April 25, 2024, 02:52:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #19 8/30/09 - 9/6/09  (Read 278233 times)
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #420 on: September 01, 2009, 09:18:29 AM »

Nut, I have to say I agree with you.  Not that I don't think Ron has some "issues", (and not Jane Velez Mitchell ones, either,) but I have been thinking that the whole marrying Misty thing was about keeping your friends close, and your enemies closer, if you know what I mean.  By the way, can anyone tell me what BBM means?  I keep seeing this lately and have no clue.  Thanks.
BBM = Bold By Me
Thank youso much, I looked it up in internet acronyms and all I could find was "Brain by Mattell".

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #421 on: September 01, 2009, 09:21:24 AM »

Haleigh Cummings – Father Ronald Speaks Out – Or Not….

Posted on September 1st, 2009
by Simon Barrett in crime

In the big yawn inducing event of the day, father Ronald Cummings appeared on HLN’s Nancy Grace show. It was a delightful adventure into avoiding actually answering any questions sent his way. One has to wonder if the shirt and tie he was wearing was actually his own? It was not well fitting, but maybe it was the best that the studio had at short notice.

What we learned tonight was…. absolutely nothing.

There was much waffle about polygraphs both from Ron and the entire panel. What I find humorous is that had the polygraph shown that Misty was telling the truth Ron and his lawyer would have been shouting it from the roof tops, instead they are talking about its unreliability.

In the light of all of the recent developments TJ Hart and I will be discussing the case at noon central today on Blog Talk Radio. In order to cover as much ground as possible we will not be taking calls, however TJ will be monitoring his Twitter @THESKY973DOTCOM and Twitterers are welcome to ask their questions on it.

Items on our list to talk about are Ronald Cummings appearance on Nancy Grace last night, Leonard Padilla’s offer to Misty and how it is being received by the family. TES being back in the picture doing some ground searches. Misty’s polygraph and other tests and some of the rather strange responses, in particular the 4 people in the house answer.

Simon Barrett

http://www.bloggernews.net/122078

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #422 on: September 01, 2009, 09:27:41 AM »

Latest efforts in search for missing girl prove fruitless

By Karen Voyles
Staff writer

Published: Tuesday, September 1, 2009 at 6:30 a.m.
Last Modified: Monday, August 31, 2009 at 10:48 p.m.

A weekend ground search for a missing Putnam County girl and a law enforcement interview with a relative of the child's stepmother, launched after she reportedly failed polygraph and voice-stress tests last month, didn't yield any new information about the youngster, according to searchers and officers.

On Saturday, members of Equusearch, a Texas-based search group, hunted for signs or any clues regarding Haleigh Cummings, a 6-year-old who vanished from her south Putnam home in February, in woods near the residence.

The Putnam County Sheriff's Office also confirmed they had questioned the brother of Misty Croslin-Cummings, the child's stepmother, after she said during one of the tests that Tommy Croslin had been acting strangely after Haleigh's disappearance.

Attention in the case of the missing girl has been focused on Croslin-Cummings after the Sheriff's Office publicly stated last month that investigators believe she hasn't been truthful.

While Haleigh's father was at work, Croslin-Cummings, who was then Ronald Cummings' girlfriend, has said she was asleep at home with Haleigh and the girl's younger brother when the child vanished.

Sheriff's Office spokesman Lt. Johnny Greenwood said questioning Croslin-Cummings' brother and participating in the search were efforts by the law enforcement agency to make sure they cover all bases. And Greenwood repeated that investigators feel there are problems with Croslin-Cummings' reports of what happened that night.

"She's failed to account for her actions that evening," Greenwood said. "There's lots of holes in her statements. The things she said she was doing we verified she wasn't doing."

During a voice analysis test, Croslin-Cummings talked about making dinner that day and washing a blanket that belonged to Haleigh, a recording of the interview showed.

An attorney for Croslin-Cummings could not be reached Monday afternoon about the results of the search or comments from the Sheriff's Office.

The most recent search focused on an area Croslin-Cummings talked about while taking tests the head of Equusearch said she hoped would clear her name.

In an unrecorded comment, Croslin-Cummings allegedly told the founder of the search firm there was an area that may not have been adequately searched for the girl. She said searchers should look for a red rose and provided a location.

The flower had previously been located and the area was shown to investigators before the weekend search.

Rich Giles with Equusearch was among about 30 members of the group who hunted through the area Saturday. He described it as a strip of wooded property of varying widths running from the St. Johns River east behind the home where Haleigh, her brother and her father were then staying. The land had been searched before, Giles said.

The rose was located on some of the property behind the family's previous residence, he said.

Participants were on foot and were an arms-length apart as they moved in a line through the woods once and then back through again. Humidity and bees were the group's main problems during the search that lasted from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.

Searchers looked for anything out of the ordinary, Giles said, such as signs of a struggle or disturbed ground.

Although nothing was located, Giles said it was a good search because at least it helps eliminate one area and may put investigators closer to concentrating on other locations.

Like the Sheriff's Office, Giles said there are no specific plans for any immediate actions in connection with the missing child.

"It's basically a wait on new information," he said.

http://www.ocala.com/article/20090901/ARTICLES/909011006/1001/NEWS01?Title=Latest-efforts-in-search-for-missing-girl-prove-fruitless

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #423 on: September 01, 2009, 09:32:42 AM »

Posted: Tuesday, 01 September 2009 5:18AM

Haleigh's Dad Questioned on HLN's Nacy Grace

TJ Hart

The father of missing 6-year-old Haleigh Cummings of Satsuma, Florida made his first television appearance since information was released last week that his new wife, Misty Croslin-Cummings-- the last person to his child, failed an independent polygraph test that she requested to try to clear her name in the incident.

Ronald Cummings Sr. appeared on CNN Headline News Nancy Grace Show with his attorney Terry Schumaker, 97.3 The Sky's TJ Hart and a panel of experts.

Ronald Cummings appeared to be torn at times between his desire to have his child found and to seemingly protect his young wife while answering some very pointed questions from host and former prosecuting attorney Nancy Grace. Cummings often shifted the attention away from his wife and redirected the focus to his missing daughter.

AUDIO: Nancy Grace and Ronald Cummings

Grace then brought on several experts, including TJ Ward with the team assembled by Texas EquuSearch to perform the polygraph and voice stress analysis tests, to debate the merits of both tests before returning to Ronald Cummings for additional questions regarding Misty.

AUDIO: Nancy Grace and Ronald Cummings

The Putnam County Sheriff's Office has repeatedly stated that Misty Croslin-Cummings is not a suspect in Haleigh's disappearance, but her stories about what happened the night Haleigh was taken from the home are inconsistent and do not always match up with the physical evidence.

VIDEO: RONALD CUMMINGS on CNN/HLN's NANCY GRACE SHOW with 97.3 THE SKY's TJ HART: http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/video/bvp/images/play_HT_off.png

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/5124218.php

Heart
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #424 on: September 01, 2009, 09:34:10 AM »

On a different note, did anyone notice that Mark Klass again had to get in his jabs at Tim Miller........FTLOG, she ASKED to take the test by her own admission (we've seen her , err letter) and Tim I honestly believe wanted to help this girl and Ron, so for MK to keep talking the smack just really irritates me! I wonder is there is some sort of jealousy there.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #425 on: September 01, 2009, 09:44:12 AM »

Mark K would have no reason whatsoever to be "jealous" of Tim Miller in my opinion...Mark has certainly contributed his own amount of tears and time in regards to missing children as well as for his own child. He is in a class of his own as far as I am concerned....He is just stating his opinion on this scenario...as he sees it...jmo Both men are heros and I have the utmost respect for both of them....

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #426 on: September 01, 2009, 09:57:44 AM »

First Coast News' Jessica Clark asked him, "Do you feel Misty holds some information that can help do that?" He answered, "I don't think she has any information that will help find Haleigh."      That's all I need to know.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #427 on: September 01, 2009, 09:59:41 AM »

First Coast News' Jessica Clark asked him, "Do you feel Misty holds some information that can help do that?" He answered, "I don't think she has any information that will help find Haleigh."      That's all I need to know.

heard that...Ron, quit being a num nut!
I think that he has a lot going through his mind right now..lots of doubts about Misty..he is just not admitting to it yet for some reason..jmo

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #428 on: September 01, 2009, 10:00:41 AM »

jmo

if misty and ron really want Haleigh found they need to spill all they know about everybody they know.  as misty alludes to the 'person who knows the answers' well, mist...start yappin.  you to ronny.  'cause until you put it on someone else i'm afraid it will come back to you.

Where is Haleigh? an angelic monkey

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #429 on: September 01, 2009, 10:01:13 AM »

Maybe all the drugs he has taken over the years is interferring with Ron's thinking.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #430 on: September 01, 2009, 10:01:29 AM »

exactly Mama!

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #431 on: September 01, 2009, 10:03:40 AM »

"If they go out and look for the right person, they'd have all the answers but they're trying to get all the answers from me that I don't have."

well misty....who might that right person be....???  ugggg

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #432 on: September 01, 2009, 10:04:24 AM »

Maybe all the drugs he has taken over the years is interferring with Ron's thinking.

oh no rose

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #433 on: September 01, 2009, 10:10:23 AM »

oh no rose
I'm furious, and it is obvious to me it is just another damage control tour  save it, not buying.
mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #434 on: September 01, 2009, 10:17:36 AM »

oh no rose
I'm furious, and it is obvious to me it is just another damage control tour  save it, not buying.
i don't know....it just made me angry at them again...now wasting TES resources to put some spin out there.  arggg
i now i have to go to work...argggg
see you monkeys later

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #435 on: September 01, 2009, 10:22:13 AM »

Mark K would have no reason whatsoever to be "jealous" of Tim Miller in my opinion...Mark has certainly contributed his own amount of tears and time in regards to missing children as well as for his own child. He is in a class of his own as far as I am concerned....He is just stating his opinion on this scenario...as he sees it...jmo Both men are heros and I have the utmost respect for both of them....

I understand he has contributed his own tears and time, I just think he used really poor judgement in going after Tim that way, it was very condescending on the part of MK and I frankly expected more from him, Tim's heart and reputation for putting everything he has into bring closure to families is impeccable and it made MK looks petty IMO to question the motives of Tim Miller and TES.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #436 on: September 01, 2009, 10:25:03 AM »

Me too NRCG, that in and of itself tells me all I need to know also. I expected more from him and was very disappointed and sad for Haleigh because her daddy chose Misty over getting to the truth about what happened.

[
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #437 on: September 01, 2009, 10:33:59 AM »

"If they go out and look for the right person, they'd have all the answers but they're trying to get all the answers from me that I don't have."

well misty....who might that right person be....???  ugggg

I believe that she has already implicated her brother Tommy and her cousin Joe.

Misty stated in the polygraph that LE keeps mentioning her brother Tommy.

Misty stated that if Joe Overstreet was involved then her brother Tommy had to be.

Does LE  already know who the perp/s is/are, but just do not know where HaLeigh is located. Is LE waiting for HaLeigh to surface, are they waiting to find where HaLeigh is before they throw down the gauntlet?

On Aug 18, Lt. Johnny Greenwood of the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office stated: Misty Cummings is not considered a suspect, but knows more than she is telling.
http://www.jacksonville.com/news/metro/crime/2009-08-17/story/focus_is_narrowing_in_haleighs_disappearance_police_say

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #438 on: September 01, 2009, 10:40:31 AM »

Me too NRCG, that in and of itself tells me all I need to know also. I expected more from him and was very disappointed and sad for Haleigh because her daddy chose Misty over getting to the truth about what happened.
So now Tim Miller is being treated more or less just like Cindy Anthony treated him 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #439 on: September 01, 2009, 10:41:59 AM »

I understand he has contributed his own tears and time, I just think he used really poor judgement in going after Tim that way, it was very condescending on the part of MK and I frankly expected more from him, Tim's heart and reputation for putting everything he has into bring closure to families is impeccable and it made MK looks petty IMO to question the motives of Tim Miller and TES.
I agree, there is a time to say things, and there is a time to shut up. Unfortunately many people just say what is on their minds, and that just causes trouble usually.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.