April 26, 2024, 08:30:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #19 8/30/09 - 9/6/09  (Read 278262 times)
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1420 on: September 03, 2009, 02:04:06 PM »

Okay, let's say Ron was at work between those hours. At 8:30 maybe break time, Misty calls complaining about something, maybe the kids are acting up, Ron get's mad, say's I'm at work  deal with it.....           Or, Misty calls Ron and they start fighting about whatever, and Misty gets mad......

There may have been an argument over the phone between Misty and Ronald at 8:30, and  I'm guessing that  Misty used that argument to turn her cell phone off  because Misty left  home with or without HaLeigh and Ron Jr that night.

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1421 on: September 03, 2009, 02:05:01 PM »

I don't know much, but I do know a lot of people are mad at the way NG treated Crystol, and are emailing NG. If Nancy doesn't like Crystol for whatever reason, that is fine, I don't care, but there is no reason to be so mean. I have felt that Nancy needs to become a full time mother, she is becoming a cartoon character, I use to like her, but for many reasons now I don't.

Yes they were, the blogs and twitter pages were fast and furious, but I think those twins do need some extra attn from their MOMMY

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1422 on: September 03, 2009, 02:07:12 PM »

May have already been posted:

http://www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2009/09/03/news/news02.txt

$35K put up for girl's return
By Larry Sullivan and Kristin Chambers
Published: Thursday, September 3, 2009 3:27 AM EDT

A Texas businessman has offered $35,000 in response to a claim that Haleigh Cummings could be found for that price.

The money, in the form of a check to Haleigh's father, Ronald, was offered Wednesday by Cypress, Texas, businessman Roy Moffitt, according to Tim Miller, director of the Texas-based search organization EquuSearch.

Miller said the figure was cited in a voice mail he received Tuesday from Cummings' father-in-law Hank Croslin.

In the voice mail, Croslin says Cummings had said he could get Haleigh "back" if he had $35,000, Miller said.

Miller described Moffitt as "a very, very kind person" who backs the search organization. Miller said Moffitt wrote on the check that it was payable only upon Haleigh's return.

"He told me, 'I pray to God that Ronald Cummings has the opportunity to cash this check,'" Miller said.

Moffitt also offered to bring cash to Florida if it would mean the 6-year-old girl could be found, Miller said.

"How do you put a dollar amount on it," Miller said, "if there's a chance that little girl is alive out there?"

Miller, who has led two searches - one last weekend - for Haleigh, recently arranged for polygraph tests and other exams for Misty Croslin-Cummings regarding Haleigh's disappearance, which he said she failed.

In an interview Wednesday night, Miller expressed surprise he has been criticized by people associated with the Cummingses.

"We did everything that they asked us to do," he said.

Meanwhile, Ronald Cummings' objective is to keep Haleigh's face in the spotlight, even when the publicity seems negative, his attorney says.

"Our goal is just to have Haleigh's picture on TV every day," Terry Shoemaker said. "Even if it involves negative publicity about Misty, it puts Haleigh's face on TV."

Shoemaker began representing Cummings about a week ago when Cummings approached the St. Augustine attorney to defend him from pending charges involving a reported fight with his in-laws.

"Charges have not been filed yet, but obviously our role there is to get the charges dropped before they make a filing decision," Shoemaker said.

Cummings faces a charge of burglary with battery stemming from a confrontation with his brother-in-law last month.

The attorney is also handling a family law case involving custody of Ronald Junior, Cummings' son, and the ongoing search for Haleigh.

"Our role there is to look out for Ronald's best interest and make sure Haleigh stays in the spotlight and people continue to look for Haleigh," Shoemaker said.

Misty Croslin-Cummings, Ronald's wife, agrees that Haleigh should come first, her attorney said.

"I think that she shares that goal with him," her attorney, Robert Fields, said. "It's Ronald's goal, and she feels the same way."

Cummings' continues to support his wife's story after she reportedly failed lie detector tests last week.

Croslin-Cummings has proclaimed that Equusearch founder Tim Miller tricked her into taking a polygraph, a voice analysis and undergoing hypnosis, but Miller said it was her decision to take the tests in effort to clear her name.

"He (Cummings) doesn't have much faith in the way that the polygraph was done or the results of the polygraph," Shoemaker said. "He believes what Misty has told him regarding anything that she might know, and until he gets valid proof or some facts that lead him to believe differently, he's going to stand by her - she's his wife."

Shoemaker said Cummings will do anything is takes to find his daughter, even if it means undergoing another polygraph.

"I know the investigation is continuing. We've met with law enforcement in the past couple of days and we hope to meet with law enforcement again soon to help shed any light on Haleigh's disappearance," Shoemaker said. "We will do anything we can to help resolve this.

Also, in a statement issued Tuesday, Haleigh's maternal family expressed support for Miller and his organization.

"I would like to thank Tim Miller for trying to help find my daughter," Crystal Sheffield said in the statement. "All I want is Haleigh back home."
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1423 on: September 03, 2009, 02:07:26 PM »

Okay, let's say Ron was at work between those hours. At 8:30 maybe break time, Misty calls complaining about something, maybe the kids are acting up, Ron get's mad, say's I'm at work  deal with it.....           Or, Misty calls Ron and they start fighting about whatever, and Misty gets mad......

There may have been an argument over the phone between Misty and Ronald at 8:30, and  I'm guessing that  Misty used that argument to turn her cell phone off  because Misty left  home with or without HaLeigh and Ron Jr that night.
Well, I sure hope we find out soon, did they have a fight, did they not have a fight, was Misty at home, was Misty gone, .....
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1424 on: September 03, 2009, 02:08:35 PM »

Sorry if this has already been posted.

http://www.bloggernews.net/122108

Haleigh Cummings Update: Timeline Improving?

Thanks! 
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1425 on: September 03, 2009, 02:09:51 PM »

Thank you MomofaMarine!

·         Haleigh’s father Ronald Cummings had a fight with then-babysitter–now-bride Misty Croslin-Cummings at about 8:30 the night the child was abducted. That fight took place over the phone while Cummings was at his job at PDM near Palataka, FL.

·         Ronald’s work hours that night were 4pm to 3am. Law officers and officials at PDM both state that Ronald was present and accounted for that night. Telephone records and cell phone pings lend strong support to those statements by law enforcement and PDM.

News Talk 97.3 The SKY hopes to get more information regarding Ronald and Misty’s phone records shortly.

TJ Hart

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1426 on: September 03, 2009, 02:13:37 PM »

Thank you MomofaMarine!

·         Haleigh’s father Ronald Cummings had a fight with then-babysitter–now-bride Misty Croslin-Cummings at about 8:30 the night the child was abducted. That fight took place over the phone while Cummings was at his job at PDM near Palataka, FL.

·         Ronald’s work hours that night were 4pm to 3am. Law officers and officials at PDM both state that Ronald was present and accounted for that night. Telephone records and cell phone pings lend strong support to those statements by law enforcement and PDM.

News Talk 97.3 The SKY hopes to get more information regarding Ronald and Misty’s phone records shortly.

TJ Hart

So Ron being seen in the store at 2am might have been a rumor, or maybe a break, course strange time for a break, right before getting off from work.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1427 on: September 03, 2009, 02:20:12 PM »

Does anyone know how to do a screen capture????? I need to post a map of something

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1428 on: September 03, 2009, 02:20:13 PM »

From Marie's twiter page..

marie1207This is one reason she didn't say a whole lot on Nancy Grace last night because she was afraid she might say the wrong thing and not know it
43 minutes ago from web   
  marie1207Crystal was told by Ronald that she needed to watch what she said or told to people this is not he 1st time he has said this it is the 2nd

Crystal is a grown woman. She has her own voice. She is Haleigh's mom and should have stepped up and spoke out. Ron be damned. Afraid of saying the wrong thing? What wrong thing could she say? How would that affect Haleigh being found or not?

What Marie said makes NO sense to me. None whatsoever.

This is just my opinion, but Crystal was and is a victim of Ron.  He's a controller, got to her at a young age.  Just like any other kind of abuse, you never quite lose that fear, you never forget it, no matter how many years go by or how your life changes.  If Ron speaks, she still listens even if she doesn't want to.   

Crystal's mother is outspoken and I doubt she's actually intimidated by Ron but she knows Crystal is, and I think she was defending Crystal who is no match against NG - few people are.   The ones who start getting the best of NG find themselves with their microphones cut off. 

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1429 on: September 03, 2009, 02:21:31 PM »

Does anyone know how to do a screen capture????? I need to post a map of something

yes, I can if you give me the link

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1430 on: September 03, 2009, 02:28:23 PM »

yes, I can if you give me the link

Hope this works!

http://florida.kudzu.com/merchant/map/17538444.html

FYI~ I agree with you about CS being RC's victim, you should talk to her on the phone, she is timid as a mouse, but not Marie thank God

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1431 on: September 03, 2009, 02:35:50 PM »

Is this what you wanted?

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1432 on: September 03, 2009, 02:36:41 PM »

Thank you MomofaMarine!

TJ Hart

So Ron being seen in the store at 2am might have been a rumor, or maybe a break, course strange time for a break, right before getting off from work.
nrcg, I believe that the convenient store question was answered/solved, but I do not remember what the results were at the present.  I will have to look it up.  But now that I am typing this I think that it was stated that Ron stopped at the store after work and someone timed it and agreed that the time was just about right for him to arrive home at the time that he did.

But I will search for it after a bit.

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1433 on: September 03, 2009, 02:37:28 PM »

Thanks Heart 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1434 on: September 03, 2009, 02:38:10 PM »

Is this what you wanted?

Thanks BG!!!!!!!! Now, is there a way to show the directions on that map from 202 Green Lane.............Just curious because I've been lurking and noticed that Katrina's Tree Service is right near Hoot Owl Ridge Subdivision and near the canal on Dunn's creek

[
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1435 on: September 03, 2009, 02:43:30 PM »

Is this what you wanted?

Thanks BG!!!!!!!! Now, is there a way to show the directions on that map from 202 Green Lane.............Just curious because I've been lurking and noticed that Katrina's Tree Service is right near Hoot Owl Ridge Subdivision and near the canal on Dunn's creek

That's the limit of my computer capabilities, lol.   We'll have to channel Klaas or Jackie or someone else to do the directions like you want. 

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1436 on: September 03, 2009, 02:44:37 PM »

From Marie's twiter page..

marie1207This is one reason she didn't say a whole lot on Nancy Grace last night because she was afraid she might say the wrong thing and not know it
43 minutes ago from web   
  marie1207Crystal was told by Ronald that she needed to watch what she said or told to people this is not he 1st time he has said this it is the 2nd

Crystal is a grown woman. She has her own voice. She is Haleigh's mom and should have stepped up and spoke out. Ron be damned. Afraid of saying the wrong thing? What wrong thing could she say? How would that affect Haleigh being found or not?

What Marie said makes NO sense to me. None whatsoever.

This is just my opinion, but Crystal was and is a victim of Ron.  He's a controller, got to her at a young age.  Just like any other kind of abuse, you never quite lose that fear, you never forget it, no matter how many years go by or how your life changes.  If Ron speaks, she still listens even if she doesn't want to.   

Crystal's mother is outspoken and I doubt she's actually intimidated by Ron but she knows Crystal is, and I think she was defending Crystal who is no match against NG - few people are.   The ones who start getting the best of NG find themselves with their microphones cut off. 

So true!   

jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1437 on: September 03, 2009, 02:46:03 PM »

I keep getting this feeling that RC is now getting so much pressure and so he is throwing MC under the bus since things are now starting to focus more towards him. 

That's crossed my mind many, many times and he would have had plenty of help with hie enabling mom and GGM

IM is there a link to that twitter page I cant find it or do I have need to register on twitter

Yes, it's http://twitter.com/PirateFla         Some are protected, and some aren't. all you have to do is sign up to your own twitter account and then ask to follow their tweets......

k Thx IM

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1438 on: September 03, 2009, 02:47:11 PM »

nrcg, I believe that the convenient store question was answered/solved, but I do not remember what the results were at the present.  I will have to look it up.  But now that I am typing this I think that it was stated that Ron stopped at the store after work and someone timed it and agreed that the time was just about right for him to arrive home at the time that he did.

[/quote]

Forgive me for butting in here, I do have a question.

If your memory proves correct on this, and it's been confirmed Ron stopped at a store that morning - was it reported what he purchased?
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1439 on: September 03, 2009, 02:51:39 PM »

Forgive me for butting in here, I do have a question.

If your memory proves correct on this, and it's been confirmed Ron stopped at a store that morning - was it reported what he purchased?
[/quote]

Nothing gets by this monkey fish!  Watch her on the Natalee thread sometime.   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.