April 26, 2024, 04:49:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #19 8/30/09 - 9/6/09  (Read 278275 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #380 on: September 01, 2009, 12:14:18 AM »

Sorry that was not the link. Try this

http://media.causes.com/549805

OMG~I'm sick.............but you are right parents do harm their children even murder them, remember baby Grace? I am so sick of hearing this sad stories of children taken too soon and at the hands of those that should protect them.

Isn't that the truth. Like they say on this site Hang Baby Killers. No ifs ands or buts.

Thank you............I was disgusted and shocked at those photos and the fact that they got 18 yrs is unfathomable, frankly if I were the arresting LE, I think I'd have "accidentally" shot them, all 3 of them.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #381 on: September 01, 2009, 12:15:48 AM »

Don't forget..

Choices. She chose sex, drugs and alcohol over learning how to read and write. Now a precious child is missing on her watch. No sympathy here.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #382 on: September 01, 2009, 12:16:37 AM »

ST. AUGUSTINE, FL -- Misty and Ronald Cummings say they hoped Tim Miller of Texas Equusearch was going to help them find Haleigh Cummings, who disappeared in February.

Instead, they claim he took them out of town and tricked them the week of August 20th.

In an interview on August 31st, Misty and Ronald Cummings talked to First Coast News' Jessica Clark in Ronald's attorney's office in St. Augustine.

Misty Cummings said, "[Miller] called on the phone and said 'I'm going to take you to Orlando to get you away because your days are numbered.' And I said okay."

However, Miller told First Coast News he only offered to take them away from the stresses in Putnam County so they could relax a little bit.

Miller said, "I asked if they wanted to get away for a couple of days to let their heads clear out."

When leaving Putnam County, Misty Cummings said Miller told her and her husband they could not bring their cell phones with them. She said she did not ask why.

Miller said, "No it's false. Ron was afraid to talk on their cell phones because Ron said his phone was tapped and Misty's phone was tapped, everybody's phone was tapped. He said it won't do any good to get away because it's a Nextel phone with GPS on it."

Ronald Cummings told Clark, "My understanding is [Miller] did not want us to be tracked, I don't know if we were being tracked by the FBI. I don't know."

Miller said the phones were "their choice. One-hundred percent their choice." Miller said he did want them to be able to reach him and their families while in Orlando, so he did purchase a prepaid phone for them

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/topstories/news-article.aspx?storyid=144221&catid=3
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #383 on: September 01, 2009, 12:17:22 AM »

Ron must have run right over for this latest interview right after being on Nancy Grace. I'm at a loss for words except to say they are becoming the Anthonys..........

I'd bet on it, more damage control....and "keep the focus on Haleigh", straight from the A's playbook IMO. Frankly it seems we are more interested in finding out the truth than they are.

God Bless Haleigh an angelic monkey

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #384 on: September 01, 2009, 12:17:22 AM »

Good night Monkeys

God BLESS!!

pb  an angelic monkey

PLEASE FIND Haleigh!!

MISTY TALK!!

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #385 on: September 01, 2009, 12:18:27 AM »

Good night Monkeys

God BLESS!!

pb  an angelic monkey

PLEASE FIND Haleigh!!

MISTY TALK!!

Night PB~come by more often.........

[
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #386 on: September 01, 2009, 12:18:36 AM »

Sorry that was not the link. Try this

http://media.causes.com/549805

OMG~I'm sick.............but you are right parents do harm their children even murder them, remember baby Grace? I am so sick of hearing this sad stories of children taken too soon and at the hands of those that should protect them.

Isn't that the truth. Like they say on this site Hang Baby Killers. No ifs ands or buts.

Thank you............I was disgusted and shocked at those photos and the fact that they got 18 yrs is unfathomable, frankly if I were the arresting LE, I think I'd have "accidentally" shot them, all 3 of them.

Two grown men repeatedly raped that infant in addition to beating her to death, not to mention the bites. What could have ever possessed them to commit those acts......
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #387 on: September 01, 2009, 12:20:08 AM »

ST. AUGUSTINE, FL -- Misty and Ronald Cummings say they hoped Tim Miller of Texas Equusearch was going to help them find Haleigh Cummings, who disappeared in February.

Instead, they claim he took them out of town and tricked them the week of August 20th.

In an interview on August 31st, Misty and Ronald Cummings talked to First Coast News' Jessica Clark in Ronald's attorney's office in St. Augustine.

Misty Cummings said, "[Miller] called on the phone and said 'I'm going to take you to Orlando to get you away because your days are numbered.' And I said okay."

However, Miller told First Coast News he only offered to take them away from the stresses in Putnam County so they could relax a little bit.

Miller said, "I asked if they wanted to get away for a couple of days to let their heads clear out."

When leaving Putnam County, Misty Cummings said Miller told her and her husband they could not bring their cell phones with them. She said she did not ask why.

Miller said, "No it's false. Ron was afraid to talk on their cell phones because Ron said his phone was tapped and Misty's phone was tapped, everybody's phone was tapped. He said it won't do any good to get away because it's a Nextel phone with GPS on it."

Ronald Cummings told Clark, "My understanding is [Miller] did not want us to be tracked, I don't know if we were being tracked by the FBI. I don't know."

Miller said the phones were "their choice. One-hundred percent their choice." Miller said he did want them to be able to reach him and their families while in Orlando, so he did purchase a prepaid phone for them

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/topstories/news-article.aspx?storyid=144221&catid=3

The video is now up:

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/amberalerts/default.aspx

[
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #388 on: September 01, 2009, 12:20:22 AM »

Good night Monkeys

God BLESS!!

pb  an angelic monkey

PLEASE FIND Haleigh!!

MISTY TALK!!

IM, just thought I share something with you... I say a prayer every night for you and your family!  an angelic monkey

pbxo

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #389 on: September 01, 2009, 12:23:09 AM »

Misty and Ron talking to first coast news with their attorney's..

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #390 on: September 01, 2009, 12:26:18 AM »

Good night Monkeys

God BLESS!!

pb  an angelic monkey

PLEASE FIND Haleigh!!

MISTY TALK!!

IM, just thought I share something with you... I say a prayer every night for you and your family!  an angelic monkey

pbxo

thanks PB~you're so kind to remember my family in your prayers an angelic monkey

[
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #391 on: September 01, 2009, 12:29:15 AM »

Don't forget..

Choices. She chose sex, drugs and alcohol over learning how to read and write. Now a precious child is missing on her watch. No sympathy here.

And Misty CHOSE to write this.

No going back on that now in my book.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #392 on: September 01, 2009, 12:33:13 AM »

Boy Ron sure sounds paranoid about the phones and that leads me to believe that was one of the reasons they didn't move back into the MH..........I bet they thought it was wired. I say find something, anything to lock them up for and then lose the keys

[
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #393 on: September 01, 2009, 12:41:24 AM »

Boy Ron sure sounds paranoid about the phones and that leads me to believe that was one of the reasons they didn't move back into the MH..........I bet they thought it was wired. I say find something, anything to lock them up for and then lose the keys

Yep.. I stated that way back they never returned to the MH because it was bugged... Unless Haleigh is found they are going to stcik to their inconstancies and stories...
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #394 on: September 01, 2009, 12:43:44 AM »

Don't forget..

And Misty CHOSE to write this.

No going back on that now in my book.

LOL, In the video of the latest interview Misty said she did not talk to her attorney about taking the poly. Did she forget she wrote that note or what?
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #395 on: September 01, 2009, 12:44:41 AM »

I just got home from work and just got finished reading up here, now Im gonna watch NG when it comes on a t 1am,  but Im with you on this, how the he!! do you stand behind someone that is clearly lying and you know they are, everybody knows she is, what is going on with Ronald , is he that lonely, my God, this is crazy, I would throw that girl out of my house so fast she wouldnt even see the steps on the way down, I agree Lock them both up,,,,,there;s something seriously wrong with this.

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #396 on: September 01, 2009, 12:47:45 AM »

Yep.. I stated that way back they never returned to the MH because it was bugged... Unless Haleigh is found they are going to stcik to their inconstancies and stories...

I agree, I think the ONLY way to get to the bottom of this is to seperate them and I honestly don't care how they do it........I'm so disappointed tonight because I thought when we heard Misty trash Tim and TES that we never heard from Ron so maybe what she stated wasn't true, but in light of the charade I witnessed tonight I feel so hopeless that Haleigh will ever recv the justice she deserves and Crystal, well my heart breaks for her even more after watching this. It's just beyond words and very Anthonyesque behavoir, pure and simple don't focus on me and classic deflection. My heart is very sad tonight for those who truly want her found and those who love her.

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #397 on: September 01, 2009, 12:50:35 AM »

I just got home from work and just got finished reading up here, now Im gonna watch NG when it comes on a t 1am,  but Im with you on this, how the he!! do you stand behind someone that is clearly lying and you know they are, everybody knows she is, what is going on with Ronald , is he that lonely, my God, this is crazy, I would throw that girl out of my house so fast she wouldnt even see the steps on the way down, I agree Lock them both up,,,,,there;s something seriously wrong with this.

You don't have to wait until one, it's already on youtube..........and don't forget to watch the FCN video I posted upthread with Ron and Misty throwing Tim under the bus.........like I said the other day, no good deed goes unpunished.

[
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #398 on: September 01, 2009, 12:52:56 AM »

I agree, I think the ONLY way to get to the bottom of this is to seperate them and I honestly don't care how they do it........I'm so disappointed tonight because I thought when we heard Misty trash Tim and TES that we never heard from Ron so maybe what she stated wasn't true, but in light of the charade I witnessed tonight I feel so hopeless that Haleigh will ever recv the justice she deserves and Crystal, well my heart breaks for her even more after watching this. It's just beyond words and very Anthonyesque behavoir, pure and simple don't focus on me and classic deflection. My heart is very sad tonight for those who truly want her found and those who love her.

What was the purpose of them getting help from Mark and Tim Miller?
I think they did this for a save face side show..
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #399 on: September 01, 2009, 01:07:02 AM »

What was the purpose of them getting help from Mark and Tim Miller?
I think they did this for a save face side show..

I was giving them the benefit of the doubt, but yes I think that was it to be honest with you.

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.