March 29, 2024, 02:22:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #19 8/30/09 - 9/6/09  (Read 276605 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1740 on: September 04, 2009, 06:56:26 PM »

Clarity on the work hours. Sources were correct to a point. Ron goes to work at around 4pm and shift starts at 5pm as verified by his lawyer
half a minute ago from web

http://twitter.com/THESKY973DOTCOM

Is it possible to get anymore confused with this man's work schedule 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1741 on: September 04, 2009, 06:57:42 PM »

So Tim says on that tape that Ron says at 8:30 they fight and he tries to call her and she never answers the phone and he does not hear from her until the call where he is pulling in the driveway.

And he says phone and text messages which can be verified.  He is baffled by Ron and Family now?!  TM says he is baffled and confused after spending 12 days with them!
Who wouldn't be, and then they seemed to have turned on him. Curious if Teresa will say something about Tim or not on NG.

The only thing that I  can see is that Cumming, Neves, and Sykes, are following LE's advise regarding Misty and if not the only other thing would be that they all are nuts. jmo.
I'm just going to go with they are all nuts and be done with it 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1742 on: September 04, 2009, 06:59:15 PM »

Clarity on the work hours. Sources were correct to a point. Ron goes to work at around 4pm and shift starts at 5pm as verified by his lawyer

I don't think so Now 5-3 would be a 10hr shift with I'd assume 1 hr for dinner, so a 9 hr shift?

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1743 on: September 04, 2009, 06:59:28 PM »

If it is this difficult to document the hours one person worked on one day, no wonder they are having a problem with a time line for this case!

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1744 on: September 04, 2009, 07:03:38 PM »

http://eyesforlies.blogspot.com/2009/09/tim-miller-speaks-about-ron-cummings.html

Tim Miller Speaks about Ron Cummings

There is a radio station, Sky 973, that aired Tim Miller talking about Ronald Cummings this week, and of course, one must take this with a grain of salt, because we aren't hearing Ronald talk personally. We are hearing Miller share what he believes Ronald said. Words change when people recollect what others say, and so can the meaning of things.

Read moreHowever, if Tim Miller's account is true and closely resembles what Ronald said, I don't believe a word Ronald Cummings is saying. It's completely ridiculous.

Tim Miller says, "Ronald Cummings said, 'The bitch had something to do with my daughter's disappearance,' and he said that she never made the bed that night, she'd been awake all night, she never went to sleep. They did not have any laundry detergent, so she never washed clothes. The only clothes in the dryer were dirty clothes, and Ron Cummings, himself, told me he felt as though Misty was having sex with someone in his house and little Haleigh woke up and said, 'I'm telling Daddy.' This came out of Ronald Cummings mouth. The question was asked 'Why did you marry Misty?' He said, 'You keep your friends close, you keep your enemies closer.'"

When I look at this statement and assume it is a true, one thing that absolutely seems plausible is that Ronald would be jealous that Misty might have had sex with some other guy, regardless of whether or not there was any foundation to Ronald's beliefs. Ronald hits me as the type of guy who, if he couldn't reach Misty on the phone ONE time (perhaps after an argument), would accuse her of such nonsense.

I also find it laughable that Ronald tells Tim Miller that "you keep your friends close, but your enemies closer" when he refers to Misty and why he married her. If Ron is keeping Misty close to protect himself, but truly dislikes her and sees her as an enemy, his behavior towards her would be noticeably different. At minimum, he would have a hard time disguising it, but he hasn't given one indication EVER that he is against Misty in any form or fashion. It's is so obviously clear that he is on Misty's side that it is indisputable. Period.

Tim Miller went on to say that Ron told him if he could get $35,000 dollars, he could get Haleigh home.

What is so funny about this last statement, if it is a true account, is how could Ronald say this? If he was uninvolved, and doesn't know anything, how could he make this suggestion?

If only Miller had a real audio tape of Ronald Cummings saying these things, it would be ten times more fascinating. While I have shared with you my opinions, assuming these statements are true and very close to what Ronald could have said, I will personally forget them, because hearsay is not valuable evidence about anything to me. I prefer to depend on watching people for myself, directly, but I know many of you were curious what I thought.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1745 on: September 04, 2009, 07:06:46 PM »

If it is this difficult to document the hours one person worked on one day, no wonder they are having a problem with a time line for this case!

Monkey Devil!  I just don't get this, 7 months later 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1746 on: September 04, 2009, 07:11:17 PM »

Tim Miller went on to say that Ron told him if he could get $35,000 dollars, he could get Haleigh home.
This is what just makes zero sense, was he in contact with a kidnapper, and 35K is just off to me, I know it is the amount of the reward, but it just seems stupid. Maybe 50 or 100K but 35K?  And I don't know but most men wouldn't take to kindly to their girlfriend or wife having sex with someone else, especially someone with anger issues.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1747 on: September 04, 2009, 07:15:06 PM »

This is what just makes zero sense, was he in contact with a kidnapper, and 35K is just off to me, I know it is the amount of the reward, but it just seems stupid. Maybe 50 or 100K but 35K?  And I don't know but most men wouldn't take to kindly to their girlfriend or wife having sex with someone else, especially someone with anger issues.

It wasn't just Tim who stated that, Ron's own atty stated it in a contradiction Monkey Devil! I think you know what I mean, I posted it yesterday........very odd wording in that one. ITA about the sex with someone else even before the marriage, ie WBG.

[
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1748 on: September 04, 2009, 07:15:24 PM »

Has anyone else heard that Ron's good friend Orlando worked at PDM with Ron? I know they are no longer friends, I think over some money issues, but I had never heard until today that they worked together, or at least that is being said 

Yes, I have heard that before that Orlando worked at PDM with Ron.  What I recall about the friendship being dissolved was that Orlando had approached Ron at the tents, wanting money....and was refused.

Now I also recall in the early stages of this case, it was on First Coast News website an article and I recall the employee's name was ...Eric (last name) that said he overheard a conversation, or Ron's side of it anyhow that Misty was complaining about HaLeigh... He stated what Ron told her to do as far as the discipline. It wasn't very nice for sure.

I am guessing that Misty was quite a pain in the a$$ when Ron was working and phoned him quite a bit.

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1749 on: September 04, 2009, 07:17:59 PM »

Out of curiosity - how does a homeless crack addicted fugitive come up with bond?

trying to catch up and just saw this   
maybe instead of .10 when figuring the bond they accidently made it .010???  thats almost eight grand in bond????  i don't think you can get a credit bond when your homeless...(i don't think, but i've been wrong before.)

her family maybe? or the local pimp, he could have her work that bond off and make a good chunk of change...

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1750 on: September 04, 2009, 07:33:32 PM »

Out of curiosity - how does a homeless crack addicted fugitive come up with bond?

trying to catch up and just saw this   
maybe instead of .10 when figuring the bond they accidently made it .010???  thats almost eight grand in bond????  i don't think you can get a credit bond when your homeless...(i don't think, but i've been wrong before.)

her family maybe? or the local pimp, he could have her work that bond off and make a good chunk of change...
?????
if her family then i would have to say that money could have been spent elsewhere...(like helping her get clean and a place to live)  pimp..i could see it, i could also see whomever supplied her with the crack, so she wouldn't, ya know, crack

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1751 on: September 04, 2009, 07:37:37 PM »

Has anyone else heard that Ron's good friend Orlando worked at PDM with Ron? I know they are no longer friends, I think over some money issues, but I had never heard until today that they worked together, or at least that is being said 

Yes, I have heard that before that Orlando worked at PDM with Ron.  What I recall about the friendship being dissolved was that Orlando had approached Ron at the tents, wanting money....and was refused.

Now I also recall in the early stages of this case, it was on First Coast News website an article and I recall the employee's name was ...Eric (last name) that said he overheard a conversation, or Ron's side of it anyhow that Misty was complaining about HaLeigh... He stated what Ron told her to do as far as the discipline. It wasn't very nice for sure.

I am guessing that Misty was quite a pain in the a$$ when Ron was working and phoned him quite a bit.
I do remember that, that is why I was curious if someone heard the arguement this time. Okay so you heard that Orlando worked with Ron at PDM, for some reason I missed that, not that it probably means anything, just didn't know that. Another friendship gone because of money, that does happen a lot with money and friends.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1752 on: September 04, 2009, 07:42:18 PM »

Very possible that Ron owed Orlando some money.  But, it was never confirmed.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1753 on: September 04, 2009, 07:48:23 PM »

Very possible that Ron owed Orlando some money.  But, it was never confirmed.
And I wonder if Ron had anyother friends at the job?
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1754 on: September 04, 2009, 07:58:21 PM »

I wonder how many times Ron took a potty break that night 

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1755 on: September 04, 2009, 07:59:56 PM »

I wonder how many times Ron took a potty break that night 
  Monkey Devil!  Darn it I still want to know about that fight, was it on Ron's break or while he was working?
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1756 on: September 04, 2009, 08:06:50 PM »

Haleigh Update: Dad's Timeline More Solid

TJ Hart

More information on the timeline of the father of missing 6-year-old Haleigh Cummings of Satsuma the night she disappeared has been made public.

During the taping of Friday night's Nancy Grace Show on HLN, I was guest along with Ronald Cummings' mother Teresa Neves and Ronald's attorney Terry Shoemaker among others. Nancy asked me about the reported argument between Ronald and his then-babysitter--now wife Misty over the telephone the evening Haleigh vanished. I told her it took place at about 8:30pm while Ronald was at work.

Earlier I had reported that my sources close to the investigation told me Ronald goes to work at about 4pm and returns home after 3am.

Nancy Grace asked Ronald's attorney Friday night some questions about his timeline on February 9, 2009. Terry Shoemaker said on national television that Ronald picked up Haleigh at the bus stop at 3:30 and Iitt takes him 19 minutes to go from home to work at PDM. Shoemaker then cleared up a significant grey area stating that Ronald usually gets to work about 45 minutes or so early for his 5pm shift at PDM, putting him at work around 4pm but not actually working until 5pm.

Both investigators and PDM officials say Ron was at work the whole shift.

Tim Miller, Director of Texas Equusearch--who arranged for Misty's recent polygraph that she failed, also asked Ronald about his timeline a couple of weeks ago in the law office of Orlando attorney Mark Nejame. Miller account concurs with that of law enforcement officials. Miller also states that Ronald was seen on tape at a convenience store buying beer, cigarettes and peanuts just after 3am February 10, 2009.

AUDIO: Tim Miller 

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/5154674.php

Heart
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #1757 on: September 04, 2009, 08:11:33 PM »

It would be so nice if Nancy Grace could come up with some other catch phrase besides "BOMBSHELL"

I want to puke every time she says that

OT: Re-arrest of family member who called 911 in slayings of 8 in Brunswick, GA News Conference at 9 pm tonight-The Glynn County Police Department

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1758 on: September 04, 2009, 08:14:25 PM »

Haleigh Cummings – The Law Of Unintended Consequences

Posted on September 4th, 2009
by Simon Barrett in Op-ed

Being even remotely involved with the Haleigh Cummings case is somewhat like being a bit player in the classic movie ‘The Curse Of The Mummy’. No charges have been filed concerning the direct case, finding the missing 6 year old, but grief and pain is awaiting all that enter this all too real soap opera.

I am writing this as an Op-Ed piece, and as a consequence feel no commitment to ‘name names’ or sources, take it for what it is.

The victim in this case is Haleigh Cummings, however she is not the only one. There are dead and wounded everywhere. You could write an entire book on the subject, and maybe I will at some point. Some of the victims of the ‘Haleigh Curse’ richly deserve the ills that have befallen them. Some entered the fray looking for fame and fortune, only to find infamy and ill-will. I don’t think I need to expand on who those people are. But, they have reaped their richly deserved ignominy. If I hear the term Pro-Bono bloody lawyer one more time I swear I am going to puke!

Others entered this battleground with nothing but the best of intentions, they were not seeking fame, they were seeking a little lost child. Of course, under the curse, no good deed can go unpunished, but that will be the subject of another article.

Although I am by no means a supporter of drugs or prostitution, this case has also created some major waves in the local hood. That is not a bad thing, it has had an effect on the dynamics of the area. Suddenly what was tolerated in the old Putnam County is no longer quite as acceptable.

A question that I am asked a lot is why don’t the press push this case, why don’t we see Haleigh Cummings face on the TV everyday? The answer is simple, to touch this case is to commit a form of professional Hari Kari.

Yes, CNN or more correctly their HLN cable channel are sometimes goaded into covering it, but, and it is a big but, when was the last time they actually covered any ‘breaking news’, or in Nancy speak ‘Bombshell’. For the most part the coverage is days old, and the coverage very sanitized.

The press has for the most part realized that this is a career ruining case. Most of the family players come across as actors in a real life (G rated) version of Deliverance.

There are a few of us press types that have stuck with it, and we will continue to do so.

Haleigh Cummings has also given rise to another phenomenon, the armchair sleuth. In principal there is nothing wrong with it. The more ideas that are thrown in the bucket, the better. However certain of these ’sleuths’ have taken a more vigilante stance. Online wars have been raging for months. Several sites, BNN included, decided to nip the problem in the bud. About the only positive thing is that just like bacteria on an agar plate, eventually they run out of new food and eat each other. Of course this means that the miscreants move on to create havoc on someone else’s web site.

The Putnam County Sheriff Office while never being particularly forthcoming with information has now become almost mute. Some quasi ‘news sites’ have effectively closed the door. As testament to that last statement let me pose a question.  When did someone from Putman County last appear on HLN?

PCSO are not bad people, they are well qualified and committed. However they have to be judicious with what they share. I have it on good authority, that in the Haleigh Cummings case they have a ‘DO NOT CALL BACK UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE’ list. Alas that has created a void in information.

There is something called ‘the law of unintended consequences’, and Haleigh Cummings is the best example I can think of in over two decades. The ‘unintended consequences’ are so wide ranging that it is impossible to encapsulate them into a single article.

I know that some of the ‘unintended consequences’ will be reading this. No doubt I will receive a good deal of ‘hate mail’, I just ask one thing, think before you leap!

The fact that a little girl is missing has become lost in all of the rest of the nonsense. rather than take your anger out on me, do something useful, help find Haleigh Cummings.

Simon Barrett

http://www.bloggernews.net/122124

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1759 on: September 04, 2009, 08:17:19 PM »

It would be so nice if Nancy Grace could come up with some other catch phrase besides "BOMBSHELL"

I want to puke every time she says that

OT: Re-arrest of family member who called 911 in slayings of 8 in Brunswick, GA News Conference at 9 pm tonight-The Glynn County Police Department
Bombshell and tot mom 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.