April 23, 2024, 10:21:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #19 8/30/09 - 9/6/09  (Read 278129 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1680 on: September 04, 2009, 04:46:31 PM »

http://www.bloggernews.net/122108

Ronald’s work hours that night were 4pm to 3am. Law officers and officials at PDM both state that Ronald was present and accounted for that night. Telephone records and cell phone pings lend strong support to those statements by law enforcement and PDM.

Well - that was the type of stmt I am looking for, not that his time card was punched properly.......

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1681 on: September 04, 2009, 04:48:33 PM »

why can't we just accept as truth that Ron really was at work for his entire shift the night that Haleigh disappeared as has been reported? Misty is the one that has been lying all along and can not give anyone a clear time line...imo

Another thing that has not been discussed too much on this thread is that Chad Griffis supposedly was no where to be found the night that Haleigh went missing...that Crystal did not leave early from Baker County after receiving the call  cause she could not find Chad....She got the call around 3:45 a.m. and Chad was not home then or so it was reported/rumored...where was he? what are their alibis? We have Ron's time card, the phone pings and the video of him being in the convenience store...still doubts, but shouldn't we look at everyone? not that I think that Chad had anything to do with this, but you never know! everyone involved is still suspect...
Why would Chad have anything to do with Haleigh's disappearance, do people really think this? Maybe Chad was messing around with another woman? So we have Ron at work, we have Ron fighting with Misty while at work, we have Ron at a convenience store, fine. I still don't trust Ron.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1682 on: September 04, 2009, 04:50:52 PM »

why can't we just accept as truth that Ron really was at work for his entire shift the night that Haleigh disappeared as has been reported? Misty is the one that has been lying all along and can not give anyone a clear time line...imo

Another thing that has not been discussed too much on this thread is that Chad Griffis supposedly was no where to be found the night that Haleigh went missing...that Crystal did not leave early from Baker County after receiving the call  cause she could not find Chad....She got the call around 3:45 a.m. and Chad was not home then or so it was reported/rumored...where was he? what are their alibis? We have Ron's time card, the phone pings and the video of him being in the convenience store...still doubts, but shouldn't we look at everyone? not that I think that Chad had anything to do with this, but you never know! everyone involved is still suspect...

I read Chad was at his bachelor's party....I assume (but in this case that's frightening) that LE checked with those he was partying with. I think Crystal's alibi is she was in Baker County.............I'm not looking at everyone until the two top are ruled out because it is the way every case is investigated from the inside of the circle and then out from there, so that would be Ron, Misty, Tommy, A/C man-then I'd move out from there. Time cards mean nothing to me, but the stmt from LE that FCL does.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1683 on: September 04, 2009, 04:57:21 PM »

LE considers MISTY the key and so do I    Not Crystal, not Crystal's family, not Chad, nt Chad's family.  LE considers MISTY the key to what happened to Haleigh that night.  I do not pretend to know more than LE.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1684 on: September 04, 2009, 04:59:58 PM »

Why would Chad have anything to do with Haleigh's disappearance, do people really think this? Maybe Chad was messing around with another woman? So we have Ron at work, we have Ron fighting with Misty while at work, we have Ron at a convenience store, fine. I still don't trust Ron.

See chad and crystal would have most definatly been checked by my -------READ - Child support payable for 4 children.  But once work schedules and witness statements, LDT's, and cell phone pings are checked I'd say ok, they were where they said they were. 

There are men out there who kill for 1 child support payment  but 4?!!  I'm glad he now has custody so I don't have to worry about that one.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1685 on: September 04, 2009, 05:07:04 PM »

I would think that if Ron was drunk on his job as has been rumored, someone would have sent him home...they don't put up with that in most places where there is heavy machinery..imo....with OSHA and all that....

in thinking about all the rumors, idle gossip etc...that has come out in this case, it still boggles my mind that anyone would want to say stuff that they are making up when a little girl is missing....what possible reason would they get out of doing that except wanting attention for themselves? dunno....

To me it's because Ron is a bad guy and/or presents himself as a bad guy.  And I think some people can smell it a mile away...reminds me of my mom and some of my boyfriends.  She could always smell the bad ones and would be suddenly very nice and concerned about my dates and what we did, etc.  Never even noticed than but now I do.  Ron is easy and some women love to hate a bad boy even if he proves innocent Cookie!  JMO

And these rumors...it's too bad none are good or relieable!  Like this drunk one while at work and suddenly left to go do some Tree money Collections for his Aunts business.   Please this is from who?  Pirate?  Not to knock posters but I've been following some since the beginning and some just have it in for Ron no matter what.  They would have him strung up and hung without any proof of guilt cuz he is a bad dude.  I mean people are so much nicer to Misty and she's probably the one!  I don't see any jokes or slams going around about her, I can only think it's cuz she's a girl!  JMO
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1686 on: September 04, 2009, 05:07:52 PM »

Because we can't handle the truth!   Monkey Devil!

Heart
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1687 on: September 04, 2009, 05:09:15 PM »

I am not saying that I think Chad or Crystal had anything to do with Haleigh's disappearance...but, how many times do we hear about step fathers or boyfriends who have harmed the child ....
I agree that Misty is the key as to the last person seeing Haleigh, as far as we know...but none of us know who came into the home and took her...if anyone did...If this was reversed and Crystal had the kids when Haleigh went missing, Chad would certainly be looked at...why not now? just a question...not saying he did anything....but he would be a suspect like anyone else right? just throwing another wrench into the scenario..
this has been discussed on other boards...I didn't just dream it up...and it was talked about Crystal with the child support, that she would have cause....like men who are suspects when owing child support...Again, I don't think that way at all....but shouldn't we have open minds and consider all ? just asking...don't throw nanners....tee hee....

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1688 on: September 04, 2009, 05:19:15 PM »

I am not saying that I think Chad or Crystal had anything to do with Haleigh's disappearance...but, how many times do we hear about step fathers or boyfriends who have harmed the child ....
I agree that Misty is the key as to the last person seeing Haleigh, as far as we know...but none of us know who came into the home and took her...if anyone did...If this was reversed and Crystal had the kids when Haleigh went missing, Chad would certainly be looked at...why not now? just a question...not saying he did anything....but he would be a suspect like anyone else right? just throwing another wrench into the scenario..
this has been discussed on other boards...I didn't just dream it up...and it was talked about Crystal with the child support, that she would have cause....like men who are suspects when owing child support...Again, I don't think that way at all....but shouldn't we have open minds and consider all ? just asking...don't throw nanners....tee hee....

Ok I will try to take this one on Chad and Crystal;  According to them or atleast Crystal she has never stepped in that house (Ron's house).  LE went all over the house with fingerprint tape and other DNA stuff and said "no stranger DNA was found in that house"  now I realize that Haleigh and Jr have visitation with Chad and Crystal and could have transfer dna? but I'd think if was something significant like finger prints they would of found it and questioned them.  And they obviously checked out and cleared in other ways for LE.  Atleast that's my thoughts on it Cookie and what I know and have read, which now you just made me think of something else!  tee hee spinning wheels now!
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1689 on: September 04, 2009, 05:22:28 PM »

Finger prints - Finger prints

I bet you another Misty lie is that light in the kitchen!  I bet LE finger printed all those kitchen light switches, remember the pictures from the house?  And bet they found nothing.  "No stranger DNA found in that house"

So it has to be someone in that family, someone allowed in that house and known to be in that house.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1690 on: September 04, 2009, 05:23:03 PM »

So now that it has been verified with Ron's work hours, I have a couple questions. He got off at 3am, went to the convenience store, so maybe 3-5 minutes at the store, how long does it take to get home, and when he got home and talked to Misty and searched a little I assume, what was the exact time the 911 call made, I thought at 3:27am? Is that correct?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1691 on: September 04, 2009, 05:23:58 PM »

I bet you another Misty lie is that light in the kitchen!  I bet LE finger printed all those kitchen light switches, remember the pictures from the house?  And bet they found nothing.  "No stranger DNA found in that house"

So it has to be someone in that family, someone allowed in that house and known to be in that house.
Yes, and finger printed a whole lot more.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1692 on: September 04, 2009, 05:26:08 PM »

So now that it has been verified with Ron's work hours, I have a couple questions. He got off at 3am, went to the convenience store, so maybe 3-5 minutes at the store, how long does it take to get home, and when he got home and talked to Misty and searched a little I assume, what was the exact time the 911 call made, I thought at 3:27am? Is that correct?

I know this was talked about earlier but I don't remember exactly.  I want to say the timing was right.  We could map quest it with addresses?!
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1693 on: September 04, 2009, 05:27:01 PM »

Yes, and finger printed a whole lot more.

Yeah remember LE taking the door weeks later...what a joke!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1694 on: September 04, 2009, 05:27:52 PM »

When the stepdad ends up being the perp it's almost always the one living with the child (unlike Chad)

LE says MISTY holds the key.  LE says it is NOT a stranger abduction.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1695 on: September 04, 2009, 05:29:05 PM »

good thoughts Fat cat!  so if there was no DNA from anyone except family, then that would eliminate that Misty was entertaining anyone in the home the night that Haleigh went missing...also, Ron and Misty never had any visitors to the home except family members? no friends,  that just stopped over for a beer? how could that be? they are young and by all accounts, partiers...so how could there not be any other person's dna in that home? what about people who lived there before them? see where I am going with this....

Rosie, I had read at one time that it would take Ron about 15-20 min to get home from his work...not sure that is the gospel but I have read that..

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1696 on: September 04, 2009, 05:31:56 PM »

I've got money on MISTY, CUZ JOE, TOMMY and/or unknown relative  that should not have been there during that time and took advantage of an opportunity. 

Money also on a blue van or a red truck.

These are family members that had been in the house.  And remember there is a Uncle Ron/Misty rumor floating around out there?
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1697 on: September 04, 2009, 05:32:48 PM »

I meant a uncle of Ron's?!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1698 on: September 04, 2009, 05:33:28 PM »

I would think that if Ron was drunk on his job as has been rumored, someone would have sent him home...they don't put up with that in most places where there is heavy machinery..imo....with OSHA and all that....

in thinking about all the rumors, idle gossip etc...that has come out in this case, it still boggles my mind that anyone would want to say stuff that they are making up when a little girl is missing....what possible reason would they get out of doing that except wanting attention for themselves? dunno....

To me it's because Ron is a bad guy and/or presents himself as a bad guy.  And I think some people can smell it a mile away...reminds me of my mom and some of my boyfriends.  She could always smell the bad ones and would be suddenly very nice and concerned about my dates and what we did, etc.  Never even noticed than but now I do.  Ron is easy and some women love to hate a bad boy even if he proves innocent Cookie!  JMO

And these rumors...it's too bad none are good or relieable!  Like this drunk one while at work and suddenly left to go do some Tree money Collections for his Aunts business.   Please this is from who?  Pirate?  Not to knock posters but I've been following some since the beginning and some just have it in for Ron no matter what.  They would have him strung up and hung without any proof of guilt cuz he is a bad dude.  I mean people are so much nicer to Misty and she's probably the one!  I don't see any jokes or slams going around about her, I can only think it's cuz she's a girl!  JMO

You are probably right about many of those points, I will be straight up with you in that I don't like Ron nor trust him, but I have reasons such as he lied about so many things from the start, he comes across as an arrogant schmuck smirking when he is interviewed about specific topics , I guess the best reasons that echo the way I read him are on the eye's for lies blogspot.........when I read her post it was like she was in my head reading my mind about what I felt in my gut. Also, CVZ did too-they were both spot on with why I don't like him and distrust him to the nth degree. But more than anything I think the reason I don't like him is because he chose Misty to care for those precious children to begin with, then you add in the 3 day sex/drug binge and and argument and he still thought it was a good idea, well that just chaps my azz...........I would have hoped his mom or GGMA would have kept them with all that was going on the Cummings home that day.

That being said, I DO think Misty holds the key, I do hold him culpable of incredibly poor judgement and being a thug

[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1699 on: September 04, 2009, 05:35:56 PM »

good thoughts Fat cat!  so if there was no DNA from anyone except family, then that would eliminate that Misty was entertaining anyone in the home the night that Haleigh went missing...also, Ron and Misty never had any visitors to the home except family members? no friends,  that just stopped over for a beer? how could that be? they are young and by all accounts, partiers...so how could there not be any other person's dna in that home? what about people who lived there before them? see where I am going with this....

Rosie, I had read at one time that it would take Ron about 15-20 min to get home from his work...not sure that is the gospel but I have read that..

Thanks. Was the fight with Misty overheard by other employees or was the fight mainly text messages?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.