April 18, 2024, 05:39:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #19 8/30/09 - 9/6/09  (Read 277973 times)
Idgie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1840 on: September 05, 2009, 02:12:20 AM »

How do we know that Ronald was at work 45 minutes earlier, and why would he want  to be there that much eiarlier.......dont make sense to me!
Most people don't show up that early for work, unless you are real dedicated maybe.

Perhaps it was to get his equipment together. Don't know what it takes to get started to do the work that he was doing.
I thought he drove a bulldozer, I think keys and a hardhat.....???

Where I worked Before I retired the people that were an hour to half hour early were the folks that had to drive 15 or more miles. We did not want to be tardy and made allowances for heavy traffic or accidents, trains etc. And working for a large company there were many folks that did arrive that early.

This may not apply to PDM but where my hubby and myself worked there was a point system so a tardy was 1 point  for my work or 3 points at my hubby's work. So many points within one year and no more job. thus the reason for getting to work early. JMO
Idgie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1841 on: September 05, 2009, 02:19:22 AM »

I am not saying that I think Chad or Crystal had anything to do with Haleigh's disappearance...but, how many times do we hear about step fathers or boyfriends who have harmed the child ....
I agree that Misty is the key as to the last person seeing Haleigh, as far as we know...but none of us know who came into the home and took her...if anyone did...If this was reversed and Crystal had the kids when Haleigh went missing, Chad would certainly be looked at...why not now? just a question...not saying he did anything....but he would be a suspect like anyone else right? just throwing another wrench into the scenario..
this has been discussed on other boards...I didn't just dream it up...and it was talked about Crystal with the child support, that she would have cause....like men who are suspects when owing child support...Again, I don't think that way at all....but shouldn't we have open minds and consider all ? just asking...don't throw nanners....tee hee....

I understand what you are saying, Cookie.  And to be fair, we do need to discuss all possibilities.  We have dug into Chad, a LOT, way back earlier in the case.  Checked into his past, court records, possible motive, his kids, his ex's, you name it.  I remember seeing a couple of pics of their place that inflamed some folks who wouldn't allow some things around their own kids etc.  So anyway, he's been looked into here, not just on other boards. 

Am thinking that we've been over everyone concerned in this case.  And most of us have settled on who we think sound like the most suspicious, based on what little facts from LE that we've had. 

I've flipped back and forth a couple of times, myself.  Am still an equal-opportunity theorist.   

But my money atm is on Misty.  For at least knowing wayyyyyyyy more than she lets on.  And the rest?   Heck, I dunno.  But I have a theory for everyone, except the neighbor dog that didn't bark.  Hehe.  <winks to Mytime>

Did we ever check out this guy? I don't seem to remember discussing him before.

Samuel buster Griffis Designation
Sexual Offender Status
 Dept. of Corrections #
G01754
Date of Birth
Sep 8 1974 Race
White Sex
Male Height
5'11
Hair
Brown Eyes
Hazel Weight
180 lbs

10565 E GRIFFIS RD City
GLEN SAINT MARY State
FL ZIP Code
32040-3623
County
 Source
Registration Received
03/04/2008 Type
Permanent

Crime Information - Qualifying Offenses

Adjudication Date
03/21/1997 Crime Description
LEWD,LASCIVIOUS CHILD U/16; F.S. 800.04 (PRINCIPAL) Court Case Number
9600169 Jurisdiction & State
BAKER, FL
Adjudication
Adjudication Withheld

http://search.criminalcheck.com/PDdetails.php?db=FLSX_AN&rec=127674&ed=190&dlnumber=CC&dlstate=CC&id=CC
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1842 on: September 05, 2009, 09:55:00 AM »

after the buss...i think is where the lies starts

me too    
Good Morning, and I agree 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1843 on: September 05, 2009, 09:58:17 AM »

And if it is true Ron got to work 45 minutes early, he was probably going in early to get away from Misty  and for that I couldn't blame him.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1844 on: September 05, 2009, 10:49:03 AM »

BNN Radio Schedule For September 5/6

On Sunday Sept 6 at 3pm central (4pm eastern) we will be taking our weekly look at the Haleigh Cummings story. There have been a number of developments in the case in the last few days. These developments are certainly causing the case to unravel. On successive nights Nancy Grace (HLN) had Ronald Cummings (the missing child’s father)  and Crystal Shefield (Biological mother) on her show. Neither of these guests made much of an impression, other than having missed several years of schooling!

Tempers were running hot, I don’t think that Nancy Grace likes guests not answering direct questions. Actually Nancy is a lawyer, on air she never asks a question that she does not know the answer to, on air is just like the courtroom. When she gets blindsided or stonewalled, a certain amount of frustration tends to percolate to the surface.

TJ Hart of The Sky 97.3 and I ran a one-on-one earlier this week, you might want to check out the recording.  You might also be interested in last Sundays broadcast, as I am sure that some of the same themes are going to be hitting the microphones this week.

Even though this is the Labor Day weekend it seems that we will have the regular panel, and maybe some guests, you just never know who is going to make an appearance on this program.

Haleigh Cummings is still at the forefront of our quest. And we are not giving up!

As the announcement goes “Please make sure that your seats are in the upright position, and your tray tables are in the locked position.”

It will be an interesting program.

Simon Barrett

http://www.bloggernews.net/122126

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1845 on: September 05, 2009, 10:54:05 AM »

Thanks Heart 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1846 on: September 05, 2009, 10:54:50 AM »

in regards to getting to work early, some folks go in early and sit around having coffee and visit with others on their shift ...they sit around shooting the bs, smoking cigarettes and drinking coffee...sometimes eating lunch, dinner there before starting their shifts...some play cards etc...
then you have others who skate in just in time to punch in on time!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1847 on: September 05, 2009, 11:01:16 AM »

in regards to getting to work early, some folks go in early and sit around having coffee and visit with others on their shift ...they sit around shooting the bs, smoking cigarettes and drinking coffee...sometimes eating lunch, dinner there before starting their shifts...some play cards etc...
That's true, I always got in early, just no way that early, and like I said ,if it is true Ron got to work that early, maybe for some peace away from Misty.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1848 on: September 05, 2009, 11:06:19 AM »

That's true, I always got in early, just no way that early, and like I said ,if it is true Ron got to work that early, maybe for some peace away from Misty.

agreed

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1849 on: September 05, 2009, 12:28:34 PM »

How do we know that Ronald was at work 45 minutes earlier, and why would he want  to be there that much eiarlier.......dont make sense to me!
Most people don't show up that early for work, unless you are real dedicated maybe.

Perhaps it was to get his equipment together. Don't know what it takes to get started to do the work that he was doing.
I thought he drove a bulldozer, I think keys and a hardhat.....???

Where I worked Before I retired the people that were an hour to half hour early were the folks that had to drive 15 or more miles. We did not want to be tardy and made allowances for heavy traffic or accidents, trains etc. And working for a large company there were many folks that did arrive that early.

This may not apply to PDM but where my hubby and myself worked there was a point system so a tardy was 1 point  for my work or 3 points at my hubby's work. So many points within one year and no more job. thus the reason for getting to work early. JMO

You know this is true.  And the time Ron went in would have been the time others were getting off.  So the roads may have been congested during that time period so he would leave earlier, especially on certain days.  I leave near Annapolis and when I worked in Washington DC I always had to plan for traffic would could put you in early or late!  Good thoughts! 

I also thought there was talk early on that Ron was trying to move up to a different position  (Welding If I remember right) and with some training involved he may have went in early to study?  I know PDM at the time was working on a NASA contract (IIRC) for the base of a shuttle I think.  My bro works for NASA with the Satelites so I thought it was interesting how they would shuttle the pieces they were making down the river to NASA rather than use the trains or roads. 

Being one who would go in early to get extra work done in peace and quiet I get it.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1850 on: September 05, 2009, 12:29:46 PM »

OT wow I really need to use spell check or read before I post.  Sorry about that!
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1851 on: September 05, 2009, 12:58:42 PM »

http://www.artharris.com/2009/04/27/exclusive-haleigh-cummings-dads-solid-alibi/#more-1731

This is the article from early on by Art Harris about Ron's being at work and interviews with coworkers.  Also mentions the red pick up truck and if it was GGMS truck why was Misty's dad driving it?  Seems like there must be more than one red pick up truck in this mess.  Hope they found it - Tommy's - to atleast eliminate potential evidence.  It sure is suspect to me that he got rid of it so quickly after Haleigh went missing.

Anyway the Art Harris article is interesting and also tells how LE had Ron's phone records than and already knew it showed he was present at PDM for his entire shift with secondary witnesses from work and they already had the convenience store footage and this is from back in April.  So go figure.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1852 on: September 05, 2009, 02:10:56 PM »

http://www.artharris.com/2009/04/27/exclusive-haleigh-cummings-dads-solid-alibi/#more-1731

This is the article from early on by Art Harris about Ron's being at work and interviews with coworkers.  Also mentions the red pick up truck and if it was GGMS truck why was Misty's dad driving it?  Seems like there must be more than one red pick up truck in this mess.  Hope they found it - Tommy's - to atleast eliminate potential evidence.  It sure is suspect to me that he got rid of it so quickly after Haleigh went missing.

Anyway the Art Harris article is interesting and also tells how LE had Ron's phone records than and already knew it showed he was present at PDM for his entire shift with secondary witnesses from work and they already had the convenience store footage and this is from back in April.  So go figure.

Wasn't there a similar incident when Ron's dad was driving a red pick up also, I believe that it also belonged to Gr Sykes..when he was out looking for WBG???  Unless I am mistaken about who was driving it.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1853 on: September 05, 2009, 02:17:46 PM »

“We had two phone pings that show he never left the plant,” a lead law enforcement investigator on the case tells me in an exclusive interview. “There’s a cell tower that covers the plant and it hits when he gets there

Heart
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1854 on: September 05, 2009, 04:30:11 PM »

“We had two phone pings that show he never left the plant,” a lead law enforcement investigator on the case tells me in an exclusive interview. “There’s a cell tower that covers the plant and it hits when he gets there
I have always believed he was at work, that would be too easy of a thing for LE to confirm if he wasnt, but I dont think we will find out that his phone pinged 45 minutes early for his shift.....no way...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1855 on: September 05, 2009, 04:42:55 PM »

I have always believed he was at work, that would be too easy of a thing for LE to confirm if he wasnt, but I dont think we will find out that his phone pinged 45 minutes early for his shift.....no way...
Unless he did get to work 45 minutes early, for a reason, and not a reason such as, he is a deligent, hard worker.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1856 on: September 05, 2009, 04:58:07 PM »

Unless he did get to work 45 minutes early, for a reason, and not a reason such as, he is a deligent, hard worker.

He was such a diligent hard worker they fired him the first chance they legally got. 
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1857 on: September 05, 2009, 05:02:31 PM »

He was such a diligent hard worker they fired him the first chance they legally got. 

right Klaas...go figure

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1858 on: September 05, 2009, 05:07:56 PM »

Well if Ron is lying, LE will know and he will be caught in a lie. And I'm sure we will hear about it from authorities or someone in the real know.

Pinging a cell phone is finding out what cell tower their phone is in. This can be used to locate a person that you know has the cell phone. This is used by law enforcement on a regular basis.
Usually the information is provided by the cellular provider and you have to have an account with them. In 911 systems the location is broadcast with the call.
If a bad guy is carrying a cell phone the phone is constantly sending signals to the closest cell tower, even if the phone isn't in use. The location of the cell tower will tell you that the person is within a certain range. When the person moves they can be tracked by which cell towers the signal is bouncing to.
Now cell phones come with GPS so your exact location can be traced. Even when your phone is turned off!! Also, the phones can be used as a listening device. It can be activated via a cell phone tower and law enforcement can listen to everything said within range of the cell phone. The phone doesn't even have to be turned on. It's like you are carrying around a microphone. Many ways of listening to people are being developed and put to use right under our noses. ONstar has been used to listen in on criminals by law enforcement. the microphone for ONSTAR in your car can be activated remotely so your conversation in the car can be listened to. If you want to remain anonymous with a cell phone use a prepaid phone and don't send in your information for a mail in rebate. Because the phone will then be registered to your name. If nobody knows your phone number or ESN number then they can't trace your phone by cell towers.
And definitely not by GPS. As for the ONSTAR, well, most people in the know disconnect it.
Cable boxes are also being used to listen in on people in their homes. The signal is sent over the same coax cable to the head-end where a server records you conversations if you have been targeted.
But, back to Pinging a phone, it's finding out what cell tower grid the phone is in so a person can be located. The ESN or phone number of the cell phone needs to be known. The cell phone provider can provide this information but you have to be allowed to have it. I think bail bondsmen are. YOu need to call a cell phone provider and ask them.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20060928064721AAjkdik

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1859 on: September 05, 2009, 05:29:09 PM »

I was just being sarcastic about Ron and his job    In my opinion he showed up early, 45 min early for a reason, I don't know what reason, but I'm sure not to get himself in a work mode. Would like to know if he went in that early every work day, or just that day. Maybe he had a friend or girlfriend at the job that he went in early to talk with?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.