April 16, 2024, 02:10:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #19 8/30/09 - 9/6/09  (Read 277804 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1660 on: September 04, 2009, 02:57:03 PM »

So if Ron was at work at that time, was he actually working, was he drunk like some have said, what was his demeanor like after the fight with Misty? Was he like he usually was when at work that night, or something different about him?
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #1661 on: September 04, 2009, 02:59:59 PM »

Rons purchase at the convenience store was beer,cigarettes and peanuts. His work hours from 4-3 have been verified per TM.

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/5153285.php
Thanks

You are welcome. I heard some were asking what he purchased. This gave that info plus the actual time of his stop at the store. Hope it helped..Take care.

WOW the necessities of life, beer, cigarettes and peanuts.  He knew they didn't have any detergent to wash the kids clothes. But, hey, grandma would make sure the kids had clean clothes, not my problem.  I wonder if they even had milk in the house.

2 4 1
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1662 on: September 04, 2009, 03:50:42 PM »

Rons purchase at the convenience store was beer,cigarettes and peanuts. His work hours from 4-3 have been verified per TM.

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/5153285.php
Thanks

You are welcome. I heard some were asking what he purchased. This gave that info plus the actual time of his stop at the store. Hope it helped..Take care.

WOW the necessities of life, beer, cigarettes and peanuts.  He knew they didn't have any detergent to wash the kids clothes. But, hey, grandma would make sure the kids had clean clothes, not my problem.  I wonder if they even had milk in the house.
Probably not, Misty more then likely used it all making mac and cheese 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1663 on: September 04, 2009, 03:57:08 PM »

Concerned Papa 
Registered User   Join Date: May 2009

I have waited several hours to make this post since becoming aware of the statement of work time for RC in an article at: http://www.thesky973.com/pages/5144515.php .

In short, I’m not buying it.

(1) The same twitter site that released today’s information had also said that LE was upset with them for releasing the conversation with TM. The following 2 tweets are from their twitter site in the past 24 hours:

Quote:
PDM and LE will only say he was at work---been on that one for months about 16 hours ago from web

Just got my lecture from LE......it wasn't bad this time! about 17 hours ago from web

http://twitter.com/THESKY973DOTCOM 

Talk about going from the outhouse to the big house in a hurry! This sounds too much like a deal of some sort to me between LE and the site.

(2) Another reason I’m having trouble buying today’s article is this statement by Rev. Terry Wright, Senior Pastor at Dunn’s Creek Baptist Church:

Quote:
”I spent an hour and a half with him last night. He told me last night -- we were out in the middle of the cold in North Florida. Believe it or not, it does get cold in North Florida. We were out in the middle of North Florida, and he told me this. He said, "Pastor," he said, "I kissed my daughter, went to work, trying to make an honest living, trying to make an honest wage. I came home eight hours later, and she was gone."

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP...5/ijvm.01.html 

A well respected Minister, who also happens to be the Pastor for Sheriff Jeff Hardy, and CNN somehow carries more weight with me when saying EIGHT hours than a radio reporter from Sky973 saying TEN hours.

(3) I seem to get a surprising amount of information sent to me. Some from sources I know, some not. Some credible, some not. I received an e-mail on July 23rd containing the following information:

-There are employees that have said Ron was at work that night.

- He was late, and he was drunk...he was seen around 5:30-6:00 that evening not at work and drinking. He was possibly sent home early due to drinking.

-There are ATM records showing he used the machine before his 3 AM shift ended, proving he left early..

A few days later I received specific contact information for a man who lives in Palatka alleging to have verification of RC’s whereabouts on the night Haleigh disappeared.

He is the Belcher Tree Service customer who got an unexpected visit from his drunken, gun wielding tree service guy at 6:00 pm on 2/09/09, looking for fast cash.

After sitting on it for a month, I asked a devoted local poster to contact this guy and get his story to see if it checked out. I received this e-mail from her a couple of days later (Verification of my permission to post this e-mail has been furnished to our mod, TG):

Quote:
-----Original Message-----
To: Papa XXXXXXXXXX@aol.com>
Sent: Wed, Aug 26, 2009 7:24 pm
Subject: Xxx Xxxx

Papa!

Success! He was leery at first and I just told him we were discussing this case here in satsuma with friends and his name came up and so I was cuirous to know his side of the story and so he finally opened up and talked to me!

Okay, so here it is.

Mr. Xxxx said that he doesn't know RC personally that he only met him the night that HaLeigh went missing Mon. 9th because RC was there to talk to Mr. Xxxx's friend, looking for some money. Said that RC took down a tree for this friend of Mr. Xxxxx that past weekend. He said that RC was indeed drunk and was carrying a 9mm and that he was spouting off how he needed some more money and he was going to rob some crack head dealer. Mr. Xxxx said that his friend said to RC that he wasn't going with him, you're crazy. And things left at that. I asked the time if it was around 5:30-6:30ish and he said no it was much later than that, but that he couldn't remember exact times now since it was almost 7 months ago, BUT that it was much later than 5:30-6:30 to his recollection! He also said that LE took his statement so they have it and no they didn't tape him. Mr Xxxx is pleasant older sounding guy.

So...interesting, eh? WOW... Mr. Xxxx hadn't heard the latest breaking stuff that went on today about polygraphs and Misty...so I quickly filled him in and he said, yeah that youngin' knows more than she's been saying! I thanked him again for sharing with me and satisfying my curiosity. 

I have sent this information to Agent Jason Jolicoeur with the FDLE with pertinent names, numbers, and e-mails in place.

There's no way I can believe this new timeline. 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
the following snipped from Searching's post...

I asked Miller if Ron worked from about 4pm to 3am and he responded that Ron's time card is verified and that he had punched in and out as usual.

Miller also stated that Ron's timeline is also supported by the fact that he was seen on a convenience store surveillance video just after 3am buying beer, cigarettes and peanuts.

So, one article says he worked until 3AM and the other said he used his ATM car prior to 3AM.

Same with the shift start up...one article states shift started @ 4PM...and the other states that Ron was seen ...well after the 4PM shift start up.

Yet it is confirmed that Ron WORKED his 4PM -3AM SHIFT.

That was exactly what I was thinking.........it sounds like his time card has been verified..............just unusual wording IMO (like everything else in this case), I'd have liked to see that he was on the PDM property the entire shift and maybe he was, it's just that wording immediately jumped out as odd.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1664 on: September 04, 2009, 04:03:37 PM »

Likely already posted:

http://www.facebook.com/NancyGraceHLN

Nancy Grace Tonight: Haleigh's grandma breaks her silence! Teresa Neves joins Nancy to talk about what she thinks of stepmom Misty Croslin’s polygraph test results & the alleged fight between Croslin & Haleigh's dad the night the little girl vanished without a trace.2 hours ago
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1665 on: September 04, 2009, 04:03:51 PM »

I just can’t seem to completely rule out RC being involved, but I can’t find a reason to believe he would harm his child and then try to cover it up. Still I can’t explain his reasons for defending MC and especially his reason for marrying her (I don’t go along with the keeping your enemies close explanation, too many months have passed). If something accidental happened I tend to think he would have called 911 like most would do. Nobody goes to these lengths to cover an accident do they? So if I rule him out in spite of my doubts then my main focus is on MC. Whether or not RC is involved I believe MC knows everything. I hope pressure comes at her nonstop from every direction until she cracks and tells what happened to Haleigh.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1666 on: September 04, 2009, 04:04:30 PM »

Wonder if it was easy or not to leave the property, if anyone would notice?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1667 on: September 04, 2009, 04:07:45 PM »

Out of curiosity - how does a homeless crack addicted fugitive come up with bond?

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1668 on: September 04, 2009, 04:12:56 PM »

Likely already posted:

http://www.facebook.com/NancyGraceHLN

Nancy Grace Tonight: Haleigh's grandma breaks her silence! Teresa Neves joins Nancy to talk about what she thinks of stepmom Misty Croslin’s polygraph test results & the alleged fight between Croslin & Haleigh's dad the night the little girl vanished without a trace.2 hours ago
Thanks, should be interesting.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1669 on: September 04, 2009, 04:13:53 PM »

Out of curiosity - how does a homeless crack addicted fugitive come up with bond?

I would have no idea 
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1670 on: September 04, 2009, 04:23:05 PM »

Oh my,  LMAO, what is really going on down there!

Heart
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1671 on: September 04, 2009, 04:29:46 PM »

I would think that if Ron was drunk on his job as has been rumored, someone would have sent him home...they don't put up with that in most places where there is heavy machinery..imo....with OSHA and all that....

in thinking about all the rumors, idle gossip etc...that has come out in this case, it still boggles my mind that anyone would want to say stuff that they are making up when a little girl is missing....what possible reason would they get out of doing that except wanting attention for themselves? dunno....

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1672 on: September 04, 2009, 04:32:03 PM »

I would think that if Ron was drunk on his job as has been rumored, someone would have sent him home...they don't put up with that in most places where there is heavy machinery..imo....with OSHA and all that....

in thinking about all the rumors, idle gossip etc...that has come out in this case, it still boggles my mind that anyone would want to say stuff that they are making up when a little girl is missing....what possible reason would they get out of doing that except wanting attention for themselves? dunno....

Could also be that a friend punched Ron's time card either at the beginning of work or the end of work, certainly wouldn't be the first time people have done that for each other.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1673 on: September 04, 2009, 04:33:53 PM »

Could also be that a friend punched Ron's time card either at the beginning of work or the end of work, certainly wouldn't be the first time people have done that for each other.

I'd agree except TJ per TM say the Ron's cell phone pings are all located right at PDM that night also.  Which they have lots of because of this fight.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1674 on: September 04, 2009, 04:36:49 PM »

well, if it was a low bond I could maybe see her getting bond, but THAT bond, no freaking clue

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1675 on: September 04, 2009, 04:37:22 PM »

http://www.bloggernews.net/122108

Ronald’s work hours that night were 4pm to 3am. Law officers and officials at PDM both state that Ronald was present and accounted for that night. Telephone records and cell phone pings lend strong support to those statements by law enforcement and PDM.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1676 on: September 04, 2009, 04:41:59 PM »

Just to bad Misty turned her darn phone off!  Than we would atleast know if she went out that night.

And sorry I meant to say Per TJ Hart from LE and PDM --Not TM

I've been surfing other boards and it is unreal to me that people think LE are not and have not been all over Ron's where abouts that night.  I mean come on He's the gimme to Haleigh's being Missing.  First one I'd be all over.  JMO
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1677 on: September 04, 2009, 04:42:08 PM »

why can't we just accept as truth that Ron really was at work for his entire shift the night that Haleigh disappeared as has been reported? Misty is the one that has been lying all along and can not give anyone a clear time line...imo

Another thing that has not been discussed too much on this thread is that Chad Griffis supposedly was no where to be found the night that Haleigh went missing...that Crystal did not leave early from Baker County after receiving the call  cause she could not find Chad....She got the call around 3:45 a.m. and Chad was not home then or so it was reported/rumored...where was he? what are their alibis? We have Ron's time card, the phone pings and the video of him being in the convenience store...still doubts, but shouldn't we look at everyone? not that I think that Chad had anything to do with this, but you never know! everyone involved is still suspect...

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1678 on: September 04, 2009, 04:42:48 PM »

No it wouldn't........I think Ger over in Hobbit's forum took pic's of PDM at 3am, and I'll go see if she mentions anything about a guard etc.

[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1679 on: September 04, 2009, 04:43:23 PM »

I'd agree except TJ per TM say the Ron's cell phone pings are all located right at PDM that night also.  Which they have lots of because of this fight.
Was all this fighting going on while Ron was working, or on breaks, or a lunch break?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.