April 16, 2024, 01:07:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #19 8/30/09 - 9/6/09  (Read 277801 times)
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #180 on: August 31, 2009, 04:48:20 PM »

In this screen capture, Misty Croslin-Cummings is shown during a voice analysis exam from August 2009

Haleigh investigators question stepmom's brother

Published: Monday, August 31, 2009 at 11:39 a.m.
Last Modified: Monday, August 31, 2009 at 11:39 a.m.

The Putnam County Sheriff's Office has confirmed that members of Texas Equusearch were in the county on Saturday searching for Haleigh Cummings. The agency also confirmed that it has questioned the brother of Haleigh's stepmother.

Six-year-old Haleigh disappeared in February while she was being watched by her father's girlfriend who is now his wife, Misty Croslin-Cummings, 17. Earlier this month Croslin-Cummings allegedly told the founder of the private, search firm from Texas that there was an area that may not have been adequately searched for the little girl.

Croslin-Cummings reportedly made the unrecorded comment while undergoing a lie-detector test, hypnosis session and voice stress test earlier this month. The head of Equus said Croslin-Cummigns requested the tests because she was trying to clear her name.

"She said there was a place that was not searched very well and that we should look for a red rose, and she gave us the location," said Steph Watts, who recorded the hypnosis and voice-analysis sessions for EquuSearch.

In a news release issued Monday morning, sheriff's spokesman Lt. Johnny Greenwood said it was a policy of the agency not to release specific details about interviews or searches but made the following statements.

"I can confirm that Misty Cummings brother, Tommy Croslin, was interviewed regarding comments made by Misty Cummings during her questioning by private sources earlier in the month. The Putnam County Sheriff's Office also participated in a search with members of Texas Equusearch on Saturday 8/29. The search was focused on an area mentioned by Misty Cummings during her questioning by the private sources. Neither the interview, nor the search, provided any new information to investigators. As with all tips; investigators diligently reviewed the videotaped interviews conducted with Misty Cummings looking for any new investigative leads."

http://www.gainesville.com/article/20090831/ARTICLES/908319962/1109/SPORTS?Title=Haleigh-Investigators-question-stepmom-s-brother

Heart
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #181 on: August 31, 2009, 04:56:53 PM »

My daughter just got back from the dr and this was the exact stmt they told her because I didn't believe her and called the dr "you may very well have a virus, the flu or even the swine flu, but due to the shortage in Tamiflu we aren't giving it to anyone but the elderly or children under five"

WTF?????????????????????????????????????????

I'm locking her in another part of the house and wearing a mask and gloves when I go upstairs.
  Oh that's is just awful, what did they give her, anything, just go home and suffer?

NOTHING and they didn't even bother to do the rapid test I asked them had the seen any swine flu cases and they said yes, but that it's just a fancy name for another type of flu and that they wouldn't treat her any differently because of her age. I guess I just thought they'd like to let the CDC know how many cases they are seeing and personally I'd like to know if one of my kids has the freaking swine flu. I am so pissed right now I can't see straight, and I guess I should call the health dept tomorrow to see if I can get her tested by them.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #182 on: August 31, 2009, 05:15:17 PM »

My daughter just got back from the dr and this was the exact stmt they told her because I didn't believe her and called the dr "you may very well have a virus, the flu or even the swine flu, but due to the shortage in Tamiflu we aren't giving it to anyone but the elderly or children under five"

I'm locking her in another part of the house and wearing a mask and gloves when I go upstairs.
  Oh that's is just awful, what did they give her, anything, just go home and suffer?

NOTHING and they didn't even bother to do the rapid test I asked them had the seen any swine flu cases and they said yes, but that it's just a fancy name for another type of flu and that they wouldn't treat her any differently because of her age. I guess I just thought they'd like to let the CDC know how many cases they are seeing and personally I'd like to know if one of my kids has the freaking swine flu. I am so pissed right now I can't see straight, and I guess I should call the health dept tomorrow to see if I can get her tested by them.
Wow, when my daughter was exposed to swine flu at her work, and went to the doctor, he said she didn't have it due to the fact she didn't have a very high fever 
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #183 on: August 31, 2009, 05:15:48 PM »

Thanks for the link..........I wouldn't have my son go because we don't discuss it unless he brings it up, but as a mother of a victim and also for what recently happened in my life I could use it myself because there are way too many days I feel overwhelmed with my emotions and I do sometimes feel like life is so crazy that it in very hard to manage

I/M

I can tell from reading your posts that you have been consumed with concern for your son. Understandably so too. But it takes a toll and maybe it would help to put the focus on yourself and be able to find that serenity we all so desparately need. You can download the book or order it and work it at your own pace. Doesn't matter how slow you go.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #184 on: August 31, 2009, 05:26:05 PM »

Thanks for the link..........I wouldn't have my son go because we don't discuss it unless he brings it up, but as a mother of a victim and also for what recently happened in my life I could use it myself because there are way too many days I feel overwhelmed with my emotions and I do sometimes feel like life is so crazy that it in very hard to manage

I/M

I can tell from reading your posts that you have been consumed with concern for your son. Understandably so too. But it takes a toll and maybe it would help to put the focus on yourself and be able to find that serenity we all so desparately need. You can download the book or order it and work it at your own pace. Doesn't matter how slow you go.

Thank N2W~but my son is actually doing great, but my daughter recently lost her son at 11 weeks old, he was born 17 weeks premature and even the top NICU doc thought he had only 1% chance of living to make it to NICU so when he did and then proceeded to beat all the odds of everything that happened to him, it was absolutely devastating to lose him to a virus just a couple of months ago, so now I worry sick about her........I do need to find time to focus on me somewhat but it's difficult because she's so extremely fragile now and needs me and everyone so much just to make it thru. I will download or order the book though as I'm sure it would be very helpful. an angelic monkey

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #185 on: August 31, 2009, 05:26:31 PM »

Thank you, Klaas!

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #186 on: August 31, 2009, 05:27:21 PM »

Wow, when my daughter was exposed to swine flu at her work, and went to the doctor, he said she didn't have it due to the fact she didn't have a very high fever 

That's what bothers me, just test them so we at least know............otherwise it's just one more thing to worry about

[
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #187 on: August 31, 2009, 05:29:20 PM »

Thank you, Klaas!

You're welcome!
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #188 on: August 31, 2009, 05:33:56 PM »

O/T

McKeithen's war against meth: 'We are watching you' //

Bay  County’s meth problem has angered McKeithen, perhaps never more visibly than when a 1-year-old girl suffered near-fatal burns across much of her body in a Sand Hills meth lab explosion.

The parents, John Osborn and Tessa Wagy, were arrested last week on aggravated child abuse charges — in Osborn’s case, only after McKeithen named him Bay County’s most-wanted suspect, stating publicly that his deputies would “hunt you down like the piece of crap that you are.”

On Sunday, little Johna Osborn remained in critical condition at the Joseph M. Still Burn Center at Doctors Hospital in Augusta,  Ga. McKeithen has said if she dies, he will hold Osborn responsible and file more charges.

more...

http://www.newsherald.com/news/war-77029-city-watching.html

Ten arrested in two-state meth ring bust // MUGS
http://www.newsherald.com/news/state-76968-arrested-bonifay.html

Heart
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #189 on: August 31, 2009, 05:34:31 PM »

So sorry to hear about your grandbaby I/M, I had no idea.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #190 on: August 31, 2009, 05:41:58 PM »

So sorry to hear about your grandbaby I/M, I had no idea.

Thansk N2W~it's ok, at least I know where he is and he's an  an angelic monkey

[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #191 on: August 31, 2009, 06:24:25 PM »

Misty's dad will be live on Nancy tonight taking calls, and Ron reacts re: Missy's test.

....as per Nancy Grace's facebook page    
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #192 on: August 31, 2009, 06:28:01 PM »

Misty's dad will be live on Nancy tonight taking calls, and Ron reacts re: Missy's test.

Well now that should be very interesting!!!!!!

[
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #193 on: August 31, 2009, 06:33:31 PM »

Well I can't wait to see what ole Hank has to say, especially when he would not give a written or recorded statement to LE the night of the Welaka fisticuffs.

Thanks for the heads up nrcg!

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #194 on: August 31, 2009, 06:44:51 PM »

Is this what you are speaking of:

Nancy Grace  EXCLUSIVE TONIGHT:
Ronald Cummings reacts to reports his wife flunks her polygraph test! Haleigh's father speaks out & takes your calls live!

http://www.facebook.com/NancyGraceHLN?v=feed&story_fbid=125542361682

Heart
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #195 on: August 31, 2009, 06:49:04 PM »

Ronald Cummings reacts to reports his wife flunks her polygraph test! Haleigh's father speaks out & takes your calls live!

This is will be interesting or a waste of time for all!
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #196 on: August 31, 2009, 06:56:57 PM »

I take that back...not a waste at all because Haleigh's name will be out there and we could be that much closer to a slip up or something.  Loose lips sink ships...keep em talking.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #197 on: August 31, 2009, 07:00:04 PM »

Thanks…….
I’m just getting reacquainted with this case and already have something jumping out at me. The large concrete block holding the screen door open. Why? Seems like a lot of trouble to get one in the first place and then haul it up to the door from wherever. They weigh approx 38-43 lbs.  Doesn’t sit right. Then it’s left there with the door wide open to make sure everyone sees it. Why would an able bodied man need to prop the door open when he could push it with his shoulder even if he had a baby in his arms? The brick itself looks like a set up to me to give the impression that someone that didn’t live in the house had been there. Not to mention the kidnapper turns on a light that glares into the master bedroom (as Misty explained).
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #198 on: August 31, 2009, 07:01:40 PM »

Well, I guess my eye appointment is coming sooner than later, sorry for that 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #199 on: August 31, 2009, 07:11:46 PM »

Well, now that I can't wait to see....... Thanks for the info Heart

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.