April 25, 2024, 06:16:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #19 8/30/09 - 9/6/09  (Read 278217 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #440 on: September 01, 2009, 11:00:35 AM »

First Coast News' Jessica Clark asked him, "Do you feel Misty holds some information that can help do that?" He answered, "I don't think she has any information that will help find Haleigh."      That's all I need to know.

Me too NRCG, that in and of itself tells me all I need to know also. I expected more from him and was very disappointed and sad for Haleigh because her daddy chose Misty over getting to the truth about what happened.
So now Tim Miller is being treated more or less just like Cindy Anthony treated him 

Yes-just one of the ways this case is starting to mirror the A's case

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #441 on: September 01, 2009, 11:03:05 AM »

Mark K would have no reason whatsoever to be "jealous" of Tim Miller in my opinion...Mark has certainly contributed his own amount of tears and time in regards to missing children as well as for his own child. He is in a class of his own as far as I am concerned....He is just stating his opinion on this scenario...as he sees it...jmo Both men are heros and I have the utmost respect for both of them....

jmo:  Thanks to Tim Miller and Nejames for getting HaLeigh back out in the media and in getting Misty to talk, say something.  I believe that there is some truth/insight into her family dynamics.

However this polygraph thing reminded me of some of Cobra, AH, Kim Picazio tactics.

Marc Klaas is not the only one that does not agree with how this polygraph or the results of the polygraphs was revealed.

In my opinion, it came across amateurish, a sort of gotcha game.

God bless Tim Miller for what he does, this is not putting him down. Perhap's Nejames should have been the one to reveal the results of the polygraph, or TJ Ward, but not Tim.

Personally, I did a double take when I heard Tim's voice reporting/revealing the results.

I find nothing wrong with what Mark Klaas said, he stated his opinion and tend to agree with him.

MARC KLAAS, PRESIDENT AND FOUNDER, KLAASKIDS FOUNDATION: Tim Miller has value in his searches for a variety of reasons. The area they searched hadn`t been searched for a long time. As the Caylee case shows, sometimes you have to go over the same piece of property numerous times before you finally come up with the reality.

But as far as his business of handling polygraphs and things like that, I think he has absolutely no business doing that. That`s amateur work. This should be left to the professionals.

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #442 on: September 01, 2009, 11:08:33 AM »

Maybe the polygraph, and voice analysis, and hypnosis, should have been kept private, I don't know  But don't ask for help, and when the results didn't turn out in your favor, throw the person who is helping under the bus, that is dead wrong.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #443 on: September 01, 2009, 11:18:07 AM »

It got HALEIGH back in the news didn't it?
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #444 on: September 01, 2009, 11:31:20 AM »

The firing of Kim Picazio, the stand down of Kimball and Snider, the request of the Cummings for help from Tim Miller and Mark Nejames spurred getting  HaLeigh's case back out in the media.

NeJame, EquuSearch Join Search For Haleigh Cumming
http://www.wesh.com/news/20402040/detail.html

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #445 on: September 01, 2009, 11:54:53 AM »

Haleigh in the news again of course is a good thing.    ST. AUGUSTINE, FL -- Misty and Ronald Cummings say they hoped Tim Miller of Texas Equusearch was going to help them find Haleigh Cummings, who disappeared in February.

Instead, they claim he took them out of town and tricked them the week of August 20th.
(This is wrong, another example of someone wanting to do good, and then gets treated like this  )
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #446 on: September 01, 2009, 12:06:19 PM »

Maybe the polygraph, and voice analysis, and hypnosis, should have been kept private, I don't know  But don't ask for help, and when the results didn't turn out in your favor, throw the person who is helping under the bus, that is dead wrong.

ITA~ I am grateful Tim gave the info, apparantly Misty had told so many people according to Tim that family members knew it was happening and waiting on the results. I think had it been kept private, Haleigh's name and face would not be out there as much as it is now...........IIRC, there was vitrually nothing except Haleighs closet and the balloon release and the results coming out have sure thrown it back in the media.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #447 on: September 01, 2009, 12:12:33 PM »

ITA~ I am grateful Tim gave the info, apparantly Misty had told so many people according to Tim that family members knew it was happening and waiting on the results. I think had it been kept private, Haleigh's name and face would not be out there as much as it is now...........IIRC, there was vitrually nothing except Haleighs closet and the balloon release and the results coming out have sure thrown it back in the media.
I see what you are saying, this is beyond frustrating. To say that they were tricked and lied to by Tim Miller     The phone business sounds to me like Ron and Misty are just plain paranoid.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #448 on: September 01, 2009, 12:15:58 PM »

Mark K would have no reason whatsoever to be "jealous" of Tim Miller in my opinion...Mark has certainly contributed his own amount of tears and time in regards to missing children as well as for his own child. He is in a class of his own as far as I am concerned....He is just stating his opinion on this scenario...as he sees it...jmo Both men are heros and I have the utmost respect for both of them....

jmo:  Thanks to Tim Miller and Nejames for getting HaLeigh back out in the media and in getting Misty to talk, say something.  I believe that there is some truth/insight into her family dynamics.

However this polygraph thing reminded me of some of Cobra, AH, Kim Picazio tactics.

Marc Klaas is not the only one that does not agree with how this polygraph or the results of the polygraphs was revealed.

In my  MARC KLAAS, PRESIDENT AND FOUNDER, KLAASKIDS FOUNDATION: Well, I don`t -- I usually agree with Bethany, but in this case, I don`t. I almost think that EquuSearch is exploiting the situation.

I know what my role is in these kinds of cases when we`re called in to search. It`s exactly to do that, to get our teams out there, to physically search for the person. But to conduct or own private polygraphs and then go out and spread the word out of -- around the world that somebody had failed the polygraph that we had put together for them, I think is -- is the height of irresponsibility.

And I really don`t see how it serves anybody more than Tim Miller. It certainly doesn`t seem to serve the case at all. And I`m very concerned about this personally.

GRACE: Well, Marc, I`m a little more concerned about the fact that she flunked the polygraph and the voice stress test.

KLAAS: But we know.

GRACE: . and would not submit to hypnosis. That`s a little more disturbing to me than whether Tim Miller may or may not have overstepped his bounds. He`s not a lawyer.

KLAAS: But then again that.

GRACE: He didn`t violate any legal code. She asked him to set up a polygraph, and he did it.

KLAAS: But that`s -- but that`s according to Tim Miller. He`s the person whose word we have on that. We`ve all known and we`ve all said, Nancy, from the first time this show -- this story was reported that Misty has been deceptive, that her stories don`t make sense, and that the key to this case lies with her. Nothing has changed as far as that goes.

GRACE: Well, to me, our suspicions are confirmed if, in fact, she failed a polygraph miserably.

Let`s get a response from Miller`s attorney, Mark Nejame. What about it, Mark?

MARK NEJAME, ATTORNEY FOR TIM MILLER, TEXAS EQUUSEARCH: Yes, let me straighten him up. Tim Miller`s role with Texas EquuSearch is to find lost and missing people. There was a request for him to come in and do whatever was needed to help find this child. There`s not a rule book that says you can only do it one way.

If, in fact, she wanted to take a polygraph and she wanted to take these other tests to exonerate herself, then she was given an opportunity by a civilian who`s out there trying to help people.

And so for somebody to suggest that he`s done something improper is ridiculous. He`s out there trying to find children. And if he could do it by this means, then he did it by this means. And if he could do it by another means, so be it. But to limit somebody to find a child, we`re getting to these political rules, that`s nonsense, absurd, and inappropriate.

MArk K even goes on to question Tim's word vs Misty??????????

[
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #449 on: September 01, 2009, 12:17:15 PM »

Another search launched for Haleigh

By Kristin Chambers
Published: Tuesday, September 1, 2009 2:32 AM EDT

SATSUMA - A seven-hour search for Haleigh Cummings by Equusearch members Saturday found no trace of the missing 6-year-old girl.

The Texas-based search organization worked with the Putnam County Sheriff's Office to re-survey an area suggested by Misty Croslin-Cummings last week.

Thirty-two Florida members of Equusearch searched approximately six-acres surrounding the Cummings' Satsuma residence where Haleigh was last seen Feb. 9, Tim Miller, founder of Equusearch, said.

"It was in an area close to the house," Miller said.

Searchers began in the area at the edge of the woods, which is the area Croslin-Cummings said had not been examined well enough, Miller said. The surrounding land was searched on foot, but no sign of Haleigh was located.

"We searched there again and came up with nothing," Miller said. "So we are comfortable that it is certainly cleared."

Last week, Croslin-Cummings underwent three tests independent of law enforcement in effort to clear her name, in which Miller said she failed a polygraph and a voice analysis.

Miller said that Croslin-Cummings pinpointed the area to be searched before she underwent any of the tests.

Equusearch will conduct another search in four to six weeks, Miller said.

"We decided with the information Misty gave us to go ahead and search that area now, but we will be doing some stuff in the future too," Miller said.

Tommy Croslin, Misty Croslin-Cummings' brother, was interviewed by the sheriff's office regarding comments made by Misty during questioning by the private sources, Lt. Johnny Greenwood, spokesman, said.

"Neither the interview, nor the search, provided any new information to investigators," Greenwood said. "As with all tips, investigators diligently reviewed the videotaped interviews conducted with Misty Cummings looking for any new investigative leads."

More than 4,000 tips have been turned in since Haleigh was reported missing at 3:27 a.m. Feb. 10.

http://www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2009/09/01/news/news02.txt

Heart
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #450 on: September 01, 2009, 12:17:19 PM »

It got HALEIGH back in the news didn't it?

Yes it sure as he77 did.............

[
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #451 on: September 01, 2009, 12:23:29 PM »

In my  MARC KLAAS, PRESIDENT AND FOUNDER, KLAASKIDS FOUNDATION: Well, I don`t -- I usually agree with Bethany, but in this case, I don`t. I almost think that EquuSearch is exploiting the situation.

I know what my role is in these kinds of cases when we`re called in to search. It`s exactly to do that, to get our teams out there, to physically search for the person. But to conduct or own private polygraphs and then go out and spread the word out of -- around the world that somebody had failed the polygraph that we had put together for them, I think is -- is the height of irresponsibility.

And I really don`t see how it serves anybody more than Tim Miller. It certainly doesn`t seem to serve the case at all. And I`m very concerned about this personally.

GRACE: Well, Marc, I`m a little more concerned about the fact that she flunked the polygraph and the voice stress test.

GRACE: . and would not submit to hypnosis. That`s a little more disturbing to me than whether Tim Miller may or may not have overstepped his bounds. He`s not a lawyer.

GRACE: He didn`t violate any legal code. She asked him to set up a polygraph, and he did it.

KLAAS: But that`s -- but that`s according to Tim Miller. He`s the person whose word we have on that. We`ve all known and we`ve all said, Nancy, from the first time this show -- this story was reported that Misty has been deceptive, that her stories don`t make sense, and that the key to this case lies with her. Nothing has changed as far as that goes.

GRACE: Well, to me, our suspicions are confirmed if, in fact, she failed a polygraph miserably.

MARK NEJAME, ATTORNEY FOR TIM MILLER, TEXAS EQUUSEARCH: Yes, let me straighten him up. Tim Miller`s role with Texas EquuSearch is to find lost and missing people. There was a request for him to come in and do whatever was needed to help find this child. There`s not a rule book that says you can only do it one way.

If, in fact, she wanted to take a polygraph and she wanted to take these other tests to exonerate herself, then she was given an opportunity by a civilian who`s out there trying to help people.

And so for somebody to suggest that he`s done something improper is ridiculous. He`s out there trying to find children. And if he could do it by this means, then he did it by this means. And if he could do it by another means, so be it. But to limit somebody to find a child, we`re getting to these political rules, that`s nonsense, absurd, and inappropriate.

I get your point IM...
everyone has a different opinion, may not be yours, but everyone is welcome to have one right?

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #452 on: September 01, 2009, 12:34:05 PM »

Yup, everyone is entitled to an opinion, and Mark Klaas was certainly entitled to his, I still think it would have been better to keep quiet, but oh well, he must have felt it necessary to say what he did.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #453 on: September 01, 2009, 12:35:18 PM »

I get your point IM...
everyone has a different opinion, may not be yours, but everyone is welcome to have one right?

Absolutely...............I just think MK was rude and off by by even suggesting that Tim's word is not as reliable as Ron and Misty's (frankly even if I were on crack and meth I wouldn't believe that), and then he says that Tim is exploiting the situation, and it only serves TIm Miller . MARK NEEDS TO EXAMINE JUST WHAT TIM DOES EVERY DAY OF HIS IFE TO FIND MISSING CHILDREN, i CAN'T RECALL EVER SEEING mARK k OUT DIGGIN THRU THE WOODS OR SWAMPS...........i FIND HIM TO HAVE A GRUDGE imo show some damn respect for a man who is trying his best to help out........FTLOG, Misty asked for this and TES paid for them hoping she could clear her name, she can't and now she's pissed at Tim.......I have lost a ton of respect for MArk K after hearing him these past few nights.

[
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #454 on: September 01, 2009, 12:38:36 PM »

Misty Cummings – Why Not Sodium Pentothal?

http://johnhgohdecommentator.wordpress.com/2009/08/30/misty-cummings-sodium-pentothal/

Heart
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #455 on: September 01, 2009, 12:42:32 PM »

Yup, everyone is entitled to an opinion, and Mark Klaas was certainly entitled to his, I still think it would have been better to keep quiet, but oh well, he must have felt it necessary to say what he did.

rosie...Mark is usually right on with his thoughts and his statements..They are both certainly heros to missing children ...in any event, I am glad that it all happened and that we know the results of the poly so maybe things will start opening up for Haleigh to be found...that is all that any of us want really, and Mark and Tim too....they are both so passionate about what they do that I feel that maybe their emotions get in the middle of their professionalism at times...I am sure that they  have great respect for each other..

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #456 on: September 01, 2009, 12:42:56 PM »

Since I don't know a darn thing about this, is that even safe to administer, and is it administered often?
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #457 on: September 01, 2009, 12:43:13 PM »

From Eyes for Lies Blogspot.............

Monday, August 31, 2009
Ronald Cummings on Nancy Grace Tonight

Ronald Cummings was on Nancy Grace tonight. Thanks to "C" for letting me know. Nancy Grace and her colleagues seem to feel that Ronald Cummings is in denial that his now wife failed the polygraph.

I was shocked at their response!!

Ronald Cumming looks like a different man tonight. I believe this is because the pressure is mounting on Misty and he is scared to death the cards are all going to come falling down on him.

All of Ronald's responses reaffirmed my original beliefs that Ronald knows a lot more than he is telling us! I do not believe he is just a victim to this crime and I stand by that.

If this video gets posted online, let me know and I will share my thoughts.

[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #458 on: September 01, 2009, 12:45:31 PM »

rosie...Mark is usually right on with his thoughts and his statements..They are both certainly heros to missing children ...in any event, I am glad that it all happened and that we know the results of the poly so maybe things will start opening up for Haleigh to be found...that is all that any of us want really, and Mark and Tim too....they are both so passionate about what they do that I feel that maybe their emotions get in the middle of their professionalism at times...I am sure that they  have great respect for each other..
They are both heroes to missing kids. I've noticed that the last few times I have seen Mark, that he seems not quite himself, maybe he doesn't feel good, or there are other things happening in his life, just an observation, I of course would have no idea.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #459 on: September 01, 2009, 12:47:20 PM »

so, they feel like someone tried to trick some info out of them ?
how terrible.
if we had the entire story, it would probably be ok.
my feelings are that they were backed into a corner, you know, we want to find Haleigh and Tim and the rest of them provided a way for Misty to do just that
she wouldn't speak to the police again, she gave various stories with conflicting info, she was one of the last persons to be with Haleigh.
I do have a really big problem with Annette and Teresa sticking by Misty.
Do they think that they are sticking by Ron ? The entire family makes no sense. Ron sounded so cocky, he knows that by now, even if they were to find remains, too much time has passed. That is IMO.
Oh someone has to publish the questions from the lie detector. The voice analysis, I am not so sure of, but the lie detector guy, wasn't he retired out of the NYPD ?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.