April 19, 2024, 10:08:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #19 8/30/09 - 9/6/09  (Read 278020 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1360 on: September 03, 2009, 10:29:40 AM »

From twitter~ heard this myself from the grapevine, so consider the source

What time did Ronald Cummings go to work that night? Easy question....why no answers? Inquiring minds want to know!!
18 minutes ago from web   

PirateFla
@concernedinVA Heard thru rumor mill months ago he arrived at 9, drunk. Hung in break room and left shortly after. 8:30 fight on phone fits

What makes this rumor sound like it might be less of one is the fact that TM said RC was on his way to work at 8:30 pm when he got into a huge argument with Misty that was so bad she turned her phone off

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1361 on: September 03, 2009, 10:36:56 AM »

Klaas.....thanks! I was like scratching my head cause I wasn't seeing what others were talking about and I was like doodododoooodododoo....  outer limits for awhile for me.....but then I went back and finally caught on to scroll over  ha ha! takes me awhile...

IM...really cute kitty and picture!...
Very cute pic an angelic monkey
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1362 on: September 03, 2009, 10:37:51 AM »

What time did Ronald Cummings go to work that night? Easy question....why no answers? Inquiring minds want to know!!
18 minutes ago from web   

PirateFla
@concernedinVA Heard thru rumor mill months ago he arrived at 9, drunk. Hung in break room and left shortly after. 8:30 fight on phone fits

What makes this rumor sound like it might be less of one is the fact that TM said RC was on his way to work at 8:30 pm when he got into a huge argument with Misty that was so bad she turned her phone off
IF this is true, this changes everything 
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1363 on: September 03, 2009, 10:40:49 AM »

18 minutes ago from web   

PirateFla

Arrived at 9
Left at 8:30
On his way to work at 8:30

I wondered if LE noticed that Ron was drunk when they arrived on the scene after the 911 call was placed.

Heart
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1364 on: September 03, 2009, 10:43:31 AM »

18 minutes ago from web   

PirateFla

If this is true why is it just now coming out?  And I am wondering who told TM that RC was on his way to work at 8:30 pm...did RC say it to TM and if so now RC cant keep his stories straight either??

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1365 on: September 03, 2009, 10:43:45 AM »

18 minutes ago from web   

PirateFla

Arrived at 9

I wondered if LE noticed that Ron was drunk when they arrived on the scene after the 911 call was placed.
     It took me a second, he fought with Misty at 8:30 on the phone on way to work, got to work at 9:00 then left work shortly after getting to work. And was drunk 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1366 on: September 03, 2009, 10:45:33 AM »

18 minutes ago from web   

PirateFla

If this is true why is it just now coming out?  And I am wondering who told TM that RC was on his way to work at 8:30 pm...did RC say it to TM and if so now RC cant keep his stories straight either??
I'm assuming Ron said it to TM otherwise how would he know?  But I don't know why I'm assuming anything  It appears Ron can't keep his stories straight either.
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1367 on: September 03, 2009, 10:46:18 AM »

18 minutes ago from web   

PirateFla

Arrived at 9

RC would have had 7 hours to sober up.  Also IIRC in the very begining someone had said they saw RC at a gas station or store at 2 am.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1368 on: September 03, 2009, 10:47:26 AM »

18 minutes ago from web   

PirateFla

Arrived at 9

It's got punctuation after the after in the tweet................ He arrived at 9 drunk. Hew hung out in the break room and left shortly.   So the 8:30 fight o the phone fits in with him arriving at 9pm..........twitter is like that, you have to go and read the twitter before and understand the punctuation.

I'm not sure he would still be drunk at 3:30...........that would be 6 1/2 hours later, so it's most likely he would have had time to sober up in that amount of time

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1369 on: September 03, 2009, 10:49:46 AM »

18 minutes ago from web   

PirateFla

Arrived at 9

It's got punctuation after the after in the tweet................ He arrived at 9 drunk. Hew hung out in the break room and left shortly.   So the 8:30 fight o the phone fits in with him arriving at 9pm..........twitter is like that, you have to go and read the twitter before and understand the punctuation.

I'm not sure he would still be drunk at 3:30...........that would be 6 1/2 hours later, so it's most likely he would have had time to sober up in that amount of time

So where was RC in those 6 1/2 hours and what was he doing?   

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1370 on: September 03, 2009, 10:51:45 AM »

Klaas.....thanks! I was like scratching my head cause I wasn't seeing what others were talking about and I was like doodododoooodododoo....  outer limits for awhile for me.....but then I went back and finally caught on to scroll over  ha ha! takes me awhile...

IM...really cute kitty and picture!...
Very cute pic an angelic monkey

Thanks NR

[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1371 on: September 03, 2009, 10:53:29 AM »

I've heard that rumor about Ron month's ago, by several different posters who seemed to have inside info, the posters were on another board, not here. I kept that info in the back of my mind, not knowing what to believe or not, but that graphic on NG last night, made me start taking this info a little more seriously.
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1372 on: September 03, 2009, 10:54:15 AM »

Hi Monkeys,

Well, I've never commented on this case or read the posts.  Don't know if there is a general consensus.  But, based on
Ron and Misty's responses shown on T.V. I can't help but feel. 

Misty's reactions on the 911 call were not that genuine to me nor were Ron's.  They both seem so put on with the whimpering and wining. Misty seemed prepared in answering the operators questions but not prepared enough.  I felt like Ron would make a fuss in the background only to distract the operator giving Misty more time to think.

My instinct is that they were both together when something happened to Haleigh.  And they both know what happened. 
I think that Misty is protecting Ron and that he married her as a reward and inspiration to keep up the good work. 

I think they are both lying and that is why they get so caught up in the questioning.  Although neither seems very educated
they are selectively playing dumb.  The way Misty had no answers to the reporter for why her story changed
and the way she looked at Ron for an answer and than said "I don't know", tells me a lot.  He remains stoic and stares directly
into the camera.  He goes for the simple explanations and responses, avoiding any real answers with the "wanting to keep Haleigh out there" strategy.  JMO
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1373 on: September 03, 2009, 10:56:25 AM »

18 minutes ago from web   

PirateFla

Arrived at 9

So where was RC in those 6 1/2 hours and what was he doing?   

Wow-I just noticed my spelling stinks, I'm at work and trying to keep up here and on SM.

I assume he was at work during some of that time............course IF we knew his work hours, that would explain a he77 of a lot more!

[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1374 on: September 03, 2009, 10:56:30 AM »

Hi Monkeys,

Well, I've never commented on this case or read the posts.  Don't know if there is a general consensus.  But, based on

Misty's reactions on the 911 call were not that genuine to me nor were Ron's.  They both seem so put on with the whimpering and wining. Misty seemed prepared in answering the operators questions but not prepared enough.  I felt like Ron would make a fuss in the background only to distract the operator giving Misty more time to think.

My instinct is that they were both together when something happened to Haleigh.  And they both know what happened. 
I think that Misty is protecting Ron and that he married her as a reward and inspiration to keep up the good work. 

I think they are both lying and that is why they get so caught up in the questioning.  Although neither seems very educated
they are selectively playing dumb.  The way Misty had no answers to the reporter for why her story changed
and the way she looked at Ron for an answer and than said "I don't know", tells me a lot.  He remains stoic and stares directly
into the camera.  He goes for the simple explanations and responses, avoiding any real answers with the "wanting to keep Haleigh out there" strategy.  JMO

Well I'm glad you commented, and you wrote what I'm thinking.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1375 on: September 03, 2009, 10:58:06 AM »

Hi Monkeys,

It seems we are on the same page as that has been my feeling since the 911 call......

[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1376 on: September 03, 2009, 11:00:12 AM »

If Ron and Misty had a terrible fight that night, why in the he!! did he leave those kids alone with her, he might as well have called in sick to work, since it appears he didn't stay long at work. 
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1377 on: September 03, 2009, 11:00:50 AM »

Hi Monkeys,

It seems we are on the same page as that has been my feeling since the 911 call......

This is what I have been thinking since the begining of this case also!!

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1378 on: September 03, 2009, 11:07:17 AM »

I had a thought when i awoke this morning.  Just thinking about the beds being made and all the confusion of who was sleeping where.  We are all assuming that she either went out and left the children there or someone was in the house.  I have a third theory.  What if she went out and had the children with her, and something happened outside of the home and the house staged after she returned home.  Maybe out there but how do we know she and the kids were home all night someone could have picked them up.

Possible GRAPEAPE, however if Ron Jr was awake doing the time, would he not be able to tell his dad or someone that they went somewhere, even with whom.

GRAPEAPE, after thinking about your third theory I tend to agree with you.

And I believe that all the Croslins know more than what they are saying.

Currently Misty is the only Croslin that is on the LE hot seat that we know of.

Misty has mentioned Tommy's  red truck (don't know about anyone else, but this was the first that I had heard of a red truck) that was conveniently sold and conveniently the motor burned up on it.

There was damage (deep barbwire scratch and bush limbs stuck in light fixture) to the van, the night HaLeigh went missing. (Misty describes what may/did put that scratch in the van.)

Chelsea Croslin said the van had been moved from where she/they had parked it that night.  We don't hear too much if anything from Timmy Croslin. But Misty says that Timmy did not see Joe Overstreet sleeping where he normally slept and the keys to the van were not were they were normally kept the night or before daybreak around 12:30 or 1 a.m..

I don't know if it has ever been cleared up, but there was contradictory responses given by Ronald and Teresa whether Joe Overstreet visited the mh the evening/night that HaLeigh went missing.  But Misty throws both Tommy and Joe under the bus during the polygraph. Misty stated that if Joe had something to do with HaLeigh missing, so did Tommy since Joe did not know his way around the area.

Did Misty come unglued when she realized that Cummings/Neves and Sykes was contemplating bringing in help (Tim Miller and Mark Nejame).  Is this when she started calling for her relatives to come to get her? Resulting in the  Welaka fisticuffs and Ronald being incarcerated. And ole Hank not giving a statement to LE regarding the matter for fear that his daughter would get upset with him.

Who exactly was it that put the headless rat in Tommy Croslin's mailbox?
Was it Ron or was it a Croslin, or was it a drug dealer?

Who is it whose business has gone under and why?

Who is the black guy that Misty says that Tommy sold the red truck to?

Why did Tommy sell the truck (if he did) from under Hank?

According to Misty Tommy puts a knife to Hank's throat and Joe beats up on his mother.  If that is the case HaLeigh would not have a chance around these two.

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1379 on: September 03, 2009, 11:09:36 AM »

Heart, all good questions, almost read like tomorrow's episode of a soap opera. This is beyond screwed up.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.