April 26, 2024, 12:51:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #19 8/30/09 - 9/6/09  (Read 278270 times)
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #1620 on: September 04, 2009, 09:27:18 AM »

http://public.pcso.us/jail/booking.aspx

*trying to get the link to post correctly.

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1621 on: September 04, 2009, 09:36:03 AM »

I'm a member what post in the rumor thread, give me the name of the poster and I'll go look 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1622 on: September 04, 2009, 09:41:42 AM »

http://www.news4jax.com/news/20709663/detail.html

New Developments In Search For Haleigh
Equusearch Says Ronald Cummings Said He Could Get Daughter Back

POSTED: Thursday, September 3, 2009
UPDATED: 3:44 pm EDT September 3, 2009

PUTNAM COUNTY, Fla. -- In the search for Haleigh Cummings, Tim Miller of Equusearch has said Ronald Cummings told him if he had $35,000, he could get his daughter back.

So Miller said he got a friend of his in Texas to cut him a check for that exact amount.

Haleigh vanished Feb. 9 from her Satsuma home.

Ronald Cummings' lawyer said that revelation is news to him and no one has given him any check. That's because it is for the SAFE RETURN of Haleigh

Meanwhile, Wednesday night on CNN's Headline News, Crystal Sheffield, Haleigh's mom, said she has always believed Misty Croslin Cummings knows what happened the night her daughter disappeared, and that her failed polygraph and voice analysis tests prove it.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1623 on: September 04, 2009, 09:44:21 AM »

Went to look, something about a pizza delivery guy, a bullet when threw his hat, someone didn't get the pizza fast enough maybe 
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1624 on: September 04, 2009, 09:45:13 AM »

I'm a member what post in the rumor thread, give me the name of the poster and I'll go look 

Morning Monkeys!

NoRose the post I was talking about is on page 15 of the Rumor thread post #354.

I guess we have no news about the police called to Granny Sykes last night, hope we hear something today.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1625 on: September 04, 2009, 09:52:19 AM »

Concerned Papa 
Registered User   Join Date: May 2009

I have waited several hours to make this post since becoming aware of the statement of work time for RC in an article at: http://www.thesky973.com/pages/5144515.php .

In short, I’m not buying it.

(1) The same twitter site that released today’s information had also said that LE was upset with them for releasing the conversation with TM. The following 2 tweets are from their twitter site in the past 24 hours:

Quote:
PDM and LE will only say he was at work---been on that one for months about 16 hours ago from web

Just got my lecture from LE......it wasn't bad this time! about 17 hours ago from web

http://twitter.com/THESKY973DOTCOM 

Talk about going from the outhouse to the big house in a hurry! This sounds too much like a deal of some sort to me between LE and the site.

(2) Another reason I’m having trouble buying today’s article is this statement by Rev. Terry Wright, Senior Pastor at Dunn’s Creek Baptist Church:

Quote:
”I spent an hour and a half with him last night. He told me last night -- we were out in the middle of the cold in North Florida. Believe it or not, it does get cold in North Florida. We were out in the middle of North Florida, and he told me this. He said, "Pastor," he said, "I kissed my daughter, went to work, trying to make an honest living, trying to make an honest wage. I came home eight hours later, and she was gone."

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP...5/ijvm.01.html 

A well respected Minister, who also happens to be the Pastor for Sheriff Jeff Hardy, and CNN somehow carries more weight with me when saying EIGHT hours than a radio reporter from Sky973 saying TEN hours.

(3) I seem to get a surprising amount of information sent to me. Some from sources I know, some not. Some credible, some not. I received an e-mail on July 23rd containing the following information:

-There are employees that have said Ron was at work that night.

- He was late, and he was drunk...he was seen around 5:30-6:00 that evening not at work and drinking. He was possibly sent home early due to drinking.

-There are ATM records showing he used the machine before his 3 AM shift ended, proving he left early..

A few days later I received specific contact information for a man who lives in Palatka alleging to have verification of RC’s whereabouts on the night Haleigh disappeared.

He is the Belcher Tree Service customer who got an unexpected visit from his drunken, gun wielding tree service guy at 6:00 pm on 2/09/09, looking for fast cash.

After sitting on it for a month, I asked a devoted local poster to contact this guy and get his story to see if it checked out. I received this e-mail from her a couple of days later (Verification of my permission to post this e-mail has been furnished to our mod, TG):

Quote:
-----Original Message-----
To: Papa XXXXXXXXXX@aol.com>
Sent: Wed, Aug 26, 2009 7:24 pm
Subject: Xxx Xxxx

Papa!

Success! He was leery at first and I just told him we were discussing this case here in satsuma with friends and his name came up and so I was cuirous to know his side of the story and so he finally opened up and talked to me!

Okay, so here it is.

Mr. Xxxx said that he doesn't know RC personally that he only met him the night that HaLeigh went missing Mon. 9th because RC was there to talk to Mr. Xxxx's friend, looking for some money. Said that RC took down a tree for this friend of Mr. Xxxxx that past weekend. He said that RC was indeed drunk and was carrying a 9mm and that he was spouting off how he needed some more money and he was going to rob some crack head dealer. Mr. Xxxx said that his friend said to RC that he wasn't going with him, you're crazy. And things left at that. I asked the time if it was around 5:30-6:30ish and he said no it was much later than that, but that he couldn't remember exact times now since it was almost 7 months ago, BUT that it was much later than 5:30-6:30 to his recollection! He also said that LE took his statement so they have it and no they didn't tape him. Mr Xxxx is pleasant older sounding guy.

So...interesting, eh? WOW... Mr. Xxxx hadn't heard the latest breaking stuff that went on today about polygraphs and Misty...so I quickly filled him in and he said, yeah that youngin' knows more than she's been saying! I thanked him again for sharing with me and satisfying my curiosity. 

I have sent this information to Agent Jason Jolicoeur with the FDLE with pertinent names, numbers, and e-mails in place.

There's no way I can believe this new timeline. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1626 on: September 04, 2009, 10:07:19 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/rmblWGIEzjI&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x402061&amp;color2=0x9461ca&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/rmblWGIEzjI&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x402061&amp;color2=0x9461ca&amp;border=1</a>
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1627 on: September 04, 2009, 10:09:33 AM »

Name: Ada Louise Griffis
Alias: Ada Louise Sheffield
Sex: Female
Last seen in: Clay County
Last known city/county of residence: Putnam County
Wanted for: Sale and Delivery of Crack Cocaine
Hair color: Brown
Height: 5' 04
Eye color: Brown
Race: White
Crime details: According to the Clay County Sheriffs Office, Griffis is wanted for the Sale and Delivery of Crack Cocaine.
http://cgi.jacksonville.com/cgi-bin/fugitives/profile.cgi?item=1725

Heart
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #1628 on: September 04, 2009, 10:13:46 AM »

Thanks Heart for the additional link with the reason for the arrest. Thought she looked like a crack head..... Monkey Devil!

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1629 on: September 04, 2009, 10:13:59 AM »

Name: Ada Louise Griffis
Alias: Ada Louise Sheffield
Sex: Female
Last seen in: Clay County
Last known city/county of residence: Putnam County
Wanted for: Sale and Delivery of Crack Cocaine
Hair color: Brown
Height: 5' 04
Eye color: Brown
Race: White
Crime details: According to the Clay County Sheriffs Office, Griffis is wanted for the Sale and Delivery of Crack Cocaine.
http://cgi.jacksonville.com/cgi-bin/fugitives/profile.cgi?item=1725

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1630 on: September 04, 2009, 10:16:49 AM »

hey y'all..been lurking a little before i go to work...but i gotta ask
which side of the family does this woman belong to??? we got the griffs, sheffields, cummings, sikes, croslands etc...
who does this lady belong to

i'm so confuzzled

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1631 on: September 04, 2009, 10:18:46 AM »

Concerned Papa 
Registered User   Join Date: May 2009

I have waited several hours to make this post since becoming aware of the statement of work time for RC in an article at: http://www.thesky973.com/pages/5144515.php .

In short, I’m not buying it.

(1) The same twitter site that released today’s information had also said that LE was upset with them for releasing the conversation with TM. The following 2 tweets are from their twitter site in the past 24 hours:

Quote:
PDM and LE will only say he was at work---been on that one for months about 16 hours ago from web

Just got my lecture from LE......it wasn't bad this time! about 17 hours ago from web

http://twitter.com/THESKY973DOTCOM 

Talk about going from the outhouse to the big house in a hurry! This sounds too much like a deal of some sort to me between LE and the site.

(2) Another reason I’m having trouble buying today’s article is this statement by Rev. Terry Wright, Senior Pastor at Dunn’s Creek Baptist Church:

Quote:
”I spent an hour and a half with him last night. He told me last night -- we were out in the middle of the cold in North Florida. Believe it or not, it does get cold in North Florida. We were out in the middle of North Florida, and he told me this. He said, "Pastor," he said, "I kissed my daughter, went to work, trying to make an honest living, trying to make an honest wage. I came home eight hours later, and she was gone."

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP...5/ijvm.01.html 

A well respected Minister, who also happens to be the Pastor for Sheriff Jeff Hardy, and CNN somehow carries more weight with me when saying EIGHT hours than a radio reporter from Sky973 saying TEN hours.

(3) I seem to get a surprising amount of information sent to me. Some from sources I know, some not. Some credible, some not. I received an e-mail on July 23rd containing the following information:

-There are employees that have said Ron was at work that night.

- He was late, and he was drunk...he was seen around 5:30-6:00 that evening not at work and drinking. He was possibly sent home early due to drinking.

-There are ATM records showing he used the machine before his 3 AM shift ended, proving he left early..

A few days later I received specific contact information for a man who lives in Palatka alleging to have verification of RC’s whereabouts on the night Haleigh disappeared.

He is the Belcher Tree Service customer who got an unexpected visit from his drunken, gun wielding tree service guy at 6:00 pm on 2/09/09, looking for fast cash.

After sitting on it for a month, I asked a devoted local poster to contact this guy and get his story to see if it checked out. I received this e-mail from her a couple of days later (Verification of my permission to post this e-mail has been furnished to our mod, TG):

Quote:
-----Original Message-----
To: Papa XXXXXXXXXX@aol.com>
Sent: Wed, Aug 26, 2009 7:24 pm
Subject: Xxx Xxxx

Papa!

Success! He was leery at first and I just told him we were discussing this case here in satsuma with friends and his name came up and so I was cuirous to know his side of the story and so he finally opened up and talked to me!

Okay, so here it is.

Mr. Xxxx said that he doesn't know RC personally that he only met him the night that HaLeigh went missing Mon. 9th because RC was there to talk to Mr. Xxxx's friend, looking for some money. Said that RC took down a tree for this friend of Mr. Xxxxx that past weekend. He said that RC was indeed drunk and was carrying a 9mm and that he was spouting off how he needed some more money and he was going to rob some crack head dealer. Mr. Xxxx said that his friend said to RC that he wasn't going with him, you're crazy. And things left at that. I asked the time if it was around 5:30-6:30ish and he said no it was much later than that, but that he couldn't remember exact times now since it was almost 7 months ago, BUT that it was much later than 5:30-6:30 to his recollection! He also said that LE took his statement so they have it and no they didn't tape him. Mr Xxxx is pleasant older sounding guy.

So...interesting, eh? WOW... Mr. Xxxx hadn't heard the latest breaking stuff that went on today about polygraphs and Misty...so I quickly filled him in and he said, yeah that youngin' knows more than she's been saying! I thanked him again for sharing with me and satisfying my curiosity. 

I have sent this information to Agent Jason Jolicoeur with the FDLE with pertinent names, numbers, and e-mails in place.

There's no way I can believe this new timeline. 

I would imagine LE/FDLE would be upset!

Heart
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1632 on: September 04, 2009, 10:19:23 AM »

which side of the family does this woman belong to??? we got the griffs, sheffields, cummings, sikes, croslands etc...

i'm so confuzzled

The mom's side.  I'm affraid neither side is above reproach.  NG was right IMO that poor Haleigh didn't have a chance.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1633 on: September 04, 2009, 10:21:56 AM »

i'm so confuzzled
mamacrazy30, a little more research has to be done to see if she is related.  But in the meantime she has the same last name as Crystal Sheffield's fiance and stepfather.

Heart
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1634 on: September 04, 2009, 10:22:17 AM »

i'm so confuzzled

The mom's side.  I'm affraid neither side is above reproach.  NG was right IMO that poor Haleigh didn't have a chance.

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1635 on: September 04, 2009, 10:22:42 AM »

i'm so confuzzled

oops..thanks klaas!

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1636 on: September 04, 2009, 10:23:33 AM »

i'm so confuzzled

As well as mine (opinion).

Heart
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #1637 on: September 04, 2009, 10:23:40 AM »

i'm so confuzzled
I am not sure either. I came across this today when I was looking for anything else from last nights scanner where police were called out to Grandma Sykes house at about 1:30 am. I thought it might have had something to do with last nights scanner activity.
I am confused too....so many names and relatives that are intertwined.

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1638 on: September 04, 2009, 10:26:07 AM »

i'm so confuzzled
mamacrazy30, a little more research has to be done to see if she is related.  But in the meantime she has the same last name as Crystal Sheffield's fiance and stepfather.

thanks heart..at this point i wouldn't be shocked if half the town had the same last names

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1639 on: September 04, 2009, 10:26:32 AM »

i'm so confuzzled
I am not sure either. I came across this today when I was looking for anything else from last nights scanner where police were called out to Grandma Sykes house at about 1:30 am. I thought it might have had something to do with last nights scanner activity.
I am confused too....so many names and relatives that are intertwined.

IMO it has nothing to do with the scanner activity because the time of booking (but I could be wrong).
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.