April 18, 2024, 10:22:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #19 8/30/09 - 9/6/09  (Read 277984 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1720 on: September 04, 2009, 06:05:18 PM »

Well maybe Misty got so mad at Ron over the fight they had on the phone or text messaging she took her anger out on Haleigh? I don't know just a thought.

Could be, there have been case where children died due to bedwetting But to be honest I just don't see her pulling this off by herself, she's street smart but not that smart IMO.............

I agree...Misty is not smart enough to carry this off by herself....who then? if Ron is cleared, and I said IF...who then helped Misty? in your opinion...

I didn't know Ron was cleared?? I heard LE state he and Crystal were not suspects, but when did they clear him??? In fact I didn't think LE had cleared anyone but the A/C guy.

Regarding who, I honestly don't know ---so many choices.

REGARDING GER's take, I'll have to go look as I don't honestly no...

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1721 on: September 04, 2009, 06:05:21 PM »

what about the neighbors who stated that they saw Haleigh and Jr. out playing in the evening that she went missing? is that false?

Ron should have never married Misty and if he and his family are still standing behind Misty with all that has come out lately, then they are beyond help in my opinion!

just a question, if Ron had never married Misty and had distanced himself from her, would we all like him better and perhaps think that he could be innocent in Haleigh's disappearance, other than his bad judgment of leaving the kids with Misty that night or any night for that matter?  I think that he would be more believable if he had dumped Misty...jmo and he still should dump her....imo

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1722 on: September 04, 2009, 06:06:49 PM »

I would think that if Ron was drunk on his job as has been rumored, someone would have sent him home...they don't put up with that in most places where there is heavy machinery..imo....with OSHA and all that....

in thinking about all the rumors, idle gossip etc...that has come out in this case, it still boggles my mind that anyone would want to say stuff that they are making up when a little girl is missing....what possible reason would they get out of doing that except wanting attention for themselves? dunno....

So many rumors in this case.

Sometimes, I think it is like playing telephone, where you whisper something in one person's ear and they whisper what they heard to another person, and on down the line.

Maybe someone heard he bought beer after work (as TJ Hart has stated) and then someone heard that he was drunk at work. It's really not a stretch.

That has been the main problem with following this case. Separating rumor from fact.

JMO.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1723 on: September 04, 2009, 06:08:08 PM »

what about the neighbors who stated that they saw Haleigh and Jr. out playing in the evening that she went missing? is that false?

Ron should have never married Misty and if he and his family are still standing behind Misty with all that has come out lately, then they are beyond help in my opinion!

just a question, if Ron had never married Misty and had distanced himself from her, would we all like him better and perhaps think that he could be innocent in Haleigh's disappearance, other than his bad judgment of leaving the kids with Misty that night or any night for that matter?   I think that he would be more believable if he had dumped Misty...jmo and he still should dump her....imo

I think they are all dirtbags.  Sorry to say it but I have to agree with NG that poor Haleigh didn't have a chance.  If it wasn't Misty it would be someone else.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1724 on: September 04, 2009, 06:08:54 PM »

Well maybe Misty got so mad at Ron over the fight they had on the phone or text messaging she took her anger out on Haleigh? I don't know just a thought.

Could be, there have been case where children died due to bedwetting But to be honest I just don't see her pulling this off by herself, she's street smart but not that smart IMO.............

I agree...Misty is not smart enough to carry this off by herself....who then? if Ron is cleared, and I said IF...who then helped Misty? in your opinion...

I didn't know Ron was cleared?? I heard LE state he and Crystal were not suspects, but when did they clear him??? In fact I didn't think LE had cleared anyone but the A/C guy.

IM...did someone say that Ron was cleared? didn't see that...or say it...Right, I don't think that anyone has been cleared either...
I just thought that you might know Ger's opinion...no need for you to go look...I can look myself..thanks...

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1725 on: September 04, 2009, 06:10:15 PM »

just a question, if Ron had never married Misty and had distanced himself from her, would we all like him better and perhaps think that he could be innocent in Haleigh's disappearance, other than his bad judgment of leaving the kids with Misty that night or any night for that matter?   I think that he would be more believable if he had dumped Misty...jmo and he still should dump her....imo

I think they are all dirtbags.  Sorry to say it but I have to agree with NG that poor Haleigh didn't have a chance.  If it wasn't Misty it would be someone else.

absolutely! with both sides of the family..she didn't stand a chance..sad but true...

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1726 on: September 04, 2009, 06:14:14 PM »

Rosie...anything is possible with these sad sacks!
That's for sure 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1727 on: September 04, 2009, 06:16:06 PM »

So Tim says on that tape that Ron says at 8:30 they fight and he tries to call her and she never answers the phone and he does not hear from her until the call where he is pulling in the driveway.

And he says phone and text messages which can be verified.  He is baffled by Ron and Family now?!  TM says he is baffled and confused after spending 12 days with them!
Who wouldn't be, and then they seemed to have turned on him. Curious if Teresa will say something about Tim or not on NG.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1728 on: September 04, 2009, 06:16:55 PM »

Yeah, just grasping at different things 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1729 on: September 04, 2009, 06:17:55 PM »

IM...did someone say that Ron was cleared? didn't see that...or say it...Right, I don't think that anyone has been cleared either...
I just thought that you might know Ger's opinion...no need for you to go look...I can look myself..thanks...

I wish I knew Ger's opinion, but I don't..............I was mentioned the cleared part because so many take "not a suspect" as cleared. But I did think they cleared the A/C guy LOL!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1730 on: September 04, 2009, 06:18:08 PM »

Keep Hope Alive for Haleigh

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1731 on: September 04, 2009, 06:18:40 PM »

So Tim says on that tape that Ron says at 8:30 they fight and he tries to call her and she never answers the phone and he does not hear from her until the call where he is pulling in the driveway.

And he says phone and text messages which can be verified.  He is baffled by Ron and Family now?!  TM says he is baffled and confused after spending 12 days with them!

SEE~that's exactly why I can't completely rule him out for something that may have happened before he went to work (like an accidental drug overdose etc)...........it's like a non ending cat and mouse game that drives me nutz, even just yesterday TN told a reporter that Ron didn't suspect Misty and he would never marry or live with anyone he thought had anything to do with Haleigh's disappearance. I'm like hello, the cat's out of the bag on that one, that is unless RC is just telling people what he thinks they want to hear. It's mind boggling at best.
    I think Misty and Ron are good at telling people what they think they want to hear.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1732 on: September 04, 2009, 06:20:23 PM »

just a question, if Ron had never married Misty and had distanced himself from her, would we all like him better and perhaps think that he could be innocent in Haleigh's disappearance, other than his bad judgment of leaving the kids with Misty that night or any night for that matter?  I think that he would be more believable if he had dumped Misty...jmo and he still should dump her....imo
He should dump her, it was evident by the look on his face at the wedding, he would have preferred to be doing anything instead of marrying Misty.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1733 on: September 04, 2009, 06:21:35 PM »

Beautiful Brandi  an angelic monkey
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1734 on: September 04, 2009, 06:26:46 PM »

He should dump her, it was evident by the look on his face at the wedding, he would have preferred to be doing anything instead of marrying Misty.

ITA~he would have been more believable to me personally if he had dumped her, but I still say dump her-although he may not have to as she may be in jail soon, at least I'm hoping and praying that she will

[
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1735 on: September 04, 2009, 06:31:57 PM »

Out of curiosity - how does a homeless crack addicted fugitive come up with bond?

trying to catch up and just saw this   
maybe instead of .10 when figuring the bond they accidently made it .010???  thats almost eight grand in bond????  i don't think you can get a credit bond when your homeless...(i don't think, but i've been wrong before.)

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1736 on: September 04, 2009, 06:37:24 PM »

Nancy is pissed- IMAGINE THAT
half a minute ago from web

Rolling tape now---wow!
5 minutes ago from web 

we are taping my NG segment--I'm told--in just a minute or two!!!!!
7 minutes ago from web

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1737 on: September 04, 2009, 06:40:27 PM »

Clarity on the work hours. Sources were correct to a point. Ron goes to work at around 4pm and shift starts at 5pm as verified by his lawyer
half a minute ago from web

http://twitter.com/THESKY973DOTCOM

[
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1738 on: September 04, 2009, 06:50:28 PM »

Who wouldn't be, and then they seemed to have turned on him. Curious if Teresa will say something about Tim or not on NG.

The only thing that I  can see is that Cumming, Neves, and Sykes, are following LE's advise regarding Misty and if not the only other thing would be that they all are nuts. jmo.

Heart
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1739 on: September 04, 2009, 06:55:03 PM »

@Citizen4Justice Should watch--more clarity on Ron's timeline--Teresa Neves is asked pointed questions and polygrapher talks about the tests
2 minutes ago from web in reply to Citizen4Justice 

3 minutes ago from web in reply to MysticFlower14 
  Not both right--both within 15 minutes! Corrected. As facts change, we report.
4 minutes ago from web 

Ron's timeline getting much more accurate. My sources, Ron's lawyer, PDM, LE, Tim Miller all have Ron at work all night
6 minutes ago from web

@MysticFlower14 My sources said he was at work around 4pm--Ron's lawyer says he gets to work about 45 minutes early for 5pm shift both right

http://twitter.com/THESKY973DOTCOM

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.