April 18, 2024, 10:24:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #19 8/30/09 - 9/6/09  (Read 277985 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #160 on: August 31, 2009, 03:59:44 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-haleigh-cummings-update-083109,0,7673554.story
Report: Officials conduct search, interview in Haleigh Cummings case
 Sentinel staff report

1:58 p.m. EDT, August 31, 2009
Investigators with the Putnam County Sheriff's Office spent the weekend on another search and more interviews in the hunt for missing Haleigh Cummings, according to a television report on the station's Web site.

Officials told WJXT-TV in Jacksonville that both of this weekend's actions were triggered by results of a lie detector test given to Misty Cummings earlier this month.

According to the report, investigators interviewed Misty Cummings' brother, Tommy Croslin, about comments Cummings made while she was being questioned during the lie detector test given by a private investigator.
Rest of story here...
http://www.news4jax.com/news/20648199/detail.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #161 on: August 31, 2009, 04:04:14 PM »

Thanks Trimm 
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #162 on: August 31, 2009, 04:05:24 PM »

Hello!  I know I pop in and out because I also feel the discord in this thread and choose to not post for my own piece of mind...because I like all you monkeys.  Everyone here brings something to the table and I believe there are many like me who feel that way.  The history of Haleigh's thread tells the story and I think we are all here for her and with good intentions in our hearts IN REGARDS TO HALEIGH and that is all that matters.  The characters we all have our own opinion's on.  There's a few I could smack around,  In fact I could personally smack them all!  Yes I said it, I would smack every single character in this sad story.  They pretty much all failed Haleigh in my eyes in one way or another.  Except Jr of course.  Anyway I love reading my monkeys posts.

I'm sure I'll be the talk of the net town with my monkey gushing but the jokes on them, cuz I have to say there is not one Haleigh forum out there that is not fighting/bickering other the characters in this mess.  We could start a thread alone on all the fighting going on over Haleigh's case on the net!  Radionewz is even dubbing certain groups the Ronettes and the Crystalites it's so bad.  As long as we are still talking Haleigh is staying out there alittle so good for all of us.  I just hope she is found none of us deserves to be lost.  Anyway that's my peace on this subject. 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #163 on: August 31, 2009, 04:08:18 PM »

IM I'm sure your daughter's body is so drained, hopefully an antibiotic will help.  an angelic monkey It's scary what is all going around.   Where is the statement from Ron's attorney? 

Yes her body and her soul right now are drained, but one day at a time with tons of love and support keep her going........

Regarding the stmt from the atty., I find this on twitter:

WSKY Gainesville Studios CONFIRMS NO LIVE COVERAGE FOR NEWS CONF.
about 1 hour ago from web

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #164 on: August 31, 2009, 04:10:27 PM »

Thanks brandi ,that was the one . nothing new since that long ago message on there .
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #165 on: August 31, 2009, 04:11:07 PM »

Hello!  I know I pop in and out because I also feel the discord in this thread and choose to not post for my own piece of mind...because I like all you monkeys.  Everyone here brings something to the table and I believe there are many like me who feel that way.  The history of Haleigh's thread tells the story and I think we are all here for her and with good intentions in our hearts IN REGARDS TO HALEIGH and that is all that matters.  The characters we all have our own opinion's on.  There's a few I could smack around,  In fact I could personally smack them all!  Yes I said it, I would smack every single character in this sad story.  They pretty much all failed Haleigh in my eyes in one way or another.  Except Jr of course.  Anyway I love reading my monkeys posts.

I'm sure I'll be the talk of the net town with my monkey gushing but the jokes on them, cuz I have to say there is not one Haleigh forum out there that is not fighting/bickering other the characters in this mess.  We could start a thread alone on all the fighting going on over Haleigh's case on the net!  Radionewz is even dubbing certain groups the Ronettes and the Crystalites it's so bad.  As long as we are still talking Haleigh is staying out there alittle so good for all of us.  I just hope she is found none of us deserves to be lost.  Anyway that's my peace on this subject. 
Good to see you, InSessions is scary, I use to post there years ago, but I wouldn't hold up on the Haleigh thread  It gets nuts over there. WS I am a member but stopped posting there a year ago, at least there it is strict, and not as mean spirited as InSessions. I like it right where I am 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #166 on: August 31, 2009, 04:11:42 PM »

Good to see you again FCL I agree with the discourse on every Haleigh thread, I believe it's due to everyone's passion about finding her and having virtually no new information until last week.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #167 on: August 31, 2009, 04:12:20 PM »

IM I'm sure your daughter's body is so drained, hopefully an antibiotic will help.  an angelic monkey It's scary what is all going around.   Where is the statement from Ron's attorney? 

Yes her body and her soul right now are drained, but one day at a time with tons of love and support keep her going........

Regarding the stmt from the atty., I find this on twitter:

WSKY Gainesville Studios CONFIRMS NO LIVE COVERAGE FOR NEWS CONF.
Thanks  Maybe it was cancelled.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #168 on: August 31, 2009, 04:12:54 PM »

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #169 on: August 31, 2009, 04:14:27 PM »

Thanks brandi ,that was the one . nothing new since that long ago message on there .

You're welcome, alagary.

I heard somewhere some time ago that they were not going to be updating that site. I may be wrong, but I think that is what I read.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #170 on: August 31, 2009, 04:18:20 PM »

I was there.  That is NOT Ron but IS a very nice young man. He also does NOT seem like the type to use drugs.  That young man busted he butt all day in horrible heat and deserves to be thanked not ridiculed.

Thank you dsntslp for the info.

Heart
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #171 on: August 31, 2009, 04:21:14 PM »

N2WISHN thank-you for your input  an angelic monkey  I was going to add something yesterday as well, but not from having experience with anykind of molestation or abuse. I have seen many therapists through the years, and they all have different views of dealing with issues, so I guess I'm trying to say, none of them are probably incorrect, just have different views and thoughts about therapy, and what one remembers or doesn't.

Here's the website. They have a link to find meetings in your area. Seems like there aren't as many locations active as there used to be when I attended many years ago. I still have my 12 step book and can work the program without meetings. Looks like they have a free download of the 12 step book available. I'll never forget the 1st step....Admitted we were powerless over our emotions and our lives had become unmanageable.

http://www.emotionsanonymous.org/

My therapist admitted he was only offerring me tools that might help. He even recommended various self help books. It's been a life long process that I still have to work on. Emotions Anonymous and their 12 step program helped me alot.

I'll have to check in to Emotions Anonymous.........my son was 3 when it happened, but I don't remember anything earlier than 5ish myself, what the rape crisis center told me was that normally children don't remember much before that age unless it was something very traumatic as a molestation etc., that's why I'm so worried about Jr., but thank God Crystal was able to go to court and get him inot therapy.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #172 on: August 31, 2009, 04:22:59 PM »

N2WISHN thank-you for your input  an angelic monkey  I was going to add something yesterday as well, but not from having experience with anykind of molestation or abuse. I have seen many therapists through the years, and they all have different views of dealing with issues, so I guess I'm trying to say, none of them are probably incorrect, just have different views and thoughts about therapy, and what one remembers or doesn't.

Here's the website. They have a link to find meetings in your area. Seems like there aren't as many locations active as there used to be when I attended many years ago. I still have my 12 step book and can work the program without meetings. Looks like they have a free download of the 12 step book available. I'll never forget the 1st step....Admitted we were powerless over our emotions and our lives had become unmanageable.

My therapist admitted he was only offerring me tools that might help. He even recommended various self help books. It's been a life long process that I still have to work on. Emotions Anonymous and their 12 step program helped me alot.

I'll have to check in to Emotions Anonymous.........my son was 3 when it happened, but I don't remember anything earlier than 5ish myself, what the rape crisis center told me was that normally children don't remember much before that age unless it was something very traumatic as a molestation etc., that's why I'm so worried about Jr., but thank God Crystal was able to go to court and get him inot therapy.

Can't post right for some reason, lol
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #173 on: August 31, 2009, 04:25:57 PM »

Thanks for the link..........I wouldn't have my son go because we don't discuss it unless he brings it up, but as a mother of a victim and also for what recently happened in my life I could use it myself because there are way too many days I feel overwhelmed with my emotions and I do sometimes feel like life is so crazy that it in very hard to manage an angelic monkey

[
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #174 on: August 31, 2009, 04:31:35 PM »

Amen, amen!  Let the truth be told! Shout it out, scream it out from the mountain tops!

Heart
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #175 on: August 31, 2009, 04:38:47 PM »

My daughter just got back from the dr and this was the exact stmt they told her because I didn't believe her and called the dr "you may very well have a virus, the flu or even the swine flu, but due to the shortage in Tamiflu we aren't giving it to anyone but the elderly or children under five"

WTF?????????????????????????????????????????

I'm locking her in another part of the house and wearing a mask and gloves when I go upstairs.

[
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #176 on: August 31, 2009, 04:39:53 PM »

Are we going to see fireworks?

http://twitter.com/RadioNewz

Right now, WSKY is waiting for a statement from Ronald Cummings' attorneys at 3pm in St. Augustine.
40 minutes ago from web   
  Donald Squires Pestering Sis Teresa To Introduce Him To One Of Them Ronette Chicas....
44 minutes ago from web   
  Teresa Neves Calling Out Big Guns From Squires Side Of The Clan If One Out of State Croslin Sets Foot In Putnam County!!!! O-M-G!!!!!
  Croslin Relatives Pack East Coast Airports Waiting For Flights To Florida!!! OMG!!!

anyone know what this is all about?  i'm at work so whisper 

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #177 on: August 31, 2009, 04:41:00 PM »

My daughter just got back from the dr and this was the exact stmt they told her because I didn't believe her and called the dr "you may very well have a virus, the flu or even the swine flu, but due to the shortage in Tamiflu we aren't giving it to anyone but the elderly or children under five"

WTF?????????????????????????????????????????

I'm locking her in another part of the house and wearing a mask and gloves when I go upstairs.
  Oh that's is just awful, what did they give her, anything, just go home and suffer?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #178 on: August 31, 2009, 04:42:16 PM »

Are we going to see fireworks?

http://twitter.com/RadioNewz

Right now, WSKY is waiting for a statement from Ronald Cummings' attorneys at 3pm in St. Augustine.
40 minutes ago from web   
  Donald Squires Pestering Sis Teresa To Introduce Him To One Of Them Ronette Chicas....
44 minutes ago from web   
  Teresa Neves Calling Out Big Guns From Squires Side Of The Clan If One Out of State Croslin Sets Foot In Putnam County!!!! O-M-G!!!!!
  Croslin Relatives Pack East Coast Airports Waiting For Flights To Florida!!! OMG!!!

anyone know what this is all about?  i'm at work so whisper 
I've been reading that also, I don't know if it is a joke or what, but I'm leaning towards joke/sarcasm 
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #179 on: August 31, 2009, 04:47:14 PM »

Now my thoughts on the current theories here.

If Ron and Misty did it in the house the lack of evidence bothers me.  No cadaver/scent dog smelled anything in the house and no evidence period.  I can't believe that dumb and dumber pulled this off sorry I just can't.  Let me add I can't believe they pulled it off in that house.  JMO  And if they did not do it in the house than what many speculate happened is a whole lot harder to swallow for me.  Meaning she had to have been taken out of that house in live status and further done in.  I just don't see it.  Many speculate Misty is abused/beaten/downtrodden/in fear of Ron.  I do not and have not since day one.  I see a spoiled, manipulative little brat who will do/say anything to get what she wants. I've said that from day one and still believe it.  She learned how to work people very young to get what she wanted and is still doing it IMO.  I would not put it past either Ron or Misty hurting Haleigh in a fit of rage but not in that house.  And if it comes out that  it was in that house I will eat crow!

I still think we have another party involved here that we have not seen or have seen and is just waiting and watching.  Nutty I know, but here goes.  Insert the name that fits but I think Misty had visitors or went out period and someone took the opportunity to grab a live Haleigh.  I think they/he grabbed a live Haleigh for bad reasons and she just has not been recovered yet. 

Now why would Misty not say or expose this person to Ron or the police?  I think because this person is in the family or someone she was told not to bring around and he was providing drugs and she was providing other stuff for the drugs, knew the routine/ Misty and Ron's/ and I believe that if Ron knew what she was doing with this person he would kill her.  Why no evidence - simple it is someone expected to be there in the home and around Haleigh but maybe only when Ron or TN or GGMS are around also.  It bothers me the way she says why would they take her, what would they want her ... when speaking about Haleigh and like many of you here have said ... Who are "they"?

Neither are very smart Ron or Misty.  Anyway I'm still on page one of day one and my theory I guess.  I just can't fathom no physical evidence.  And as to the lie detectors/voice anaylsis and hypnosis -- still not admissable in most courts right? These are tools to help us get there but with no physical evidence...nothing. What is LE gonna do?  Lock her up LE and I think we will all learn just what Misty was up to that night !!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.