March 28, 2024, 08:19:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #19 8/30/09 - 9/6/09  (Read 276566 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1760 on: September 04, 2009, 08:19:33 PM »

Heart that was interesting 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1761 on: September 04, 2009, 08:26:57 PM »

Hello monkeys, Im here and waiting for NG to talk with Mrs Neves, she better not treat her like she did Ronald or Im gonna put horns on my avi............waiting waiting.......

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1762 on: September 04, 2009, 08:28:10 PM »

Hello monkeys, Im here and waiting for NG to talk with Mrs Neves, she better not treat her like she did Ronald or Im gonna put horns on my avi............waiting waiting.......
I'm waiting also 
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1763 on: September 04, 2009, 08:35:31 PM »

TJ Hart stated on NG that Ron and Misty were arguing because Misty wanted to babysit someone else's children, but did not say whose children.

Heart
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1764 on: September 04, 2009, 08:36:49 PM »

How do we know that Ronald was at work 45 minutes earlier, and why would he want  to be there that much eiarlier.......dont make sense to me!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1765 on: September 04, 2009, 08:37:16 PM »

Haleigh Cummings – The Law Of Unintended Consequences

Posted on September 4th, 2009
by Simon Barrett in Op-ed

Being even remotely involved with the Haleigh Cummings case is somewhat like being a bit player in the classic movie ‘The Curse Of The Mummy’. No charges have been filed concerning the direct case, finding the missing 6 year old, but grief and pain is awaiting all that enter this all too real soap opera.

I am writing this as an Op-Ed piece, and as a consequence feel no commitment to ‘name names’ or sources, take it for what it is.

The victim in this case is Haleigh Cummings, however she is not the only one. There are dead and wounded everywhere. You could write an entire book on the subject, and maybe I will at some point. Some of the victims of the ‘Haleigh Curse’ richly deserve the ills that have befallen them. Some entered the fray looking for fame and fortune, only to find infamy and ill-will. I don’t think I need to expand on who those people are. But, they have reaped their richly deserved ignominy. If I hear the term Pro-Bono bloody lawyer one more time I swear I am going to puke!

Others entered this battleground with nothing but the best of intentions, they were not seeking fame, they were seeking a little lost child. Of course, under the curse, no good deed can go unpunished, but that will be the subject of another article.

Although I am by no means a supporter of drugs or prostitution, this case has also created some major waves in the local hood. That is not a bad thing, it has had an effect on the dynamics of the area. Suddenly what was tolerated in the old Putnam County is no longer quite as acceptable.

A question that I am asked a lot is why don’t the press push this case, why don’t we see Haleigh Cummings face on the TV everyday? The answer is simple, to touch this case is to commit a form of professional Hari Kari.

Yes, CNN or more correctly their HLN cable channel are sometimes goaded into covering it, but, and it is a big but, when was the last time they actually covered any ‘breaking news’, or in Nancy speak ‘Bombshell’. For the most part the coverage is days old, and the coverage very sanitized.

The press has for the most part realized that this is a career ruining case. Most of the family players come across as actors in a real life (G rated) version of Deliverance.

There are a few of us press types that have stuck with it, and we will continue to do so.

Haleigh Cummings has also given rise to another phenomenon, the armchair sleuth. In principal there is nothing wrong with it. The more ideas that are thrown in the bucket, the better. However certain of these ’sleuths’ have taken a more vigilante stance. Online wars have been raging for months. Several sites, BNN included, decided to nip the problem in the bud. About the only positive thing is that just like bacteria on an agar plate, eventually they run out of new food and eat each other. Of course this means that the miscreants move on to create havoc on someone else’s web site.

The Putnam County Sheriff Office while never being particularly forthcoming with information has now become almost mute. Some quasi ‘news sites’ have effectively closed the door. As testament to that last statement let me pose a question.  When did someone from Putman County last appear on HLN?

PCSO are not bad people, they are well qualified and committed. However they have to be judicious with what they share. I have it on good authority, that in the Haleigh Cummings case they have a ‘DO NOT CALL BACK UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE’ list. Alas that has created a void in information.

There is something called ‘the law of unintended consequences’, and Haleigh Cummings is the best example I can think of in over two decades. The ‘unintended consequences’ are so wide ranging that it is impossible to encapsulate them into a single article.

I know that some of the ‘unintended consequences’ will be reading this. No doubt I will receive a good deal of ‘hate mail’, I just ask one thing, think before you leap!

The fact that a little girl is missing has become lost in all of the rest of the nonsense. rather than take your anger out on me, do something useful, help find Haleigh Cummings.

Simon Barrett

http://www.bloggernews.net/122124
how's that song go?  something like i'm rollin' downhill like a snowball headed for hell?  well, i think that sums it up quiet well...to bad Haleigh was in the middle of all of it. an angelic monkey

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1766 on: September 04, 2009, 08:38:04 PM »

How do we know that Ronald was at work 45 minutes earlier, and why would he want  to be there that much eiarlier.......dont make sense to me!
Most people don't show up that early for work, unless you are real dedicated maybe.
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1767 on: September 04, 2009, 08:38:14 PM »

TJ Hart stated on NG that Ron and Misty were arguing because Misty wanted to babysit someone else's children, but did not say whose children.
well, i guess we all know what that means...

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1768 on: September 04, 2009, 08:39:09 PM »

TN says that she has spoke with Misty personally requesting that she do the hypnosis. I don't think that Misty is purposely hiding anything. She may be suppressing something.  TN had hoped for a better outcome of the hypnosis.

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1769 on: September 04, 2009, 08:39:11 PM »

Wonder whose children?
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1770 on: September 04, 2009, 08:40:57 PM »

Most people don't show up that early for work, unless you are real dedicated maybe.

Perhaps it was to get his equipment together. Don't know what it takes to get started to do the work that he was doing.

Heart
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1771 on: September 04, 2009, 08:41:08 PM »

well Thank God she didnt , I wouldnt let her babysit my puppy, and just think how many kids are safe right now because Ron didnt want her to babysit anymore kids,,,,,,,,at least he did that one thing right....

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1772 on: September 04, 2009, 08:42:32 PM »

Perhaps it was to get his equipment together. Don't know what it takes to get started to do the work that he was doing.
I thought he drove a bulldozer, I think keys and a hardhat.....???

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1773 on: September 04, 2009, 08:43:55 PM »

Wonder whose children?
Since she stated  in the poly that she did not know very many people there, that it would possibly be her brothers.  And since Tommy had stole Ron's gun, he might not have wanted Tommy nor his kids there.

Heart
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1774 on: September 04, 2009, 08:44:59 PM »

well Thank God she didnt , I wouldnt let her babysit my puppy, and just think how many kids are safe right now because Ron didnt want her to babysit anymore kids,,,,,,,,at least he did that one thing right....
i agree hh but in my monkey mind i was equaling the 'baby-sitting' for, um, well, doin' the nasty.  that seems to be misty's mo

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1775 on: September 04, 2009, 08:45:16 PM »

Monkey Devil!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1776 on: September 04, 2009, 08:47:04 PM »

and NG should really get her stories straight, Misty has already taken 3 poly's and struck out 3 times,   Natashia told her that just a couple days ago......one for LE....one for FBI and this one with TIM........

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1777 on: September 04, 2009, 08:47:09 PM »

Well it could be more than that, instructions from the outgoing shift, etc..  Who knows he might have had a girlfriend that worked the earlier shift.  Who knows.

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1778 on: September 04, 2009, 08:49:13 PM »

RC picked up Haleigh at 3:30-ish. Was at work for 5:00. Takes him 19 minutes to make the drive. He gets to work 30-45 minutes before he clocks in. All per his atty.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1779 on: September 04, 2009, 08:49:43 PM »

Monkey Devil!
I just dont see Ronald as the dedicated type, I dont for one second think he would get to work 45 minutes early....nope no-way......

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.