March 29, 2024, 07:24:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #19 8/30/09 - 9/6/09  (Read 276621 times)
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1340 on: September 03, 2009, 08:02:25 AM »

Haleigh Cummings is Missing: Misty Croslin Cummings' Story Falling Apart?
September 02, 2009 by

New Detectives Brought in and New Details Emerge in the Haleigh Cummings Case

New details emerging out of Satsuma, Florida, and the Haleigh Cummings missing person case reveal that something may be about to break and that Ronald Cummings, the 5-year-old's father, may be the one that sends authorities in the right
 direction. The day after Ronald Cummings told Nancy Grace that he supported his wife (she and Ronald wee married in March) and wanted to focus on finding his daughter, Cummings has revealed to yet another person that he does not trust Misty's account of the night Haleigh went missing, despite public statements otherwise. He had appeared on HLN's "Nancy Grace" to talk about his wife's having failed "miserably" another polygraph test. Haleigh Cummings disappeared in February, nearly seven months ago. And from the very beginning, the babysitter, Misy Croslin, the last person to have seen little Haleigh Cummings before she went missing, has been the center of the investigation.

Nancy Grace reported Wednesday that a new team of detectives had been brought in to put "fresh eyes" on the Haleigh Cummings case. Ronald Cummings voluntarily sat through several hours of questioning at the Putnam County Sheriff's Office. Authorities were interested in the timeline that led up to Haleigh Cummings' disappearance, from the time she got off the bus to the time that she went missing. Putnam County law enforcement were especially interested in several phone conversations that had reportedly taken place between Ronald Cummings and Misty Croslin, his live-in teenage girlfriend.

Nancy Grace also reported that Tim Miller, head of the Texas-based search organization Equusearch, had told authorities: "And Ronald Cummings said, The (DELETED) had something to do with my daughter`s disappearance." Cummings had made the statement in response to Miller's telling him that they needed more to go back in and investigate where they had already been.

more...

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2135965/haleigh_cummings_is_missing_misty_croslin.html?cat=9

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1341 on: September 03, 2009, 08:09:55 AM »

Tim Miller's statement that Ronald Cummings felt his wife Misty Cummings knew more about his daughter being missing than she was saying is not the first such statement. Back in late March, Ronald Cummings allegedly told bounty hunter William "Cobra" Staubs that he married Misty Croslin to keep her close because he believed she knew something about what happened to his daughter.

So why go on "Nancy Grace" Tuesday night -- not to mention several other interviews -- and state that he supported and believed that Misty Croslin Cummings knew nothing more than what she was telling? Perhaps Ronald Cummings was playing a waiting game, waiting for the moment Misty Croslin made a slip so he could give the information to the police.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2135965/haleigh_cummings_is_missing_misty_croslin_pg2.html?cat=9

Heart
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1342 on: September 03, 2009, 08:38:44 AM »

Yes and I've been looking for my own polygrapher so I could ask some questions.  I have some - just normal human curiosity I guess?  I see it as a tool not a science - yet.

I have questions too. Like: If I was taking a polygraph and was asked, do you know who is responsible for the disappearance of Haleigh Cummings?  I would of course say NO, because I don't know ....... but I really have strong feelings and suspicions that Misty and/or Ron are involved in one way or another, so would I fail?

I'd like to see how some of the other monks answer this too. 

Am thinking that maybe your 'strong feelings and suspicions' might make you waver in your answer, even though you don't know.  If that makes sense. 

Like Misty MIGHT not actually know exactly who took Haleigh, if anyone did.  Perhaps she did go out that night, leaving someone there to watch the kids or leaving them alone.  Returning home to find Haleigh gone.  If that's the case, she would be telling the truth that she doesn't know.  And at the same time, may have strong suspicions about who may have taken her.  Her wavering on the 'what ifs' could cause her emotions to skyrocket, and that could cause her to fail.  That's the way I think those LDT's work, just from what I've heard/read. 

Will be interested in what others think. 

Thanks Wyks!

That's kinda how I was thinking. I was wondering if it is possible that Misty did not really know the answers but believes she does, if that would show deceit. I'm thinking that what one believes is the truth may affect results since it detects things that go with emotions etc. I am going to read around the net today, because I've been wondering about this since I saw the results.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1343 on: September 03, 2009, 08:40:23 AM »

Capps did have cappucino cup avvie at one time if I remember correctly... can't keep track of avvies...have enough trouble with my own lol! did you notice that I changed mine? 

lots going on with Haleigh case at last...hope that we get an arrest soon...wish that Haleigh will be found ....I still am holding out hope that she is still alive...

I noticed your monkey it's cute!  But all these fall avi's are bumming me out!  Im not ready for fall yet!

I agree, I'm still loving summer.........O/T my new kitty looks like your avi.

IM....is this the picture that you were intending on posting on here?  I hope that this shows up like it does on my computer...it is a HUGE picture of a young girl...if I was following this, we were talking about avvies and a new kitty that looked like Fatcat's avvie and this is the photo that I got....is this an error?

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1344 on: September 03, 2009, 08:42:30 AM »

Capps did have cappucino cup avvie at one time if I remember correctly... can't keep track of avvies...have enough trouble with my own lol! did you notice that I changed mine? 

lots going on with Haleigh case at last...hope that we get an arrest soon...wish that Haleigh will be found ....I still am holding out hope that she is still alive...

I noticed your monkey it's cute!  But all these fall avi's are bumming me out!  Im not ready for fall yet!

IM....is this the picture that you were intending on posting on here?  I hope that this shows up like it does on my computer...it is a HUGE picture of a young girl...if I was following this, we were talking about avvies and a new kitty that looked like Fatcat's avvie and this is the photo that I got....is this an error?

darn, I messed that up I think...the picture didn't show up...anyway, it is back on pg 60....or 59..I only mention it in case you posted the wrong photo and wanted to change it....not sure if this is a picture of a family member...perhaps your daughter? very cute girl anyways...

Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1345 on: September 03, 2009, 08:43:20 AM »

Tim Miller's statement that Ronald Cummings felt his wife Misty Cummings knew more about his daughter being missing than she was saying is not the first such statement. Back in late March, Ronald Cummings allegedly told bounty hunter William "Cobra" Staubs that he married Misty Croslin to keep her close because he believed she knew something about what happened to his daughter.

So why go on "Nancy Grace" Tuesday night -- not to mention several other interviews -- and state that he supported and believed that Misty Croslin Cummings knew nothing more than what she was telling? Perhaps Ronald Cummings was playing a waiting game, waiting for the moment Misty Croslin made a slip so he could give the information to the police.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2135965/haleigh_cummings_is_missing_misty_croslin_pg2.html?cat=9

Thanks Heart

The atmosphere at Granny's can't be a good one no matter what the truth is with all that's been revealed in the past days. Oh to be a fly on the wall.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1346 on: September 03, 2009, 08:44:39 AM »

Awe IM -- how cute -- all 3 of them !!     

IM...this is what I am talking about in regards to the photo that is showing up on my computer....I see no picture of cats/kittys...I see a young woman! am I waccy????

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1347 on: September 03, 2009, 08:49:36 AM »

$35K put up for girl's return

By Larry Sullivan and Kristin Chambers
Published: Thursday, September 3, 2009 3:27 AM EDT
A Texas businessman has offered $35,000 in response to a claim that Haleigh Cummings could be found for that price.

The money, in the form of a check to Haleigh's father, Ronald, was offered Wednesday by Cypress, Texas, businessman Roy Moffitt, according to Tim Miller, director of the Texas-based search organization EquuSearch.

Miller said the figure was cited in a voice mail he received Tuesday from Cummings' father-in-law Hank Croslin.

In the voice mail, Croslin says Cummings had said he could get Haleigh "back" if he had $35,000, Miller said.

Miller described Moffitt as "a very, very kind person" who backs the search organization. Miller said Moffitt wrote on the check that it was payable only upon Haleigh's return.

"He told me, 'I pray to God that Ronald Cummings has the opportunity to cash this check,'" Miller said.

Moffitt also offered to bring cash to Florida if it would mean the 6-year-old girl could be found, Miller said.

"How do you put a dollar amount on it," Miller said, "if there's a chance that little girl is alive out there?"

Miller, who has led two searches - one last weekend - for Haleigh, recently arranged for polygraph tests and other exams for Misty Croslin-Cummings regarding Haleigh's disappearance, which he said she failed.

In an interview Wednesday night, Miller expressed surprise he has been criticized by people associated with the Cummingses.

"We did everything that they asked us to do," he said.

Meanwhile, Ronald Cummings' objective is to keep Haleigh's face in the spotlight, even when the publicity seems negative, his attorney says.

"Our goal is just to have Haleigh's picture on TV every day," Terry Shoemaker said. "Even if it involves negative publicity about Misty, it puts Haleigh's face on TV."

Shoemaker began representing Cummings about a week ago when Cummings approached the St. Augustine attorney to defend him from pending charges involving a reported fight with his in-laws.

"Charges have not been filed yet, but obviously our role there is to get the charges dropped before they make a filing decision," Shoemaker said.

Cummings faces a charge of burglary with battery stemming from a confrontation with his brother-in-law last month.

The attorney is also handling a family law case involving custody of Ronald Junior, Cummings' son, and the ongoing search for Haleigh.

"Our role there is to look out for Ronald's best interest and make sure Haleigh stays in the spotlight and people continue to look for Haleigh," Shoemaker said.

Misty Croslin-Cummings, Ronald's wife, agrees that Haleigh should come first, her attorney said.

"I think that she shares that goal with him," her attorney, Robert Fields, said. "It's Ronald's goal, and she feels the same way."

Cummings' continues to support his wife's story after she reportedly failed lie detector tests last week.

Croslin-Cummings has proclaimed that Equusearch founder Tim Miller tricked her into taking a polygraph, a voice analysis and undergoing hypnosis, but Miller said it was her decision to take the tests in effort to clear her name.

"He (Cummings) doesn't have much faith in the way that the polygraph was done or the results of the polygraph," Shoemaker said. "He believes what Misty has told him regarding anything that she might know, and until he gets valid proof or some facts that lead him to believe differently, he's going to stand by her - she's his wife."

Shoemaker said Cummings will do anything is takes to find his daughter, even if it means undergoing another polygraph.

"I know the investigation is continuing. We've met with law enforcement in the past couple of days and we hope to meet with law enforcement again soon to help shed any light on Haleigh's disappearance," Shoemaker said. "We will do anything we can to help resolve this.

Also, in a statement issued Tuesday, Haleigh's maternal family expressed support for Miller and his organization.

"I would like to thank Tim Miller for trying to help find my daughter," Crystal Sheffield said in the statement. "All I want is Haleigh back home."

kchambers@palatkadailynews.com

http://www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2009/09/03/news/news02.txt

Heart
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1348 on: September 03, 2009, 08:51:06 AM »

Awe IM -- how cute -- all 3 of them !!     

IM...this is what I am talking about in regards to the photo that is showing up on my computer....I see no picture of cats/kittys...I see a young woman! am I waccy????

never mind IM...I went back and looked again for the 3rd time and I saw a slider arrow under the picture so now I see the kittys!! duh! first cup of coffee hasn't kicked in yet! tee hee!

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1349 on: September 03, 2009, 08:56:24 AM »

Thanks Heart

The atmosphere at Granny's can't be a good one no matter what the truth is with all that's been revealed in the past days. Oh to be a fly on the wall.

Maven, it is good to see you posting on HaLeigh's thread.  You have been missed.

Yes, I do believe tension must be high at Grama Sykes.

I know that Misty has to be seething if she saw Crystal on Miz Nancy last night when Crystal said:

SHEFFIELD: I`ve said something to him about her recently, and he pretty much was, like, What do you want me to do? So...

Oh I bet Misty has her claws sharpened and ready to gouge out some eyes, lol

Heart
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1350 on: September 03, 2009, 09:14:54 AM »

Yes and I've been looking for my own polygrapher so I could ask some questions.  I have some - just normal human curiosity I guess?  I see it as a tool not a science - yet.

I have questions too. Like: If I was taking a polygraph and was asked, do you know who is responsible for the disappearance of Haleigh Cummings?  I would of course say NO, because I don't know ....... but I really have strong feelings and suspicions that Misty and/or Ron are involved in one way or another, so would I fail?

I'd like to see how some of the other monks answer this too. 

Am thinking that maybe your 'strong feelings and suspicions' might make you waver in your answer, even though you don't know.  If that makes sense. 

Like Misty MIGHT not actually know exactly who took Haleigh, if anyone did.  Perhaps she did go out that night, leaving someone there to watch the kids or leaving them alone.  Returning home to find Haleigh gone.  If that's the case, she would be telling the truth that she doesn't know.  And at the same time, may have strong suspicions about who may have taken her.  Her wavering on the 'what ifs' could cause her emotions to skyrocket, and that could cause her to fail.  That's the way I think those LDT's work, just from what I've heard/read. 

Will be interested in what others think. 

Yes Wyks...this is entirely possible..also that she was there partying with others, got drugged up or drunk and passed out and when she came around, Haleigh was gone so in this instance, she doesn't know what happened to Haleigh...so she would be telling the "truth"...but no matter which scenario of what happened, she needs to tell the truth of it all so that the police will know which way to go...who was Misty with that night to start with..She is hiding something and I don't think that she is covering for Ronald, I think that she is covering for herself..she doesn't want Ron to know that she let him down by not being responsible for Haleigh when left in her care...a hugggeeee mistake on Ron's part....He should have called Granny Sykes or TN to watch the kids that night...imo..

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1351 on: September 03, 2009, 09:20:45 AM »

something is in the air..something is going to be breaking here soon in the Haleigh case..can't wait!

I would love to be fly on the wall at Granny's house...

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1352 on: September 03, 2009, 09:36:50 AM »

This part is most interesting... A little honesty mixed in the lies once again.

Tim Miller from Texas EquuSearch said Croslin Cummings reached out to him for help to find Haleigh and clear her name. So, he paid for the experts to conduct the tests, which Miller said she failed miserably, answering most honestly when asked if she knew who took Haleigh.

"There were two or more people involved," Miller said. "So when Haleigh was taken out of the house, she doesn't know who it was taking her to the final destination."

http://www.wesh.com/news/20578710/detail.html

What is more revealing fcl is Nejames stating last night on NG that they did not know that Misty had a lawyer after they/Tim had her write that note about her disregarding her lawyers advise.

Something is finally shaking her confidence.

Aug 5th - Croslin/Cummings fight
Aug 18th/19th - TN calls TM and tells him Misty is not talking to Ron and secret phone calls.
Aug 20? - TM and MN get there and tests are administered.

I wonder where Hanks call fits in all this also?  I've gotta think on this one for a while.  The Croslin's are definatly concerned about Misty..hmmm And I don't think it's about Ronnie Boy beating her up.

mouse says:

Aug 16 - Until you have walked in Ronald Cummings shoes, do not judge him"...Tim Miller, TES, Welaka First Baptist Church.... 8/16/09
http://www.artharris.com/forum/index.php?topic=140.msg65311#msg65311

Sunday TM had friends of TES bring horses for he and Ron to ride and talk.  He thought this would be good for Ronald.

What a nice thing to do.  These friends were l l/2 hours away but did this because they too felt Ronald needed an outlet.  These wonderful people have invited Ronald to come to their ranch and ride anytime he wants.
http://www.artharris.com/forum/index.php?topic=140.msg65312#msg65312

August 28th - Hank Croslin Sr., left a voicemail message for Miller claiming Ronald Cummings told him “If I had $35,000, I could have Haleigh back.”
http://www.bloggernews.net/122100

Heart
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1353 on: September 03, 2009, 09:41:10 AM »

Keep Hope Alive for Haleigh

Brandi I love this one I think it is my favorite one!!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1354 on: September 03, 2009, 09:47:08 AM »

something is in the air..something is going to be breaking here soon in the Haleigh case..can't wait!

I would love to be fly on the wall at Granny's house...

::MonkeyEek::I'm sure the tension could be cut with a knife.
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1355 on: September 03, 2009, 10:01:36 AM »

Maven, it is good to see you posting on HaLeigh's thread.  You have been missed.

I know that Misty has to be seething if she saw Crystal on Miz Nancy last night when Crystal said:

SHEFFIELD: I`ve said something to him about her recently, and he pretty much was, like, What do you want me to do? So...

Thanks Heart!

I have been busy, kids and summer, they are back to school now so I have some time to get caught up with Haleigh. I am still a bit lost on went went down with Ratgate lol, but I'm mostly caught up. I'm glad to be back, have missed you monkeys.

Yes, I think Misty's claws are thoroughly sharpened right about now, about the only way I'd want to be in that house is as a fly on the wall.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1356 on: September 03, 2009, 10:13:34 AM »

LOL~yes it showed up WAY too big and showed my daughter, but if you scroll to the right you'll see the kitty

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1357 on: September 03, 2009, 10:14:11 AM »

Cookie - this is the photo.  I made it smaller so you don't have to scroll to see it.  It is IM's daughter, son and new kitty.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1358 on: September 03, 2009, 10:23:23 AM »

Klaas.....thanks! I was like scratching my head cause I wasn't seeing what others were talking about and I was like doodododoooodododoo....  outer limits for awhile for me.....but then I went back and finally caught on to scroll over  ha ha! takes me awhile...

IM...really cute kitty and picture!...

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1359 on: September 03, 2009, 10:26:11 AM »

Thanks Heart!

I have been busy, kids and summer, they are back to school now so I have some time to get caught up with Haleigh. I am still a bit lost on went went down with Ratgate lol, but I'm mostly caught up. I'm glad to be back, have missed you monkeys.

Yes, I think Misty's claws are thoroughly sharpened right about now, about the only way I'd want to be in that house is as a fly on the wall.

Hi Maves! glad to see ya!
yep...Misty must be really pissy knowing now that Ron and Crystal have been talking..
personally, I think that Ron and Crystal still have strong feelings for each other....jmo

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.