April 23, 2024, 01:35:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #19 8/30/09 - 9/6/09  (Read 278142 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1540 on: September 03, 2009, 08:22:48 PM »

All Misty said was "some black guy", so no name out there yet, just remnants of Susan Smith, but from that article Tim got the info about where the owner lives and I pray to God the get it and process it along with everything they seem to have skimmed over again, ie the phone records........they just now when thru Ron's call by call and they obviously need to do the same with Misty's calls.
don't forget that sykes has  a red truck too....you can see it in the picture of them getting ready for the baloon release...

Yes, but Sykes red truck is not the red truck that Misty was talking about.

No, that was her brother's truck they were looking for, but I feel like I can't trust one thing she says..............this was the first I ever heard of a red truck and I wonder if LE has ever heard this before or is it just something she pulled from the air thrying to squirm her way out of trouble. That's another problem, they all lie so much it's hard to take anything they say and believe it...

I'm pizzed right now about the Wal-Mart man who followed this woman and slapped her child, I'd kick his arse myself if I could find that b@stard!

Well Steph has just verified the info about the truck.  It exist, they located it, now the question is, has LE followed up on it.

I agree there is a red truck, my question is WHY is she just now throwing that out there instead of telling LE that there was a red truck (vague description -no make, model etc) seen around that night. I just think she has lied about so much it makes every thing she says questionable IMO....

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1541 on: September 03, 2009, 08:25:17 PM »

I agree, BG!

My favorite part is this:

"Tim Miller never gives up, he wanted that truck located and processed and he knew Misty would help him. Why didn’t Misty ever tell police about the truck location? Because Misty trusted Tim Miller. Miller’s daughter Laura was murdered in 1984, they never found out who did it, although Tim has a few ideas. Miller refused a 16 Million dollar settlement with the police dept that was investigating Laura’s case.  He just wanted what was left of his daughter’s bones so he could bury them. Tim Miller turned down money for the Misty tapes. He just wanted them released to put pressure on Misty and hopefully crack her. How dare Misty Cummings make up such a story about a man who attempt to do so much good for people. Misty Cummings is a liar, I know it, the police know it and she knows it."

Very well-stated.

Yes!  And so smart of Tim to take witnesses.
 He may end up being the one to break the case, he's certainly been chipping away lately.   

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1542 on: September 03, 2009, 08:25:55 PM »

All Misty said was "some black guy", so no name out there yet, just remnants of Susan Smith, but from that article Tim got the info about where the owner lives and I pray to God the get it and process it along with everything they seem to have skimmed over again, ie the phone records........they just now when thru Ron's call by call and they obviously need to do the same with Misty's calls.
don't forget that sykes has  a red truck too....you can see it in the picture of them getting ready for the baloon release...

No, that was her brother's truck they were looking for, but I feel like I can't trust one thing she says..............this was the first I ever heard of a red truck and I wonder if LE has ever heard this before or is it just something she pulled from the air thrying to squirm her way out of trouble. That's another problem, they all lie so much it's hard to take anything they say and believe it...

I'm pizzed right now about the Wal-Mart man who followed this woman and slapped her child, I'd kick his arse myself if I could find that b@stard!
kind of off topic but ironic when i sat in on a court approved parenting class for my job when i was considering working for child protection services ... it was on 9/11 and the first plane had hit but not the second one that i knew of (everyone still thought it was a possible accident) and there were all sorts of characters taking the class like a spanish lady who didn't understand why her kid was taken from her because all the mom's bf did was put it in her 4 year old daughters mouth not like he had sex with her and some other lady who had  16 and 17 yrs old kids and after 20 yrs of heroin decided to try to fight to get custody when by the time it would be reviewed kids would be adults... anyways all i remember the teacher of the class saying was that it is wrong to slap your child in the head while you are shopping in walmart... no one had done it but this teacher declared it as tho it was the golden rule... then we heard that the 2nd plane hit and i walked out thinking wtf is wrong with the whole world
just thought i'd share... that class and what a joke it was was on of the main reasons i decided i would never be satisfied or feel accomplished if i chose that career path... some people and some things are just too wrong and are unfixable there are some things that if you don't inherit as common sense then no class will fix you
??????????

WTF~This was for a job with CPS..........somehow that doesn't shock me when you look at the record of children placed in terrrible homes/situations

I'm so glad we now have a MAD monkey

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1543 on: September 03, 2009, 08:27:11 PM »

Well Steph has just verified the info about the truck.  It exist, they located it, now the question is, has LE followed up on it.

I agree there is a red truck, my question is WHY is she just now throwing that out there instead of telling LE that there was a red truck (vague description -no make, model etc) seen around that night. I just think she has lied about so much it makes every thing she says questionable IMO....

Why?  Because she is Inconsistent Misty!

Heart
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1544 on: September 03, 2009, 08:28:44 PM »

I'd like to pull his nose hairs out one by one with tweezers!   

I wonder why the baby's mom didn't pick up a can of green beans or two & conk him upside the head??

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1545 on: September 03, 2009, 08:29:51 PM »

Haleigh CummingsPsychic Rita Estelle claims on her Website that she “watches murders as they are committed.”  Her site also claims, “Rita watched [the] kidnapping” of Haleigh Cummings.

According to Rita, Misty Croslin, 17, was not at home the night of the kidnapping.  She also believes that a friend of a friend had been to the home several times.  This male friend was nice to Haleigh, 5, and her little brother, Ronald Jr., 4.  Rita also states the name of this friend begins with “J” or “B” and he is from 5 feet 6 to 5 feet 10 inches tall.

Croslin claims she was at home sleeping when the 5-year-d disappeared.  Croslin said that when she got up to use the bathroom, she discovered the kitchen light on, the back door propped open with a brick, and Haleigh gone.  Croslin was Haleigh's father's live-in girlfriend.

Rita’s site also claims the male friend who had been to the home drives a light green pickup truck, is not currently in Florida, has friends and relatives out of state, is not a sex offender, is headed west, and may be in Georgia. 

According to Rita, “VITAL INFORMATION IS NOW AVAILABLE:  Police could save lives and find murderers by quickly contacting Rita…”

Haleigh has blond hair and brown eyes and is 3 feet tall.  Please call the Putnam County Sheriff's Office at 386-329-0800 if you have any information regarding Haleigh Cummings.

penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1546 on: September 03, 2009, 08:31:00 PM »

A few minutes ago on HLN Mike Brooks reported that TN said that Ronald stands behind his wife and so does she.

With the revelation of TN's voice mail to TM, I wonder if LE has informed the Ron, TN, and GS to keep Misty (the enemy) as close as possible for fear of her and her family making a run for the border or to Belize even.
if ron did marry her in the first place to keep the enemy close i guarantee that was tn's master mind plan... remember the statement e made about taking the trash out afterwards? if he came up with the plan to keep her around and dump her once he got the info he wouldn't have made such a careless telling statement IMO
But how long does he plan on keeping the enemy close? Something tells me 7 months is rather long, but maybe he moves slowly 
i agree but if i thought that my girlfriend had any info on what happened to my daughter i would never let her out of my sight no matter what it took... i mean in reality if they do break up or did break up you must agree that they would not have been on speaking terms afterwards... it would not have been amicable and ron would have been out of the loop...
i'm just glad that he hasn't impregnated her yet that to me says a lot he obviously has no problem knocking up people regardless of character and we know misty desperately wanted to have his baby yet they are married and no baby so that tells me it is ron's decision not to breed with her so maybe he still plans on taking the trash out ... when? who knows
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1547 on: September 03, 2009, 08:32:36 PM »

Everyone wants to get in on the action.  I think some of us Monkeys can enlighten Psychic Rita Estelle.

Haleigh Cummings Missing – Misty Croslin Spins Web of Deceit

Misty Croslin, the last person to see little Haleigh Cummings alive, continues to spin her web of deceit.

Click here to view related Website: LifesPassages   Publish Date: 2009-09-03

Reading bignews: Haleigh Cummings Missing – Misty Croslin Spins Web of Deceit

Seattle, WA – Sept 3, 2009, Psychic Rita Estelle on her website www.LifesPassages.com, has stated from day one that Misty Cummings holds the key to the whereabouts of Haleigh Cummings.

In an interview with Rita Estelle, she stated, “Misty Cummings is enjoying the spotlight, and relishes in the fact that she can keep people, such as Law Enforcement and Texas Equusearch hopping from one search site to another.”

“Misty is an ace manipulator, reads people well and will change her story depending on who she may be talking with and that persons reaction.

“Misty has never told the truth,” said Psychic Rita Estelle.

According to Rita Estelle, the next time Misty needs a trip out of Satsuma, she will come up with again another bit of information.

On Psychic Rita Estelle’s website she lists additional details to the kidnapping of Haleigh Cummings and she says that some information has been omitted from the website due to the on going investigation.

According to Rita Estelle, the key is Misty, with a link to the Croslin family.

Investigators have said there has been no sign of Haleigh, now 6 years old, since she disappeared in February.

Anyone with information about Haleigh’s disappearance is asked to call CrimeStoppers at 888-277-TIPS

Psychic Rita Estelle has over 30 years experience and her specialty is missing children, along with romance, finances, career, job, relocating, court appearances, and crisis management.

http://www.bignews.biz/?id=812770&keys=misty-croslin-haleigh-cummings

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1548 on: September 03, 2009, 08:34:18 PM »

Haleigh CummingsPsychic Rita Estelle claims on her Website that she “watches murders as they are committed.”  Her site also claims, “Rita watched [the] kidnapping” of Haleigh Cummings.

According to Rita, Misty Croslin, 17, was not at home the night of the kidnapping.  She also believes that a friend of a friend had been to the home several times.  This male friend was nice to Haleigh, 5, and her little brother, Ronald Jr., 4.  Rita also states the name of this friend begins with “J” or “B” and he is from 5 feet 6 to 5 feet 10 inches tall.

Croslin claims she was at home sleeping when the 5-year-d disappeared.  Croslin said that when she got up to use the bathroom, she discovered the kitchen light on, the back door propped open with a brick, and Haleigh gone.  Croslin was Haleigh's father's live-in girlfriend.

Rita’s site also claims the male friend who had been to the home drives a light green pickup truck, is not currently in Florida, has friends and relatives out of state, is not a sex offender, is headed west, and may be in Georgia. 

According to Rita, “VITAL INFORMATION IS NOW AVAILABLE:  Police could save lives and find murderers by quickly contacting Rita…”

Haleigh has blond hair and brown eyes and is 3 feet tall.  Please call the Putnam County Sheriff's Office at 386-329-0800 if you have any information regarding Haleigh Cummings.

oops nrcg we posted the same article.

Heart
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1549 on: September 03, 2009, 08:35:25 PM »

Hello Monkeys!

i just caught up and thought i was ready...got my mouse in one hand, a beer in the other, the scanner going and NG on the tube

i think NG wussed out tonight...haven't heard a dam thing about Haleigh yet and she only has 25 minuets left (counting allllll the breaks)

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1550 on: September 03, 2009, 08:35:40 PM »

I wonder why the baby's mom didn't pick up a can of green beans or two & conk him upside the head??

Don't know, maybe she was in shock that he actually did it, I'd have kicked him in the cajones so hard he'd be a soprano for life if I was the mom (but the nose hair thing is an excellent idead after he falls to his knees  )

[
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1551 on: September 03, 2009, 08:39:24 PM »

kind of off topic but ironic when i sat in on a court approved parenting class for my job when i was considering working for child protection services ... it was on 9/11 and the first plane had hit but not the second one that i knew of (everyone still thought it was a possible accident) and there were all sorts of characters taking the class like a spanish lady who didn't understand why her kid was taken from her because all the mom's bf did was put it in her 4 year old daughters mouth not like he had sex with her and some other lady who had  16 and 17 yrs old kids and after 20 yrs of heroin decided to try to fight to get custody when by the time it would be reviewed kids would be adults... anyways all i remember the teacher of the class saying was that it is wrong to slap your child in the head while you are shopping in walmart... no one had done it but this teacher declared it as tho it was the golden rule... then we heard that the 2nd plane hit and i walked out thinking wtf is wrong with the whole world
just thought i'd share... that class and what a joke it was was on of the main reasons i decided i would never be satisfied or feel accomplished if i chose that career path... some people and some things are just too wrong and are unfixable there are some things that if you don't inherit as common sense then no class will fix you
??????????

WTF~This was for a job with CPS..........somehow that doesn't shock me when you look at the record of children placed in terrrible homes/situations

I'm so glad we now have a MAD monkey
yeah i sat in as a spectator and the teacher was an ex catholic nun... you know how everyone says you'll always remember where you were when 9/11 happened well that's my wonderful story and the sickest part was the people taking the class were in the home stretch of their requirements to actually getting custody or visits back granted there is a lot of red tape but they don't mandate the classes until you are almost at the point where you are granted them ... kind of like the last hoop to jump thru on a list of going thru the motions requirements... yet the spanish lady still didn't understand why oral sex with a 4 year old in the same bed as she was in was wrong... i bet she has custody now too is the sick part
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1552 on: September 03, 2009, 08:48:08 PM »

Don't know, maybe she was in shock that he actually did it, I'd have kicked him in the cajones so hard he'd be a soprano for life if I was the mom (but the nose hair thing is an excellent idead after he falls to his knees  )
when i was 12 i almost got arrested because me and my friends had been allowed to go to the movies without chaperones for the first time and when the movie got out i saw a lady pretty much beating a 3 or 4 year old in the head for taking his flip flops off in the parking lot and not getting in the car quick enough... i threatened to kick the chit out of her and totally flipped out to the point where she went back in the theater and waited for the cops to come... pretty sure if a stranger laid a finger on my kids i would end up being the one getting arrested when all was said and done and the guy was sent to the hospital LOL
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1553 on: September 03, 2009, 08:53:23 PM »

I just am having a hard time with keeping the enemy close, I guess because there is no way I would have lasted 7 months without getting the info out of her, but that is me. 
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1554 on: September 03, 2009, 08:55:17 PM »

when i was 12 i almost got arrested because me and my friends had been allowed to go to the movies without chaperones for the first time and when the movie got out i saw a lady pretty much beating a 3 or 4 year old in the head for taking his flip flops off in the parking lot and not getting in the car quick enough... i threatened to kick the chit out of her and totally flipped out to the point where she went back in the theater and waited for the cops to come... pretty sure if a stranger laid a finger on my kids i would end up being the one getting arrested when all was said and done and the guy was sent to the hospital LOL
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1555 on: September 03, 2009, 09:03:29 PM »

Only on Monday morning, Jerry Santos, a neighbor at the bus stop with his children tells me Ronald raced by in his purple car with tinted windows, coming inches away from hitting a pickup truck–and mowing him and kids down in the loading area. Inside the vehicle, Santos could make out Haleigh. “My daughter was still scared that afternoon about how close he came, she couldn’t stop talking about it,” says Santos.

Other parents tell me Haleigh did not ride the bus that morning, raising questions about whether Misty spent Sunday night elsewhere; it looked like Ronald had to scramble to get Haleigh to school on time, turning him into a speed demon, perhaps concerned another tardy would put him in hot water with Haleigh’s school and the Department of Family Services.

http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache:_9UxxEEX3tAJ:www.artharris.com/2009/04/03/exclusive-white-boy-greg-and-misty-cummings/+looking+for+white+boy+greg+red+truck&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a

So Santos saw HaLeigh in the car but no mention of seeing Misty in the car.

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1556 on: September 03, 2009, 09:06:52 PM »

A few minutes ago on HLN Mike Brooks reported that TN said that Ronald stands behind his wife and so does she.

With the revelation of TN's voice mail to TM, I wonder if LE has informed the Ron, TN, and GS to keep Misty (the enemy) as close as possible for fear of her and her family making a run for the border or to Belize even.

could be.....
I really am leaving for dinner with hubs in a few minutes so will you keep track of NG for me? thanks..
I got ready sooner than I thought so I am just chillin with a glass of wine...

NG did not touch on HaLeigh's case tonight cookie!

Heart
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1557 on: September 03, 2009, 09:06:59 PM »

I just am having a hard time with keeping the enemy close, I guess because there is no way I would have lasted 7 months without getting the info out of her, but that is me. 
yeah not sure if i would be able to actually do it myself either but misty has no sense of self worth she defines who she is by being with ron... if she tells the missing piece ron has no reason to keep her around anymore and she knows that... pretty sure since she has no self worth she would rather take a bullet to the head then to admit what she knows and lose him IMO
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1558 on: September 03, 2009, 09:08:35 PM »

Only on Monday morning, Jerry Santos, a neighbor at the bus stop with his children tells me Ronald raced by in his purple car with tinted windows, coming inches away from hitting a pickup truck–and mowing him and kids down in the loading area. Inside the vehicle, Santos could make out Haleigh. “My daughter was still scared that afternoon about how close he came, she couldn’t stop talking about it,” says Santos.

Other parents tell me Haleigh did not ride the bus that morning, raising questions about whether Misty spent Sunday night elsewhere; it looked like Ronald had to scramble to get Haleigh to school on time, turning him into a speed demon, perhaps concerned another tardy would put him in hot water with Haleigh’s school and the Department of Family Services.

http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache:_9UxxEEX3tAJ:www.artharris.com/2009/04/03/exclusive-white-boy-greg-and-misty-cummings/+looking+for+white+boy+greg+red+truck&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a

So Santos saw HaLeigh in the car but no mention of seeing Misty in the car.
So I guess Misty didn't walk Haleigh into the classroom 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1559 on: September 03, 2009, 09:09:51 PM »

yeah not sure if i would be able to actually do it myself either but misty has no sense of self worth she defines who she is by being with ron... if she tells the missing piece ron has no reason to keep her around anymore and she knows that... pretty sure since she has no self worth she would rather take a bullet to the head then to admit what she knows and lose him IMO
And that is what I'm afraid of, not necessarily a bullet to the head, but something to harm herself if she feels there is no way out.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.