at the same time, may have strong suspicions about who may have taken her.  Her wavering on the 'what ifs' could cause her emotions to skyrocket, and that could cause her to fail.  That's the way I think those LDT's work, just from what I've heard/read. 

Will be interested in what others think. 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1332 on: September 03, 2009, 03:08:44 AM »

IIRC~she also had the audio of Tim talking about it word for word............here is the conflicting atty stmt from Ron's atty:

This came to light Wednesday when HLN producer for the Nancy Grace Show asked Terry Shoemaker, the attorney for Haleigh's father Ronald Cummings, what he thought about the claims by Ronald's father in-law that he could get his daughter back if he had $35,000.

AUDIO: Hank Croslin Sr.'s Voice Message

Lance: Did Ronald tell Misty's father that if he had $35,000, he'd be able to bring haleigh home?

Shoemaker: I would deny that Ronald ever told misty’s father that.  The story is complicated but Ronald has a friend who has this little four year old girl and this came up in our fdle conversation yesterday.  Ronald was talking to the girl and the girl said she talks to Haleigh and he asked her what Haleigh tells her.  She responded saying that she told her is that she is being kept by a guy named Larry.  What Ronald said to Misty’s dad is that if we knew who Larry was and 35 thousand dollars then we could get her back.  Ronald doesn’t have any idea who has Haleigh and if he had a million dollars wouldn’t know what to do with it to get her back.

Ok I see the lie right there about him telling Misty's dad... and I am going to go out on a limb here and just say MOO.  What if Ronald was asking this child what Haleigh says to her b/c Ronald knows Haleigh is not with us.... and he is paranoid that this child is talking to Haleigh as an angel.  Some young children do see angels from what I have heard.  And Ronald just made up the Larry part to throw things off.  I know it is out there, but just a thought.

That sure is a possibility!!  IMO. 

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1333 on: September 03, 2009, 03:09:51 AM »

Yes and I've been looking for my own polygrapher so I could ask some questions.  I have some - just normal human curiosity I guess?  I see it as a tool not a science - yet.

I have questions too. Like: If I was taking a polygraph and was asked, do you know who is responsible for the disappearance of Haleigh Cummings?  I would of course say NO, because I don't know ....... but I really have strong feelings and suspicions that Misty and/or Ron are involved in one way or another, so would I fail?

I'd like to see how some of the other monks answer this too. 

Am thinking that maybe your 'strong feelings and suspicions' might make you waver in your answer, even though you don't know.  If that makes sense. 

Like Misty MIGHT not actually know exactly who took Haleigh, if anyone did.  Perhaps she did go out that night, leaving someone there to watch the kids or leaving them alone.  Returning home to find Haleigh gone.  If that's the case, she would be telling the truth that she doesn't know.  And at the same time, may have strong suspicions about who may have taken her.  Her wavering on the 'what ifs' could cause her emotions to skyrocket, and that could cause her to fail.  That's the way I think those LDT's work, just from what I've heard/read. 

Will be interested in what others think. 

I cant really explain about the tests but I do know it has something to do with heartbeat and blood presure, I dont think its and exact science either but it is a tool that can be used to give someone and idea if that person is being truthful, still, I'd have to learn more about it also, I will call my cousin at the police station tomorrow and see if he can put me in touch with a person that gives them where he works and ask some questions...

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1334 on: September 03, 2009, 03:11:19 AM »

Congrats to your son....and also to you HH for being a good mom. an angelic monkey

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1335 on: September 03, 2009, 03:20:34 AM »

oh no Maven I have questions like: ( don't let this offend anyone )

if I have strong hate for someone as in which them dead and you ask me if I killed them how will that skew the test.

and if I really have a suspicion that someone I know and love killed someone and I know and I am asked who killed that someone how could that skew the test.

Because I'm very high strung, been told, Italian like emotions and I am curious if I have knowledge or an inkling thought how will the test results be.  It's not science.  Yet.

Am thinking one of the problems with LDT's is that a question that is asked might not be fully answered with a yes or no, but need clarification.  And I think only one answer is allowed.  And while the person answers, they may continue to think about it after answering, perhaps having conflicting feelings about the question/answer, as you describe... while the machine continues to monitor their physical reaction/response after they've already answered. 

Kind of like... if I say to you, don't think about the word RED.  What does your mind immediately do?  Pictures RED.  Then tries to scurry away from it.  That machine would pick up those scurrying thoughts/emotions. 

I think.   

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1336 on: September 03, 2009, 03:21:26 AM »

Congrats to your son....and also to you HH for being a good mom. an angelic monkey
Thank you very much.....You Monkeys are great, had a nice evening discussing the case of this darling little girl and now Ill say GoodNight......God Bless everyone and most importantly HaLeigh............

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1337 on: September 03, 2009, 03:29:42 AM »

Thank you very much.....You Monkeys are great, had a nice evening discussing the case of this darling little girl and now Ill say GoodNight......God Bless everyone and most importantly HaLeigh............

Good Night and me too!  I still have work to do...yikes!  It really does suck working at home, hard to draw the line so far!  Good night monkeys!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1338 on: September 03, 2009, 03:30:35 AM »

you'd be amazed at who has passed poly's.  I was looking it up.....Ted Bundy, Gary Ridgeway(Green River Killer), Joseph Duncan to name a few.  They are all serial killers I know, buttttttt.

I think if one is a compulsive lier a poly can be fooled. My cousin is the biggest lier I have ever personally met. He isn't a serial killer or anything, just lies about normal stuff that most people could not care less about... yet he feels the need to embellish and make stuff up. We are the same age and grew up together, he has been lying for as long as I can remember. One lie he has told so many times over the years, is NOT true he made it up when we were 7  (we are both 30 now), he even knew that I knew he made it up, but now he believes that it is true, and argues with me. If he took a poly tomorrow, I'm sure he would pass it.

When Misty drones on and on about blanket washing, and vans, and beds she reminds me of my cousin, too many little unimportant details, and very little to support what is being said, does that make sense?

Yes Maven, that makes sense.  And I agree with you. 

Compulsive liars, sociopaths, etc can pass these LDT's because they come to believe their own lies, for one thing.  They seem to be so cocky, so confident they won't get caught, etc.  From what I understand, LDT's measure measure changes in emotion, pulse rate, stuff like that.  So a confident liar can easily pass, while an unconfident and nervous person who is telling the truth yet just scared can flunk.  One of the reasons it's not used in court. 

Misty's story has changed so many times, am thinking that even she doesn't know what she has said, from interview to interview.  And she doesn't have that cocky self-sure attitude that Ron seems to have.  My guess is that she looks to others on what to say and how to say it, perhaps about everything in life. 

I'm hoping she will finally decide to just tell exactly what happened that night.  Like I always told my kids, 'tell the truth the first time.  cuz even if you get into trouble, you'll be in far less trouble than if you lie and lie and lie.' 

That is so true Wykes!  I like the way you think.  But if you notice Misy is only looking to Ronald for what to say...and that speaks volumes to me.

Thanks Jules!     It's true what you say, Misty sure does look to Ron.  Am thinking that by now, folks around her like the Gma's and other family members etc, have been directing her in this too.  Things her way (perhaps Ron's way thru her?) sure haven't worked so well.  And it seems that others may have jumped in to give her their 2 cents worth.  Could be why her stories keep changing.  (as in.. well that didn't work, let me try this)     Of course, it could all be coming from Ron, or just from Misty herself, heck I dunno.  Just trying to imagine what it must be like there.  lol 

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1339 on: September 03, 2009, 03:30:54 AM »

Keep Hope Alive for Haleigh

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.