April 16, 2024, 02:47:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #19 8/30/09 - 9/6/09  (Read 277807 times)
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #300 on: August 31, 2009, 09:32:48 PM »

snipped from NJWISHN..There could be something to that. I'm not very familiar with the story about the gun. I believe if I have it correct a couple of stories about the gun...
1. A comment about a gun stolen and was found in a ditch
2. I recall Misty saying the gun was at her brothers home ..

So Ron had a missing gun and then recovered it and has it back in his possession now?

I dont know where the gun is and who has it...
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #301 on: August 31, 2009, 09:35:22 PM »

snipped from NJWISHN..There could be something to that. I'm not very familiar with the story about the gun. I believe if I have it correct a couple of stories about the gun...

So Ron had a missing gun and then recovered it and has it back in his possession now?

Still seems like the crime scene would be a mess if a gun was involved. Surely there would be some traces somewhere for LE to find.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #302 on: August 31, 2009, 09:36:44 PM »

Heart sorry I misread your post back there where you quoted Ron.  Where he stated No he was not a polygrapher.  That's what I get for skimming and tryin to keep up when I'm used to lurkin!
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #303 on: August 31, 2009, 09:37:02 PM »

Still seems like the crime scene would be a mess if a gun was involved. Surely there would be some traces somewhere for LE to find.

True...
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #304 on: August 31, 2009, 09:40:27 PM »

we saw the bed on the floor and I would be surprised if Misty was down on her hands and knees tucking Haleigh in and stroking her hair while telling her nightie night sweet dreams so how would she even know that the blanket smelled like pee???? she probably pointed to the matresss and said bedtime ...school tommorrow...and I doubt that Haleigh would point out that the balnket smelled like pee that would be embarrassing to her...I don't know if/why the blanket was washed but I do not buy any pee story ....just another staged thing ....Also most sex offenders take the child in the blanket as to keep them warm so not to wake them and like was said earlier most parents put the blanket with the child as endearment so to speak......
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #305 on: August 31, 2009, 09:46:15 PM »

Oh crapsters, TJ Ward says the stmt about pee on blanket is a lie.............so, why all the elaborate info???????

Because it is a lie. That's how true liars weave their web of lies.

There must of been a real reason for bleach treating it?

Was bleach mentioned on Nancy Grace?  Even if  bleach was used on the blanket, etc, can't it be detected by Luminol?

In reality, Luminol is used as a forensic tool by crime scene investigators to locate traces of blood, even if it the scene has been cleaned. Because luminol is a chemiluminescent compound the light is released because of a chemical reaction.

As Luminol doesn't have a long shelf life, the crime scene investigator prepares a solution of Luminol and the activator at the scene and sprays it throughout the area under investigation. The iron present in any blood in the area catalyzes the chemical reaction that leads to the luminescence revealing the location of the blood.

Read more: http://crime-scene-processing.suite101.com/article.cfm/chemiluminescent_luminol#ixzz0PoWFJsTD

Hello Heart!  are you the one who said they are a polygrapher?  I have a question if you are?  Just curiousity about it. 

lol fcl, no I am not a polygrapher.  What I posted was what Ron responded to NG, that he was not a polygrapher.

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #306 on: August 31, 2009, 09:50:01 PM »

Heart sorry I misread your post back there where you quoted Ron.  Where he stated No he was not a polygrapher.  That's what I get for skimming and tryin to keep up when I'm used to lurkin!

I have to go back over the video of Misty's questioning from last week, but I thought that she gave an account of both blankets.

Heart
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #307 on: August 31, 2009, 09:50:49 PM »

Do you guys see Anger on Ron?  Seething Anger?  Or am I misreading that?

Hi Monkeys
I saw a father who is broken and in  pain!  an angelic monkey

pb

I see what you see but when nancy initially asked him about Misty's polygraph results I saw anger.  And I wonder what the anger was directed at.  I mean does Misty really have him that fooled?  I've known men who are very ignorant to woman especially evil coniving women, but it's been in his face a while now about her inconsistencies and I just would love to know what he is thinking if he is totally innocent and distraught over Haleigh?!  I can only base it on how I would feel and I do not think I could sleep with my husband with that many inconsistancies out there.  I mean at some point I have to trust the pro's (LE, FBI) especially if I am innocent.  It makes one wonder. Like I said earlier at this point I could smack them all!
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #308 on: August 31, 2009, 09:53:35 PM »

I'll watch the whole NG later, but only saw a small part of where she was talking to Ron & asking him what Misty had told him, then went to her guests about polygraphs & got really up in the air about them, was even short with Ron & did a little bit of mimic of Misty on the Today show when she said she didn't know why she told inconsistent stories ... then went to someone & discussed about what shape Haleigh's body would be in if found now, if cause of death could be determined...

... then went back to Ron & in a purposely choked up voice & told him she hated to even ask such questions when she knew he was right there listening.   

I said all that to say, it was obvious to me she deliberately set up that chain of discussion in order to try to make Ron explode since it was all against Misty & also involved making him think about the condition of Haleigh's body at this point if she's hidden somewhere.   Didn't work, he was staying cold as steel, but she sure tried.  Usually can't stand her, but have to give her an A for that part tonight when she worked both sides.

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #309 on: August 31, 2009, 09:55:12 PM »

Hi Monkeys

pb

I thought that was what I saw as well...gonna watch it on the second showing...I only saw the last part of it...

also, on another forum, a poster said something interesting...Maybe Misty was partying that night with 2-4 people, maybe they gave Misty waaayyyy too many drugs and she was totally out of it.. and one of them took off with Haleigh? so maybe, she is telling the truth that she really does not know what happened to Haleigh..?

sounds logical doesn't it? that is why she perhaps wanted the truth serum and wanted to do the poly? cause she was/is so sure that she had nothing to do with Haleigh's disappearance other than neglect?
but if this is true, then she needs to tell LE this...

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #310 on: August 31, 2009, 09:59:25 PM »

Hi Monkeys

pb

I see what you see but when nancy initially asked him about Misty's polygraph results I saw anger.  And I wonder what the anger was directed at.  I mean does Misty really have him that fooled?  I've known men who are very ignorant to woman especially evil coniving women, but it's been in his face a while now about her inconsistencies and I just would love to know what he is thinking if he is totally innocent and distraught over Haleigh?!  I can only base it on how I would feel and I do not think I could sleep with my husband with that many inconsistancies out there.  I mean at some point I have to trust the pro's (LE, FBI) especially if I am innocent.  It makes one wonder. Like I said earlier at this point I could smack them all!

I agree FC...could not sleep with the devil....deep down Ron has to have his doubts..would love to be a fly on the wall in that house! but I did think at the end that he looked like he was like a very beaten man..perhaps with everyone talking and giving the facts on Misty and not passing the poly, perhaps he was having a moment when things were finally, finally dawning on him? dunno..

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #311 on: August 31, 2009, 10:02:12 PM »

we saw the bed on the floor and I would be surprised if Misty was down on her hands and knees tucking Haleigh in and stroking her hair while telling her nightie night sweet dreams so how would she even know that the blanket smelled like pee???? she probably pointed to the matresss and said bedtime ...school tommorrow...and I doubt that Haleigh would point out that the balnket smelled like pee that would be embarrassing to her...I don't know if/why the blanket was washed but I do not buy any pee story ....just another staged thing ....Also most sex offenders take the child in the blanket as to keep them warm so not to wake them and like was said earlier most parents put the blanket with the child as endearment so to speak......

you know this whole blanket/washing thing is bs.  In fact now that I think about it we even got conflicting stories from Art Harris on this about the washing machine still running when LE got to the house that night and one more thing IIRRC there is a pic out there somewhere with blankets thrown about the back lawn for the Search dogs to smell and a later comment by LE that they should not have done that on hindsight cus the scent from the blankets probably carried to the river on the wind and lead the dogs that way.
Now I could be off my rocker but I swear I remember those 2 things from sources other than Misty in regards to the darn blankets. 

So many conflicting details. I buy your thoughts on no pee on the blankets and as you so graphically described Misty saying goodnight to Haleigh...I don't see that either.  Misty on her knees kissing Haleigh goodnight I don't think so.
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #312 on: August 31, 2009, 10:07:05 PM »

Hi Monkeys

pb

I saw, I'm gonna beat her (Misty) for this s@+t when I get up from this chair .... ha  I think he doesn't want to believe that she lied to him.  He doesn't want to believe that everything people have said are saying she was/is is true.
My ex's ex was one of those women that could sell you your own shoes. She would do things to me and my girls and look him right in the eyes and say we were lying.
At some point he is going to have to face the fact that Misty knows more. I know many do not feel as I feel but I feel bad for Ron.

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #313 on: August 31, 2009, 10:12:11 PM »

Wonder why NG let Ron get away with not answering about why Misty knew where a rose was, and that the area should be searched.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #314 on: August 31, 2009, 10:14:04 PM »

Pinkbanana...I feel bad for Ron as well...

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #315 on: August 31, 2009, 10:14:55 PM »

Wonder why NG let Ron get away with not answering about why Misty knew where a rose was, and that the area should be searched.

I think that Mz Nancy gave Ron lots to think about tonight jmo....

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #316 on: August 31, 2009, 10:16:37 PM »

I'm watching again and when Nancy tells him it makes no sense, the usual "I don't know Miz Nancy", I wonder who drilled that so deep into him that he can't even admit that his wife is lying at her arse about his "heart"...........makes absolutely no sense to me unless he too knows wth happened that night. No one in their right mind would stand behind someone that "lost their child", and then refuses to cooperate and continues to lie It goes against every fiber of a parent to stand up for their child and instead stand by the last one to have seen her?

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #317 on: August 31, 2009, 10:19:27 PM »

I think that Mz Nancy gave Ron lots to think about tonight jmo....

oh I agree, it's just that I'm seeing the first part now & she's romping & stomping on him, saying she wants to hear from him (Ron) when his lawyer intervened and tried to answer for him.  Looks like she romped on him about everything except the rose thing & I wondered why. 

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #318 on: August 31, 2009, 10:20:31 PM »

Have there been any close up pics of HaLeigh's naked mattress for pee stains?

Heart
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #319 on: August 31, 2009, 10:21:16 PM »

I saw, I'm gonna beat her (Misty) for this s@+t when I get up from this chair ....LOL I was trying to find a description for that look on Rons face but words escaped me ....Thank you I could not have said it any better ....I bet her a&& sucked up the chair cushion as she watched that on tv.....I wonder if she was running down the road on her cell trying to get a ride out of town...guess she can always call LP.....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.