April 26, 2024, 10:20:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #19 8/30/09 - 9/6/09  (Read 278290 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #320 on: August 31, 2009, 10:21:36 PM »

Wonder why NG let Ron get away with not answering about why Misty knew where a rose was, and that the area should be searched.

I think that Mz Nancy gave Ron lots to think about tonight jmo....

oh I agree, it's just that I'm seeing the first part now & she's romping & stomping on him, saying she wants to hear from him (Ron) when his lawyer intervened and tried to answer for him.  Looks like she romped on him about everything except the rose thing & I wondered why. 

yep...and I was agreeing with you too! Smile

pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #321 on: August 31, 2009, 10:21:51 PM »

FCL, I hit post before I was done.
I also wanted to say that I could not sleep in the same house forget about the same bed with my husband if my child was missing and he was the last person to see my child.
He would be singing because I would give him a New York a$$ beating everyday, night , second you get my point...ha

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #322 on: August 31, 2009, 10:24:12 PM »

Wonder why NG let Ron get away with not answering about why Misty knew where a rose was, and that the area should be searched.

I think that Mz Nancy gave Ron lots to think about tonight jmo....

oh I agree, it's just that I'm seeing the first part now & she's romping & stomping on him, saying she wants to hear from him (Ron) when his lawyer intervened and tried to answer for him.  Looks like she romped on him about everything except the rose thing & I wondered why. 

I'd love to know that too, especially since it was Ron that took them there........now that area has such extreme vegetation and ground cover I'd think it would be hard to find and IIRC he took them straight to it, will go check to CMA

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #323 on: August 31, 2009, 10:24:13 PM »

we saw the bed on the floor and I would be surprised if Misty was down on her hands and knees tucking Haleigh in and stroking her hair while telling her nightie night sweet dreams so how would she even know that the blanket smelled like pee???? she probably pointed to the matresss and said bedtime ...school tommorrow...and I doubt that Haleigh would point out that the balnket smelled like pee that would be embarrassing to her...I don't know if/why the blanket was washed but I do not buy any pee story ....just another staged thing ....Also most sex offenders take the child in the blanket as to keep them warm so not to wake them and like was said earlier most parents put the blanket with the child as endearment so to speak......

Have there been any close up pics of HaLeigh's naked mattress for pee stains?

Heart..I could be wrong about this..but I think that the toddler beds which is what it looked like that Haleigh had would be a crib size mattress which would be rubber lined...at least my grand daughters crib turned into a toddler bed using the same mattress...if that is the case then pee stains might not show up...
besides if there were pee stains it might not have been recent ones? dunno

my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #324 on: August 31, 2009, 10:24:34 PM »

we saw the bed on the floor and I would be surprised if Misty was down on her hands and knees tucking Haleigh in and stroking her hair while telling her nightie night sweet dreams so how would she even know that the blanket smelled like pee???? she probably pointed to the matresss and said bedtime ...school tommorrow...and I doubt that Haleigh would point out that the balnket smelled like pee that would be embarrassing to her...I don't know if/why the blanket was washed but I do not buy any pee story ....just another staged thing ....Also most sex offenders take the child in the blanket as to keep them warm so not to wake them and like was said earlier most parents put the blanket with the child as endearment so to speak......

Have there been any close up pics of HaLeigh's naked mattress for pee stains?
Not that I have seen but I think that is a baby bed matress that was used on the toddler bed so it is more than likely plastic covering....
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #325 on: August 31, 2009, 10:25:20 PM »

I saw, I'm gonna beat her (Misty) for this s@+t when I get up from this chair ....LOL I was trying to find a description for that look on Rons face but words escaped me ....Thank you I could not have said it any better ....I bet her a&& sucked up the chair cushion as she watched that on tv.....I wonder if she was running down the road on her cell trying to get a ride out of town...guess she can always call LP.....
Monkey Devil! Hope her passport is current............

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #326 on: August 31, 2009, 10:26:57 PM »

Do you guys see Anger on Ron?  Seething Anger?  Or am I misreading that?

Hi Monkeys
I saw a father who is broken and in  pain!  an angelic monkey

pb

I see what you see but when nancy initially asked him about Misty's polygraph results I saw anger.  And I wonder what the anger was directed at.  I mean does Misty really have him that fooled?  I've known men who are very ignorant to woman especially evil coniving women, but it's been in his face a while now about her inconsistencies and I just would love to know what he is thinking if he is totally innocent and distraught over Haleigh?!  I can only base it on how I would feel and I do not think I could sleep with my husband with that many inconsistancies out there.  I mean at some point I have to trust the pro's (LE, FBI) especially if I am innocent.  It makes one wonder. Like I said earlier at this point I could smack them all!

I saw, I'm gonna beat her (Misty) for this s@+t when I get up from this chair .... ha  I think he doesn't want to believe that she lied to him.  He doesn't want to believe that everything people have said are saying she was/is is true.
My ex's ex was one of those women that could sell you your own shoes. She would do things to me and my girls and look him right in the eyes and say we were lying.
At some point he is going to have to face the fact that Misty knows more. I know many do not feel as I feel but I feel bad for Ron.

pb

True that and if it were me that would be my shortest route to solving this.  I mean if he's such a beater you'd think he would of already lost it by now on Misty.  But no we are still sitting here waiting.  And I too can see Ron totally innocent of Haleigh's disappearing. I just wish he would re-direct his emotions towards Misty if he is innocent he has nothing to fear.   
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #327 on: August 31, 2009, 10:28:59 PM »

wish they would try to get answers for the questions they keep asking.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #328 on: August 31, 2009, 10:29:37 PM »

I'm watching again and when Nancy tells him it makes no sense, the usual "I don't know Miz Nancy", I wonder who drilled that so deep into him that he can't even admit that his wife is lying at her arse about his "heart"...........makes absolutely no sense to me unless he too knows wth happened that night. No one in their right mind would stand behind someone that "lost their child", and then refuses to cooperate and continues to lie It goes against every fiber of a parent to stand up for their child and instead stand by the last one to have seen her?

It's a fact that many marriages break up over having a child abducted. What did these two do, got married. That defies any kind of logic I could come up with. Doesn't ring true to me. Why did they really get married?
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #329 on: August 31, 2009, 10:30:08 PM »

Pinkbanana...I feel bad for Ron as well...

Cookie, I know you do! When the case first broke I remember you and I had the feeling.... I stop posting in here because it would get too much sometimes.

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #330 on: August 31, 2009, 10:30:20 PM »

my2cents...we must have been posting at the same time! lol...
your thoughts on the mattress are the same as mine..

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #331 on: August 31, 2009, 10:31:13 PM »

Now this second Nancy Grace is different right?  Anybody else watching again?
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #332 on: August 31, 2009, 10:31:49 PM »

Pinkbanana...I feel bad for Ron as well...

Cookie, I know you do! When the case first broke I remember you and I had the feeling.... I stop posting in here because it would get too much sometimes.

pb

xxx Smile Smile  glad that you are back ...

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #333 on: August 31, 2009, 10:32:29 PM »

Now this second Nancy Grace is different right?  Anybody else watching again?

same ....comes on at 7 and 9 in my area...repeated...

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #334 on: August 31, 2009, 10:32:53 PM »

I'm watching again and when Nancy tells him it makes no sense, the usual "I don't know Miz Nancy", I wonder who drilled that so deep into him that he can't even admit that his wife is lying at her arse about his "heart"...........makes absolutely no sense to me unless he too knows wth happened that night. No one in their right mind would stand behind someone that "lost their child", and then refuses to cooperate and continues to lie It goes against every fiber of a parent to stand up for their child and instead stand by the last one to have seen her?

It's a fact that many marriages break up over having a child abducted. What did these two do, got married. That defies any kind of logic I could come up with. Doesn't ring true to me. Why did they really get married?

Or even an innocent death such as a car accident............I remember once someone asked me when I was married if my husband had a wreck and my child died if I could forgive them and I had to be honest, NO............even though it may not have been their fault, but I'd always suspect he could have done something to prevent it ..........does that make sense?

[
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #335 on: August 31, 2009, 10:33:22 PM »

jmoh...
i believe that both ron and misty were involved in a lot of shady things, and even if misty was drugged out of her scull and really doesn't know, and even if ron were truly at work and has no clue...jmho...if they get the ball rolling on what/who they might suspect, the snowball effect of that would crush them in the end as well...

(and i both think they're guilty as sin)
sorry i do but even if they are not directly involved in Haleigh's 'abduction' they are more than likely involved in something.....

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #336 on: August 31, 2009, 10:34:14 PM »

snip from Fatcat:

True that and if it were me that would be my shortest route to solving this.  I mean if he's such a beater you'd think he would of already lost it by now on Misty.  But no we are still sitting here waiting.  And I too can see Ron totally innocent of Haleigh's disappearing. I just wish he would re-direct his emotions towards Misty if he is innocent he has nothing to fear.   

agreed...

Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #337 on: August 31, 2009, 10:41:20 PM »

jmoh...
i believe that both ron and misty were involved in a lot of shady things, and even if misty was drugged out of her scull and really doesn't know, and even if ron were truly at work and has no clue...jmho...if they get the ball rolling on what/who they might suspect, the snowball effect of that would crush them in the end as well...

sorry i do but even if they are not directly involved in Haleigh's 'abduction' they are more than likely involved in something.....

I just tried so hard to write out these same thoughts & erased a long post because I get so long winded.  This is perxactly what I think !!

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #338 on: August 31, 2009, 10:41:29 PM »

jmoh...

That's why I specify or try to remember just Haleigh cuz yeah they are ALL guilty of alot of crap that is unacceptable in my world. 
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #339 on: August 31, 2009, 10:41:50 PM »

I think that they got married so that his name would not be added to the list of people that have messed with her because technically he would fit in that group.....if you remember in the very first interviews they asked where Misty was and he said that she was at her house with her family resting ...that she had her house and he had his that she was just the babysitter...she also did not refer to the master bedroom as her room until after they were married and on the 911 tape when she called in she said our daughter etc and then the 911 operator said and her name is Haleigh croslin? and Misty said no that is my name her name is Cummings and she seemed to get frustrated....And to top it all off Ron was soooo not happy about this wedding....I say he thought that he had to......JMO
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.