April 24, 2024, 09:33:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #19 8/30/09 - 9/6/09  (Read 278186 times)
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #360 on: August 31, 2009, 11:18:55 PM »

carry on dear monkeys as this little monkey is going to bed...

talk to you all tomorrow!

God bless Haleigh and I hope that she is found soon...

good night an angelic monkey

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #361 on: August 31, 2009, 11:20:26 PM »

Good night Cookie! I'm going to see if Blink posted anything on Christine Sheddy today. 

Good night all!  Enjoyed hashing over theories on this case tonight. 

Question--is anyone on Scared Monkeys a polygrapher?  I'd love to ask some questions about it : )  And I think only one who gives the test could answer my question...maybe.
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #362 on: August 31, 2009, 11:23:04 PM »

Good night Cookie! I'm going to see if Blink posted anything on Christine Sheddy today. 

Good night all!  Enjoyed hashing over theories on this case tonight. 

Question--is anyone on Scared Monkeys a polygrapher?  I'd love to ask some questions about it : )  And I think only one who gives the test could answer my question...maybe.

Good night FCL

As soon as I log on from my computer it gets quite and monkeys are going to bed.

an angelic monkey

PB

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #363 on: August 31, 2009, 11:27:47 PM »

OT Question.  If someone at SM gets but-hened do there posts go also? 

Just curious I see names gone from members list and I sometimes use that to look at last posts and wondering if they go too - the person's actual posts?

Now really good night!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #364 on: August 31, 2009, 11:34:14 PM »

From Radionewz on twitter:

MISTY'S ATTORNEY BELIEVES SHE PASSED LDT's!!!!!!! http://www.firstcoastnews.c...
17 minutes ago from web

MISTY SAYS TIM MILLER TOLD HER THAT HER DAYS WERE NUMBERED.... http://www.firstcoastnews.c... OMG!!!!!
18 minutes ago from web

OMG!!!! TRASHING TIM MILLER!!!!!!!
20 minutes ago from web

LMAO!!!! Misty believes she passed the LDT's ... more......... http://www.firstcoastnews.c...

FCL~I believe their post stay, but Klaas would be the better one to ask for sure.....

Good night and glad to see you again!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #365 on: August 31, 2009, 11:38:37 PM »

I saw, I'm gonna beat her (Misty) for this s@+t when I get up from this chair ....LOL I was trying to find a description for that look on Rons face but words escaped me ....Thank you I could not have said it any better ....I bet her a&& sucked up the chair cushion as she watched that on tv.....I wonder if she was running down the road on her cell trying to get a ride out of town...guess she can always call LP.....

That is what I saw.... what I wanted to write I can't. 

I wonder if she was there...did you see him look to the side?
She's going to have to call LP because she can't go to her family.  an angelic monkey 

pb
I did see him look to the side ....strange...
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #366 on: August 31, 2009, 11:41:27 PM »

Comment, blog & share photos
  Shows | Player    Shows     
Misty and Ronald Cummings Speak Out About Tests
 Jessica Clark  Taren Reed     Created: 8/31/2009 10:18:54 PM    Updated: 8/31/2009 11:35:29 PM
Recommend Print Article Email Article Larger Smaller

ST. AUGUSTINE, FL -- Misty and Ronald Cummings say they hoped Tim Miller of Texas Equusearch was going to help them find Haleigh Cummings, who disappeared in February.

Instead, they claim he took them out of town and tricked them the week of August 20th.

In an interview on August 31st, Misty and Ronald Cummings talked to First Coast News' Jessica Clark in Ronald's attorney's office in St. Augustine.

Misty Cummings said, "[Miller] called on the phone and said 'I'm going to take you to Orlando to get you away because your days are numbered.' And I said okay."

However, Miller told First Coast News he only offered to take them away from the stresses in Putnam County so they could relax a little bit.

Miller said, "I asked if they wanted to get away for a couple of days to let their heads clear out."

When leaving Putnam County, Misty Cummings said Miller told her and her husband they could not bring their cell phones with them. She said she did not ask why.

Miller said, "No it's false. Ron was afraid to talk on their cell phones because Ron said his phone was tapped and Misty's phone was tapped, everybody's phone was tapped. He said it won't do any good to get away because it's a Nextel phone with GPS on it."

Ronald Cummings told Clark, "My understanding is [Miller] did not want us to be tracked, I don't know if we were being tracked by the FBI. I don't know."

Miller said the phones were "their choice. One-hundred percent their choice." Miller said he did want them to be able to reach him and their families while in Orlando, so he did purchase a prepaid phone for them.

While in Orlando for three days and two nights, Miller said Misty Cummings wanted to take a polygraph test.

But Misty told First Coast News she did not ask to take it and that it was a surprise.

"When I showed up there, they told me I was taking a polygraph. I was like, okay," Misty said. She said she never said she did not want to take the test because "I was helping. I was trying to do everything to help find Haleigh. Anything for Haleigh, I'll do."

Misty Cummings said she later felt pressured by Miller to take a voice analysis test and undergo hypnosis.

"He told me if I do not take those tests, he wouldn't look for Haleigh, and that's why I took the tests because I don't want no one to stop looking for Haleigh," Misty Cummings said.

However, Miller said she begged him to take those tests and that the hypnosis was her idea.

Misty Cummings' attorney, Robert Fields, feels Orlando-based attorney Marck NeJame was behind the tests and should not have been interfering with his client.

Fields said, "If there was an ethical obligation it was possibly breached. And it would've been by Mr. NeJame. Again, I wasn't there but that's my understating of what Misty and Ronald said."

While investigators and these latest private tests indicate Misty Cummings is withholding vital information about Haleigh's disappearance, Ronald Cummings stands by his wife.

"My feelings are we need to find my daughter," Ronald Cummings said.

First Coast News' Jessica Clark asked him, "Do you feel Misty holds some information that can help do that?" He answered, "I don't think she has any information that will help find Haleigh."

Misty Cummings said, "If they go out and look for the right person, they'd have all the answers but they're trying to get all the answers from me that I don't have."

Misty Cummings said she did not call her attorney before taking the polygraph because she thought she could take it on her own.

Fields said he feels she did pass the tests and that the tests are open to interpretation.

Misty Cummings says she does not regret taking the tests. She also feels she passed them, even though the independent test administrators say she failed them.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=144221&catid=3

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #367 on: August 31, 2009, 11:42:48 PM »

Nobody likes to think that a parent could hurt or kill a child, but it happens. I am putting the link to this video here. I don't want to post the video because it is pretty graphic. Anyone that wants to see it can. A 6 month old baby girl tortured and killed by her parents and uncle.

http://media.causes.com/483963?p_id=71444384

They are trying to get as many hits as they can so they can take it to the powers that be, to try and get stiffer penalities for people like this.

2 4 1
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #368 on: August 31, 2009, 11:45:49 PM »

I saw, I'm gonna beat her (Misty) for this s@+t when I get up from this chair ....LOL I was trying to find a description for that look on Rons face but words escaped me ....Thank you I could not have said it any better ....I bet her a&& sucked up the chair cushion as she watched that on tv.....I wonder if she was running down the road on her cell trying to get a ride out of town...guess she can always call LP.....

That is what I saw.... what I wanted to write I can't. 

I wonder if she was there...did you see him look to the side?
She's going to have to call LP because she can't go to her family.  an angelic monkey 

pb
I did see him look to the side ....strange...

It could be nothing  but when I saw him look to the side I thought hmmm is she there...she better run. 

pb

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #369 on: August 31, 2009, 11:46:43 PM »

Shows | Player    Shows     
 Jessica Clark  Taren Reed     Created: 8/31/2009 10:18:54 PM    Updated: 8/31/2009 11:35:29 PM

ST. AUGUSTINE, FL -- Misty and Ronald Cummings say they hoped Tim Miller of Texas Equusearch was going to help them find Haleigh Cummings, who disappeared in February.

Instead, they claim he took them out of town and tricked them the week of August 20th.

In an interview on August 31st, Misty and Ronald Cummings talked to First Coast News' Jessica Clark in Ronald's attorney's office in St. Augustine.

Misty Cummings said, "[Miller] called on the phone and said 'I'm going to take you to Orlando to get you away because your days are numbered.' And I said okay."

However, Miller told First Coast News he only offered to take them away from the stresses in Putnam County so they could relax a little bit.

Miller said, "I asked if they wanted to get away for a couple of days to let their heads clear out."

When leaving Putnam County, Misty Cummings said Miller told her and her husband they could not bring their cell phones with them. She said she did not ask why.

Miller said, "No it's false. Ron was afraid to talk on their cell phones because Ron said his phone was tapped and Misty's phone was tapped, everybody's phone was tapped. He said it won't do any good to get away because it's a Nextel phone with GPS on it."

Ronald Cummings told Clark, "My understanding is [Miller] did not want us to be tracked, I don't know if we were being tracked by the FBI. I don't know."

Miller said the phones were "their choice. One-hundred percent their choice." Miller said he did want them to be able to reach him and their families while in Orlando, so he did purchase a prepaid phone for them.

While in Orlando for three days and two nights, Miller said Misty Cummings wanted to take a polygraph test.

But Misty told First Coast News she did not ask to take it and that it was a surprise.

"When I showed up there, they told me I was taking a polygraph. I was like, okay," Misty said. She said she never said she did not want to take the test because "I was helping. I was trying to do everything to help find Haleigh. Anything for Haleigh, I'll do."

Misty Cummings said she later felt pressured by Miller to take a voice analysis test and undergo hypnosis.

"He told me if I do not take those tests, he wouldn't look for Haleigh, and that's why I took the tests because I don't want no one to stop looking for Haleigh," Misty Cummings said.

However, Miller said she begged him to take those tests and that the hypnosis was her idea.

Misty Cummings' attorney, Robert Fields, feels Orlando-based attorney Marck NeJame was behind the tests and should not have been interfering with his client.

Fields said, "If there was an ethical obligation it was possibly breached. And it would've been by Mr. NeJame. Again, I wasn't there but that's my understating of what Misty and Ronald said."

While investigators and these latest private tests indicate Misty Cummings is withholding vital information about Haleigh's disappearance, Ronald Cummings stands by his wife.

First Coast News' Jessica Clark asked him, "Do you feel Misty holds some information that can help do that?" He answered, "I don't think she has any information that will help find Haleigh."
Misty Cummings said, "If they go out and look for the right person, they'd have all the answers but they're trying to get all the answers from me that I don't have."

Misty Cummings said she did not call her attorney before taking the polygraph because she thought she could take it on her own.

Fields said he feels she did pass the tests and that the tests are open to interpretation.

Misty Cummings says she does not regret taking the tests. She also feels she passed them, even though the independent test administrators say she failed them.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=144221&catid=3

If after hearing everything he has lately about the failed test etc, not to mention the inconsistencies, this tells me all I need to know.........very sad for Haleigh

[
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #370 on: August 31, 2009, 11:46:50 PM »

OT Question.  If someone at SM gets but-hened do there posts go also? 

Just curious I see names gone from members list and I sometimes use that to look at last posts and wondering if they go too - the person's actual posts?

Now really good night!

Normally we don't delete posts or accounts.  If a member needs banning they are banned but their posts remain. 
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #371 on: August 31, 2009, 11:50:14 PM »

Sorry that was not the link. Try this

http://media.causes.com/549805

2 4 1
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #372 on: August 31, 2009, 11:50:32 PM »

Shows | Player    Shows     

Misty is too much!!

pb

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #373 on: August 31, 2009, 11:54:23 PM »

Shows | Player    Shows     

Misty is too much!!

pb

This interview was Misty and Ron.................I just can't get past that very plain and simple fact that he is choosing a kid he has known less than a yr over his own flesh and blood child......

[
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #374 on: August 31, 2009, 11:55:15 PM »

Don't forget..

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #375 on: August 31, 2009, 11:57:26 PM »

Don't forget..

EXACTLY....................now they are trying to throw Tim under the bus, who would believe R/M over TIm??????????? Anybody

[
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #376 on: September 01, 2009, 12:05:23 AM »

Ron must have run right over for this latest interview right after being on Nancy Grace. I'm at a loss for words except to say they are becoming the Anthonys..........
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #377 on: September 01, 2009, 12:06:38 AM »

OMG~I'm sick.............but you are right parents do harm their children even murder them, remember baby Grace? I am so sick of hearing this sad stories of children taken too soon and at the hands of those that should protect them.

[
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #378 on: September 01, 2009, 12:06:44 AM »

Don't forget..

WOW, I have NEVER seen this....so sad 

Thank you, Klaas.

pb

SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #379 on: September 01, 2009, 12:10:51 AM »

OMG~I'm sick.............but you are right parents do harm their children even murder them, remember baby Grace? I am so sick of hearing this sad stories of children taken too soon and at the hands of those that should protect them.

Isn't that the truth. Like they say on this site Hang Baby Killers. No ifs ands or buts.

2 4 1
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.