April 25, 2024, 07:55:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #19 8/30/09 - 9/6/09  (Read 278224 times)
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2009, 06:38:41 PM »

There were some references made in the previous thread about Katrina Belcher/Katrina Sykes and Robert Welfenberg.
I am Dwayne Dotson. My father is Dennis Dotson of Palatka, FL. Dennis was married to Betty who is my mother....she currently has the last name of Welfenberg because she divorced Dennis and married my step father, Robert Welfenberg. Robert passed away July 27, 2007 of cancer of the throat and kidneys. Robert was married to Annette Sykes at one point in time before he married my mother. One of Robert's daughter's is Katrina Belcher or Katrina Sykes Belcher. Katrina was married to Eric Belcher and he died from trauma while cutting down a tree one day. Katrina is very good at munipulating and borrowing money from people with a promise to pay it back and never pays. She owed Robert a minimum of $30,000 and myself $15,000 which will never, ever be paid back. Katrina's children are Rene, JD and Hope. Katrina's sister I believe is the Mother of Haleigh Marie. Sooooo.....Now you know a few things.....never loan money to Katrina even if she has the best story in the world because you will never get your money back and Robert Welfenberg is the Father of Katrina and was married to Annette Sykes. Hope this is helpful and or enlightening.
Dwayne Dotson
Augusta, GA

Dwayne is this you?

Dwayne R Dotson

((edit - why post his address?))
Augusta, GA 30904-3374
« Last Edit: August 30, 2009, 11:22:50 PM by klaasend » Logged

Heart
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2009, 06:39:13 PM »

Katrina's sister, Teresa Neves, is the GRANDMOTHER of Haleigh Marie Cummings.
Crystal Diane Sheffield is Haleigh's mother.

THANK YOU!!!

You cleared it up in an instant!

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #22 on: August 30, 2009, 06:39:50 PM »

I was reading notes that someone was transcribing on Art's forum in the Haleigh thread. I'm not trying to be mean, but after reading some of the things being said by L Padillo and Cobra, they really need to get there noses out of this and let this up to authorities. And some of the things Lenny was saying about Misty, and he wants to talk to her, blah, blah  It was some radio show 

I know, I was LMAO~did you hear where LP offered to have Misty meet him somewhere like CANADA FTLOG man, stay our of it and pls don't help her leave the US FGC. Also heard where Cobra was talking about moving to Mexico (great way to keep your plans secret Monkey Devil! )

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #23 on: August 30, 2009, 06:41:28 PM »

L.P. says he is willing to fly her somewhere to meet with him. Says he will do what he can to keep her from being arrested.
Simon adds contact information and agrees as does Cobra.

L.P. says Misty curled up in a shell. He says she is welcome to contact him and would even meet with her in Canada out of US jurisdiction.   (Another real gem from Simon's radio show      he needs to keep out of this)
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #24 on: August 30, 2009, 06:43:02 PM »

I was reading notes that someone was transcribing on Art's forum in the Haleigh thread. I'm not trying to be mean, but after reading some of the things being said by L Padillo and Cobra, they really need to get there noses out of this and let this up to authorities. And some of the things Lenny was saying about Misty, and he wants to talk to her, blah, blah  It was some radio show 

Last Sunday Cobra was hinting around about Tommy or one of Misty's brothers either molesting or having something sexual to do with her on Blogger Talk Radio.

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #25 on: August 30, 2009, 06:45:51 PM »

Last Sunday Cobra was hinting around about Tommy or one of Misty's brothers either molesting or having something sexual to do with her on Blogger Talk Radio.

And maybe he did, we don't know. I get upset when accusations are thrown such as these, when that person could be innocent of doing such a horrible thing. I don't like seeing someone's reputation being ruined by accusations, this could be totally false, and now people are looking at Tommy as doing this. If he did do this that is a different story.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #26 on: August 30, 2009, 06:49:05 PM »

(here's a winner about Caylee's case  )                       Cobra talking about Casey Anthony case. Says Baez should push for accidental drowning. Charges should be illegal burying.
L.P. and Cobra agree that Chloroform comes from diaper urine and pool chemicals.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #27 on: August 30, 2009, 06:50:48 PM »

Thanks Sunny~I so appreciated your prayers during our recent loss an angelic monkey

No thanks needed....I do hope all of you are getting stronger every day.

I agree Misty is starting to remind me of Casey (just a more uneducated version), in fact the entire Cummings family is starting to remind me of shades of the Anthony's. For instance when Misty stated that she nor Ron would have anything to do with NeJame or Tim Miller, it reminded soooooooo much of the A's. Now, if the Cummings family (sans Misty) would come out and say "Misty doesn't speak for us and we welcome TES, and MN", I might think differently-but by NOT doing so they seem to be standing behind the "key" to finding out what happened to Haleigh and that leads me to believe they have some reason to do so. JMO

Im...I agree.....TM is their biggest hope of finding Haleigh......but then, sadly they may not want her found

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #28 on: August 30, 2009, 06:52:59 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/afRUJHnps94&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/afRUJHnps94&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

Nut...THANK YOU!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #29 on: August 30, 2009, 06:55:12 PM »

There were some references made in the previous thread about Katrina Belcher/Katrina Sykes and Robert Welfenberg.
I am Dwayne Dotson. My father is Dennis Dotson of Palatka, FL. Dennis was married to Betty who is my mother....she currently has the last name of Welfenberg because she divorced Dennis and married my step father, Robert Welfenberg. Robert passed away July 27, 2007 of cancer of the throat and kidneys. Robert was married to Annette Sykes at one point in time before he married my mother. One of Robert's daughter's is Katrina Belcher or Katrina Sykes Belcher. Katrina was married to Eric Belcher and he died from trauma while cutting down a tree one day. Katrina is very good at munipulating and borrowing money from people with a promise to pay it back and never pays. She owed Robert a minimum of $30,000 and myself $15,000 which will never, ever be paid back. Katrina's children are Rene, JD and Hope. Katrina's sister I believe is the Mother of Haleigh Marie. Sooooo.....Now you know a few things.....never loan money to Katrina even if she has the best story in the world because you will never get your money back and Robert Welfenberg is the Father of Katrina and was married to Annette Sykes. Hope this is helpful and or enlightening.
Dwayne Dotson
Augusta, GA
Welcome to SM and thank you for the information.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #30 on: August 30, 2009, 06:58:47 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peLP_APO2LU

Special video made for Misty

WOW...thanks.....

Rest in Peace Caylee

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #31 on: August 30, 2009, 07:01:52 PM »

YW~I HAVE to leaarn how to embed them and do screen captures........

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #32 on: August 30, 2009, 07:03:23 PM »

And maybe he did, we don't know. I get upset when accusations are thrown such as these, when that person could be innocent of doing such a horrible thing. I don't like seeing someone's reputation being ruined by accusations, this could be totally false, and now people are looking at Tommy as doing this. If he did do this that is a different story.

agreed! we have seen this happen from time to time....look at the Duke University case for one....

and like you say, if he did do this, then different story..if he forced her and it wasn't kids just being curious with each other..siblings close in age ...
it will be a he said she said scenario I would imagine...

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #33 on: August 30, 2009, 07:03:37 PM »

Reporter's Notes: In Defense of Misty Cummings?

In Misty's Defense

Please think for a moment about Misty's life so far:

* Sexually abused at the hands of family members at a young age
    * Very lacking education
    * Describes her parents as drug users
    * Says she's lived in cars before

This tells me she has a lot of issues trusting people, putting into words descriptions of traumatic incidents, the use of drugs to ease emotional pain is not regarded is a bad thing by what her parents have modeled and that she can and will survive not matter how difficult the environment around her.

Please ponder these possibilities:

* Suppose someone Misty had come in contact with the night of the abduction pulled a weapon on her
    * Suppose this person or persons told her she and/or Haleigh will be killed if she said anything
    * Suppose you are a 17-year-old girl who had been abused in the past and now this happened to you
    * Suppose your fear of getting killed is suddenly your biggest concern
    * Suppose you don't have the intellectual resources to be able to inform authorites without getting yourself killed

Perhaps Misty doesn't need a lawyer or jail time or another polygraph right now. Perhaps she needs an advocate.

Just think about it from this angle for a little bit and keep watching as this story quickly unfolds.

more...

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/5109076.php

Suppose you get you head outta you rear and stop making excuses for Misty.....

Suppose you tell Misty to tell the truth

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #34 on: August 30, 2009, 07:06:01 PM »

nrcg..would you pleae post the link to Art's forum/Haleigh thread?  TIA

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #35 on: August 30, 2009, 07:08:50 PM »

http://www.artharris.com/forum/
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #36 on: August 30, 2009, 07:09:27 PM »

L.P. says he is willing to fly her somewhere to meet with him. Says he will do what he can to keep her from being arrested.
Simon adds contact information and agrees as does Cobra.

L.P. says Misty curled up in a shell. He says she is welcome to contact him and would even meet with her in Canada out of US jurisdiction.   (Another real gem from Simon's radio show      he needs to keep out of this)

It's way past time for LP to get back to his bounty hunting business. You'd have thought he had learned a lesson with kc...but NO!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #37 on: August 30, 2009, 07:09:58 PM »

Reporter's Notes: In Defense of Misty Cummings?

In Misty's Defense

Please think for a moment about Misty's life so far:

* Sexually abused at the hands of family members at a young age
    * Very lacking education
    * Describes her parents as drug users
    * Says she's lived in cars before

This tells me she has a lot of issues trusting people, putting into words descriptions of traumatic incidents, the use of drugs to ease emotional pain is not regarded is a bad thing by what her parents have modeled and that she can and will survive not matter how difficult the environment around her.

Please ponder these possibilities:

* Suppose someone Misty had come in contact with the night of the abduction pulled a weapon on her
    * Suppose this person or persons told her she and/or Haleigh will be killed if she said anything
    * Suppose you are a 17-year-old girl who had been abused in the past and now this happened to you
    * Suppose your fear of getting killed is suddenly your biggest concern
    * Suppose you don't have the intellectual resources to be able to inform authorites without getting yourself killed

Perhaps Misty doesn't need a lawyer or jail time or another polygraph right now. Perhaps she needs an advocate.

Just think about it from this angle for a little bit and keep watching as this story quickly unfolds.

more...

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/5109076.php

Suppose you get you head outta you rear and stop making excuses for Misty.....

Suppose you tell Misty to tell the truth

Well said!!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #38 on: August 30, 2009, 07:11:29 PM »

YW~I HAVE to leaarn how to embed them and do screen captures........

I am sure you will. I am still trying to figure out photobucket

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #39 on: August 30, 2009, 07:13:21 PM »

thank you!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.