March 28, 2024, 02:34:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #19 8/30/09 - 9/6/09  (Read 276561 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1480 on: September 03, 2009, 06:37:16 PM »

snip from Pinky:

Crystal is a grown woman. She has her own voice. She is Haleigh's mom and should have stepped up and spoke out. Ron be damned. Afraid of saying the wrong thing? What wrong thing could she say? How would that affect Haleigh being found or not?

What Marie said makes NO sense to me. None whatsoever.

I agree...she is a grown woman! while I think that NG was rough on her, Crystal looked ignorant and as an uncaring mother of a missing child imo...This was her chance to say what she wanted to say and to "act" like she was a part of Haleigh's life... what mother would not know what time her child gets out of school? and if she didn't know before Haleigh went missing, wouldn't you think that she would find out just to try to put her own time line together? She appeared uncaring and nonchalant  and lazy as she always does when talking about her missing child...I feel sorry for her but is she really this unattached to her child as she appears to be? She comes across as cold and non caring imo...And I feel that she really isn't that way, but that is how she comes across to me...jmo...sorry but I agree with NG that Haleigh did not have a chance with the adults who were in charge of her....Ron/Misty/Crystal and the grand mothers....I am a grandma and I know when my grand kids get out of school and some of them live in another state!

my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1481 on: September 03, 2009, 06:37:22 PM »

I wonder if LE got all of their cell phones....most drug dealers have more than one phone and a lot of them are not even in their name....
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1482 on: September 03, 2009, 06:40:17 PM »

Does PDM not have cameras? You would think that they would have them on the property for accidents and theft reasons?

I read that there are no cameras over on the part of PDM where Ronald worked. I believe it was Ger that posted that. Ger is/was the member of AH that went out to PDM and took pictures.

Heart
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1483 on: September 03, 2009, 06:44:28 PM »

You know Misty said that they went to sleep until about 11 or 12 ....you would think that they would have went and got the blanket out of the van to cover up with? And what did Ron cover up with while she was gone...even if Ron just crashed on the couch Butterbean would still need something to cover with...Also she said that she stayed at the trailer while Ron went to go get Haleigh off of the bus because Jr. was taking a nap...most 3 year olds I know do not sleep until 12 and then take a nap again at 3 and if he slept that much would he be ready to sleep again at 10:00....I don't see it...  JMO
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1484 on: September 03, 2009, 06:46:07 PM »

Does PDM not have cameras? You would think that they would have them on the property for accidents and theft reasons?

I read that there are no cameras over on the part of PDM where Ronald worked. I believe it was Ger that posted that. Ger is/was the member of AH that went out to PDM and took pictures.
well crap...wonder if the time clock was manual or computer log out?
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1485 on: September 03, 2009, 06:47:03 PM »

snip from Pinky:

Crystal is a grown woman. She has her own voice. She is Haleigh's mom and should have stepped up and spoke out. Ron be damned. Afraid of saying the wrong thing? What wrong thing could she say? How would that affect Haleigh being found or not?

What Marie said makes NO sense to me. None whatsoever.

I agree...she is a grown woman! while I think that NG was rough on her, Crystal looked ignorant and as an uncaring mother of a missing child imo...This was her chance to say what she wanted to say and to "act" like she was a part of Haleigh's life... what mother would not know what time her child gets out of school? and if she didn't know before Haleigh went missing, wouldn't you think that she would find out just to try to put her own time line together? She appeared uncaring and nonchalant  and lazy as she always does when talking about her missing child...I feel sorry for her but is she really this unattached to her child as she appears to be? She comes across as cold and non caring imo...And I feel that she really isn't that way, but that is how she comes across to me...jmo...sorry but I agree with NG that Haleigh did not have a chance with the adults who were in charge of her....Ron/Misty/Crystal and the grand mothers....I am a grandma and I know when my grand kids get out of school and some of them live in another state!
I do not agree with this statement, really, how would you describe ingnorant, Crystal has a certain personallity just like you or I do and this is just the way she is, and I dont think for one minute she was "ignorant looking"....she was much better spoken then Misty or Ronald put together...IMO

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1486 on: September 03, 2009, 06:47:47 PM »

Do we know who is going to be on NG tonite???

Nancy Grace
Tonight:
Haleigh’s parents have both spoken out to claims babysitter/stepmom Misty Croslin flunks a polygraph! Now law enforcement sources reportedly confirm a big fight between Haleigh’s dad & stepmom the night she vanished! With Haleigh still m...issing, what do you guys think of the key players: Ronald Cummings, Crystal Sheffield & Misty Croslin?

http://www.facebook.com/NancyGraceHLN

Heart
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1487 on: September 03, 2009, 06:49:25 PM »

HH I love your avi !!!!....
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1488 on: September 03, 2009, 06:50:59 PM »

HH I love your avi !!!!....
Thank You......heehee

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1489 on: September 03, 2009, 06:55:36 PM »

Gma Sykes goes over to check on Misty at 7/730 and at 8:30 Ron and Misty are fighting...wonder if she called Ron and reported to him about Misty ?
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1490 on: September 03, 2009, 06:55:41 PM »

Good question, I don't know what he bought, but at least one of the purchases was probably ciggies 

nrcg, here is a couple, but not the exact one that I was looking for. There was another one that I was looking for that was posted about a month ago after that blogger did the article about Ron not going to work at all that day.

Police say they are double checking  timelines and alibis of anyone who may have come in contact with Haleigh, as they believe Haleigh’s kidnapper was no stranger to the family. Police still say this isn’t just a stranger abduction.

Cummings still has a solid alibi, according to his cell phone records.  Cummings cell phone pings came from cell towers by the steel plant, and that on the way home, he stopped by a convenience store to buy a few things.   That would certainly seem to squash the one theory that he went to the trailer to check on Misty, then returned to work at PDM, that night.

http://newsdeskinternational.wordpress.com/2009/04/27/haleigh-cummings-ronalds-alibi/

So far, Cummings has a solid alibi. Not only do co-workers like Zastrow tell police they recall him on property, even taking his dinner break in the cafeteria, but The Bald Truth has learned exclusively that Cummings cell phone pings came from cell towers by the steel plant.

“We had two phone pings that show he never left the plant,” a lead law enforcement investigator on the case tells me in an exclusive interview. “There’s a cell tower that covers the plant and it hits when he gets there…We don’t have pings from any other tower” during his shift. “And we have people who saw him there throughout the night, as secondary backup.”

On the way home, investigators also know he stopped by a convenience store to buy a few things. That would certainly seem to debunk one theory that he went to the trailer to check on Misty, then returned to work that night.

http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache:cXEtOx1EbqcJ:www.artharris.com/2009/04/27/exclusive-haleigh-cummings-dads-solid-alibi/+ronald+cummings+convenient+store&cd=14&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a

Hello!

I wonder where Misty's cell phone records are and what they say.

I would guarantee you that LE has them and if they don't shame on them.

Probably some of the evidence that does not add up.

And since we are on the subject.

Supposedly Misty turned her phone off that night due to the argument.

I believe if the phone is off, then there would be no pings, chit!

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1491 on: September 03, 2009, 06:57:08 PM »

No but rumor has it Teresa might be on tomorrow night.
Good, I  hope she does and I hope NG will talk just as mean to her as she did Crystal, she could ask her why Ronald has such a long rap sheet, Why she was standing behind the one person who was known to see HaLeigh last and last but not least,. why did she not have the kids that night since that was what was in the court papers, that she or the GGM would keep the kids while Ronald worked..

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1492 on: September 03, 2009, 06:59:15 PM »

Thanks, I read that also.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1493 on: September 03, 2009, 07:00:04 PM »

Gma Sykes goes over to check on Misty at 7/730 and at 8:30 Ron and Misty are fighting...wonder if she called Ron and reported to him about Misty ?
Now, that could be, if she even went over there 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1494 on: September 03, 2009, 07:00:18 PM »

http://stephww.wordpress.com/2009/09/03/confirmed-misty-cummings-is-a-liar/#comment-119

Misty Cummings is a liar,  confirmed...

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1495 on: September 03, 2009, 07:00:30 PM »

hold down the fort Monkeys....going to dinner with hubby and friends and will be back later..will probably miss Nancy so keep me informed please! thanks!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1496 on: September 03, 2009, 07:00:50 PM »

Good, I  hope she does and I hope NG will talk just as mean to her as she did Crystal, she could ask her why Ronald has such a long rap sheet, Why she was standing behind the one person who was known to see HaLeigh last and last but not least,. why did she not have the kids that night since that was what was in the court papers, that she or the GGM would keep the kids while Ronald worked..

I wasn't laughing at your post, I was laughing at your avi 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1497 on: September 03, 2009, 07:02:29 PM »

I wasn't laughing at your post, I was laughing at your avi 
heehee, do you like it, I do....

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1498 on: September 03, 2009, 07:04:38 PM »

Thanks
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1499 on: September 03, 2009, 07:05:40 PM »

hi guys...
it's been a while since i've posted but here are my thoughts... totally trying to be devil's advocate here
does ron work mon-fri? just curious

theory 1
misty came back to rons somehow monday early in the day probably to watch jr while ron slept to prep for work .. they wouldn't have had adequate time to argue yet over misty's weekend and even if they did they obviously weren't done... ie "your a whore" "well your this" and "your that" ping pong then kiss and make up takes a while... haleigh gets out of school so they play it cool a little because while i don't think they hold back much in front of her they probably wouldn't have gone full force with the details in front of her especially since playing house is the glue to their relationship to begin with... she might tell a teacher school friend etc. and i'm sure they don't want any more dcf investigations especially for drugs so they might hush a little bit about the details in front of her.. then comes work time for ron he tells her we'll talk later

i totally believe that they argued at 8:30 why wouldn't they have?

my question i guess is the timeline and i have to admit although it pains me to almost sound like i might be defending ron here is it possible that 8:30 is his break which is why she called and he wasn't into talking so she got all "oh so US isn't important enough to talk about now while i'm sitting here taking care of your kids?" some one hangs up and she is all "yeah well if you don't want to talk to me now then you can't talk to me later" and shuts her phone off....
is it possible that her blanket etc was in the van because she conspired with the sis in law to sneak away move out like when ron got arrested for the fight last month?
ok back to my on my way to work theory
is it possible that in ron's silly southern dumb guy lingo what he said to tim was after the phone call i went to work simply meaning he returned to working because his break was done?
like "after we wuz done talkin i got to work"
and tim interpreted that to mean he arrived at work?
is it possible that misty trying to use haleigh as a pawn crawled her way back into the house by offering to babysit in the first place and thats how she got her foot back in the door... like i gotta get the rest of my stuff so i'll just stay and pack while you go to work... is it possible that she filled haleighs head that night with stories of haleigh not going to be able to see her any more and haleigh got sad/mad and ran away (if so what happened did someone just happen to find her otherwise where is she?)
so many possibilities but misty definitely knows what happened to her
i guess my point was even if ron did say he got to work at 9 it might not litterally mean he arrived at work at 9
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.