March 28, 2024, 11:02:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #19 8/30/09 - 9/6/09  (Read 276573 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #280 on: August 31, 2009, 08:52:36 PM »

Why does Ron need to make a plea to the public, all he has to do is roll over in the bed and ask Misty 
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #281 on: August 31, 2009, 08:53:30 PM »

But would Misty know what cleaning supply to use 

And this is exactly why I don't see MOO-RONS pulling this off without some sort of physical evidence.  Only if LE seriously FUBAR'ed!

Not only that, wouldn't be easier to just get rid of the blanket. That's what I would do......
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #282 on: August 31, 2009, 08:56:11 PM »

And this is exactly why I don't see MOO-RONS pulling this off without some sort of physical evidence.  Only if LE seriously FUBAR'ed!

Not only that, wouldn't be easier to just get rid of the blanket. That's what I would do......

Maybe they did get rid of the blanket...
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #283 on: August 31, 2009, 08:57:12 PM »

OK~hate to be too graphic here, but what IF she got into some drugs (oxy's or something like that), and they tossed her in one of those 200 bodies of water in Putnam County and weighted her down?

BRB~have to run pick son up from football practice

I guess I'm not as hard core as pretend to be because it's hard to imagine a parent doing that to the body of their child. I know it happens but it assaults my senses.
strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #284 on: August 31, 2009, 08:58:54 PM »

_Peroxycarbonate is a substitution of carboxy group in hydrogen peroxide. 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #285 on: August 31, 2009, 09:00:33 PM »

Now my thoughts on the current theories here.

If Ron and Misty did it in the house the lack of evidence bothers me.  No cadaver/scent dog smelled anything in the house and no evidence period.  I can't believe that dumb and dumber pulled this off sorry I just can't.  Let me add I can't believe they pulled it off in that house.  JMO  And if they did not do it in the house than what many speculate happened is a whole lot harder to swallow for me.  Meaning she had to have been taken out of that house in live status and further done in.  I just don't see it.  Many speculate Misty is abused/beaten/downtrodden/in fear of Ron.  I do not and have not since day one.  I see a spoiled, manipulative little brat who will do/say anything to get what she wants. I've said that from day one and still believe it.  She learned how to work people very young to get what she wanted and is still doing it IMO.  I would not put it past either Ron or Misty hurting Haleigh in a fit of rage but not in that house.  And if it comes out that  it was in that house I will eat crow!

I still think we have another party involved here that we have not seen or have seen and is just waiting and watching.  Nutty I know, but here goes.  Insert the name that fits but I think Misty had visitors or went out period and someone took the opportunity to grab a live Haleigh.  I think they/he grabbed a live Haleigh for bad reasons and she just has not been recovered yet. 

Now why would Misty not say or expose this person to Ron or the police?  I think because this person is in the family or someone she was told not to bring around and he was providing drugs and she was providing other stuff for the drugs, knew the routine/ Misty and Ron's/ and I believe that if Ron knew what she was doing with this person he would kill her.  Why no evidence - simple it is someone expected to be there in the home and around Haleigh but maybe only when Ron or TN or GGMS are around also.  It bothers me the way she says why would they take her, what would they want her ... when speaking about Haleigh and like many of you here have said ... Who are "they"?

Neither are very smart Ron or Misty.  Anyway I'm still on page one of day one and my theory I guess.  I just can't fathom no physical evidence.  And as to the lie detectors/voice anaylsis and hypnosis -- still not admissable in most courts right? These are tools to help us get there but with no physical evidence...nothing. What is LE gonna do?  Lock her up LE and I think we will all learn just what Misty was up to that night !!!

fatcat...great to see you! I have missed you and your posts...We have generally been on the same page pretty much from day 1! I think that someone took Haleigh after knowing Misty's routine or maybe just from observation of that night..I do think that Haleigh is still alive...jmo...I think that she will be found...maybe LE thinks that she is still alive as well and that is why they have been so quiet on this case? for fear that if they are too open that the abductor may harm Haleigh further? dunno..time will tell.

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #286 on: August 31, 2009, 09:00:58 PM »

It seems when a child dies the parents usually wrap it in their blanket. Maybe Misty had to wash another blanket to put in it's place. Who knows maybe the blanket story is just the foundation of the ever increasing web Misty is weaving.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #287 on: August 31, 2009, 09:01:45 PM »

huge waste. why was that lawyer laughing ?
ron's plea for info =  joke
again ron knows nothing
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #288 on: August 31, 2009, 09:02:32 PM »

Well I think that it is safe to say that Misty failed all of her polys ...If she passed the first one why would FBI need to give her a secind one and if she passed the first two or even one of the first two polys why would she ask to take another one so she could clear her name? She would harp so loud on the one that she knew she passed and she would be at the LE screaming I am getting beat up from every angle ...I know you can't jeoperdize the info in finding Haleigh but you can hold a press conference and tell the public that I did pass all of my polys !.....Did anyone notice when Ron was asked about the Croslins and he said I don't know I am not suppose to be around them? huuummmmm Misty is the one who filed the restraining order so they should not suppose to be around him...I bet that come from the rat in the mailbox thing...LE probably told him not to even be on that street again...JMO
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #289 on: August 31, 2009, 09:12:58 PM »

Why does Ron need to make a plea to the public, all he has to do is roll over in the bed and ask Misty 

No need to ask her if he already knows.

Personally, I have no idea what Ron knows or doesn't know.

But if I were in his shoes, I would not be satisfied with Misty's time-line.

In fact, I am not in his shoes, and I am not satisfied with it.

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #290 on: August 31, 2009, 09:15:50 PM »

It seems when a child dies the parents usually wrap it in their blanket. Maybe Misty had to wash another blanket to put in it's place. Who knows maybe the blanket story is just the foundation of the ever increasing web Misty is weaving.
I was wondering thats why Misty was washing the blanket that was on the window because the other blanket was with Haleigh.. I hope Haleigh did  find and play with Ron's  gun that was in the home...Maybe Ron's gun was hidden inside Misty's brother home for a reason...
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #291 on: August 31, 2009, 09:21:37 PM »

Cookie!  I've missed you too woman!  Busy and need my sanity but you know I've been lurkin since day 1 here and reading it all!  I can't stay away.

By Cookie;
fatcat...great to see you! I have missed you and your posts...We have generally been on the same page pretty much from day 1! I think that someone took Haleigh after knowing Misty's routine or maybe just from observation of that night..I do think that Haleigh is still alive...jmo...I think that she will be found...maybe LE thinks that she is still alive as well and that is why they have been so quiet on this case? for fear that if they are too open that the abductor may harm Haleigh further? dunno..time will tell.

by fatcatlurker;

I still have suspicion of a Donald Sapp? type.  Known peddy who is the druggist to Misty and she has been told not to have him around children.  And she has a suspicion of what happened but maybe is more fearfull of the whole she-bang coming out to Ron and public if you know what I mean.  I think a nasty business like that would shut any dumba$$ teen girl up, she'd probably carry it to the grave imo.  But this only works if she was home with the dude on that night!?!  And Unfortunatly in this case(Peddy) I look to statistics and they don't look too good.  Otherwise she(Misty) was truely passed out and has some serious thoughts on who did it.

That is the only thing I can think on that angle.  Now a fit of rage by either yeah, but where is the evidence! Drives me crazy and has since day one!  I could seriously get the truth out of Misty.  Let's hope someone wakes up soon!
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #292 on: August 31, 2009, 09:22:32 PM »

I was wondering thats why Misty was washing the blanket that was on the window because the other blanket was with Haleigh.. I hope Haleigh did  find and play with Ron's  gun that was in the home...Maybe Ron's gun was hidden inside Misty's brother home for a reason...

There could be something to that. I'm not very familiar with the story about the gun.
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #293 on: August 31, 2009, 09:23:06 PM »

Do you guys see Anger on Ron?  Seething Anger?  Or am I misreading that?

Hi Monkeys
I saw a father who is broken and in  pain!  an angelic monkey

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #294 on: August 31, 2009, 09:23:45 PM »

You kill me!  ha ha!
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #295 on: August 31, 2009, 09:25:14 PM »

Oh crapsters, TJ Ward says the stmt about pee on blanket is a lie.............so, why all the elaborate info???????

Because it is a lie. That's how true liars weave their web of lies.

There must of been a real reason for bleach treating it?

Was bleach mentioned on Nancy Grace?  Even if  bleach was used on the blanket, etc, can't it be detected by Luminol?

In reality, Luminol is used as a forensic tool by crime scene investigators to locate traces of blood, even if it the scene has been cleaned. Because luminol is a chemiluminescent compound the light is released because of a chemical reaction.

As Luminol doesn't have a long shelf life, the crime scene investigator prepares a solution of Luminol and the activator at the scene and sprays it throughout the area under investigation. The iron present in any blood in the area catalyzes the chemical reaction that leads to the luminescence revealing the location of the blood.

Read more: http://crime-scene-processing.suite101.com/article.cfm/chemiluminescent_luminol#ixzz0PoWFJsTD

Heart
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #296 on: August 31, 2009, 09:28:41 PM »

Oh crapsters, TJ Ward says the stmt about pee on blanket is a lie.............so, why all the elaborate info???????

Was bleach mentioned on Nancy Grace?  Even if  bleach was used on the blanket, etc, can't it be detected by Luminol?

In reality, Luminol is used as a forensic tool by crime scene investigators to locate traces of blood, even if it the scene has been cleaned. Because luminol is a chemiluminescent compound the light is released because of a chemical reaction.

As Luminol doesn't have a long shelf life, the crime scene investigator prepares a solution of Luminol and the activator at the scene and sprays it throughout the area under investigation. The iron present in any blood in the area catalyzes the chemical reaction that leads to the luminescence revealing the location of the blood.

Read more: http://crime-scene-processing.suite101.com/article.cfm/chemiluminescent_luminol#ixzz0PoWFJsTD

Post from Fatcat answered the luminol question.

More Science;

http://www.newscientist.com/article/mg20026814.200-why-hair-bleach-is-a-murderers-best-friend.html

There are two types of bleach found in household cleaning products. Chlorine-based bleaches are known to make bloodstains invisible, but applying chemicals such as luminol or phenolphthalein will still reveal the presence of haemoglobin - crucial for identifying blood - even after up to 10 washes. In contrast, oxygen bleach, which contains an oxidising agent such as hydrogen peroxide, erases all trace of haemoglobin. Its effect seems to have been untested until now.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #297 on: August 31, 2009, 09:28:49 PM »

snipped from NJWISHN..There could be something to that. I'm not very familiar with the story about the gun. I believe if I have it correct a couple of stories about the gun...
1. A comment about a gun stolen and was found in a ditch
2. I recall Misty saying the gun was at her brothers home ..
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #298 on: August 31, 2009, 09:29:58 PM »

Hello Heart!  are you the one who said they are a polygrapher?  I have a question if you are?  Just curiousity about it. 
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #299 on: August 31, 2009, 09:30:27 PM »

snipped from NJWISHN..There could be something to that. I'm not very familiar with the story about the gun. I believe if I have it correct a couple of stories about the gun...
1. A comment about a gun stolen and was found in a ditch
2. I recall Misty saying the gun was at her brothers home ..

So Ron had a missing gun and then recovered it and has it back in his possession now?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.