April 19, 2024, 04:13:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #19 8/30/09 - 9/6/09  (Read 278030 times)
dsntslp
Scared Monkey

« Reply #140 on: August 31, 2009, 03:11:02 PM »

I was there.  That is NOT Ron but IS a very nice young man. He also does NOT seem like the type to use drugs.  That young man busted he butt all day in horrible heat and deserves to be thanked not ridiculed.

Through thick and thin, I'll stick with Tim!
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #141 on: August 31, 2009, 03:11:08 PM »

One more thing, the sad part is, I was here for Haleigh, like so many others who have stopped posting because of you and HH and the snarky sly attacks.
What is happening, I'm confused, all I see is a recap of a radio show  Please explain

Butting in here and maybe I shouldn't, but there was a difference of opinion with Searching and some others just the other day relating to how children cope and recover from molestation. I was going to post then but things got a little critical and I decided against it.  Now she seems to feel like she is being discounted as some posters have a different perspective on other topics as well. Speaking as a survivor myself I can say with certainty that each of us recovers from molestation in our own way, some remembering every detail and some not, some learning how to avoid certain situations, even at very young ages, and some not learning that skill. No two experiences are ever the same and the main thing is to be understanding of that by everyone discussing the subject. This is one subject where there will never be 100% agreement. Maybe the lucky ones get help at an early age and the older ones have to get their own help later in life. I've had enough therapy in my life to learn that what shrinks offer are tools you can choose to use or not if they work for you personally. Something came up too about lying about different experiences. Well, I don't have an answer for that one. I guess it's best to just use your own discernment. I know what I do, but it might not be appropriate for others. Sorry if I offended anyone with this, it wasn't meant to offend. I learn from the different input and experiences of others that I read about on here and appreciate the honest sharing.

Sorry you have had to got thru that also  an angelic monkey bolded in red is exactly how my son acts, he's super protective and highly in tune to what is going on around him. About 3 yrs ago we were in a tourist shop in Destin and a man came up behind him and told him he had beautiful hair and tried to rub it, well my son screamed FIRE so loud it drew attn ASAP and the man that tried to touch his hair was long gone.....

I'm glad your son has become self protective, it shows he's a fighter. Speaking for myself only, I can't remember any details of my life before age 5. However, my younger sister can recall things from as early as 3 years old.
dsntslp
Scared Monkey

« Reply #142 on: August 31, 2009, 03:12:29 PM »

Ohhh... Wrong forum.  So sorry. 

Anyway,
Hello all!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #143 on: August 31, 2009, 03:17:58 PM »

Thank you for your input IM and No Rose.  IM, your theory sounds right on to me.  I think the whole 911 call and the way the trailer was set up was staged.

Me too, and it seemed that Misty was having trouble sticking to the script.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #144 on: August 31, 2009, 03:19:09 PM »

N2WISHN thank-you for your input  an angelic monkey  I was going to add something yesterday as well, but not from having experience with anykind of molestation or abuse. I have seen many therapists through the years, and they all have different views of dealing with issues, so I guess I'm trying to say, none of them are probably incorrect, just have different views and thoughts about therapy, and what one remembers or doesn't.

My therapist admitted he was only offerring me tools that might help. He even recommended various self help books. It's been a life long process that I still have to work on. Emotions Anonymous and their 12 step program helped me alot.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #145 on: August 31, 2009, 03:19:11 PM »

N2WISHN thank-you for your input  an angelic monkey  I was going to add something yesterday as well, but not from having experience with anykind of molestation or abuse. I have seen many therapists through the years, and they all have different views of dealing with issues, so I guess I'm trying to say, none of them are probably incorrect, just have different views and thoughts about therapy, and what one remembers or doesn't.

Actually my post as was not about therapy even, it was about how children don't forget they were molested IMO............they learn to cope, disassociate or even supress the memory in order to cope and I think anything anyone has to do to cope with it is fine..........no one should be told how they must cope and deal with it as we all have different self-defense mechanisms and coping skills. But, what started the entire subject to be brought up was when we were wondering if it could be true that Misty was molested by 3 different people at 3 different times in her life.........and frankly I don't believe a thing she says, so why would I believe that??? I also think we were discsussing it in regards to her playing the victim, when actually Haleigh is the victim.

BBL~taking daughter to DR, think she has the flu
I sure hope not  an angelic monkey
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #146 on: August 31, 2009, 03:21:18 PM »

I was there.  That is NOT Ron but IS a very nice young man. He also does NOT seem like the type to use drugs.  That young man busted he butt all day in horrible heat and deserves to be thanked not ridiculed.
Thank-you for that, I'm sure not ridiculing him. Someone on WS was saying that was Ron, I didn't think it was. I'm sure all of you busted your butts searching in that heat, thank-you.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #147 on: August 31, 2009, 03:21:54 PM »

Just thinking outloud...

I wonder if all this is drug related through associations... Misty and or Ron indirectly caused Haleigh gone missing... It still bothers me from the beginning of the 911 call about the following..

1. 911 call- Ron implying he has some sort of knowledge of who he is going to shoot
2. Gun
3. Blanket
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #148 on: August 31, 2009, 03:22:44 PM »

Ohhh... Wrong forum.  So sorry. 

Anyway,
Hello all!
I know what forum is talking bad things about this person, and I thank-you again for clarifying that it was not Ron.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #149 on: August 31, 2009, 03:23:58 PM »

My therapist admitted he was only offerring me tools that might help. He even recommended various self help books. It's been a life long process that I still have to work on. Emotions Anonymous and their 12 step program helped me alot.
I'm glad. I have no idea why, but I can't remember anything from about age 4 and younger.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #150 on: August 31, 2009, 03:25:40 PM »

Just thinking outloud...

I wonder if all this is drug related through associations... Misty and or Ron indirectly caused Haleigh gone missing... It still bothers me from the beginning of the 911 call about the following..

1. 911 call- Ron implying he has some sort of knowledge of who he is going to shoot
2. Gun
3. Blanket

I don't know, I just know all the talk about blankets, that has to be something, why bring it up all the time otherwise?
dsntslp
Scared Monkey

« Reply #151 on: August 31, 2009, 03:29:09 PM »

Thank-you for that, I'm sure not ridiculing him. Someone on WS was saying that was Ron, I didn't think it was. I'm sure all of you busted your butts searching in that heat, thank-you.
I know you weren't, it's OK.  It was WS I was trying to respond to. Hugs, Dsn

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #152 on: August 31, 2009, 03:31:38 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/20649483/detail.html
New Interview, Search In Haleigh Case
Girl Vanished From Satsuma Home In February

POSTED: Monday, August 31, 2009
UPDATED: 1:22 pm EDT August 31, 2009
PUTNAM COUNTY, Fla. -- Investigators with the Putnam County Sheriff's Office conducted another interview and took part in another search over the weekend as they look for clues in the disappearance of Haleigh Cummings.
vestigators spoke with Tommy Croslin, the brother of Misty Cummings. They interviewed him regarding comments Cummings made while she was being questioned during the lie detector test given by a private investigator.

WJXT-TV in Jacksonville was told that the test was set up through Equusearch, a search team that has helped in the efforts to find Haleigh.

The Putnam County Sheriff's Office on Saturday took part in a search with members of Equusearch. The search focused on an area mentioned by Cummings during the lie detector tests.

The sheriff's office said neither the interview nor the search provided investigators with any new information. Investigators also reviewed the videotapes of the latest lie detector tests, looking for any new leads in the case.

Investigators have said there has been no sign of Haleigh Cummings, now 6 years old, since she disappeared in February.

Anyone with information about Haleigh's disappearance is asked to call Crimestoppers at 888-277-TIPS.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.

The Putnam County Sheriff's Office on Saturday took part in a search with members of Equusearch. The search focused on an area mentioned by Cummings during the lie detector tests.

The sheriff's office said neither the interview nor the search provided investigators with any new information. Investigators also reviewed the videotapes of the latest lie detector tests, looking for any new leads in the case.

So therefore Putnam LE has known about Misty's side of the story all along.

So why bring Tommy and Lindsy in for questioning now?

Was Putnam LE just sitting and watching for someone to make a misstep since there is nothing new in Misty's latest quesioning?

I think LE said they brought Tommy and Lindsy in for questioning in an effort to follow up on every lead.

Nothing more.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #153 on: August 31, 2009, 03:38:12 PM »

Does anyone remember the link for RC , the one that last time kept us waiting over two weeks for a message from ron ? TIA

hey alaGary!

Is this the site you are looking for?

http://findhaleighnow.com/Index.html

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #154 on: August 31, 2009, 03:39:44 PM »

That's perfectly normal. Anything between 3.5 and 5 years is average. There's something called childhood amnesia before age 3.5 in most cases. There are always exceptions. Some people claim they remember being born......

I'm glad. I have no idea why, but I can't remember anything from about age 4 and younger.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #155 on: August 31, 2009, 03:48:59 PM »

Just thinking outloud...

2. Gun
3. Blanket

I don't know, I just know all the talk about blankets, that has to be something, why bring it up all the time otherwise?

I think you're right about the blanket being explained in such detail. I can hear Misty droning on and on about how it smelled like pee and she just wouldn't allow that blanket to be on that bed smelling like that, on and on.........
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #156 on: August 31, 2009, 03:52:52 PM »

I'll have to check in to Emotions Anonymous.........my son was 3 when it happened, but I don't remember anything earlier than 5ish myself, what the rape crisis center told me was that normally children don't remember much before that age unless it was something very traumatic as a molestation etc., that's why I'm so worried about Jr., but thank God Crystal was able to go to court and get him inot therapy.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #157 on: August 31, 2009, 03:55:15 PM »

Actually my post as was not about therapy even, it was about how children don't forget they were molested IMO............they learn to cope, disassociate or even supress the memory in order to cope and I think anything anyone has to do to cope with it is fine..........no one should be told how they must cope and deal with it as we all have different self-defense mechanisms and coping skills. But, what started the entire subject to be brought up was when we were wondering if it could be true that Misty was molested by 3 different people at 3 different times in her life.........and frankly I don't believe a thing she says, so why would I believe that??? I also think we were discsussing it in regards to her playing the victim, when actually Haleigh is the victim.

BBL~taking daughter to DR, think she has the flu
I sure hope not  an angelic monkey

Just got home to take her and she was so miserable her boyfriend took her early..........I too hope it's not the flu, but her immune system is so drained now and she's down to 94lbs-so she could really have any virus. Praying it's not the flu though.......

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #158 on: August 31, 2009, 03:58:53 PM »

Just thinking outloud...

2. Gun
3. Blanket

I agree, the blanket thing has had me scratching my head since I first heard it, it's like she offered way too much info about something and that makes me wonder why. Also in those first interviews when she mentions laying the blanket on Haleigh, her voice seems to crack like she is seeing it in her mind and that makes me wonder if she was covering her up for the last time...........probably nothing, but just speculation on my part as to her body language and voice changes when she talks about it.

[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #159 on: August 31, 2009, 03:59:36 PM »

IM I'm sure your daughter's body is so drained, hopefully an antibiotic will help.  an angelic monkey It's scary what is all going around.   Where is the statement from Ron's attorney? 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.