April 24, 2024, 09:54:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #19 8/30/09 - 9/6/09  (Read 278189 times)
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1880 on: September 05, 2009, 08:09:16 PM »

Good afternoon everyone Smile

Just curious but did anyone get an id on T.N.'s boyfriend?
Does T.N. in fact live with the boyfriend and if so where?
TIA
I've read she has a boyfriend, one that she has had for awhile, but who he is and if she lives with him, that I don't know.

Thanks No Rose.
I wonder if Gma or JerseyG have any information?

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1881 on: September 05, 2009, 08:14:26 PM »

TIA
I've read she has a boyfriend, one that she has had for awhile, but who he is and if she lives with him, that I don't know.

Thanks No Rose.
They might, there was a picture awhile ago on WS, they were saying that might be her boyfriend, but I didn't see a name, and he seemed kind of young and good looking, so I don't know.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1882 on: September 05, 2009, 08:16:18 PM »

I sure hope LE knows where Misty was that night, unless she didn't take her cell phone, but somebody that age I can't imagine her not being with the cell phone.
I cant be sure, but i wouldnt be surprised if Misty has one of those pre-paid phones they are talking about on there, she didnt have a job and hadnt been with Ronald very long so I doubt he had her on a apyment plan, it probably was a prepaid, and thats the reason LE still doesnt know about her where=a-bouts that night.
Good point, I was wondering where she got the money for the monthly cell phone bills.
Well, whether she has a cell phone contract or its prepaid, it has to be paid for in order for to be of any use. 

And based on what AH posted Ney Ney said that Misty told her that the reason she had not answered her cell is because the FBI had it and she then believed it was tapped after she received it back.

Heart
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1883 on: September 05, 2009, 08:19:47 PM »

TIA

Thanks No Rose.

Good Evening..

Yep we were checking out Jeff Hankins who owns an alluminum company but dont know for sure if it is indeed him... I wonder why Ron and Misty did  not move in with Mother Teresa...? It still baffles me that the Cummings family picked Watts funeral pallor to hold and distribute the charity funds to Ronald... 
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1884 on: September 05, 2009, 08:27:02 PM »

http://www.artharris.com/2009/04/27/exclusive-haleigh-cummings-dads-solid-alibi/#more-1731

This is the article from early on by Art Harris about Ron's being at work and interviews with coworkers.  Also mentions the red pick up truck and if it was GGMS truck why was Misty's dad driving it?  Seems like there must be more than one red pick up truck in this mess.  Hope they found it - Tommy's - to atleast eliminate potential evidence.  It sure is suspect to me that he got rid of it so quickly after Haleigh went missing.

Anyway the Art Harris article is interesting and also tells how LE had Ron's phone records than and already knew it showed he was present at PDM for his entire shift with secondary witnesses from work and they already had the convenience store footage and this is from back in April.  So go figure.

Wasn't there a similar incident when Ron's dad was driving a red pick up also, I believe that it also belonged to Gr Sykes..when he was out looking for WBG???  Unless I am mistaken about who was driving it.

Ron's dad has been too dam quiet if you ask me... All the women are talking where are the men in this picture on the Cummings side besides Ron... What ever happen to  Orlando Traylor Ron's best friend?.. Does he have a daughter?
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1885 on: September 05, 2009, 08:27:06 PM »

TIA

Thanks No Rose.

Good Evening..

Yep we were checking out Jeff Hankins who owns an alluminum company but dont know for sure if it is indeed him... I wonder why Ron and Misty did  not move in with Mother Teresa...? It still baffles me that the Cummings family picked Watts funeral pallor to hold and distribute the charity funds to Ronald... 

Thank Jersey. I'm looking for more info on this and I'll let you know if I come across anything.
Have a good evening everyone 

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1886 on: September 05, 2009, 08:29:07 PM »

TIA

Thanks No Rose.

Good Evening..

Thank Jersey. I'm looking for more info on this and I'll let you know if I come across anything.
Have a good evening everyone 

Thanks.. See if you can get a pic of him also it would be nice to check his background...
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1887 on: September 05, 2009, 08:29:18 PM »

Well, whether she has a cell phone contract or its prepaid, it has to be paid for in order for to be of any use. 

And based on what AH posted Ney Ney said that Misty told her that the reason she had not answered her cell is because the FBI had it and she then believed it was tapped after she received it back.

Heart, do you know if they can get records from a prepaid phone? TIA  an angelic monkey

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1888 on: September 05, 2009, 08:30:40 PM »

http://www.artharris.com/2009/04/27/exclusive-haleigh-cummings-dads-solid-alibi/#more-1731

This is the article from early on by Art Harris about Ron's being at work and interviews with coworkers.  Also mentions the red pick up truck and if it was GGMS truck why was Misty's dad driving it?  Seems like there must be more than one red pick up truck in this mess.  Hope they found it - Tommy's - to atleast eliminate potential evidence.  It sure is suspect to me that he got rid of it so quickly after Haleigh went missing.

Anyway the Art Harris article is interesting and also tells how LE had Ron's phone records than and already knew it showed he was present at PDM for his entire shift with secondary witnesses from work and they already had the convenience store footage and this is from back in April.  So go figure.

Wasn't there a similar incident when Ron's dad was driving a red pick up also, I believe that it also belonged to Gr Sykes..when he was out looking for WBG???  Unless I am mistaken about who was driving it.

Ron's dad has been too dam quiet if you ask me... All the women are talking where are the men in this picture on the Cummings side besides Ron... What ever happen to  Orlando Traylor Ron's best friend?.. Does he have a daughter?
And is she four years old? 
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1889 on: September 05, 2009, 08:35:57 PM »

And is she four years old? 

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1890 on: September 05, 2009, 08:38:20 PM »

TIA

Thanks No Rose.
They might, there was a picture awhile ago on WS, they were saying that might be her boyfriend, but I didn't see a name, and he seemed kind of young and good looking, so I don't know.

Teresa C Neves
# 105 Rita Ln
# Crescent City, FL

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1891 on: September 05, 2009, 08:41:38 PM »

Heart, do you know if they can get records from a prepaid phone? TIA  an angelic monkey

I don't know for sure Gizzie, but I would think that they can. Since all the big phone companies and service providers offer prepaid service.

Heart
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1892 on: September 05, 2009, 08:42:25 PM »

I sure hope LE knows where Misty was that night, unless she didn't take her cell phone, but somebody that age I can't imagine her not being with the cell phone.

"She has failed to provide any sort of detailed accounting of the hours during the late evening and early morning of Haleigh's disappearance. Furthermore, physical evidence at the scene contradicts Misty's sketchy account of her evening activities."

http://www.news4jax.com/news/20436810/detail.html

"No, I don't think we consider her a suspect," Bowling said. "We factually know that she is consistently inconsistent and we need some factual exactness about her activities the night before Haleigh disappeared until the morning when she was reported missing."

http://www.gainesville.com/article/20090829/ARTICLES/908291003/1002?Title=New-search-for-Haleigh-may-come-today

The Putnam County Sheriff's Office says misty is their person of interest right now adding that her only consistency is her inconsistency.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/cummings_case/082709_Polygraph_results_questioned_in_Haleigh_case

Only two weeks ago, the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office stated that Misty’s account of the night HaLeigh went missing is “sketchy” and that she “continues to hold important answers.”

http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2009m8d26-Reports-say-Misty-failed-several-recent-tests-regarding-disappearance-of-HaLeigh-Cummings

Investigators believe that Croslin-Cummings continues to hold important answers in the case. She has failed to provide any sort of detailed accounting of the hours during the late evening and early morning of Haleigh's disappearance. Furthermore, physical evidence at the scene contradicts Misty's sketchy account of her evening activities," the Sheriff's Office reported in a statement.

"Any citizen with direct knowledge of Misty's activities during that evening or into the early morning is encouraged to report that information to the Putnam County Sheriff's Office," the news release stated.

http://www.ocala.com/article/20090818/ARTICLES/908181007/1402/NEWS?Title=Investigators-say-dad-s-new-wife-is-key-to-cracking-case

i wonder if she got that hicky from ron or from her weekend out?
anyMonkey got a date for this picture?

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1893 on: September 05, 2009, 08:43:06 PM »

I am sure that they can. I have a prepaid phone and can go online and access my account, it keeps track of my calls, text etc. just like a monthly plan does.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1894 on: September 05, 2009, 08:46:09 PM »

I don't know for sure Gizzie, but I would think that they can. Since all the big phone companies and service providers offer prepaid service.

The only difference is that the service is being paid for upfront instead of on a signed contract. And that is due mostly to the users derogatory credit record which makes them non-qualified to get service on credit.

Heart
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1895 on: September 05, 2009, 09:01:33 PM »

A state lawmaker wants to require all buyers of prepaid cellphones to provide their names and other information for a statewide database to help police track down criminals, a proposal that is opposed by wireless companies as unwieldy and by an advocacy group as potentially unfair to immigrants.

State Representative John J. Binienda, Democrat of Worcester, said police often face roadblocks to investigations since a call made by a prepaid cellphone generally cannot be traced to the phone's owner.

http://www.boston.com/business/technology/articles/2008/07/30/bill_adds_rules_for_prepaid_cellphones/
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1896 on: September 05, 2009, 09:12:19 PM »

“We had two phone pings that show he never left the plant,” a lead law enforcement investigator on the case tells me in an exclusive interview. “There’s a cell tower that covers the plant and it hits when he gets there
I have always believed he was at work, that would be too easy of a thing for LE to confirm if he wasnt, but I dont think we will find out that his phone pinged 45 minutes early for his shift.....no way...

Well if Ron is lying, LE will know and he will be caught in a lie. And I'm sure we will hear about it from authorities or someone in the real know.

Pinging a cell phone is finding out what cell tower their phone is in. This can be used to locate a person that you know has the cell phone. This is used by law enforcement on a regular basis.
Usually the information is provided by the cellular provider and you have to have an account with them. In 911 systems the location is broadcast with the call.
If a bad guy is carrying a cell phone the phone is constantly sending signals to the closest cell tower, even if the phone isn't in use. The location of the cell tower will tell you that the person is within a certain range. When the person moves they can be tracked by which cell towers the signal is bouncing to.
Now cell phones come with GPS so your exact location can be traced. Even when your phone is turned off!! Also, the phones can be used as a listening device. It can be activated via a cell phone tower and law enforcement can listen to everything said within range of the cell phone. The phone doesn't even have to be turned on. It's like you are carrying around a microphone. Many ways of listening to people are being developed and put to use right under our noses. ONstar has been used to listen in on criminals by law enforcement. the microphone for ONSTAR in your car can be activated remotely so your conversation in the car can be listened to. If you want to remain anonymous with a cell phone use a prepaid phone and don't send in your information for a mail in rebate. Because the phone will then be registered to your name. If nobody knows your phone number or ESN number then they can't trace your phone by cell towers.
And definitely not by GPS. As for the ONSTAR, well, most people in the know disconnect it.
Cable boxes are also being used to listen in on people in their homes. The signal is sent over the same coax cable to the head-end where a server records you conversations if you have been targeted.
But, back to Pinging a phone, it's finding out what cell tower grid the phone is in so a person can be located. The ESN or phone number of the cell phone needs to be known. The cell phone provider can provide this information but you have to be allowed to have it. I think bail bondsmen are. YOu need to call a cell phone provider and ask them.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20060928064721AAjkdik

Well now this is good news if true.

If Misty's cell phone has GPS even though she had her phone turned off and had it with her, LE knows or should know whether or not Misty left the mh and perhaps just where her pings showed up.

Hi Monkeys,

Just a thought, Scott Peterson had 4 cell phones, just wondering if Ronald Cummings had more than one phone?

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1897 on: September 05, 2009, 09:15:20 PM »

“We had two phone pings that show he never left the plant,” a lead law enforcement investigator on the case tells me in an exclusive interview. “There’s a cell tower that covers the plant and it hits when he gets there
I have always believed he was at work, that would be too easy of a thing for LE to confirm if he wasnt, but I dont think we will find out that his phone pinged 45 minutes early for his shift.....no way...

Well if Ron is lying, LE will know and he will be caught in a lie. And I'm sure we will hear about it from authorities or someone in the real know.

Pinging a cell phone is finding out what cell tower their phone is in. This can be used to locate a person that you know has the cell phone. This is used by law enforcement on a regular basis.
Usually the information is provided by the cellular provider and you have to have an account with them. In 911 systems the location is broadcast with the call.
If a bad guy is carrying a cell phone the phone is constantly sending signals to the closest cell tower, even if the phone isn't in use. The location of the cell tower will tell you that the person is within a certain range. When the person moves they can be tracked by which cell towers the signal is bouncing to.
Now cell phones come with GPS so your exact location can be traced. Even when your phone is turned off!! Also, the phones can be used as a listening device. It can be activated via a cell phone tower and law enforcement can listen to everything said within range of the cell phone. The phone doesn't even have to be turned on. It's like you are carrying around a microphone. Many ways of listening to people are being developed and put to use right under our noses. ONstar has been used to listen in on criminals by law enforcement. the microphone for ONSTAR in your car can be activated remotely so your conversation in the car can be listened to. If you want to remain anonymous with a cell phone use a prepaid phone and don't send in your information for a mail in rebate. Because the phone will then be registered to your name. If nobody knows your phone number or ESN number then they can't trace your phone by cell towers.
And definitely not by GPS. As for the ONSTAR, well, most people in the know disconnect it.
Cable boxes are also being used to listen in on people in their homes. The signal is sent over the same coax cable to the head-end where a server records you conversations if you have been targeted.
But, back to Pinging a phone, it's finding out what cell tower grid the phone is in so a person can be located. The ESN or phone number of the cell phone needs to be known. The cell phone provider can provide this information but you have to be allowed to have it. I think bail bondsmen are. YOu need to call a cell phone provider and ask them.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20060928064721AAjkdik

Well now this is good news if true.

If Misty's cell phone has GPS even though she had her phone turned off and had it with her, LE knows or should know whether or not Misty left the mh and perhaps just where her pings showed up.

Hi Monkeys,

Just a thought, Scott Peterson had 4 cell phones, just wondering if Ronald Cummings had more than one phone?

I dont know why they are so worried if their phones were tapped if they have nothing to hide...
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1898 on: September 05, 2009, 09:20:09 PM »

I am sure that they can. I have a prepaid phone and can go online and access my account, it keeps track of my calls, text etc. just like a monthly plan does.

If you want to remain anonymous with a cell phone use a prepaid phone and don't send in your information for a mail in rebate. Because the phone will then be registered to your name. If nobody knows your phone number or ESN number then they can't trace your phone by cell towers.

Heart
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1899 on: September 05, 2009, 09:20:34 PM »

A state lawmaker wants to require all buyers of prepaid cellphones to provide their names and other information for a statewide database to help police track down criminals, a proposal that is opposed by wireless companies as unwieldy and by an advocacy group as potentially unfair to immigrants.

State Representative John J. Binienda, Democrat of Worcester, said police often face roadblocks to investigations since a call made by a prepaid cellphone generally cannot be traced to the phone's owner.

http://www.boston.com/business/technology/articles/2008/07/30/bill_adds_rules_for_prepaid_cellphones/

Hmm, is this just to find out the name on the account, or does it mean for the records as well? I asked my daughter, who has a prepay, and she can access her Verizon call logs online, but said that she thinks Tracphones cannot, either by the company or by the person themselves.

Thank you Heart and Jersey  an angelic monkey

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.