April 26, 2024, 06:29:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #19 8/30/09 - 9/6/09  (Read 278258 times)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1800 on: September 04, 2009, 10:51:24 PM »

Ok he got HaLeigh from the school bus stop at 3:30 took her home 3:35, went in the house, piddle around for 10 or 15 minutes, made sure the back door was locked. Left for work around 4 p.m. Gets to PDM around 4:20.

Whats the problem?

Jobs  were/are hard to come by.

iirc Ronald was fairly new on the job, can't make mistakes by being late.

Need to keep job because afterall he was not receiving child support payments, lol!
More like got home with Haleigh, argued with Misty for about and hour, left just in time to get to PDM, and he did need money, I agree, he bought cigarettes and beer and peanuts that night, even though they didnt have detergent to wash clothes with and the kids were eating mac and cheese for dinner, and yes he didnt pay any child support either soo.......

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1801 on: September 04, 2009, 10:56:12 PM »

Ok he got HaLeigh from the school bus stop at 3:30 took her home 3:35, went in the house, piddle around for 10 or 15 minutes, made sure the back door was locked. Left for work around 4 p.m. Gets to PDM around 4:20.

Whats the problem?

Need to keep job because afterall he was not receiving child support payments, lol!

Well, I thought he was a crane operator (although I read once he drove a bulldozer), but nontheless, my dad just retired from a steel company where he supervised the crane operators as part of his job and there would be nothing for him to do while waiting for 45 minutes, the other operator would be in the crane -when his shift is over, he just gets out and the other one gets in. Also, I thought there were many witnesses that stated that it was Misty that picked the Haleigh up, I'd love for LE to actually release the bare minimum facts so that we could get past some of this.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1802 on: September 04, 2009, 11:10:16 PM »

Whats the problem?

Well, I thought he was a crane operator (although I read once he drove a bulldozer), but nontheless, my dad just retired from a steel company where he supervised the crane operators as part of his job and there would be nothing for him to do while waiting for 45 minutes, the other operator would be in the crane -when his shift is over, he just gets out and the other one gets in. Also, I thought there were many witnesses that stated that it was Misty that picked the Haleigh up, I'd love for LE to actually release the bare minimum facts so that we could get past some of this.

Well its different strokes, for different folks. No two people are the same.

As far as who picked HaLeigh up from the bus stop I guess we will just have to wait and see.  It appears that quite a bit of info that came from AH and KP has not held up to well, jmho.

Heart
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1803 on: September 04, 2009, 11:14:46 PM »

How do we know that Ronald was at work 45 minutes earlier, and why would he want  to be there that much eiarlier.......dont make sense to me!

Makes a bunch of sense if you have 45 minutes unaccounted for that you need accounting for. 

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1804 on: September 04, 2009, 11:18:22 PM »

How do we know that Ronald was at work 45 minutes earlier, and why would he want  to be there that much eiarlier.......dont make sense to me!

Makes a bunch of sense if you have 45 minutes unaccounted for that you need accounting for. 
Amen....Amen...Amen.........I havent heard anybody else say this entire almost 7 months that Ronald was at work 45 minutes early, I would think if it can be proven that he was then we would have heard that  from the beginning......just to make him look good, ...IMO

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1805 on: September 04, 2009, 11:21:16 PM »

I think that Chad & Crystal's time lines of where they were that night must have been checked. Cell phones, neighbours, work records ( he works ) and they were miles away when this all happened. When we first heard about the back child support, we all went ahhha ... that could be a motive. Not only that, living so far away, how could they have a clue as to what the household arrangements were at Ron and Misty's ?
Misty could have taken Haleigh with her. Left the trailer, they walked to go get the van, Misty picked her up where the last footprint of the kid was. Got in the van and drove where ?  Towards Knay Knay's or WBG's to get more drugs, dumped Haleigh out in the woods. Went back to get Haleigh and she wasn't there.  Some of these persons who were interviewed, like WBG, Knay Knay live for the next high and don't seem to know one day from the next.
Where they were or when.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1806 on: September 04, 2009, 11:23:12 PM »

If it was just that time, yes, but not if it is/was routine.

Shoemaker then cleared up a significant grey area stating that Ronald usually gets to work about 45 minutes or so early for his 5pm shift at PDM

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/5154674.php

Heart
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1807 on: September 04, 2009, 11:28:42 PM »

Shoemaker then cleared up a significant grey area stating that Ronald usually gets to work about 45 minutes or so early for his 5pm shift at PDM

And Jose Baez says Zanny exist...............if this came from LE, well then I'd just think he was a bit weird for going to work 45 minutes early when the other crane operator is still in the crane, but coming from his atty, not sure I buy it.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1808 on: September 04, 2009, 11:32:24 PM »

And Jose Baez says Zanny exist...............if this came from LE, well then I'd just think he was a bit weird for going to work 45 minutes early when the other crane operator is still in the crane, but coming from his atty, not sure I buy it.

Both investigators and PDM officials say Ron was at work the whole shift.

Heart
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1809 on: September 04, 2009, 11:40:44 PM »

I was referring to your prior bolded stmt that he arrived 45m early..............that ie early, not punched in yet so it wouldn't pertain to his shift.

[
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1810 on: September 04, 2009, 11:41:03 PM »

A little vague with the memory on this.  But does anyone else recall reading about a PDM employee saying that Ron stated that he had somewhere to go and it wasn't home.  This would be during the shift timeline.

To me this would tie in with the info that was posted as Ron going to get some money that was due him...that was posted earlier.

Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1811 on: September 04, 2009, 11:44:31 PM »

IA IM!!!  Then again a defense attorney would never lie to protect his client. 

Ron does not trike me as the kinda person to arrive 45 mins early for work, he couldn't even remember what time Haleigh had to be at school, or that she had to go to school at all, according to her attendance records.   

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1812 on: September 04, 2009, 11:48:12 PM »

A little vague with the memory on this.  But does anyone else recall reading about a PDM employee saying that Ron stated that he had somewhere to go and it wasn't home.  This would be during the shift timeline.

To me this would tie in with the info that was posted as Ron going to get some money that was due him...that was posted earlier.

yes, but no clue where and wasn't it money he was owed for working for his aunt's tree service?

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1813 on: September 04, 2009, 11:52:59 PM »

IA IM!!!  Then again a defense attorney would never lie to protect his client. 

Ron does not trike me as the kinda person to arrive 45 mins early for work, he couldn't even remember what time Haleigh had to be at school, or that she had to go to school at all, according to her attendance records.   

Of course a defense atty would never  spin facts to benefit their client LOL on all the rest!!

[
Monkey with Class
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1814 on: September 05, 2009, 12:02:07 AM »

Whats the problem?

Or,  did he have to drop something off near (suitcase or baggage)PDM?  Pinging could have been the same. Hmmm
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1815 on: September 05, 2009, 12:03:39 AM »

I was referring to your prior bolded stmt that he arrived 45m early..............that ie early, not punched in yet so it wouldn't pertain to his shift.

Well if he was not on the yard, in the break room or somewhere around there, some PDM employees or PDM management would have informed LE by this time. Or if this arrival time is new to them someone will speak out.

First people were all jumping up and down at the bogus report that Cummings did not go to work that day, and that had to be the truth.

Then they jumped up and down when it was rumored or reported that he got into an argument with Misty on his way to work at 8:30. That was the uh-huh gotcha truth.

Now that it is being reported that he usually arrives at PDM 30 to 45 minutes early that just can't possibly  be the  truth.

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1816 on: September 05, 2009, 12:12:01 AM »

Whats the problem?

Or,  did he have to drop something off near (suitcase or baggage)PDM?  Pinging could have been the same. Hmmm

Was not HaLeigh, and Ron Jr seen after 4 p.m. by a neighbor, the a/c guy, grama sykes that evening?

Heart
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1817 on: September 05, 2009, 12:13:13 AM »

Whats the problem?

Hmmmmm-interesting idea, have you seen the arial map of that property, heavily wooded and on the St. John's river IIRC????

[
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1818 on: September 05, 2009, 12:13:50 AM »

Well if he was not on the yard, in the break room or somewhere around there, some PDM employees or PDM management would have informed LE by this time. Or if this arrival time is new to them someone will speak out.

First people were all jumping up and down at the bogus report that Cummings did not go to work that day, and that had to be the truth.

Then they jumped up and down when it was rumored or reported that he got into an argument with Misty on his way to work at 8:30. That was the uh-huh gotcha truth.

Now that it is being reported that he usually arrives at PDM 30 to 45 minutes early that just can't possibly  be the  truth.

LE has never said what time he got to work and what time he left, even that is unknown for sure at this point. They have only made  statements that they are "satisfied" with his work hours. LE has not said he arrived at X:xx time and he left at X:xx time..... even if they did, they have also said they don't know if a crime occurred or at what time it occurred.

I would love for neither of Haleigh's parents to have been involved in her disappearance..... sadly I don't think that is the case. 

Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1819 on: September 05, 2009, 12:18:19 AM »

Whats the problem?

Was not HaLeigh, and Ron Jr seen after 4 p.m. by a neighbor, the a/c guy, grama sykes that evening?

By neighbor ?? have we officially heard? I don't think I have read that she was.

AC guy.... do we even know who he is? or if he saw her?, and Granny Sykes ... well I won't even go there ....

Was HaLeigh seen by anyone outside the family after she got off the buss on Feb 9th?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.